• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7996 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 95 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:39 GMT
#221
also, Damdred, update your bloody OP
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:40 GMT
#222
On March 01 2016 01:37 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I got raped by Scum TT...twice....I do not have to read the games to remember.
As much as I would love to vote out of spite. I hate to vote purely on meta.

Can I get a link to those games? :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 16:41 GMT
#223
Damdred also needs to answer my question from that game.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 16:43 GMT
#224
On March 01 2016 01:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:37 Shapelog wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I got raped by Scum TT...twice....I do not have to read the games to remember.
As much as I would love to vote out of spite. I hate to vote purely on meta.

Can I get a link to those games? :D

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499399-tl-mafia-lxxiii-the-nutcracker (my 1st game ever, Got drunk and misread my role and thought I was a watcher instead of tracker. So I tracked TT to a NK. Whole game I TR him.)
Other is a on going game.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 29 2016 16:43 GMT
#225
VE, meta is worth a lot more if you were actually playing in the game. TT is tryhard scum.
Why are you ignoring the fact that it was in the joke phase?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:44 GMT
#226
On March 01 2016 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I identified him as mafia in a game I vaguely watched recently, and it was based on the content, rather than "he doesn't look like any game he's played yet"

What's with the hard sell, babycakes?

I meant to go to bed an hour ago and now it's too late to go to bed and am bored. No one else is jumping out at me, so I thought I'd push the only lynch I feel comfortable with.

So should I take you bolding my assessment of his mafia game to imply that you expect him to look like that as mafia?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
February 29 2016 16:44 GMT
#227
On March 01 2016 01:35 Spikasaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:27 Shapelog wrote:
I do wonder how much nutritional value a Blahvacado has.

Well if we're going by content then he's about as nutritious as stale cardboard...


Same for us all at the moment, no? Game hasn't really picked up yet.


Talking about one lurker + one active, you have any town or scum leans, Spike?
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:45 GMT
#228
On March 01 2016 01:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I identified him as mafia in a game I vaguely watched recently, and it was based on the content, rather than "he doesn't look like any game he's played yet"

What's with the hard sell, babycakes?

I meant to go to bed an hour ago and now it's too late to go to bed and am bored. No one else is jumping out at me, so I thought I'd push the only lynch I feel comfortable with.

So should I take you bolding my assessment of his mafia game to imply that you expect him to look like that as mafia?

no, I'm just bolding it to point out the weakness in your own meta usage :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:46 GMT
#229
On March 01 2016 01:43 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
VE, meta is worth a lot more if you were actually playing in the game. TT is tryhard scum.
Why are you ignoring the fact that it was in the joke phase?

I take "joke phase" on a player by player basis, and from my experience with him TT never ever jokes in the beginning as town, he always tryhards at the beginning. That's why I ignored it, because for TT from my experience, there's no such thing as a joke phase.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 29 2016 16:46 GMT
#230
Excellent, my favorite part of mafia is when people talk about me.

On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.


Voted for my teammate, but apparently I'm not allowed to do that in this game's rules, so I guess Team Anal Prolapse is still uncommitted.

On to less interesting matters - finding out who's town and who isn't. From what we've seen I don't think Koshi/Felkyr are mafia. For the record I didn't see Koshi's post when posting my "1 lurker / 1 active" thing. But usually he has a lot more fun playing town than playing scum, and he doesn't seem serious at all here.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 16:47 GMT
#231
On March 01 2016 01:36 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:28 qob wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:03 Damdred wrote:
Which advice did you think was scummy?

please read this

On March 01 2016 00:09 Shapelog wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

So this post right?
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker + 1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

With the follow up of:
On February 29 2016 13:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker +1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

Disagree unless it's intentional.
I don't think lurking is any scummier than in normal games.
1 active and 1 lurker is less Scummy than 2 lurkers,
2 lurkers is very Scummy because it makes it less likely that the lurking is due to irl, and more likely that it is due to the stresses of being scum.

I did mean intentional lurking, but otherwise I actually agree with you.

If you look at what I bolded in the 1st quoted post. I admit, there is something weird with the timing of that. Since Team Koshi posted a feel moments before:
On February 29 2016 10:44 Koshi wrote:
I have decided to not post in this thread but just post in our QT.

I am not sure what to think about it tbh. It feels a bit too coincidental that UON mentions a scum trait that fits one teams play style. On the same page. Maybe he was trying to respond to it? But no one was really raising a eye at it and in that case he would post "Team Koshi...."


That is the post


Qob, how would you compare Sentinel's entry posts to your own teammate, Sandroba, his entry posts?

