• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10016 users

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 122 Next
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 24 2016 23:18 GMT
#821
i feel like LS is the kind of town who is very chill and never gets mad. am i wrong?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 24 2016 23:20 GMT
#822
On February 25 2016 08:18 nooniansoong wrote:
i feel like LS is the kind of town who is very chill and never gets mad. am i wrong?

Sometimes I do become a emotional wreck as town(See Dark Tournament, Newbie LX and Games of Thrones)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
February 24 2016 23:21 GMT
#823
this smurf was the worst idea ever.

i feel like LS is the kind of town who is very chill and never gets mad. am i wrong?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 24 2016 23:21 GMT
#824
On February 25 2016 08:17 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 08:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On February 25 2016 08:14 sicklucker wrote:
FF can you just stop posting your reads are so bad

What is bad about his reads other than his read on me?


his read on me rofl

His read on you and Vivax plus me makes you want to have him stop posting? Kinda rude at least I apologized to FF.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 24 2016 23:22 GMT
#825
Kush see my post responding to your main lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 24 2016 23:26 GMT
#826
no LS you can be rude within reason =]
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 24 2016 23:27 GMT
#827
Hell I will just link you the games:
Town Emotional:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/482863-game-of-thrones-mini-mafia?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/498635-dark-tournament-mini-mafia?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474146-newbie-mini-mafia-lx?user=LightningStrike (not as a emotional compared to the others)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/494436-season-of-the-witch-2?user=LightningStrike
Scum games:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476732-jack-of-all-trades-mafia?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/486363-witchcraft-mini-mafia-iii?user=LightningStrike
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480042-tl-mafia-lxx-guardians-of-the-galaxy?user=LightningStrike
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 24 2016 23:28 GMT
#828
Anyways I going to be gone for a little bit. When I come back I will check the thread and dive into VA's filter and Breshke's Filter!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 23:33 GMT
#829
i'm back
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 23:40 GMT
#830
On February 25 2016 06:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:18 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted much I had to do a exam online and couldn't spend time at all on other sites during the time. Darth is going after Rels. I liking Rels more than Darth even more from their interactions with each other. Once VA, FF, and Breshke are around I can try to talk to them so I can get some better formed reads on their Cells(I got Breshke null leaning town but not by much, FF prob town, VA null).


I actually wanna quote this again because I really don't like it

darth is going after rels --> rels went after me first, but either way, it makes sense that I am going after him considering I know that either you or rels is mafia.

I like rels more than darth "even more" from their interactions with each other --> why? but okay, fair enough

reads: breshke null leaning town, ff town, VA null

(at time of post)
rels reads: VA town, ff null, breshke scum
darth reads: breshke null leaning town, (before flip) ff kinda scum, VA nullish scum

Idk why he's liking Rels more when my reads line up more with his reads; also, don't know why he makes it sound like it's a bad thing that cell mates are after each other.

I might be a bit bias but I fell his thought process was more in line with town Rels that I had played with. Also him getting emotional towards you pretty much confirmed my read on him.


so you think i'm scum?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 24 2016 23:44 GMT
#831
On February 25 2016 05:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:43 darthfoley wrote:
Okay;

in my cell, I know Rels or LS is mafia. I have already talked about why I didn't like Rels's analysis of cells D and C, which after a long period of AFK seems kinda like scum catching up. I didn't like his reasoning, but towns often see the game in different perspectives. Basically, while I disagree with Rels's methodology, our disagreement does not necessarily mean he is mafia.

If you're asking why I think Rels's VA read wasn't good, just look at my filter. He described his play as aggressive, implying he had been pushing leads and stuff. I think it's quite clear that it's either the wrong adjective to use, or a false description.

-------

I do however, find it odd that LS was kinda universally town read D1, and has been pretty hands off since, during the cell D discussion AND the arguments between me and Rels. After all, he knows one of us is mafia (if he's town) and would be much more invested in us. Look at my post above; I don't think that post comes from LS who's been following the game or particularly cares which one of us eventually ends up being scum read, because in this scenario, Rels and I are both town and mafia gets the +1 regardless.


Yea but we got here from your post saying that Vayne was the guy you suspected cause of Rels read on him, which isn't adressed at all still and impossible to understand, so the bollocks meter is slowly but steadily rising.


I've quoted where I think VA's posts have been lackluster and scummy. I'm saying it is a mix of the two, but Rels being in my cell + having imo a really bad description of VA's play made me very skeptical
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 00:05 GMT
#832
On February 25 2016 05:49 ritoky wrote:
no i am suggesting that if mafia knows i am going to 50/50 that posting significant reads on a cell where some1 is about to be green checked is not exactly a thing to be doing cuz you can look real dumb real quick.

but mostly what i am suggesting is that rels having stronger opinions on everyone else except the people in his cell is suspect because as a town who knows his cell is guaranteed to go, those 2 players should be his strongest opinions or at least equally as strong.


regarding the first part of your post: who fits the description of people not wanting to commit to a 50/50 cell read?

secondly, I agree that the discussion regarding our cell has been lackluster; neither Rels nor LS seemed particularly interested in discussing my cell in depth until I pushed Rels, and LS's response to my question was lackluster imo.

