• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 122 Next
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 02:35 GMT
#841
Ugh. Sorry I never posted reads. I had to work on a lot of homework. Too tired now and there really isn't much that puts either of them too far past null.

Just wary of the mass votes on VA so quickly.
SMITE
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 03:02 GMT
#842
Meh I wish I could just post in all caps and have people instantly town read me lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 03:08 GMT
#843
Damdred?
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 03:18 GMT
#844
I just got home and saw that Damdred thinks I'm town and so is OWS I do got a question to answer
On February 25 2016 08:40 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 06:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2016 05:18 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted much I had to do a exam online and couldn't spend time at all on other sites during the time. Darth is going after Rels. I liking Rels more than Darth even more from their interactions with each other. Once VA, FF, and Breshke are around I can try to talk to them so I can get some better formed reads on their Cells(I got Breshke null leaning town but not by much, FF prob town, VA null).


I actually wanna quote this again because I really don't like it

darth is going after rels --> rels went after me first, but either way, it makes sense that I am going after him considering I know that either you or rels is mafia.

I like rels more than darth "even more" from their interactions with each other --> why? but okay, fair enough

reads: breshke null leaning town, ff town, VA null

(at time of post)
rels reads: VA town, ff null, breshke scum
darth reads: breshke null leaning town, (before flip) ff kinda scum, VA nullish scum

Idk why he's liking Rels more when my reads line up more with his reads; also, don't know why he makes it sound like it's a bad thing that cell mates are after each other.

I might be a bit bias but I fell his thought process was more in line with town Rels that I had played with. Also him getting emotional towards you pretty much confirmed my read on him.


so you think i'm scum?

Absolutely it to bad that I can't vote you this round or I would.
Anyways I will filter dive Breshke and VA and see who is the scum between the two of them.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 03:42 GMT
#845
Sorry had to do some things.

LS is my top town in that, he probably is the worst scum player on site. His sudden outbursts just feel like town ls, his helpfulness shows town. And his trying to dig things up also.

Rels is pointing out somewhat smart things. I like some of his reads especially being afk for so long and getting back into the game. I liked his postings on breshke id put him second.

I don't like darths posts at all, early on lacked focus I felt some odd reads like on va. I'm least familar with him though.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 03:43 GMT
#846
Also on rels he's picking on little things somewhat which he does as town as well.
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 03:43 GMT
#847
On February 25 2016 11:35 Kuragari42 wrote:
Ugh. Sorry I never posted reads. I had to work on a lot of homework. Too tired now and there really isn't much that puts either of them too far past null.

Just wary of the mass votes on VA so quickly.


On Breske*

Barely caught that.
SMITE
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 04:04 GMT
#848
On February 25 2016 12:43 Damdred wrote:
Also on rels he's picking on little things somewhat which he does as town as well.


Okay, cool.
What about cell c?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 04:05 GMT
#849
Sorry, I meant Cell D.
Dur.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 04:10 GMT
#850
I sort of have to lynch breshke here for promising to do things without actually doing them. I mean my initial thought was good I think but the total lack of anything completely negates it.

VA trying to do anything beyond his cell is also probably a town tell at this juncture.

Honestly it sorta is policy almost at this point. VA has done slightly more if even giving reads. Plus another good point someone said earlier about ignoring scum Bayne to focus on town ff. While I think there is a town reason to do it totally lacked in anything besides an I itial idea.

Anf no wonder we were confused hehe.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 04:10 GMT
#851
So Breshke and VA's filters look like shit for different rasons.
VA filter he doesn't exlpain his reads at all and think it's obvious for us why Breshke is scum yet doesn't explain it.
Breshke's haven't tried to do something his probing and stuff or at least attempt to.
They both bad but one of them is scum. When Breshke gets here and VA is around at the same time I will need to question them harder.
@VA Explain before the FF being the innocent child why you thought Breshke was scum? Also Why is Breshke scum over you?
@Breshke Comment on VA and other Cells and why VA is scum over you at this time?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 04:15 GMT
#852
Also VA can you explain your other reads too please?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 25 2016 04:31 GMT
#853
Anyways I off to bed and when I wake up I will check everything!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 04:48 GMT
#854
On February 25 2016 13:10 Damdred wrote:
I sort of have to lynch breshke here for promising to do things without actually doing them. I mean my initial thought was good I think but the total lack of anything completely negates it.

