• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10288 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 122 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2016 06:24 GMT
#861
busy night @ work probably little to no downtime.

@bum: VA declares multiple people as town or mafia within his first 3 posts as town and gives no reasons. usually he calls people mafia if i remember right, but i would have to check. as mafia he tries to talk to people at the start of the game. i said earlier in thread though, i used this meta read in his last game (star wars) to find him as mafia early, so it is possible he adapted.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 25 2016 06:29 GMT
#862
On February 25 2016 15:24 ritoky wrote:
busy night @ work probably little to no downtime.

@bum: VA declares multiple people as town or mafia within his first 3 posts as town and gives no reasons. usually he calls people mafia if i remember right, but i would have to check. as mafia he tries to talk to people at the start of the game. i said earlier in thread though, i used this meta read in his last game (star wars) to find him as mafia early, so it is possible he adapted.


Only meta I'm getting from his games is a bunch of GIFs. I'd appreciate help.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
February 25 2016 06:38 GMT
#863
idk i don't have the best read on VA, i generally think he is a less spammy but similar player to me. he posts trolly shit sometimes, he likes gifs, he makes reads in ways that not necessarily everyone is convinced by or understands. which isn't helpful.

but the helpful part i guess is that i think he is like me a bit in the way that with both of us if we are stubborn, funny, obstinate, or a dick then counter intuitively we are probably town; and if we are making friends and nice then we are probably mafia.

this could be a gross misrepresentation of myself and VA but it's the way i think about it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 07:34 GMT
#864
If Breshke literally does nothing tomorrow then i'll switch votes because it's clearly a sign of someone who gave up at first glance of being accused. However, I still get a bad vibe from multiple VA posts so i'm hoping Breshke has just been busy and in his other game. Looking forward to what he has to say tomorrow
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 25 2016 07:47 GMT
#865
On February 25 2016 16:34 darthfoley wrote:
If Breshke literally does nothing tomorrow then i'll switch votes because it's clearly a sign of someone who gave up at first glance of being accused. However, I still get a bad vibe from multiple VA posts so i'm hoping Breshke has just been busy and in his other game. Looking forward to what he has to say tomorrow


Being in a 1-on-1 situation can be rough, but knowing someone is scum should be motivation enough...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 08:09 GMT
#866
Yea exactly. I'm just gonna stop overthinking things in the future if Breshke is flips obvious mafia kinda like palmar in the Star Wars game lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 09:06 GMT
#867
On February 25 2016 07:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 07:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Alright so here's the list:
Most confident
LS - He knows his meta as scum is to not post at all and this game most of his posts are spammy and benign (I think I used the word benign already this game oops)
shapelog - I think OWS and Damdred look way more towny
Vivax - He's pushing on VA for something I honestly think is plausible. Two people with bum in their name is something that would throw me off I think.
SL - Seems right.
Breshke - I don't know, tbh, but the way vivax is pushing VA makes me think it's not VA
Least Confident


WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I HAD POSTED EVERYTIME I WAS ACTUALLY AROUND WHEN I NOT PLAYING GAMES OR IN CLASS -.- THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT YOU ARE DEAD WRONG BUT YOUR JUST DUMB TOWN..............

Town
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 25 2016 09:07 GMT
#868
You're allowed to post fecal your confirmed dood -_-
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 09:18 GMT
#869
Two things on confirmed scum DF:

1
On February 25 2016 05:33 darthfoley wrote:
VA I've never said that i'm set in my scum read of you. But when 8/15 people have already voted for Breshke, and there are 5/15 mafia in the game, I don't like the optics.

To switch gears a bit, your post implies that you can't be convinced that LS is mafia, why?

This is a lie:
On February 25 2016 05:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Vote Count

Breshke (6): nnn_thekushmountains, Rels, ritoky, Shapelog, VayneAuthority, sicklucker,
VayneAuthority (1): Kuragari42 ,
Not Voted (8): Breshke, bumatlarge, darthfoley, LightningStrike, Damdred, Vivax, Fecalfeast, ObiWanShinobi

Currently, Breshke is slated to be lynched.
You have to place your vote here.
Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.


2
On February 25 2016 05:29 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Darth, I don't think it makes you scum, but I find your reasoning for voting vayne very weak.
So what if he disagrees with me on cell order. I don't think scum ever try to push for a certain mechanical decision beceause to benefit the scumteam. They're first priority is to look town so they will push stuff that they think is pro town.


Much of my suspicion of VA comes from Rels really bad VA town read, which I've already gone over. I know either Rels or LS is mafia, and it is especially concerning when someone I know is good town has illogical reads. As I mentioned earlier, I think VA could be town for something along the line's of ritoky's reasoning, but not Rels.

Ritoky and my read on VA are basically the same. So he's giving town points to ritoky and scum points to me for the same read.
Furthermore when pressured about Vivax on that post here is his reaction:
On February 25 2016 05:34 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:31 Vivax wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:29 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Darth, I don't think it makes you scum, but I find your reasoning for voting vayne very weak.
So what if he disagrees with me on cell order. I don't think scum ever try to push for a certain mechanical decision beceause to benefit the scumteam. They're first priority is to look town so they will push stuff that they think is pro town.