On February 25 2016 06:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 05:18 darthfoley wrote:
On February 25 2016 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted much I had to do a exam online and couldn't spend time at all on other sites during the time. Darth is going after Rels. I liking Rels more than Darth even more from their interactions with each other. Once VA, FF, and Breshke are around I can try to talk to them so I can get some better formed reads on their Cells(I got Breshke null leaning town but not by much, FF prob town, VA null).


I actually wanna quote this again because I really don't like it

darth is going after rels --> rels went after me first, but either way, it makes sense that I am going after him considering I know that either you or rels is mafia.

I like rels more than darth "even more" from their interactions with each other --> why? but okay, fair enough

reads: breshke null leaning town, ff town, VA null

(at time of post)
rels reads: VA town, ff null, breshke scum
darth reads: breshke null leaning town, (before flip) ff kinda scum, VA nullish scum

Idk why he's liking Rels more when my reads line up more with his reads; also, don't know why he makes it sound like it's a bad thing that cell mates are after each other.

I might be a bit bias but I fell his thought process was more in line with town Rels that I had played with. Also him getting emotional towards you pretty much confirmed my read on him.


I also didn't like the random OMGUS out of nowhere on FF-- the only confirmed town in the game. Seems like a safe person to OMGUS because you don't have to commit to a scumread on the person. Something about it just seems off. He also is kind of overexplaining why he's having trouble reading the cell imo, for example
On February 25 2016 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2016 06:56 Vivax wrote:
On February 25 2016 06:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
On February 25 2016 06:44 LightningStrike wrote:
FF when you get done catching up can I get your reads please?

lol you seem really eager to act like you're helping


Yea id be happy if he just gave out something on VA instead of incessantly spamming stuff that doesn't seem that relevant in comparison.

Here the deal with me Vivax: Idk who I want to vote out of Breshke and VA. VA I never learned how to read properly because I only played with a grand total of 3 games together. Game 1 I thought he was scum and lynched him when he was town. Game 2 I ignored him for the most part if I remember correctly. Game 3 I had no idea on VA but he got confirmed as scum by our Tracker because VA did visit someone as a roleblocker. He then claimed to be a doctor and tried to save Marv twice which was impossible because doctors couldn't save the same target twice in a row. Breshke on the other hand I can see why some people called him scum but on the other hand I had seen him post some similar posts as town.


This discussion of the history of LS and VA in games together is super pointless and filler


Can someone currently townreading Rels or LS not in my cell explain it to me? I think they've both done scummy stuff
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 25 2016 00:08 GMT
#833
to add to my second point regarding LS's explanation to my question... does anyone else think it's weird that he's confirmed Rels town even though he knows there's a 50/50 chance between Rels and me? Like how can you be that sure based off of some emotion (which I think is easy to fake) and some meta thing he doesn't explain and prefaces it by saying, "I could be wrong, because i'm biased!"

It just seems like LS keeps giving himself outs with both cell D and our cell (c)
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
February 25 2016 00:10 GMT
#834
Doesn't bother me not to post anymore good luck bros
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 25 2016 01:17 GMT
#835
LD is basically confirmed town at this point meh.

LS only really gets upset like this as town, he's generally easy going until he gets tiny pressure then he acts stupid as town. 100% townread will fight everyone over this, plus scum ls I don't think would be on verge of modkill.

Moving on I finally have power yay
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 01:32 GMT
#836
On February 25 2016 08:21 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
this smurf was the worst idea ever.

i feel like LS is the kind of town who is very chill and never gets mad. am i wrong?


Yes.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 01:34 GMT
#837
I'm still confident in LS being town - nothing has changed to make me lessen that read.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 01:41 GMT
#838
Breshke's filter is so bad lmao. He just spends all his time talking about FF being sorta town and says nothing about how or why VA is mafia.

The fact that he's consistently afk isn't helping things either.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 01:46 GMT
#839
I don't know if shape would bus here though.
I need some time to mull on that.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
February 25 2016 01:47 GMT
#840
Damdred what are you thinking wrt Cell C?
I've noticed that you've posted some thoughts here and there but I haven't seen you commit to anything yet.
Retired.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 122 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Shine 28
Aegong 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
Yoon 14
Free 13
Noble 9
zelot 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3917
qojqva1617
Dendi1081
420jenkins14
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1403
x6flipin353
markeloff120
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2162
crisheroes969
Other Games
gofns34245
singsing2310
B2W.Neo815
XBOCT354
DeMusliM200
Mlord175
Livibee173
XaKoH 151
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King100
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS57
Chillindude14
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2148
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
24m
Stellar Fest
24m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 24m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.