• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:15
CEST 15:15
KST 22:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8590 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 288 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 21 2016 14:47 GMT
#1621
On January 21 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I don't even understand why you people think this is a normal game in which we will use deduction to declare a winner.


Because it is, as every game of Mafia

If you put chocolate fudge on a vanilla ice cream, won't it still be a vanilla ice cream?
I'm adorable.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 21 2016 14:47 GMT
#1622
On January 21 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I don't even understand why you people think this is a normal game in which we will use deduction to declare a winner.


What role do you have koshi? Maybe we can barter with goods in this game but we dont know it until we try.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:48 GMT
#1623
On January 21 2016 23:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I don't even understand why you people think this is a normal game in which we will use deduction to declare a winner.


What role do you have koshi? Maybe we can barter with goods in this game but we dont know it until we try.

zeh german with zem nukes
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 14:49 GMT
#1624
On January 21 2016 23:19 GlowingBear wrote:
You guys are discussing role and mechanics hoping this will help you find mafia when it helps nothing with the game. 99% of the time town tried to solve the game with mechanics, they lose

Can we stop talking about roles and let people do what they want with what they got and stick to actually playing the game how it is intended?


He calmly says ignoring the fact that people have been scumhunting and not talking about roles for several pages now.
Computer says mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 21 2016 14:53 GMT
#1625
On January 21 2016 23:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:19 GlowingBear wrote:
You guys are discussing role and mechanics hoping this will help you find mafia when it helps nothing with the game. 99% of the time town tried to solve the game with mechanics, they lose

Can we stop talking about roles and let people do what they want with what they got and stick to actually playing the game how it is intended?


He calmly says ignoring the fact that people have been scumhunting and not talking about roles for several pages now.


Gr8 PLAYZ
I'm adorable.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:54 GMT
#1626
What about a game of Russian Roulette.
Vote VA to enter the game.

Do you have the balls?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 14:55 GMT
#1627
On January 21 2016 23:53 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:49 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 23:19 GlowingBear wrote:
You guys are discussing role and mechanics hoping this will help you find mafia when it helps nothing with the game. 99% of the time town tried to solve the game with mechanics, they lose

Can we stop talking about roles and let people do what they want with what they got and stick to actually playing the game how it is intended?


He calmly says ignoring the fact that people have been scumhunting and not talking about roles for several pages now.


Gr8 PLAYZ

Please fill out this survey




I best describe myself as:

      [ ]      A person of lower intellectual capability
      [ ]      A member of a criminal organization
Computer says mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 14:56 GMT
#1628
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 14:57 GMT
#1629
On January 21 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I don't even understand why you people think this is a normal game in which we will use deduction to declare a winner.

On January 19 2016 09:17 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 09:15 Tictock wrote:
On January 19 2016 09:10 Keirathi wrote:
Also FWIW, I'd recommend townies at least fucking LOOK at picking defensive roles. I know picking some kind of vig is fun at all, but there's probably going to be 6+ KP flying around N1. There's a balance between denying mafia roles like CPR Doc and keeping townies alive.


Pffft, yea if you care about winning.

Clearly game is actually about picking the dopest role to prove your skills.

Though if you wanna get your medic on that's cool.


winner of this game is who had the most fun.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:59 GMT
#1630
On January 21 2016 23:57 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:44 Koshi wrote:
I don't even understand why you people think this is a normal game in which we will use deduction to declare a winner.

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2016 09:17 disformation wrote:
On January 19 2016 09:15 Tictock wrote:
On January 19 2016 09:10 Keirathi wrote:
Also FWIW, I'd recommend townies at least fucking LOOK at picking defensive roles. I know picking some kind of vig is fun at all, but there's probably going to be 6+ KP flying around N1. There's a balance between denying mafia roles like CPR Doc and keeping townies alive.


Pffft, yea if you care about winning.

Clearly game is actually about picking the dopest role to prove your skills.

Though if you wanna get your medic on that's cool.


winner of this game is who had the most fun.


I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 21 2016 15:00 GMT
#1631
hmm if we combine together koshi we can be nukebox hero.

