• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:22
CEST 13:22
KST 20:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9021 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 122 Next
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 13:30 GMT
#881
On February 25 2016 07:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 07:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Alright so here's the list:
Most confident
LS - He knows his meta as scum is to not post at all and this game most of his posts are spammy and benign (I think I used the word benign already this game oops)
shapelog - I think OWS and Damdred look way more towny
Vivax - He's pushing on VA for something I honestly think is plausible. Two people with bum in their name is something that would throw me off I think.
SL - Seems right.
Breshke - I don't know, tbh, but the way vivax is pushing VA makes me think it's not VA
Least Confident


WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I HAD POSTED EVERYTIME I WAS ACTUALLY AROUND WHEN I NOT PLAYING GAMES OR IN CLASS -.- THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT YOU ARE DEAD WRONG BUT YOUR JUST DUMB TOWN..............

[image loading]

But for real, We have way to many people Abusing Caps lock.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 13:33 GMT
#882
On February 25 2016 08:17 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 07:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Alright so here's the list:
Most confident
LS - He knows his meta as scum is to not post at all and this game most of his posts are spammy and benign (I think I used the word benign already this game oops)
shapelog - I think OWS and Damdred look way more towny
Vivax - He's pushing on VA for something I honestly think is plausible. Two people with bum in their name is something that would throw me off I think.
SL - Seems right.
Breshke - I don't know, tbh, but the way vivax is pushing VA makes me think it's not VA
Least Confident



i think vivax is town too so thats like 3/5 i know are wrong

I am town so it is actually 4/5 wrong.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 25 2016 13:33 GMT
#883
Looking forward to rels/darth/LS, I've narrowed it down to rels vs LS.

Rels - pushing superficial cases.
LS - a meta black hole. I don't recall every experiencing scumLS and townLS always looks scummy to me. So just approaching his filter without meta, I think I like it.

Therefore I will probably be voting rels.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 25 2016 13:35 GMT
#884
@shape, I'm really happy that I'll never have to read you this game
I guess if I had a gun to my head and I had to pick out the scum from your cell I'd say damdred but that's not based on any study.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 25 2016 13:36 GMT
#885
[image loading]

breshke
rels
bum
damdred
sl/kura dunno.
Hopefully we win by d3.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 13:37 GMT
#886
On February 25 2016 10:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't know if shape would bus here though.
I need some time to mull on that.

If I was scum, 9/10 I would bus. I am willing to bus team mates (see Newbie XIX) as needed.

Though I am town, and came to a conclusion that breskhe was scum b/4 50/50.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 25 2016 13:39 GMT
#887
On February 25 2016 22:37 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 10:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't know if shape would bus here though.
I need some time to mull on that.

If I was scum, 9/10 I would bus. I am willing to bus team mates (see Newbie XIX) as needed.

Though I am town, and came to a conclusion that breskhe was scum b/4 50/50.

If i were scum I think I'd bus d1, try to get a town lynch d2, bus d3, then mislynch d4 and d5.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 13:39 GMT
#888
On February 25 2016 22:35 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shape, I'm really happy that I'll never have to read you this game
I guess if I had a gun to my head and I had to pick out the scum from your cell I'd say damdred but that's not based on any study.

The fuck? You have question me heavily about how I play as scum, yet "you do not have to read me." What?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 25 2016 13:41 GMT
#889
On February 25 2016 22:39 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:35 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shape, I'm really happy that I'll never have to read you this game
I guess if I had a gun to my head and I had to pick out the scum from your cell I'd say damdred but that's not based on any study.

The fuck? You have question me heavily about how I play as scum, yet "you do not have to read me." What?

what do you mean?
i questioned you heavily because i don't know how to read you.
i still don't. i think you're town but have very little confidence in that.
so im glad i don't have to read you lol.
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 13:44 GMT
#890
On February 25 2016 22:16 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:26 darthfoley wrote: Does this game remind you at all of my scum play in Unoriginal? I'd say it's about as different as you could be.

+
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed,

=
Confusion. Darth wants people to see that he is different from his scum game in unoriginal (which was Unthemed.) But when I pull up a another unthemed game (A Newbie but still) he says it is completely different.

I would of been fine if he said "Shapelog, it is different because that is a Newbie." But instead he said "Shapelog it is different because this is themed."


I agree with the first part but I must be reading that second part bc it appears like

Themed (cell) =/= Unthemed (Unoriginal) = Unthemed (Newbie)

Possibly reading this wrong bc it is early..
SMITE
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 13:44 GMT
#891
kush
Why is DF town ?
Why is Damdred scum ?
What superciality are you talking about and why does it make me scum ?
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 13:45 GMT
#892
On February 25 2016 22:19 Shapelog wrote:
Tell me Mole, Who is the rest of your mafia?


Mole?

I am not mafia soo no clue.
SMITE
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 13:47 GMT
#893
On February 25 2016 22:33 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Looking forward to rels/darth/LS, I've narrowed it down to rels vs LS.

Rels - pushing superficial cases.
LS - a meta black hole. I don't recall every experiencing scumLS and townLS always looks scummy to me. So just approaching his filter without meta, I think I like it.

Therefore I will probably be voting rels.


Why do you not think darth is scum?
SMITE
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 13:49 GMT
#894
On February 25 2016 22:44 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:16 Shapelog wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:26 darthfoley wrote: Does this game remind you at all of my scum play in Unoriginal? I'd say it's about as different as you could be.