Did you realize FF is Sentinel's partner?

Sandroba's entry post? Like, for the thread or the game?

No im focusing on Sentinel rn, not this FF person.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:47 GMT
#232
On March 01 2016 01:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I identified him as mafia in a game I vaguely watched recently, and it was based on the content, rather than "he doesn't look like any game he's played yet"

What's with the hard sell, babycakes?

I meant to go to bed an hour ago and now it's too late to go to bed and am bored. No one else is jumping out at me, so I thought I'd push the only lynch I feel comfortable with.

So should I take you bolding my assessment of his mafia game to imply that you expect him to look like that as mafia?

no, I'm just bolding it to point out the weakness in your own meta usage :>

It's not weakness, it's just me looking at it both ways. You're just sassy. Why so sassy?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 16:48 GMT
#233
Sentinel you can act as if you are not scared, but i can see through your lies.


marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:48 GMT
#234
On March 01 2016 01:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On to less interesting matters - finding out who's town and who isn't. From what we've seen I don't think Koshi/Felkyr are mafia. For the record I didn't see Koshi's post when posting my "1 lurker / 1 active" thing. But usually he has a lot more fun playing town than playing scum, and he doesn't seem serious at all here.

let's play a game.

First 3 posts of a random other game:
On February 04 2016 09:01 Koshi wrote:
Goddamn. I sucked up to so many hosts in my career nobody rolls me mafia anymore.
I am just too friendly.

On February 04 2016 09:01 Koshi wrote:
Maybe I should join a game with BH as host.

On February 04 2016 09:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2016 09:03 Palmar wrote:
Koshi do you want to be a pretend-mason with me?

Only if we pretend to be mafia


town or mafia?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:49 GMT
#235
On March 01 2016 01:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I identified him as mafia in a game I vaguely watched recently, and it was based on the content, rather than "he doesn't look like any game he's played yet"

What's with the hard sell, babycakes?

I meant to go to bed an hour ago and now it's too late to go to bed and am bored. No one else is jumping out at me, so I thought I'd push the only lynch I feel comfortable with.

So should I take you bolding my assessment of his mafia game to imply that you expect him to look like that as mafia?

no, I'm just bolding it to point out the weakness in your own meta usage :>

It's not weakness, it's just me looking at it both ways. You're just sassy. Why so sassy?

are you, VE, really asking me, marv, why i'm sassy?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:50 GMT
#236
On March 01 2016 01:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I identified him as mafia in a game I vaguely watched recently, and it was based on the content, rather than "he doesn't look like any game he's played yet"

What's with the hard sell, babycakes?

I meant to go to bed an hour ago and now it's too late to go to bed and am bored. No one else is jumping out at me, so I thought I'd push the only lynch I feel comfortable with.

So should I take you bolding my assessment of his mafia game to imply that you expect him to look like that as mafia?

no, I'm just bolding it to point out the weakness in your own meta usage :>

It's not weakness, it's just me looking at it both ways. You're just sassy. Why so sassy?

are you, VE, really asking me, marv, why i'm sassy?

QUIT SASSIN ME BOY
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 16:51 GMT
#237
On March 01 2016 01:48 qob wrote:
Sentinel you can act as if you are not scared, but i can see through your lies.



Do they look like this
[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 16:55 GMT
#238
lol wtf is this shit marvel is doing.

Can we just play the game, i know im new and stuff but this is pretty retarded.

Jumping through multiple hoops is pointless. Idc about other games, i just want to play mafia my man.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:56 GMT
#239
On March 01 2016 01:55 qob wrote:
lol wtf is this shit marvel is doing.

Can we just play the game, i know im new and stuff but this is pretty retarded.

Jumping through multiple hoops is pointless. Idc about other games, i just want to play mafia my man.

i'm making a point (or not) to sentinel. what's it to you, bumfluff?

this is mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 16:57 GMT
#240
On March 01 2016 01:55 qob wrote:
lol wtf is this shit marvel is doing.

Can we just play the game, i know im new and stuff but this is pretty retarded.

Jumping through multiple hoops is pointless. Idc about other games, i just want to play mafia my man.

Blame Meta. But I like your Severus kid.
Other than Sen. does anything else strike you as Scum or town?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nina 130
ViBE88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 428
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever392
canceldota92
NeuroSwarm55
League of Legends
Doublelift3825
Counter-Strike
Fnx 74
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
PPMD36
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam522
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM96
Mew2King39
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile138
• StrangeGG 25
• RyuSc2 18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1119
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
33m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.