##Fuse Koshi/VayneAuthority

##barter GlowingBear 3 donkeys for some chalupas
I come in for the scraps
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 15:01 GMT
#1632
On January 21 2016 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.


Seeing as you're just agreeing with all my reads, why do I not get a "Great activity and strong reads" like Rels?

The patriarchy at work again.
Computer says mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 15:06 GMT
#1633
On January 22 2016 00:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.


Seeing as you're just agreeing with all my reads, why do I not get a "Great activity and strong reads" like Rels?

The patriarchy at work again.


Well if we disagree about one read, that doesn't mean we can't be productive when narrowing down the other 7, right?

Anything you feel is majorly wrong with that list aside from the Palmar one?

Also, I asked that you reply to an earlier post whenever you have the chance. Thank you kindly.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 15:07 GMT
#1634
On January 22 2016 00:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
hmm if we combine together koshi we can be nukebox hero.

##Fuse Koshi/VayneAuthority

##barter GlowingBear 3 donkeys for some chalupas

If you want we can take somebody on a date tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 15:10 GMT
#1635
On January 22 2016 00:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 00:01 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.


Seeing as you're just agreeing with all my reads, why do I not get a "Great activity and strong reads" like Rels?

The patriarchy at work again.


Well if we disagree about one read, that doesn't mean we can't be productive when narrowing down the other 7, right?

Anything you feel is majorly wrong with that list aside from the Palmar one?

Also, I asked that you reply to an earlier post whenever you have the chance. Thank you kindly.


disformation should be a read
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 15:11 GMT
#1636
On January 22 2016 00:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 00:01 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.


Seeing as you're just agreeing with all my reads, why do I not get a "Great activity and strong reads" like Rels?

The patriarchy at work again.


Well if we disagree about one read, that doesn't mean we can't be productive when narrowing down the other 7, right?

Anything you feel is majorly wrong with that list aside from the Palmar one?

Also, I asked that you reply to an earlier post whenever you have the chance. Thank you kindly.


[image loading]

Maybe I should TR Koshi after all. At least he is kinda make me smile. Scum usually doesn't manage that. Still would prefer lyching one of those unsexy filter dudes.
+ Show Spoiler +
inb4 last minute shennanies onto VA


Struggling a bit with getting a proper kita read. Will probably eat something first and then come back to that.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 15:15 GMT
#1637
On January 22 2016 00:11 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 00:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 22 2016 00:01 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.


Seeing as you're just agreeing with all my reads, why do I not get a "Great activity and strong reads" like Rels?

The patriarchy at work again.


Well if we disagree about one read, that doesn't mean we can't be productive when narrowing down the other 7, right?

Anything you feel is majorly wrong with that list aside from the Palmar one?

Also, I asked that you reply to an earlier post whenever you have the chance. Thank you kindly.


[image loading]

Maybe I should TR Koshi after all. At least he is kinda make me smile. Scum usually doesn't manage that. Still would prefer lyching one of those unsexy filter dudes.
+ Show Spoiler +
inb4 last minute shennanies onto VA


Struggling a bit with getting a proper kita read. Will probably eat something first and then come back to that.


Remember that Kita is almost as good as mafia as I am, so high expectations for him.
Computer says mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 15:18 GMT
#1638
On January 22 2016 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 00:11 disformation wrote:
On January 22 2016 00:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 22 2016 00:01 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.


Seeing as you're just agreeing with all my reads, why do I not get a "Great activity and strong reads" like Rels?

The patriarchy at work again.


Well if we disagree about one read, that doesn't mean we can't be productive when narrowing down the other 7, right?

Anything you feel is majorly wrong with that list aside from the Palmar one?

Also, I asked that you reply to an earlier post whenever you have the chance. Thank you kindly.


[image loading]

Maybe I should TR Koshi after all. At least he is kinda make me smile. Scum usually doesn't manage that. Still would prefer lyching one of those unsexy filter dudes.
+ Show Spoiler +
inb4 last minute shennanies onto VA


Struggling a bit with getting a proper kita read. Will probably eat something first and then come back to that.


Remember that Kita is almost as good as mafia as I am, so high expectations for him.