+
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed,

=
Confusion. Darth wants people to see that he is different from his scum game in unoriginal (which was Unthemed.) But when I pull up a another unthemed game (A Newbie but still) he says it is completely different.

I would of been fine if he said "Shapelog, it is different because that is a Newbie." But instead he said "Shapelog it is different because this is themed."


I agree with the first part but I must be reading that second part bc it appears like

Themed (cell) =/= Unthemed (Unoriginal) = Unthemed (Newbie)

Possibly reading this wrong bc it is early..

DF was scum in original and town in newbie.
DF wants to compare his play here (themed) to his play as scum in original (unthemed) to point to him not being scum.
DF does not want to compare his play here (themed) to his play as town in newbie (unthemed) and arguees that his play is logically going to be different 'cause it's themed vs unthemed. But if he really thinks that, he shouldn't have made the comparaison with his scum play in unoriginal.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 13:50 GMT
#895
On February 25 2016 22:41 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:39 Shapelog wrote:
On February 25 2016 22:35 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shape, I'm really happy that I'll never have to read you this game
I guess if I had a gun to my head and I had to pick out the scum from your cell I'd say damdred but that's not based on any study.

The fuck? You have question me heavily about how I play as scum, yet "you do not have to read me." What?

what do you mean?
i questioned you heavily because i don't know how to read you.
i still don't. i think you're town but have very little confidence in that.
so im glad i don't have to read you lol.

Why are you avoiding reading me? The fuck? I mean if we go 3:0 then yeah you can avoid reading me, but you have played in every single game I have played in. You should know a bit of how I play (or maybe I've scared you from my scum played ) Still....
On February 25 2016 22:44 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:16 Shapelog wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:26 darthfoley wrote: Does this game remind you at all of my scum play in Unoriginal? I'd say it's about as different as you could be.

+
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed,

=
Confusion. Darth wants people to see that he is different from his scum game in unoriginal (which was Unthemed.) But when I pull up a another unthemed game (A Newbie but still) he says it is completely different.

I would of been fine if he said "Shapelog, it is different because that is a Newbie." But instead he said "Shapelog it is different because this is themed."


I agree with the first part but I must be reading that second part bc it appears like

Themed (cell) =/= Unthemed (Unoriginal) = Unthemed (Newbie)

Possibly reading this wrong bc it is early..

Because this game is themed, he told me not to read Newibe because it wasn't themed. But then he tells people that he is different from another unthemed game (unorginal) and that should make people want to TR him. But yet I can not look at anything because it is not "themed"

Not to mention he keeps bring up Starwars to defend himself, which, is also not Themed.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 25 2016 13:53 GMT
#896
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them.

Though the quote is really not contradictory when taken as a whole. Shape why did you cut the part about Star Wars out ? It is actually consistent with DF talking about his meta .The suspicious thing here is him going on so many times about him being unlike his scum play and like his town play in star wars.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 13:54 GMT
#897
Just woke up guys and I see VA and Breshke haven't posted anything -_- Rel's thinks I' m town and Shape being Shape and ritoky tried to explain bum his meta read on VA. Hmm. Also the fact Breshke haven't even tried much to defend himself since the 1v1 is very bad. I think I will vote Breshke for now unless something changes.
##Vote: Breshke
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 13:56 GMT
#898
On February 25 2016 22:49 Rels wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 25 2016 22:44 Kuragari42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 22:16 Shapelog wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:26 darthfoley wrote: Does this game remind you at all of my scum play in Unoriginal? I'd say it's about as different as you could be.

+
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed,

=
Confusion. Darth wants people to see that he is different from his scum game in unoriginal (which was Unthemed.) But when I pull up a another unthemed game (A Newbie but still) he says it is completely different.

I would of been fine if he said "Shapelog, it is different because that is a Newbie." But instead he said "Shapelog it is different because this is themed."


I agree with the first part but I must be reading that second part bc it appears like

Themed (cell) =/= Unthemed (Unoriginal) = Unthemed (Newbie)

Possibly reading this wrong bc it is early..


DF was scum in original and town in newbie.
DF wants to compare his play here (themed) to his play as scum in original (unthemed) to point to him not being scum.
DF does not want to compare his play here (themed) to his play as town in newbie (unthemed) and arguees that his play is logically going to be different 'cause it's themed vs unthemed. But if he really thinks that, he shouldn't have made the comparaison with his scum play in unoriginal.


Oooh, okay. Thanks for explaining.
SMITE
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 13:57 GMT
#899
Okay kur, Rels, and Shape can I have your reads please?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
February 25 2016 13:57 GMT
#900
On February 25 2016 22:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them.

Though the quote is really not contradictory when taken as a whole. Shape why did you cut the part about Star Wars out ? It is actually consistent with DF talking about his meta .The suspicious thing here is him going on so many times about him being unlike his scum play and like his town play in star wars.

There was a bit about star wars!?!
[QUOTE]On February 25 2016 22:53 Rels wrote:
[QUOTE]On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them. [/QUOTE]
I thought he was just talking about the difference in him playing or something. I didn't see Star Wars *facepalm*
Alrighttttt, going to get some coffee to wake up because I am obvis not awake.....
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
ProTech129
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1615
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor866
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
DeMusliM215
B2W.Neo209
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 38m
The PondCast
22h 38m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.