• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9212 users

Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 95 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 15:38 GMT
#201
On March 01 2016 00:35 Shapelog wrote:
I already have come to the conclusion that Team Koshi, is really just 2 trolls having a fun time.

we'll see. Koshi always plays to win eventually (as town)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 29 2016 15:46 GMT
#202
It doesn't change it really. Just have to wait and see on koshi if he stays that lurker meh.

Anyway I have town vibes from Marv but he won't let me cuddle up to him.

Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 15:50 GMT
#203
On March 01 2016 00:46 Damdred wrote:
It doesn't change it really. Just have to wait and see on koshi if he stays that lurker meh.

Anyway I have town vibes from Marv but he won't let me cuddle up to him.


I thought he already has a cuddle buddy? Also I admit it would be hard for any being to cuddle a screen for extensive periods of time.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 16:20 GMT
#204
On March 01 2016 00:50 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:46 Damdred wrote:
It doesn't change it really. Just have to wait and see on koshi if he stays that lurker meh.

Anyway I have town vibes from Marv but he won't let me cuddle up to him.


I thought he already has a cuddle buddy? Also I admit it would be hard for any being to cuddle a screen for extensive periods of time.


That it is.. Cold too.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:25 GMT
#205
On March 01 2016 00:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:35 Shapelog wrote:
I already have come to the conclusion that Team Koshi, is really just 2 trolls having a fun time.

we'll see. Koshi always plays to win eventually (as town)

Will you lynch Ticktock with me? For science?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 16:27 GMT
#206
I do wonder how much nutritional value a Blahvacado has.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:28 GMT
#207
On March 01 2016 01:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:35 Shapelog wrote:
I already have come to the conclusion that Team Koshi, is really just 2 trolls having a fun time.

we'll see. Koshi always plays to win eventually (as town)

Will you lynch Ticktock with me? For science?

maybe later

what's the science?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
qob
Profile Joined February 2016
84 Posts
February 29 2016 16:28 GMT
#208
On March 01 2016 00:03 Damdred wrote:
Which advice did you think was scummy?

please read this

On March 01 2016 00:09 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

So this post right?
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker + 1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

With the follow up of:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 13:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker +1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

Disagree unless it's intentional.
I don't think lurking is any scummier than in normal games.
1 active and 1 lurker is less Scummy than 2 lurkers,
2 lurkers is very Scummy because it makes it less likely that the lurking is due to irl, and more likely that it is due to the stresses of being scum.

I did mean intentional lurking, but otherwise I actually agree with you.

If you look at what I bolded in the 1st quoted post. I admit, there is something weird with the timing of that. Since Team Koshi posted a feel moments before:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2016 10:44 Koshi wrote:
I have decided to not post in this thread but just post in our QT.

I am not sure what to think about it tbh. It feels a bit too coincidental that UON mentions a scum trait that fits one teams play style. On the same page. Maybe he was trying to respond to it? But no one was really raising a eye at it and in that case he would post "Team Koshi...."


That is the post
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:28 GMT
#209
On March 01 2016 01:27 Shapelog wrote:
I do wonder how much nutritional value a Blahvacado has.

Well if we're going by content then he's about as nutritious as stale cardboard...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:29 GMT
#210
On March 01 2016 01:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:35 Shapelog wrote:
I already have come to the conclusion that Team Koshi, is really just 2 trolls having a fun time.

we'll see. Koshi always plays to win eventually (as town)

Will you lynch Ticktock with me? For science?

maybe later

what's the science?

I'm testing my Ticktock meta. I think he's probably more likely mafia than not based on his entrance. I basically don't even care what he says from here out.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:31 GMT
#211
On March 01 2016 01:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:28 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 01 2016 00:35 Shapelog wrote:
I already have come to the conclusion that Team Koshi, is really just 2 trolls having a fun time.

we'll see. Koshi always plays to win eventually (as town)

Will you lynch Ticktock with me? For science?

maybe later

what's the science?

