• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12386 users

Pick Your Power: Intriguing - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 288 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 14:03 GMT
#1601
And Onegu hasn't been here in 25hours... *sigh*
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 14:05 GMT
#1602
I'm just gonna write off disfo as town for effort.

gj!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 21 2016 14:06 GMT
#1603
I want to lynch Kita over Vivax btw. I think I've made that clear.
Computer says mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 21 2016 14:11 GMT
#1604
On January 21 2016 20:52 Rels wrote:
I think GB is town, because I don't think scum would forget to send a pick number during the first phase. And there might be a simple way to check that.
GB claimed to have picked Flowey. Now Flowey is not a super good role, especially for scum. I think being the last pick as scum, GB would actually pick an super good role left unchecked. So we should rolecheck him; if he's not Flowey, he lied and we kill him. EZ


I've never claimed my role and I think it's pretty bad you want to know everybody's role.

I also don't understand why is everybody claiming? The dream flower should never ever claim, that's so fucking dumb.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 21 2016 14:19 GMT
#1605
You guys are discussing role and mechanics hoping this will help you find mafia when it helps nothing with the game. 99% of the time town tried to solve the game with mechanics, they lose

Can we stop talking about roles and let people do what they want with what they got and stick to actually playing the game how it is intended?
I'm adorable.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:20 GMT
#1606
99%? That seems a lot. Which was the 1 game out of those 100 in which town won with using mechanics?
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 14:22 GMT
#1607
On January 21 2016 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Like for me to believe Kita is town, I have to believe Kita is a dumbass. I don't think Kita is a dumbass.


I'd appreciate it if you avoided the name calling. Thanks

On January 21 2016 22:16 Palmar wrote:
I come to the thread and call Vivax mafia and Kita immediately agrees with me, but using the weird phrasing "Vivax was the first person that I picked out as mafia too". However Kita had not bothered to mention this scum read until I started talking about it.


It's not like I completely dropped it for a day or anything. I had the 2 post exchange with Vivax and my very next post in the thread was the one where I agreed that he was mafia. You say that you don't believe I had a scum read on Vivax until you pointed it out, but I was the one that jumped on his complain post to begin with for him to explain why it was bad and to see if he was going to give us anything better. As for you having the same read, I acknowledge that I agree with your thinking with it comes to him and I even agree with your latest post about his intentions. Could be opposite factions, one of you could be town. I don't know yet.

On January 21 2016 17:33 Palmar wrote:
Morning, I'm less mad than yesterday.


Mind responding to post #1435?

You say for me to honestly believe my plan is better that I have to be mafia. Well I do honestly believe that it was, I'm town, and I have literally no idea how my improvements made your plan useless. Like I showed how the top 10 don't need honest checks and how the blue roles you excluded were superior. Why honesty check to confirm that a player took their actual role, when you could pick a detective role, check them night one, and know their actual alignment.

Going to filter dive a bunch of other people to see if I can put together a group of 8 or so that I think are the best scum candidates. I'm thinking it might be easier to pick all the townies and then process of elimination it, but I'll see.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 14:26 GMT
#1608
On January 21 2016 23:06 Palmar wrote:
I want to lynch Kita over Vivax btw. I think I've made that clear.

Think I should look at kita again.

On January 21 2016 23:19 GlowingBear wrote:
You guys are discussing role and mechanics hoping this will help you find mafia when it helps nothing with the game. 99% of the time town tried to solve the game with mechanics, they lose

Can we stop talking about roles and let people do what they want with what they got and stick to actually playing the game how it is intended?

I agree.
Like organizing picks and talking about roles was imo pretty good for town to do D0.
ppl who still only talk about mechanics and roles might actually be scum looking to post without contributing much now that the game has started for real. Need to keep an eye open for that.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 21 2016 14:31 GMT
#1609
On January 21 2016 23:19 GlowingBear wrote:
You guys are discussing role and mechanics hoping this will help you find mafia when it helps nothing with the game. 99% of the time town tried to solve the game with mechanics, they lose

Can we stop talking about roles and let people do what they want with what they got and stick to actually playing the game how it is intended?