VA trying to do anything beyond his cell is also probably a town tell at this juncture.

Honestly it sorta is policy almost at this point. VA has done slightly more if even giving reads. Plus another good point someone said earlier about ignoring scum Bayne to focus on town ff. While I think there is a town reason to do it totally lacked in anything besides an I itial idea.

Anf no wonder we were confused hehe.


Meh.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 04:53 GMT
#855
I'll probably end up piling onto Breshke too regardless of everything else at this point.
I'll see how I feel about it in the morning.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 25 2016 05:17 GMT
#856
well this is boring breskes not even defending himself
Kuragari42
Profile Joined January 2016
United States346 Posts
February 25 2016 05:27 GMT
#857
@ritoky Good call on putting this cell first. Let's just hope we get a Red.
SMITE
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 05:31 GMT
#858
On February 25 2016 14:17 sicklucker wrote:
well this is boring breskes not even defending himself


Right?
Retired.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 25 2016 06:02 GMT
#859
VayneAuthority
These are all his reads, and I wouldn't call them reads, more like gut feelings, because there isn't much explanation anywhere.

+ Show Spoiler +

On February 23 2016 09:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
vivax and breshke mafia

On February 23 2016 12:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 11:56 ritoky wrote:
On February 23 2016 11:38 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky do you have any town reads or scum reads here?

I didn't like sls entrance but idk I wouldn't want your cell up early in either instance. But I don't think for SL it was necessarily scummy just a shitty excuse


i was mildkly okay with OWS's entrance cuz of his confidence level. basically said "i can shit enough town and i can read damdred well enough that my cell is cake".

kush feels town for now

darth doesn't seem like town darth right now, he typed a big post and none of it was about the current game.

SL was underwhelming on his entrance.

VA did the town VA thing, but i kinda told him that meta read last time we played so he could easily be emulating it


you overestimate my memory, barely remember what happened in that game

but dont worry ill solve the game right now

SL
Obi
Rels
breshke
vivax

badabing

On February 25 2016 00:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 00:23 Rels wrote:
On February 25 2016 00:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
iim just waiting for ritoky to 50/50 this thing I dont feel like analyzing this shit if i have a 33% of being removed from the game immediately

Your gut reads on FF and Breshke ?


breshke scum

my updated list is

breshke, darthfoley, vivax, obi, SL

On February 25 2016 05:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
its not coincidence that all the people i have as scum are voting me, its because they are scum lol


The only posts that go into further detail are something about me playing a game 8 years ago and confusing me with someone, which is far from scummy. At least he went through the effort of looking at a past game of mine.

And then one more post:
On February 25 2016 04:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 04:53 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 03:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
I work in an ENT office so i have very random internet access/downtime, so yea.

but anyways darthfoley looks even worse now, might be able to go 2-0 here.


Why do I look worse for saying, "I don't know why people are town reading FF after looking at his filter"

I found and still find his filter super underwhelming. It was at max null for me. I also don't know why this doesn't make Rels look worse for you, considering he basically drew the same conclusion as me regarding FF--> kinda useless, null or scum lean.

@Shapelog... Not sure what i'm supposed to say to you having a "weird" vibe from my #640 post.

@Rels I still think your "VA is being aggressive" line is bullshit. Your explanation was basically just him throwing a few names out early. How is that aggressive when there's NO explanation? I guess Kush plays every game aggressive then because of his random scum list 1.1 1.2 lists. Aggressively implies that he's pushing his reads. He's done no pushing, and seems very happy with me being scum read, stating over and over how great it's going to be when "we go up 2-0" we = ???

The VA town I've played with in Unoriginal didn't do much D1 and came out with a blockbuster read post that completely read my scum play, with reasoning and all. He just seems more willing to go with the flow in this game, which isn't how he played last time. His play reminds me more of the Star Wars scum game I played with him.

I find it ironic that i'm playing pretty much EXACTLY how I played Star Wars D1 last game and was universally (correctly) town read for it, but here all of a sudden everyone scum reads me. I was sort of a devil's advocate in Star Wars because I really didn't like the way the Palmar wagon was shaping up. It was basically one wagon with no alternative and everyone was jumping on; I feel similarly regarding Breshke and VA right now. Everyone scum reading the same person, especially in a game with 5!!!! scum, makes me suuuuper uneasy.