I'm testing my Ticktock meta. I think he's probably more likely mafia than not based on his entrance. I basically don't even care what he says from here out.

I must admit, I like my science to be a little more rigorous <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:32 GMT
#212
But I skimmed through at least 4 games to arrive at it! The science is sound, friend.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 16:33 GMT
#213
On March 01 2016 01:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:27 Shapelog wrote:
I do wonder how much nutritional value a Blahvacado has.

Well if we're going by content then he's about as nutritious as stale cardboard...

[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:34 GMT
#214
On March 01 2016 01:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
But I skimmed through at least 4 games to arrive at it! The science is sound, friend.

it is?
On February 29 2016 22:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Glancing at Ticktock's last few towngames, his tone is starkly different this game. However in his most recent scumgame he looks more like he's trying to emulate his townplay rather than just not give a fuck.

Ehhhhh. Ima leave it for now. See what they say.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Spikasaur
Profile Joined February 2016
United Kingdom63 Posts
February 29 2016 16:35 GMT
#215
On March 01 2016 01:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:27 Shapelog wrote:
I do wonder how much nutritional value a Blahvacado has.

Well if we're going by content then he's about as nutritious as stale cardboard...


Same for us all at the moment, no? Game hasn't really picked up yet.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:35 GMT
#216
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
February 29 2016 16:36 GMT
#217
On March 01 2016 01:28 qob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:03 Damdred wrote:
Which advice did you think was scummy?

please read this

Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 00:09 Shapelog wrote:
On February 29 2016 23:55 qob wrote:
@Shape it wasnt his joke, it was his "advice" that makes me susp.

So this post right?
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker + 1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

With the follow up of:
On February 29 2016 13:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:57 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On February 29 2016 12:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
1 lurker +1 active is definitely a scum trait this game. It's a cheap way to limit information (only have one gut player to go off of) while still having the team participate and influence decisions (second player contributing by QT).

Disagree unless it's intentional.
I don't think lurking is any scummier than in normal games.
1 active and 1 lurker is less Scummy than 2 lurkers,
2 lurkers is very Scummy because it makes it less likely that the lurking is due to irl, and more likely that it is due to the stresses of being scum.

I did mean intentional lurking, but otherwise I actually agree with you.

If you look at what I bolded in the 1st quoted post. I admit, there is something weird with the timing of that. Since Team Koshi posted a feel moments before:
On February 29 2016 10:44 Koshi wrote:
I have decided to not post in this thread but just post in our QT.

I am not sure what to think about it tbh. It feels a bit too coincidental that UON mentions a scum trait that fits one teams play style. On the same page. Maybe he was trying to respond to it? But no one was really raising a eye at it and in that case he would post "Team Koshi...."


That is the post


Qob, how would you compare Sentinel's entry posts to your own teammate, Sandroba, his entry posts?

Did you realize FF is Sentinel's partner?
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 29 2016 16:37 GMT
#218
On March 01 2016 01:35 Spikasaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2016 01:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 01 2016 01:27 Shapelog wrote:
I do wonder how much nutritional value a Blahvacado has.

Well if we're going by content then he's about as nutritious as stale cardboard...


Same for us all at the moment, no? Game hasn't really picked up yet.

Not the same. Ticktock has been here posting. Poorly. It's un-town-Ticktock.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 29 2016 16:37 GMT
#219
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I got raped by Scum TT...twice....I do not have to read the games to remember.
As much as I would love to vote out of spite. I hate to vote purely on meta.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 29 2016 16:38 GMT
#220
On March 01 2016 01:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
...sound within a reasonable margin of error?

COME ON, ITS THE BEST THING IN THE THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT. Did you even read his last few games marv? Did you?

I identified him as mafia in a game I vaguely watched recently, and it was based on the content, rather than "he doesn't look like any game he's played yet"

What's with the hard sell, babycakes?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
ProTech136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13969
Artosis 582
Shuttle 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
canceldota120
League of Legends
Doublelift4217
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox389
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6846
shahzam636
Day[9].tv573
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde159
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv573
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.