• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7794 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 95 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 29 2016 21:58 GMT
#381
rels why are you goign into fake rayn mode?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 29 2016 21:58 GMT
#382
Just realized my point about 1 active + 1 intentionally lurking applies to blue roles as well if it's the new player lurking. Doesn't have to be lurking either, just playing extremely safe and not saying anything.

Might be mitigated later in the game with the other player coaching them.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 21:59 GMT
#383
On March 01 2016 06:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
rels why are you goign into fake rayn mode?

I'm not.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 22:01 GMT
#384
On March 01 2016 06:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:54 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:46 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:37 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
VE is quite obviously town.

Explain

It's so obvious I don't have to explain it. It's not my fault you can't read. If a newbie asks me I will maybe try to explain it. You are a lost cause.

Seriously. Good thing your junior seems like a pretty cool guy.

You're useless. I will push for you lynch if you're still useless in 24 hours.

My mate likes P lynchs, but might I ask. Why are you going to Plynch someone for inactiveness, right as they start doing something?

That answer is "starting to do something" to you ?

he is posting.
That is a 100% increase then he said he was going to do.

No that's a decrease. I think a guy is scum, he thinks he's obv town but doesn't explain why.

Well anyone regardless of alignment is going to think their town (minus me, sometimes I wonder if lord Kitaman is testing me.)
Also how is ^ of posting = a decrease of doing?

?????????
WTF are you saying. You're posting to psot it feels. It seems logical at first glance but you're not following the conversation.

I think VE is scum.
Koshi says he's obvious town.
I ask why.
Koshi doesn't explain.
The end.

Well don't confuse me next time >_<. But at least he is making us think.
Though i do admit it is strange. especially at a time like this. Koshi, I am with Rels on this. May you explain it?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 22:02 GMT
#385
On March 01 2016 06:57 Rels wrote:
And now you're talking to me on "BUT KOSHI IS DOING THINGS11111" and "KOSHI WOULD TOWNREAD HIMSELF WHATEVER HIS ALIGNMENT"
Posting to post. You're not looking to solve anything

Welcome to Shaperape's D1 Shitpostfeastable. Were he does not do anything until halfway through D1. Which is now.
So you actually missed the closing.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 22:05 GMT
#386
On March 01 2016 06:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
rels why are you goign into fake rayn mode?

Wtf?
You make no sense team mate.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 29 2016 22:05 GMT
#387
We'll see. Vote VE, lynch scum.
See you tomorrow ^^
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 29 2016 22:08 GMT
#388
On March 01 2016 07:01 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:56 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:54 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:46 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:37 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Explain

It's so obvious I don't have to explain it. It's not my fault you can't read. If a newbie asks me I will maybe try to explain it. You are a lost cause.

Seriously. Good thing your junior seems like a pretty cool guy.

You're useless. I will push for you lynch if you're still useless in 24 hours.

My mate likes P lynchs, but might I ask. Why are you going to Plynch someone for inactiveness, right as they start doing something?

That answer is "starting to do something" to you ?

he is posting.
That is a 100% increase then he said he was going to do.

No that's a decrease. I think a guy is scum, he thinks he's obv town but doesn't explain why.

Well anyone regardless of alignment is going to think their town (minus me, sometimes I wonder if lord Kitaman is testing me.)
Also how is ^ of posting = a decrease of doing?

?????????
WTF are you saying. You're posting to psot it feels. It seems logical at first glance but you're not following the conversation.

I think VE is scum.
Koshi says he's obvious town.
I ask why.
Koshi doesn't explain.
The end.

Well don't confuse me next time >_<. But at least he is making us think.
Though i do admit it is strange. especially at a time like this. Koshi, I am with Rels on this. May you explain it?

Short Story:
I like VE his vista. I like his conversation with marv. I have no problem with his conversation with Rels. What VE did towards Rels is not mafia indicative. If he doesn't think TT is mafia he shouldn't be convinced by that little meta thingie. Why would a mafia not leave a door open to scumread more people?

Anyway. VE not mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 22:13 GMT
#389
On March 01 2016 06:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:03 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.

You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL

You messed up.

If

Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

then

Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie.
I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

Why bring it up as half of your argument in your argument against me?

Why would i note? I bring relevant information to the table.

On March 01 2016 06:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:55 qob wrote:
lol wtf is this shit marvel is doing.

Can we just play the game, i know im new and stuff but this is pretty retarded.

Jumping through multiple hoops is pointless. Idc about other games, i just want to play mafia my man.

hahahahahahaha +1

This guy. So good.

Yea you're pretty cool to watch too lmao.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 22:16 GMT
#390
On March 01 2016 07:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 07:01 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:56 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:54 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:46 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:37 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:32 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:24 Rels wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:20 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
It's so obvious I don't have to explain it. It's not my fault you can't read. If a newbie asks me I will maybe try to explain it. You are a lost cause.

Seriously. Good thing your junior seems like a pretty cool guy.

You're useless. I will push for you lynch if you're still useless in 24 hours.

My mate likes P lynchs, but might I ask. Why are you going to Plynch someone for inactiveness, right as they start doing something?

