• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8046 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 95 Next
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 29 2016 14:14 GMT
#181
On February 29 2016 22:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Glancing at Ticktock's last few towngames, his tone is starkly different this game. However in his most recent scumgame he looks more like he's trying to emulate his townplay rather than just not give a fuck.

Ehhhhh. Ima leave it for now. See what they say.


Why aren't you distinguishing between joke phase and normal game?
TT making those posts 24 hours into day 1 is different from him making them at the start of the game.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 14:20 GMT
#182
Welp, I guess I am going to be good cop and kush can be bad cop. Since he is ignoring me in the QT >_<
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 29 2016 14:25 GMT
#183
On February 29 2016 23:20 Shapelog wrote:
Welp, I guess I am going to be good cop and kush can be bad cop. Since he is ignoring me in the QT >_<

I was hoping we would be scum so I could study you.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 14:34 GMT
#184
On February 29 2016 23:25 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 23:20 Shapelog wrote:
Welp, I guess I am going to be good cop and kush can be bad cop. Since he is ignoring me in the QT >_<

I was hoping we would be scum so I could study you.

You're too kind.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 14:34 GMT
#185
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 14:37 GMT
#186
so is the game going to actually start or what.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 14:40 GMT
#187
On February 29 2016 23:37 qob wrote:
so is the game going to actually start or what.

First 24h are always the slowest, content-wise. It'll come ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 14:44 GMT
#188
On February 29 2016 23:34 qob wrote:
I dont like Sentinel.

I know its a newbie game but he just said some obvious stuff.
Then he was trying to be "aggressive" and vote for someone who made a passive comment to them. Lmao what a joke.

They're trying to come off as someone who is aggressive and a proactive townie. I know people vote to get the day going and shit, but his response was awkward to me and his opening comment is no way to get a game going.

If they arent scum then pls improve.

I feel his vote was a joke, considering the fact that he did not actually vote (or for that matter anyone did. They did not post in the voting thread:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/504758-team-melee-mini-mafia-vi-voting-thread)

About his other postings
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker + 1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

This is the only one he does anything tbh. He did say some obv. stuff and bugger off. But this does not secure himself as a pro-active townie (applicably since he disappeared.)

I have a Conclusion, But I want to know yours. Do you think it is relevant that he left shortly AFTER that post in which you say it was to build town cred?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 14:48 GMT
#189
Good morning sexy people.

Glad to finally not have to work the super stupid shifts.

I have a couple of town feels so far.

Marv what do you think of kush?
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 14:53 GMT
#190
Oh and I will post my conclusion after yours. Or in 4 hours, if you do not replay.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 14:55 GMT
#191
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 14:56 GMT
#192
his joke vote*
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 15:03 GMT
#193
Which advice did you think was scummy?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 15:07 GMT
#194
On February 29 2016 23:48 Damdred wrote:
Marv what do you think of kush?

somewhat townie based on activity, although it's so early it doesn't mean much.

don't really know why he's answering for sand tbh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 15:09 GMT
#195
On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

So this post right?
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker + 1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

With the follow up of:
On February 29 2016 13:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 12:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker +1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

Disagree unless it's intentional.
I don't think lurking is any scummier than in normal games.
1 active and 1 lurker is less Scummy than 2 lurkers,
2 lurkers is very Scummy because it makes it less likely that the lurking is due to irl, and more likely that it is due to the stresses of being scum.

I did mean intentional lurking, but otherwise I actually agree with you.

If you look at what I bolded in the 1st quoted post. I admit, there is something weird with the timing of that. Since Team Koshi posted a feel moments before:
On February 29 2016 10:44 Koshi wrote:
I have decided to not post in this thread but just post in our QT.

I am not sure what to think about it tbh. It feels a bit too coincidental that UON mentions a scum trait that fits one teams play style. On the same page. Maybe he was trying to respond to it? But no one was really raising a eye at it and in that case he would post "Team Koshi...."
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 15:12 GMT
#196
missed that Koshi post first time round, just read it in Shape's post there. Could be a typical koshi-mafia excuse or just fucking around. But it makes me want to lynch him. My cockles are warming.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 15:28 GMT
#197
Hrm ok.

and I do like cookies.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 15:30 GMT
#198
I'm still so tired I feel drunk when I fixed my breakfast I put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet rip me

I'm not sure because his partner said the same thing. (team koshi)

As for any significant on timing I think its just what we were discussing in the thread and to some extent I think he is correct.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 15:32 GMT
#199
On March 01 2016 00:30 Damdred wrote:
I'm still so tired I feel drunk when I fixed my breakfast I put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet rip me

I'm not sure because his partner said the same thing. (team koshi)

As for any significant on timing I think its just what we were discussing in the thread and to some extent I think he is correct.

How does that change it? Just means it got turned into a joke. I mean, it could easily be a joke, but you know what Koshi's like when he's scumming it up.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 15:35 GMT
#200
I already have come to the conclusion that Team Koshi, is really just 2 trolls having a fun time.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 72
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28049
Calm 2574
Mini 162
firebathero 104
Dewaltoss 101
soO 60
NaDa 28
Bale 25
HiyA 25
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota33
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1407
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu784
Other Games
FrodaN1980
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo402
mouzStarbuck370
Livibee190
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr123
UpATreeSC121
RotterdaM98
Mew2King47
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur755
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 16m
Replay Cast
3h 1m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.