• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9386 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 288 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 13:23 GMT
#1581
Like for me to believe Kita is town, I have to believe Kita is a dumbass. I don't think Kita is a dumbass.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 13:23 GMT
#1582
disformation,

Because if we lynch VA he can pick somebody who voted on him. Imo everybody should vote for him.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 13:25 GMT
#1583
On January 21 2016 22:23 Koshi wrote:
disformation,

Because if we lynch VA he can pick somebody who voted on him. Imo everybody should vote for him.

Maybe my 3 hours of sleep and the 5 cups of coffee are talking here, but I don't understand your line of thinking here.
You think he is 100% town and should decide the lynch alone? Oo
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 21 2016 13:26 GMT
#1584
On January 21 2016 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Like for me to believe Kita is town, I have to believe Kita is a dumbass. I don't think Kita is a dumbass.

But you're a dumbass too, he made a lot of sense when he said FFA players should also pick roles so we're sure we have no overlap. You saying he sabotaged your plan was super wrong.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 13:27 GMT
#1585
On January 21 2016 22:25 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 22:23 Koshi wrote:
disformation,

Because if we lynch VA he can pick somebody who voted on him. Imo everybody should vote for him.

Maybe my 3 hours of sleep and the 5 cups of coffee are talking here, but I don't understand your line of thinking here.
You think he is 100% town and should decide the lynch alone? Oo

If that is your plan I don't like.
Denies us VCA.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 21 2016 13:27 GMT
#1586
On January 21 2016 22:25 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 22:23 Koshi wrote:
disformation,

Because if we lynch VA he can pick somebody who voted on him. Imo everybody should vote for him.

Maybe my 3 hours of sleep and the 5 cups of coffee are talking here, but I don't understand your line of thinking here.
You think he is 100% town and should decide the lynch alone? Oo

++ WTF, if you think he's shady and want to remove his protection, it's useless 'cause we've got other ways to kill people than lynch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 21 2016 13:31 GMT
#1587
Yep Vivax is scum too. Palmar is right when he said Vivax posted for the sake of posting D0. Gonna repeat what I said above 'cause it's all true:
=> didn't cooperate
==> for the number pick, he targetted kita without an explanation when Palmar was the first to attack him for the same reason
==> for the role pick, we still don't know what he chose
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 13:31 GMT
#1588
On January 21 2016 22:26 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Like for me to believe Kita is town, I have to believe Kita is a dumbass. I don't think Kita is a dumbass.

But you're a dumbass too, he made a lot of sense when he said FFA players should also pick roles so we're sure we have no overlap. You saying he sabotaged your plan was super wrong.

yeah but that completely makes my plan useless because then we have no checks on mafia.

But I'm not here to argue about the plan. The point is, I think he is mafia. The plan thing is very minor.

I think his read progress on Vivax wasn't genuine.
I think there is a disconnect between his initial role list contribution and his actual followup to that.
I think there is no way he genuinely believes I'm mafia
I think his filter is too short.
I don't particularly think he has been very useful in figuring out mafia.
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 13:32 GMT
#1589
Bleh, Breshke's filter is pretty stale...
Mostly NAI setup stuff, here and there a line or question that could be nice, but don't see those going anywhere. I like that he was trying to make the detective trio happen.

I'd like Breshke to be town so we can out-rap scum together.
+ Show Spoiler +

So I am slightly biased, but I want to see some reads and stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 13:33 GMT
#1590
Nha. I very much think lynching VA is the best info we can get. But I am not going to push for this idea because I cannot explain genius to flowers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 13:33 GMT
#1591
PS: you people are forgetting we use the word flowers now. Careful.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 13:35 GMT
#1592
On January 21 2016 22:33 Koshi wrote:
PS: you people are forgetting we use the word flowers now. Careful.

sure thing sweetheart.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 21 2016 13:36 GMT
#1593
On January 21 2016 22:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 22:26 Rels wrote:
On January 21 2016 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Like for me to believe Kita is town, I have to believe Kita is a dumbass. I don't think Kita is a dumbass.