@Shapelog Meta reading me in Newbie vs. this game is completely different. This is themed, and I'm playing with much better and more experienced players. I am playing a similar game compared to Star Wars: I am willing to sheep people who are better at the game and I have read town, but I am also willing to point out logical inconsistencies and uneasy wagons when I see them.

Maybe Breshke is scum who has just gone AFK or whatever and people are trying to jump on him and get town cred, but it makes no sense for scum!darthfoley to be the only one willing to defend/challenge conventional wisdom.


you look worse for defending breshke and I now know 100% that breshke is scum, simple as that. Thats why you now look worse. dunno what tangent you were even going off on


Which is simply him connecting Breshke and darthfoley. There is an incredibly meager line that differentiates VA and Breshke. VA is capable of giving so much more. I liked this post in a previous town game that was roughly 2-3 days after the game started.

On May 08 2013 01:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
Second part Analysis of Targe

So, tonight the mafia killed somebody that pretty much nobody expected of being mafia which was interesting and raises some questions. Which of the 2 of Sugarfluff, targe, nobodywonder, and espi.casey is scum? which of Me, calgar, shirokami, and spicydinosaur is scum? If I had to guess this would be the distribution the mafia went with, 2 on the townie lynch and one in no man's land.

Jampi suspected both Targe and Espi.casey before he died, so we have to wonder if this a red herring or are these 2 really mafia? it's hard to tell. Targe was on the Jarjar lynch since the beginning, while espi jumped to it last second. This could be Targe being a sneaky mafia and carefully leading a wrong lynch, or it simply could be a townie that got a wrong read.

Probably my biggest reason for suspecting Targe right now is that I like to pinpoint a certain player in the beginning and see how they react. Much like in courts, you'll see the psychological reaction of some one that did not commit a crime and is being tried unfairly be angry/upset, while those that have committed the crime tend to be more lax and unemotional.

This has served me well in previous mafia games, where mafia will tend to just kind of semi-ignore your accusations and be pretty friendly about it as Targe has been doing.

Another reason I have for suspecting him is that he is very adamant throughout about jampi being town, and then jampi shows up as dead the first night....this fixation did not go unnoticed and was the reason I needed to see the night killing before posting this.

For the above reasons, I will be voting either Targe or Espi.casey tonight.


Something like that would make me feel better about him HINT HINT @ VA

So!
-If VA posts anything beyond this and Breshke does not, I'd feel better about Breshke being lynched.
-If Breshke makes a pretty substantial list of reads WITH REASONS, and regardless of whether VA does or does not build on what his "gut feelings", I would look closely on their most recent posts to gauge things.
I'm putting my vote on Breshke. I think Australia has had enough time to give us anything. I'll try to pick at what's been posted so far by Brush.

On that note
On February 25 2016 03:35 ritoky wrote:
basically this is where i am at:

1) i know from recent experience with him that breshke doesn't like being mafia as much as he likes being town

2) breshke has invested less in this game than basically any game he has played in years, which may be alignment indicative

3) breshke has done nothing for me to TR him, and nothing in general

4) VA did his town meta thing

5) VA sounds dickish/obstinate, which is how he sounds more often as town. as opposed to when he is all friendly and shit as mafia like here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503437-star-wars-the-mafia-awaken?user=VayneAuthority

thus breshke i think breshke is currently the scum


Based on what I've read in recent games, I don't get what this could possibly be, unless its making lists with no reasons. I must have missed that meta-call.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
February 25 2016 06:21 GMT
#860
Breshke (gonna call him B because I'm lazy)
There are 2 keys to B
1) He hasn't made a read outside of his cell. Not sure if anyone told him, but we are going to know his and VAs alignment after this day, so it's worth knowing their thoughts.
2) He has what I like to call the newbie button. All you have to do is hold 'shift' and then press the '/' key after every sentence. And then you can say what you want? 'Bum is scum?' looks a lot more mild then 'Bum is scum.'

This is one of his better posts.

On February 24 2016 08:35 Breshke wrote:
Damdred are you still here? This is a lot harder than i thought it would be.

Currently after my brief skims through VA and FF's filter I havn't actually found anything scummy from either of them.

I think VA is the scum though purely from the fact that this looks exactly like what I remember from FF and i've only ever played with him as town iirc. His posts seem totally carefree and there is the random posts that do not relate to the game whatsoever. I will look through his recent scumgames though and see if it's any different.

@VA

Show nested quote +
On February 23 2016 12:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 23 2016 11:56 ritoky wrote:
On February 23 2016 11:38 Damdred wrote:
Ritoky do you have any town reads or scum reads here?