This seems like a post similar to the Vivax one. Show up to complain about something, but does nothing to advance the thread. Usually comes from mafia.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:33 GMT
#1610
On January 21 2016 23:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:19 GlowingBear wrote:
You guys are discussing role and mechanics hoping this will help you find mafia when it helps nothing with the game. 99% of the time town tried to solve the game with mechanics, they lose

Can we stop talking about roles and let people do what they want with what they got and stick to actually playing the game how it is intended?


This seems like a post similar to the Vivax one. Show up to complain about something, but does nothing to advance the thread. Usually comes from mafia.

depends if he can show the proof to his 99%
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 14:36 GMT
#1611
On January 21 2016 23:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:19 GlowingBear wrote:
You guys are discussing role and mechanics hoping this will help you find mafia when it helps nothing with the game. 99% of the time town tried to solve the game with mechanics, they lose

Can we stop talking about roles and let people do what they want with what they got and stick to actually playing the game how it is intended?


This seems like a post similar to the Vivax one. Show up to complain about something, but does nothing to advance the thread. Usually comes from mafia.


Hm. Right. Need to look at GB again, too.

Also starting to think that rels is town and his capslock stuff just rubbed me the wrong way.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 21 2016 14:37 GMT
#1612
It is a great strategy koshi but no one will want to do it

Hopefully I can get some protection in the night so some flower does not kill me for no reason.

This game takes even longer to ramp up then a normal game, its like it will be day 1 for 5 days...wtf am I supposed to do in this koshi
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:39 GMT
#1613
On January 21 2016 23:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
It is a great strategy koshi but no one will want to do it

Hopefully I can get some protection in the night so some flower does not kill me for no reason.

This game takes even longer to ramp up then a normal game, its like it will be day 1 for 5 days...wtf am I supposed to do in this koshi

We wait. I can amuse myself typing nonsense 24/7.
Nobody even thinks I am mafia for some reason. If I would play mafia. I think I could easily do it like this. easy.
I had a good night of sleep.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 21 2016 14:41 GMT
#1614
On January 21 2016 23:20 Koshi wrote:
99%? That seems a lot. Which was the 1 game out of those 100 in which town won with using mechanics?


The one I lost as FreezingFoot
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 14:41 GMT
#1615
Uh. Yeah. Great. GB's filter is def. very unsexy as well.
I also need to start making notes or something. I thought there were a few GB posts I liked. His filter has nuthin'.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 21 2016 14:42 GMT
#1616
On January 21 2016 23:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
It is a great strategy koshi but no one will want to do it

Hopefully I can get some protection in the night so some flower does not kill me for no reason.

This game takes even longer to ramp up then a normal game, its like it will be day 1 for 5 days...wtf am I supposed to do in this koshi

We wait. I can amuse myself typing nonsense 24/7.
Nobody even thinks I am mafia for some reason. If I would play mafia. I think I could easily do it like this. easy.


Oh good point.
Should have mentioned that I am droping my TR on you until you start to make sense again.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 21 2016 14:43 GMT
#1617
On January 21 2016 23:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
It is a great strategy koshi but no one will want to do it

Hopefully I can get some protection in the night so some flower does not kill me for no reason.

This game takes even longer to ramp up then a normal game, its like it will be day 1 for 5 days...wtf am I supposed to do in this koshi


Slip
I'm adorable.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:43 GMT
#1618
On January 21 2016 23:42 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:39 Koshi wrote:
On January 21 2016 23:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
It is a great strategy koshi but no one will want to do it

Hopefully I can get some protection in the night so some flower does not kill me for no reason.

This game takes even longer to ramp up then a normal game, its like it will be day 1 for 5 days...wtf am I supposed to do in this koshi

We wait. I can amuse myself typing nonsense 24/7.
Nobody even thinks I am mafia for some reason. If I would play mafia. I think I could easily do it like this. easy.


Oh good point.
Should have mentioned that I am droping my TR on you until you start to make sense again.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:44 GMT
#1619
On January 21 2016 23:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2016 23:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
It is a great strategy koshi but no one will want to do it

Hopefully I can get some protection in the night so some flower does not kill me for no reason.

This game takes even longer to ramp up then a normal game, its like it will be day 1 for 5 days...wtf am I supposed to do in this koshi


Slip

flower is a codeword. Please try to read the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 21 2016 14:44 GMT
#1620
I don't even understand why you people think this is a normal game in which we will use deduction to declare a winner.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 288 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
OSC
5h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
18h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.