But you're a dumbass too, he made a lot of sense when he said FFA players should also pick roles so we're sure we have no overlap. You saying he sabotaged your plan was super wrong.

yeah but that completely makes my plan useless because then we have no checks on mafia.

But I'm not here to argue about the plan. The point is, I think he is mafia. The plan thing is very minor.

I think his read progress on Vivax wasn't genuine.
I think there is a disconnect between his initial role list contribution and his actual followup to that.
I think there is no way he genuinely believes I'm mafia
I think his filter is too short.
I don't particularly think he has been very useful in figuring out mafia.

Pretty sure you're wrong.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 21 2016 13:37 GMT
#1594
On January 21 2016 22:32 disformation wrote:
Bleh, Breshke's filter is pretty stale...
Mostly NAI setup stuff, here and there a line or question that could be nice, but don't see those going anywhere. I like that he was trying to make the detective trio happen.

I'd like Breshke to be town so we can out-rap scum together.
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CLlZuiBkQ

So I am slightly biased, but I want to see some reads and stuff.

Yep but all of this doesn't matter 'cause he's Sherlock (= he just checks someone every night: he lies we kill him, he doesn't lie we get checks. (=
Onto Onegu now!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 13:37 GMT
#1595
On January 21 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 22:31 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 22:26 Rels wrote:
On January 21 2016 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Like for me to believe Kita is town, I have to believe Kita is a dumbass. I don't think Kita is a dumbass.

But you're a dumbass too, he made a lot of sense when he said FFA players should also pick roles so we're sure we have no overlap. You saying he sabotaged your plan was super wrong.

yeah but that completely makes my plan useless because then we have no checks on mafia.

But I'm not here to argue about the plan. The point is, I think he is mafia. The plan thing is very minor.

I think his read progress on Vivax wasn't genuine.
I think there is a disconnect between his initial role list contribution and his actual followup to that.
I think there is no way he genuinely believes I'm mafia
I think his filter is too short.
I don't particularly think he has been very useful in figuring out mafia.

Pretty sure you're wrong.

We'll see

Let's find out!
Computer says mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 21 2016 13:38 GMT
#1596
ARE YOU THE HERO THIS TOWN DESERVES ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 21 2016 13:41 GMT
#1597
Fuck I actually have work to do, Onegu will have to wait. Be back later p:
And comments on my Alot case and Vivax' filter would be awesome
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 13:41 GMT
#1598
On January 21 2016 22:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 22:32 disformation wrote:
Bleh, Breshke's filter is pretty stale...
Mostly NAI setup stuff, here and there a line or question that could be nice, but don't see those going anywhere. I like that he was trying to make the detective trio happen.

I'd like Breshke to be town so we can out-rap scum together.
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CLlZuiBkQ

So I am slightly biased, but I want to see some reads and stuff.

Yep but all of this doesn't matter 'cause he's Sherlock (= he just checks someone every night: he lies we kill him, he doesn't lie we get checks. (=
Onto Onegu now!


Hmmm. Fair enough.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 13:42 GMT
#1599
Again. This is a shoutout to all mafia teams. I am willing to cooporate and help you until D7. Just tell me if needed.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 13:55 GMT
#1600
On January 21 2016 22:41 Rels wrote:
Fuck I actually have work to do, Onegu will have to wait. Be back later p:
And comments on my Alot case and Vivax' filter would be awesome


Kinda forgot Alot was in this game... that is a bad sign in itself.
After looking at this filter I found out why.
Yeah, me no like.

This game has soo many filters that don't turn me on. =/
Not really digging VA either. I think some ppl townread him, why?
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason72
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
qojqva2403
420jenkins622
canceldota14
Counter-Strike
fl0m5104
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe223
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach97
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 1m
Patches Events
20h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.