That answer is "starting to do something" to you ?

he is posting.
That is a 100% increase then he said he was going to do.

No that's a decrease. I think a guy is scum, he thinks he's obv town but doesn't explain why.

Well anyone regardless of alignment is going to think their town (minus me, sometimes I wonder if lord Kitaman is testing me.)
Also how is ^ of posting = a decrease of doing?

?????????
WTF are you saying. You're posting to psot it feels. It seems logical at first glance but you're not following the conversation.

I think VE is scum.
Koshi says he's obvious town.
I ask why.
Koshi doesn't explain.
The end.

Well don't confuse me next time >_<. But at least he is making us think.
Though i do admit it is strange. especially at a time like this. Koshi, I am with Rels on this. May you explain it?

Short Story:
I like VE his vista. I like his conversation with marv. I have no problem with his conversation with Rels. What VE did towards Rels is not mafia indicative. If he doesn't think TT is mafia he shouldn't be convinced by that little meta thingie. Why would a mafia not leave a door open to scumread more people?

Anyway. VE not mafia.

What?
If he thinks TT is not mafia, he should not be convinced by meta reasons.
Why would a mafia not leave a door open to scumread more people?

It sounds like it is more of a scummy reason than a townie reason Koshi. If VE was scum, and thought TT was not. He should not be convinced by meta reasons and leave a door open to scumread more people? makes more since than "If VE is town, and thought TT was not. He should not be convinced by meta reasons and Why would a mafia VE not leave a door open to scumread more people?

I am not saying VE is scum. I am saying your read makes no sense for him to be town.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
February 29 2016 22:17 GMT
#391
On March 01 2016 04:05 Race Bannon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 03:10 Felkyr wrote:.
I didn't like his rant against Marv either but I don't think it's AI.


It's definitely AI.
However at this juncture I wouldn't know how to argue in favor of it being AI here specifically, nor how to follow through with the actual reduction process.

Your determination to declare it otherwise seems out of place notwithstanding, so help me understand how something that's either faked by mafia or real when a townie does it is not AI.



I misinterpreted Marv's earlier post:

On March 01 2016 01:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:55 qob wrote:
lol wtf is this shit marvel is doing.

Can we just play the game, i know im new and stuff but this is pretty retarded.

Jumping through multiple hoops is pointless. Idc about other games, i just want to play mafia my man.

i'm making a point (or not) to sentinel. what's it to you, bumfluff?

this is mafia.


Thought he meant Qob's play was mafia. I think it can come from either alignment, so I said I don't think it makes him mafia, which I called (maybe incorrectly) 'not AI'.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 22:26 GMT
#392
Felkyr, can you deliver a message to your partner for me.

Dear Koshi,

Mesa wanna you toa respondy to mesta question about VE!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 22:30 GMT
#393
[QUOTE]On March 01 2016 07:13 qob wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 01 2016 06:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 01 2016 06:03 qob wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.
[/QUOTE]
Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.[/QUOTE]
You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL[/QUOTE]
You messed up.

If

[QUOTE]On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.[/QUOTE]
then

[QUOTE]On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie.
I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve. [/QUOTE]
Why bring it up as half of your argument in your argument against me?
[/QUOTE]
Why would i note? I bring relevant information to the table.
Then turn around and call it not sus.? I mean you really did not actually fully answer question there.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 29 2016 22:30 GMT
#394
Still waiting on explanation of this

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 22:31 GMT
#395
Fuck quotes
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 22:32 GMT
#396
On March 01 2016 07:13 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 06:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:03 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.

You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL

You messed up.

If

On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

then

On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie.
I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

Why bring it up as half of your argument in your argument against me?

Why would i note? I bring relevant information to the table.

Then turn around and call it not sus.? I mean you really did not actually fully answer question there.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 22:34 GMT
#397
On March 01 2016 07:32 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 07:13 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:03 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 01 2016 05:36 qob wrote:
Unlike my partner Team Anal Prolapse is still my main suspect. Unfunny team name might i add.

Part of your argument was that my vote on my own teammate was scummy.

You're allowed to admit you're wrong, you know.

You and you're partner seem to lack the ability to read.

Is there a problem with my grammar? I know its not perfect but I think im making myself clear enough.

LOL

You messed up.

If

On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

then

On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie.
I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

Why bring it up as half of your argument in your argument against me?

Why would i note? I bring relevant information to the table.

Then turn around and call it not sus.? I mean you really did not actually fully answer question there.

I only answer questions that i deem relevant and important to the game.

If you think it is relevant repost it, i simply dont have time to dig through pointless drivel.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 22:35 GMT
#398
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

Show nested quote +
never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 29 2016 22:38 GMT
#399
On March 01 2016 07:35 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 07:30 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Still waiting on explanation of this

never mafia on mafia. Who is mafia? Or town on town?

lol, thats such a dumb quote.

Suppose I'm scum. Who are the other 2 scum aside from me and FF, and why is everyone else less scummy than me and FF?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 29 2016 22:41 GMT
#400
I've had enough of mafia for today, just pretend I said half the things VE said.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech140
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12649
910 78
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD222
PPMD33
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 39
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21775
League of Legends
• Scarra998
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.