I didn't like sls entrance but idk I wouldn't want your cell up early in either instance. But I don't think for SL it was necessarily scummy just a shitty excuse


i was mildkly okay with OWS's entrance cuz of his confidence level. basically said "i can shit enough town and i can read damdred well enough that my cell is cake".

kush feels town for now

darth doesn't seem like town darth right now, he typed a big post and none of it was about the current game.

SL was underwhelming on his entrance.

VA did the town VA thing, but i kinda told him that meta read last time we played so he could easily be emulating it


you overestimate my memory, barely remember what happened in that game

but dont worry ill solve the game right now

SL
Obi
Rels
breshke
vivax

badabing


I know this was at the start of the game but do you remember reasons for this list?


Aside from him not delivering about VA's past games, and hitting the newbie button so as to avoid all confrontation, he was pretty much on the money. From his point of view, he called FF town and VA scum, and the 50/50 confirms that for him. He either got lucky or made a call he wasn't afraid of. GOOD JOB BRESHKE.

On February 24 2016 09:01 Breshke wrote:
mmmm it's really difficult that your scum games are 2/3 smurf games.

Just from a skim of your wartrukk game it is very obvious that you played far more seriously. There was still some moments of idgaf but I can see how they made less sense. Not really sure how to explain that.

Im not sure how much I can attribute this to your scum game or weather it is you trying not to out your smurf though. Would you say you were actively trying to hide your identity that game FF?

I'm having trouble finding pyp even though i played in it fml


Oh, he did follow up on filtering VA. And he even went through smurfs. I would never do that, that sounds like work. More question marks, and even self-deprecation.
+ Show Spoiler +
[M][N] [W] Newbie LVIII - Disney Princess Mafia Town Vanilla Town Killed Night 2
[W] Newbie Mini Mafia LIX Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 3
[M][N] Campus Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4
[S] Student Mafia IV Town Vanilla Survived Day 6
[M][N] Metal Mini Mafia! Mafia Vanilla Killed Night 1
[M][N] New Years Eve Party Mini Mafia Mafia Roleblocker Killed Night 2
[S] Student Mafia V Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 4
[M][N] Horn of Africa Mini Mafia Town Vigilante Survived Day 3
[T] Jack of All Trades Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Night 3
[N] TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy Town Vanilla Lynched Day 5
[M][N] Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 Town Vanilla Survived Day 3
[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa Town Hama Dankichi Lynched Day 7
[S] Newbie Student Mafia VII Town Veteran Endgamed Day 3
[S] Newbie Student Mafia X Town Mason Killed Night 2
[M][T] Witchcraft Mini Mafia III Town Acolyte Survived Night 2
[N] Mafia in the Himalayas Town Vanilla Killed Night 2
[N] TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden Town 1-shot Jailkeeper Killed Night 5
[S] Newbie Student Mafia XIII Town Vanilla Survived Day 4
[T] The New Personality Mafia Town Raynpelikoneet Killed Night 4
[S] Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly Town Doctor Killed Night 3
[S] Newbie Student Mafia XVII: Fullmetal Edition Mafia Roleblocker Lynched Day 2

You got 20+ games under your belt son, you can't hide behind ? forever!

On February 24 2016 11:57 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2016 09:41 Damdred wrote:
I'm not sure that's true Breshke, if you exclude him for tone do you think any other tonal things in his openers or how he posts line up? Even if the circumstances are different we still have some of the same tells.

@LS , what do you think of the point I made about Breshke thinking about the 50/50? And who are you scum leaningok atm?


mm you are right, especially considering he says he wasn't trying to hide his smurf I just haven't really done tone reads before.

From the scum games I looked at I think that FF as scum is a bit more focused on the game. He makes far less fluff posts and when he does i feel they are still half related to the game and solving it or making excuses for himself. Like i said before it isn't like that this game he is more care free and unfocused


And the last relevant post. Again on the money before the 50/50 happened. Where are you dude? This would be a bad cell to lose.

By the way, here is the game I took VA's previous post from. If there are better ones to go off of, I'd be easily swayed.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech93
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe79
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss450
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1216
singsing846
ceh9542
Happy327
crisheroes274
ArmadaUGS112
Livibee105
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1333
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 11m
OSC
4h 11m
Stellar Fest
4h 11m
OSC
15h 11m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.