Good thing I'm a far superior townie! :D
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 15:21 GMT
#1639
On January 22 2016 00:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 00:15 Palmar wrote:
On January 22 2016 00:11 disformation wrote:
On January 22 2016 00:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 22 2016 00:01 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.


Seeing as you're just agreeing with all my reads, why do I not get a "Great activity and strong reads" like Rels?

The patriarchy at work again.


Well if we disagree about one read, that doesn't mean we can't be productive when narrowing down the other 7, right?

Anything you feel is majorly wrong with that list aside from the Palmar one?

Also, I asked that you reply to an earlier post whenever you have the chance. Thank you kindly.


[image loading]

Maybe I should TR Koshi after all. At least he is kinda make me smile. Scum usually doesn't manage that. Still would prefer lyching one of those unsexy filter dudes.
+ Show Spoiler +
inb4 last minute shennanies onto VA


Struggling a bit with getting a proper kita read. Will probably eat something first and then come back to that.


Remember that Kita is almost as good as mafia as I am, so high expectations for him.


Good thing I'm a far superior townie! :D


Nice joke

You want stabbing?
Computer says mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 15:22 GMT
#1640
On January 22 2016 00:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2016 00:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On January 22 2016 00:01 Palmar wrote:
On January 21 2016 23:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Town reads:
kitaman27 - <3
Rels - general activity and strong reads
Cephiro - dreamflower claim, will sort itself out later
Superbia - planning stuff, looking to take advantage of setup, advancing discussion. That post about how he was excited about how it looked like town was already winning seemed really townie.
The Shining - Initially had him as one of my mafia reads, but his more recent stuff definitely makes me think he is town. In particular, I though post #1504 looked good on his part.

Probably town:
VayneAuthority - Picks hero and then claims it publicly. As I said earlier, I think mafia hides that info.
Breshke - Holmes likely to sort himself out anyways even if he is mafia
sicklucker - There are a bunch of spots where he seems excited of the prospect of puzzling the setup together
CopCake - She seems like she is in her own little world. Should probably be closer to null but I get the feeling that she is one of those low activity townies at the moment.

Choose 3-4 from this group:
ObiWanShinobi
Koshi
disformation
Keirathi
Onegu
Damdred
Fecalfeast
geript

Mafia reads:
Vivax
GlowingBear
Palmar
AlotSomuch
Tictock (?)

This is where I'm at based on my initial quick glance through the player list after the pick phase. Only went through a couple filters so far. When I'm not so busy at work, I'll take a closer look at the peeps on my mafia list and outline why I think those are the baddies.


Seeing as you're just agreeing with all my reads, why do I not get a "Great activity and strong reads" like Rels?

The patriarchy at work again.


Well if we disagree about one read, that doesn't mean we can't be productive when narrowing down the other 7, right?

Anything you feel is majorly wrong with that list aside from the Palmar one?

Also, I asked that you reply to an earlier post whenever you have the chance. Thank you kindly.


disformation should be a read


On January 22 2016 00:10 Palmar wrote:
disformation should be a read


I was kinda irked by him bringing up his "notes" like 5 different times as if he wanted us to be aware of the fact that he was talking notes or something. I did that in responsibility and Sheth did that at one point too as mafia. Publicly claiming that he was interested in the doc relatively early on in the game is probably the biggest thing in his favor. Reads from him tend to be a bit wishy washy, but that could go either way.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 554
Railgan 60
MindelVK 27
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68105
Calm 10777
Bisu 2428
FanTaSy 857
Stork 731
Rush 560
soO 486
firebathero 213
Snow 179
Last 176
[ Show more ]
Mind 100
Light 98
hero 95
Pusan 78
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 56
Free 44
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 34
Mong 33
Bale 33
Sexy 24
Aegong 21
zelot 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
Shine 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Rock 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6951
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m3652
byalli787
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns38757
singsing2344
B2W.Neo568
Liquid`RaSZi418
Beastyqt269
Pyrionflax248
Happy197
Hui .116
Trikslyr48
Chillindude15
Mlord2
Khaldor0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 103
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV500
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis2955
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1381
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 45m
OSC
9h 45m
Replay Cast
9h 45m
OSC
22h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.