Much of my suspicion of VA comes from Rels really bad VA town read, which I've already gone over. I know either Rels or LS is mafia, and it is especially concerning when someone I know is good town has illogical reads. As I mentioned earlier, I think VA could be town for something along the line's of ritoky's reasoning, but not Rels.


Why would Rels TR a town VA then, cause that would mean that he's bussing Bresh this very moment.


Because if Rels is town and we just disagree on what "aggressive" play is, and LS is mafia, it makes more sense. My cell has a third person people seem to be forgetting

He dodges the question and switches to LS. This post is right on the mark:
On February 25 2016 05:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:34 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:31 Vivax wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:29 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Darth, I don't think it makes you scum, but I find your reasoning for voting vayne very weak.
So what if he disagrees with me on cell order. I don't think scum ever try to push for a certain mechanical decision beceause to benefit the scumteam. They're first priority is to look town so they will push stuff that they think is pro town.


Much of my suspicion of VA comes from Rels really bad VA town read, which I've already gone over. I know either Rels or LS is mafia, and it is especially concerning when someone I know is good town has illogical reads. As I mentioned earlier, I think VA could be town for something along the line's of ritoky's reasoning, but not Rels.


Why would Rels TR a town VA then, cause that would mean that he's bussing Bresh this very moment.


Because if Rels is town and we just disagree on what "aggressive" play is, and LS is mafia, it makes more sense. My cell has a third person people seem to be forgetting


I try to follow your logic but it's a dead end.

Let me recap:

Rels is mafia cause of his read on VA?
-> I ask why
If Rels is town and LS is mafia it makes more sense.

Can you please explain it like im 5 year old cause either you have trouble articulating your thoughts or this is bollocks


darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:30 GMT
#870
this is actually so annoying and i'm going to be quite peeved when either of the confirmed town LS or Rels comes back as mafia and we lose the cell.

Rels I accidentally looked at the mayor count vote instead of the VA/Breshke vote. My point is still valid and idk why accidentally writing 8 instead of 6 makes me confirmed scum.

I later explained my logic after that post Rels. I really don't know why you guys think I would choose my hill to die on D1 defending my completely afk scum teammate when I could just bus him for town points like probably the rest of mafia are doing right now.

i t m a k e s n o s e n s e
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 09:32 GMT
#871
Don't talk to me it's a waste of time. I know you're scum.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:33 GMT
#872
i expect an apology post game, unless you're scum
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 09:34 GMT
#873
Nevermind that actually, your Breshke's read is:
- his questions N0 were advancing the game
- too many people voted quickly for him
Right ?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:36 GMT
#874
Yes. It is similar to my Star Wars game D1 regarding Palmar/Zyrre. Granted I was wrong in that game, but I really don't like when someone goes AFK and all of a sudden EVERYONE is scum reading that person, ESPECIALLY with the other person (VA) not doing anything imo to warrant the town reads he is getting
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:37 GMT
#875
I've already said that if Breshke never comes back, he's almost surely scum
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 09:37 GMT
#876
anyways it's 4:30AM so i'm gonna go to bed, but i'll be back tomorrow!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 09:38 GMT
#877
Good night scummy bro (=
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
February 25 2016 12:26 GMT
#878
Vote Count

Breshke (8): nnn_thekushmountains, Rels, ritoky, Shapelog, VayneAuthority, sicklucker, bumatlarge, Fecalfeast
VayneAuthority (3): Kuragari42, darthfoley, Vivax
Not Voted (4): Breshke, LightningStrike, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi

Currently, Breshke is slated to be lynched.
You have to place your vote here.
Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 13:16 GMT
#879
On February 25 2016 05:26 darthfoley wrote: Does this game remind you at all of my scum play in Unoriginal? I'd say it's about as different as you could be.

+
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed,

=
Confusion. Darth wants people to see that he is different from his scum game in unoriginal (which was Unthemed.) But when I pull up a another unthemed game (A Newbie but still) he says it is completely different.

I would of been fine if he said "Shapelog, it is different because that is a Newbie." But instead he said "Shapelog it is different because this is themed."
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 13:19 GMT
#880
On February 25 2016 05:29 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
Everyone scum reading the same person, especially in a game with 5!!!! scum, makes me suuuuper uneasy.


Exactly.

Tell me Mole, Who is the rest of your mafia?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 829
SteadfastSC522
EnkiAlexander 92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 506
UpATreeSC 155
BRAT_OK 58
PtitDrogo 44
JuggernautJason44
MindelVK 21
Codebar 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35271
Soulkey 300
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 43
Killer 34
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi903
qojqva845
Counter-Strike
fl0m1165
Fnx 737
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2690
Khaldor1844
Liquid`Hasu620
Other Games
Grubby3357
ArmadaUGS1449
ceh9527
B2W.Neo500
byalli427
C9.Mang0148
KnowMe146
Chillindude136
QueenE100
Trikslyr44
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 6
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• blackmanpl 16
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1045
Other Games
• imaqtpie1033
• Scarra414
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 34m
OSC
18h 34m
Stellar Fest
18h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.