• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10349 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 122 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 13:58 GMT
#901
On February 25 2016 22:56 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:49 Rels wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 25 2016 22:44 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:16 Shapelog wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:26 darthfoley wrote: Does this game remind you at all of my scum play in Unoriginal? I'd say it's about as different as you could be.

+
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed,

=
Confusion. Darth wants people to see that he is different from his scum game in unoriginal (which was Unthemed.) But when I pull up a another unthemed game (A Newbie but still) he says it is completely different.

I would of been fine if he said "Shapelog, it is different because that is a Newbie." But instead he said "Shapelog it is different because this is themed."


I agree with the first part but I must be reading that second part bc it appears like

Themed (cell) =/= Unthemed (Unoriginal) = Unthemed (Newbie)

Possibly reading this wrong bc it is early..


DF was scum in original and town in newbie.
DF wants to compare his play here (themed) to his play as scum in original (unthemed) to point to him not being scum.
DF does not want to compare his play here (themed) to his play as town in newbie (unthemed) and arguees that his play is logically going to be different 'cause it's themed vs unthemed. But if he really thinks that, he shouldn't have made the comparaison with his scum play in unoriginal.


Oooh, okay. Thanks for explaining.

No prob but I actually think it is not the case now p: it looked like it with the partial quote, but the full quote shows DF comparing his play to star wars, so there is no contradiction with him pointing the difference with his scum play in unoriginal.
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 14:00 GMT
#902
On February 25 2016 22:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?


I will type up something in homeroom (2.5-3 hrs from now).
SMITE
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 14:01 GMT
#903
On February 25 2016 22:57 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:53 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them.

Though the quote is really not contradictory when taken as a whole. Shape why did you cut the part about Star Wars out ? It is actually consistent with DF talking about his meta .The suspicious thing here is him going on so many times about him being unlike his scum play and like his town play in star wars.

There was a bit about star wars!?!

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them.

I thought he was just talking about the difference in him playing or something. I didn't see Star Wars *facepalm*
Alrighttttt, going to get some coffee to wake up because I am obvis not awake.....

Edit
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 14:01 GMT
#904
Also Yeah sure LS, Give me a few.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 14:01 GMT
#905
On February 25 2016 23:00 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?


I will type up something in homeroom (2.5-3 hrs from now).

Okay I am looking forward to that post(granted I will be in class but I will check the game between classes).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 14:03 GMT
#906
On February 25 2016 22:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?

Almost the same as before. The changes are:
You're town and DF is scum.
I'm less sure about OWS town Shape scum now, since Shape seems to have the exact same reads I have. If he's scum, I'm very wrong or he's busing hardcore.
kush just made a post for which I want explanation.
SL continues to be underwhelming, but I would lynch kura if I had to decide right now.
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 14:05 GMT
#907
[B]On February 25 2016 23:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I am looking forward to that post(granted I will be in class but I will check the game between classes).


Don't get too excited, my reads generally aren't that good lol.
SMITE
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 14:05 GMT
#908
On February 25 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?

Almost the same as before. The changes are:
You're town and DF is scum.
I'm less sure about OWS town Shape scum now, since Shape seems to have the exact same reads I have. If he's scum, I'm very wrong or he's busing hardcore.
kush just made a post for which I want explanation.
SL continues to be underwhelming, but I would lynch kura if I had to decide right now.

Okay fair enough. About the kush post you talking about his reads post right?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 14:06 GMT
#909
On February 25 2016 00:20 Kuragari42 wrote:
I will work on posting a reads list when I get enough time in one sitting. At this point FF strikes me as the most scummy, VA as the least.

On February 25 2016 11:35 Kuragari42 wrote:
Ugh. Sorry I never posted reads. I had to work on a lot of homework. Too tired now and there really isn't much that puts either of them too far past null.

Just wary of the mass votes on VA so quickly.

You already promised that once kura and didn't deliver. Hoping this time you really do it. You post quite a lot but have like 0 content.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 14:07 GMT
#910
On February 25 2016 23:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 22:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?

Almost the same as before. The changes are:
You're town and DF is scum.
I'm less sure about OWS town Shape scum now, since Shape seems to have the exact same reads I have. If he's scum, I'm very wrong or he's busing hardcore.
kush just made a post for which I want explanation.
SL continues to be underwhelming, but I would lynch kura if I had to decide right now.

Okay fair enough. About the kush post you talking about his reads post right?

Yep! Where he called me and Damdred scum and DF town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 14:08 GMT
#911
Wow wow wow wait a second. Why did you vote VA kura ?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 14:09 GMT
#912
On February 25 2016 23:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 23:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 22:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?

Almost the same as before. The changes are:
You're town and DF is scum.
I'm less sure about OWS town Shape scum now, since Shape seems to have the exact same reads I have. If he's scum, I'm very wrong or he's busing hardcore.
kush just made a post for which I want explanation.
SL continues to be underwhelming, but I would lynch kura if I had to decide right now.

Okay fair enough. About the kush post you talking about his reads post right?

Yep! Where he called me and Damdred scum and DF town.

Okay. Hopefully he can clear it up for you.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 14:12 GMT
#913
On February 25 2016 23:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 00:20 Kuragari42 wrote:
I will work on posting a reads list when I get enough time in one sitting. At this point FF strikes me as the most scummy, VA as the least.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 11:35 Kuragari42 wrote:
Ugh. Sorry I never posted reads. I had to work on a lot of homework. Too tired now and there really isn't much that puts either of them too far past null.

Just wary of the mass votes on VA so quickly.

You already promised that once kura and didn't deliver. Hoping this time you really do it. You post quite a lot but have like 0 content.


