• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:04
CEST 20:04
KST 03:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8454 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 95 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 29 2016 04:00 GMT
#141
On February 29 2016 12:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker + 1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

Disagree unless it's intentional.
I don't think lurking is any scummier than in normal games.
1 active and 1 lurker is less Scummy than 2 lurkers,
2 lurkers is very Scummy because it makes it less likely that the lurking is due to irl, and more likely that it is due to the stresses of being scum.

I did mean intentional lurking, but otherwise I actually agree with you.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 04:23 GMT
#142
Apparently Kiteman will give your team a name of his choosing if you are at work while his game gets started.

I like this start, kinda quite which makes it easy to not discuss anything.

Also I think it's pretty sweet that we can remove 2 players out of the game per lynch. I think I'll just look for the team of people I like the least and vote for them.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 04:26 GMT
#143
Rels/Race Bannon As Team Jolly & Awesome Townies

That was easy... + Show Spoiler +
Fucking Race Bannon...


Also team name is obv pick to mindgame

##Vote Those Guys
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 04:55 GMT
#144
I would like to add that I find team names VERY relevant to alignment.

As such I would like to remind everyone that my team is in fact Blavacado.
I can take that responsibility.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 29 2016 04:56 GMT
#145
"Team Anal Prolapse"
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 29 2016 04:57 GMT
#146
Just so nobody has to type it out when they vote us
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 29 2016 04:58 GMT
#147
Y'all are lucky this isn't one of my MSPaint games, I'd make you draw out the teams you're voting for
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 04:59 GMT
#148
On February 29 2016 13:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
"Team Anal Prolapse"


I sympathize with the burden you bear.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 05:03 GMT
#149
Emberrased by way of Post
On February 29 2016 13:55 Tictock wrote:
I would like to add that I find team names VERY relevant to alignment.

As such I would like to remind everyone that my team is in fact Blahvacado.

Kus spelling matters yo


I can take that responsibility.
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
February 29 2016 05:11 GMT
#150
Hi guys! I've decided to not post in this thread until Koshi has posted in our QTs.

+ Show Spoiler +

"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 05:17 GMT
#151
Boom + Show Spoiler [Img] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
Evidence: They forgot to change their shoes and hats! Clearly they are mafia masker-aiding!
I can take that responsibility.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 29 2016 05:57 GMT
#152
We lynch the team with the stupidest name. Which is my team. Caped Crusaders? Really VE?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 06:04 GMT
#153
Careful, could be couple of us kinda care for Caped Crusaders...

Course, it's kinda cliche...

+ Show Spoiler +
love me some alliteration though
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 06:07 GMT
#154
I think it's probably just as easy as the teams trying to look all Innocent, and Jolly.

But really full of pure evil and hatered.
I can take that responsibility.
TheCow
Profile Joined December 2015
Canada24 Posts
February 29 2016 06:35 GMT
#155
Confirming. I'll check in in the morning.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
February 29 2016 06:53 GMT
#156
I Have concluded my Analysis and must now sleep!

Tictock/Queenfestor As Team Blahvacado
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
We got this weird shit on us, but we totally green to the bone nut thing


marvellosity/Spikasaur As Team Fairly Odd Couple
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I mean, if we can't trust fairies who can we trust?


bumatlarge/VisceraEyes As Team Caped Crusaders
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Nothing out of place here at all.


nnn_thekushmountains/Shapelog As Team xXxSHAPEMASTA420xXx
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Flowers man... the flowering flowers.


damdred/TheCow As Team Thecownadow
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Bovine Chaos. I love it.


FecalFeast/[UoN]Sentinel As Team Anal Prolapse
+ Show Spoiler +
Image Error:[image loading]
Just a couple of guys who's luck is drooping down.


Rels/Race Bannon As Team Jolly & Awesome Townies
+ Show Spoiler +
See #151


sandroba/qob As Team Innoncent
+ Show Spoiler +
Also scum, probably...
[image loading]
Awwwwwwwww... we can keep em.


Koshi/Felkyr As Team Koshi™
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
A good and trusted brand... + Show Spoiler +
Of windchimes?
[image loading]

Wait... what if...+ Show Spoiler [Tinfoil] +
What is Koshi is actually a cleverly disguised Master Roshi?
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
It explains the sudden change in stance and demenour often seen in Koshi's play...
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm sorry if I've outed you master... Plz dont hit me!
[image loading]
I can take that responsibility.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 10:39 GMT
#157
On February 29 2016 10:30 sandroba wrote:
Had not put much thought into that, but I believe it's optimal to lynch the person we believe the most is mafia should be lynched regarless of how the teamate is behaving.

Really?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 10:48 GMT
#158
Not a clue.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 29 2016 10:51 GMT
#159
On February 29 2016 19:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 10:30 sandroba wrote:
Had not put much thought into that, but I believe it's optimal to lynch the person we believe the most is mafia should be lynched regarless of how the teamate is behaving.

Really?

I already said this and he gave an explanation so why not address that instead of parroting me?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 10:52 GMT
#160
On February 29 2016 11:02 sandroba wrote:
Because mafia is trying to pretend they are town, while town isn't trying to pretend they are mafia. Oversimplified pehaps, but still should be a good guideline.

this explains nothing, kush.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 11m
Replay Cast
4h 56m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.