I don't have homeroom on Wednesdays and I was 4 months behind on art work. I promise to write a list up today. Hold me to it.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 14:14 GMT
#914
On February 25 2016 23:08 Rels wrote:
Wow wow wow wait a second. Why did you vote VA kura ?


I stated why in that post of mine that you just quoted.
SMITE
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 14:19 GMT
#915
On February 25 2016 00:20 Kuragari42 wrote:
I will work on posting a reads list when I get enough time in one sitting. At this point FF strikes me as the most scummy, VA as the least.

VA is the least scummy, so Breshke is more scummy than VA.
Next post talking about his read of VA:
On February 25 2016 04:32 Kuragari42 wrote:
I must be a damn inept mafia player.. I don't understand why VA is essentially beyond suspicion.. like, at all..

???????? Your reads were FF => Breshke => VA from more scummy to least scummy, so why the fuck do you not understand people voting Breshke ?
Around the same time you voted VA:
On February 25 2016 04:42 Kuragari42 wrote:
##Vote: VayneAuthority

Why ? No explanation in your filter for that vote until way later:
On February 25 2016 11:35 Kuragari42 wrote:
Ugh. Sorry I never posted reads. I had to work on a lot of homework. Too tired now and there really isn't much that puts either of them too far past null.

Just wary of the mass votes on VA[actually means Breshke here] so quickly.

Why are you townreading Breshke ? This is your only reason ?
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 25 2016 14:19 GMT
#916
On February 25 2016 22:44 Rels wrote:
kush
Why is DF town ?
Why is Damdred scum ?
What superciality are you talking about and why does it make me scum ?


I said those things mostly without being informed but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
1 DF is town because that's just what I've been thinking as I've been reading him. For good explanations I'd have to filter dive. But just in general he's making himself really available, engaging in conversation, talking about his reads a lot.
2 Damdred is scum because shape and ows look town? Very little confidence in that read though.
3 I'm not sure that you're scum. Less so now that I've given your filter a cursory glance. You seem really invested. The caveat to that is I'm not familiar with your scum play. What I talking about as superficial was townreading LS for all caps, calling out DF on getting some facts wrong.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 25 2016 14:20 GMT
#917
Yea bresh keeping it up with the absence doesn't bode well for him
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 25 2016 14:21 GMT
#918
On February 25 2016 23:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 23:07 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 22:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?

Almost the same as before. The changes are:
You're town and DF is scum.
I'm less sure about OWS town Shape scum now, since Shape seems to have the exact same reads I have. If he's scum, I'm very wrong or he's busing hardcore.
kush just made a post for which I want explanation.
SL continues to be underwhelming, but I would lynch kura if I had to decide right now.

Okay fair enough. About the kush post you talking about his reads post right?

Yep! Where he called me and Damdred scum and DF town.

Okay. Hopefully he can clear it up for you.


ya thanks for facilitating that communication, sirscumsalot
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 14:23 GMT
#919
On February 25 2016 23:21 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 23:09 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:07 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2016 23:03 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 22:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?

Almost the same as before. The changes are:
You're town and DF is scum.
I'm less sure about OWS town Shape scum now, since Shape seems to have the exact same reads I have. If he's scum, I'm very wrong or he's busing hardcore.
kush just made a post for which I want explanation.
SL continues to be underwhelming, but I would lynch kura if I had to decide right now.

Okay fair enough. About the kush post you talking about his reads post right?

Yep! Where he called me and Damdred scum and DF town.

Okay. Hopefully he can clear it up for you.


ya thanks for facilitating that communication, sirscumsalot

I was serious towards Rels O_o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 14:29 GMT
#920
On February 25 2016 23:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:44 Rels wrote:
kush
Why is DF town ?
Why is Damdred scum ?
What superciality are you talking about and why does it make me scum ?


I said those things mostly without being informed but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
1 DF is town because that's just what I've been thinking as I've been reading him. For good explanations I'd have to filter dive. But just in general he's making himself really available, engaging in conversation, talking about his reads a lot.
2 Damdred is scum because shape and ows look town? Very little confidence in that read though.
3 I'm not sure that you're scum. Less so now that I've given your filter a cursory glance. You seem really invested. The caveat to that is I'm not familiar with your scum play. What I talking about as superficial was townreading LS for all caps, calling out DF on getting some facts wrong.

I know the LS stuff seems stupid but it's a fact. I once did a complete meta analysis on LS and he NEVER used capslocks as scum. And I think the game he finally decides to break that stupid rule as scum, he would do it when he is about to be lynched, not at a time when he cannot even be lynched and FF randomly says he's suspicious.

OK for Damdred, I'm pretty sure he's town but I agree both Shape and OWS looks townie too. One of them is scum though.

DF is scum. The fact wrong thing might be NAI though, but reading his "8/15 already voted Breshke" I was like "that seems like a lot", then I checked it and it was false.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 829
SteadfastSC522
EnkiAlexander 92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 506
UpATreeSC 155
BRAT_OK 58
PtitDrogo 44
JuggernautJason44
MindelVK 21
Codebar 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35271
Soulkey 300
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 43
Killer 34
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi903
qojqva845
Counter-Strike
fl0m1165
Fnx 737
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2690
Khaldor1844
Liquid`Hasu620
Other Games
Grubby3357
ArmadaUGS1449
ceh9527
B2W.Neo500
byalli427
C9.Mang0148
KnowMe146
Chillindude136
QueenE100
Trikslyr44
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 6
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• blackmanpl 16
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1045
Other Games
• imaqtpie1033
• Scarra414
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 34m
OSC
18h 34m
Stellar Fest
18h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.