• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11745 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 269 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 29 2015 11:36 GMT
#2261
Im here. Got nothing. Give me a gun. I will shoot koshi.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:37 GMT
#2262
On December 29 2015 20:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rayn if I die and you don't and you get town vivax lynched D2 I will be very mad at you.

If you get him lynched and he's somehow actually scum I will profusely apologize. I doubt it though. Not only due to the claim and unclaim timing but also his extreme cockiness. If he's scum he wouldn't keep antagonizing you, no point.

He is not town if he doesn't die this night so i don't really care to discuss this.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:39 GMT
#2263
Anyways, I believe the mafia is:
Palmar
kush --> (shining)
Onegu
Boxerfred
Ness/(tictock)
(Vivax)

I on't think i am going to do anything during this night phase unless something extreme happens.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:44 GMT
#2264
On December 29 2015 20:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rayn if I die and you don't and you get town vivax lynched D2 I will be very mad at you.

If you get him lynched and he's somehow actually scum I will profusely apologize. I doubt it though. Not only due to the claim and unclaim timing but also his extreme cockiness. If he's scum he wouldn't keep antagonizing you, no point.

He is not town if he doesn't die this night so i don't really care to discuss this.

Mafia sees you basically 100% wanting to lynch vivax. I don't see why they'd shoot him at all. Even the shitstorm tomorrow alone is worth keeping him around, especially since they can just RB if he is.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:44 GMT
#2265
Artanis do you mean cocky Vivax like this:
On March 21 2014 04:49 Vivax wrote:
I'm still not caught up with the thread, I'm also tired today, and I don't see how I can save myself from this lynch.

I give up and I don't want to play this game anymore, I'm tired of getting called scum whenever I have a life outside of this fucking game compared to people like rayn. Get this over with and I hope it's going to make you feel extremely satisfacted to see me flipping green you bad bastards.

Hope scum wins this game, this town doesn't deserve to win. I gave you scum on a silver plate and you rejected it for some shitty reasoning.

.....?
Do you want to guess what alignment he was?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:45 GMT
#2266
On December 29 2015 20:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Rayn if I die and you don't and you get town vivax lynched D2 I will be very mad at you.

If you get him lynched and he's somehow actually scum I will profusely apologize. I doubt it though. Not only due to the claim and unclaim timing but also his extreme cockiness. If he's scum he wouldn't keep antagonizing you, no point.

He is not town if he doesn't die this night so i don't really care to discuss this.

Mafia sees you basically 100% wanting to lynch vivax. I don't see why they'd shoot him at all. Even the shitstorm tomorrow alone is worth keeping him around, especially since they can just RB if he is.

No that's not how it works and if you really can't see why then i dnu what to tell you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:48 GMT
#2267
I'll give you a hint
+ Show Spoiler +
this is an open setup and Vivax is never gonna be green in this game
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:50 GMT
#2268
On December 29 2015 20:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis do you mean cocky Vivax like this:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 04:49 Vivax wrote:
I'm still not caught up with the thread, I'm also tired today, and I don't see how I can save myself from this lynch.

I give up and I don't want to play this game anymore, I'm tired of getting called scum whenever I have a life outside of this fucking game compared to people like rayn. Get this over with and I hope it's going to make you feel extremely satisfacted to see me flipping green you bad bastards.

Hope scum wins this game, this town doesn't deserve to win. I gave you scum on a silver plate and you rejected it for some shitty reasoning.

.....?
Do you want to guess what alignment he was?

Needs context. That looks like martyring, this looks like cockiness.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:52 GMT
#2269
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:52 GMT
#2270
On December 29 2015 20:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'll give you a hint
+ Show Spoiler +
this is an open setup and Vivax is never gonna be green in this game

I don't think that's necessarily true. Also scum can be fine just constantly RBing the JK if he is, or at least for a bit. With so many people its unlikely they'd get to RB a blue anyway.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:53 GMT
#2271
Artanis are you mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:53 GMT
#2272
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 11:54 GMT
#2273
On December 29 2015 20:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis are you mafia?

Yeah. Damn, you finally got me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:55 GMT
#2274
On December 29 2015 20:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.

Yeah you know like....
When D2 starts people will vote for Vivax.
Then he claims jailkeeper again.
Then when noone counter-claims him he becomes confirmed town.
Or mafia can counter-claim him and trade 1-1 which is in your opinion better than just get rid of the fucking blue town role who is going to be confirmed town on D2?!?!?

Right Artanis? srsly?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:56 GMT
#2275
And i also believe Vivax is just shitting the thread because now he actually has no outs anymore.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 11:59 GMT
#2276
And i would never ever shoot rsoultin in this game on N1 because her play tbh here has been quite abysmal... I'd personally shoot the gunsmith. I guess i can say this because VayneAuthority is not in the game and scum seem to not be reading the thread anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:00 GMT
#2277
On December 29 2015 20:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.

Yeah you know like....
When D2 starts people will vote for Vivax.
Then he claims jailkeeper again.
Then when noone counter-claims him he becomes confirmed town.
Or mafia can counter-claim him and trade 1-1 which is in your opinion better than just get rid of the fucking blue town role who is going to be confirmed town on D2?!?!?

Right Artanis? srsly?

I presumed that the very fact of him still being alive would be enough for you to push him even without a CC. Thought we were dealing with the true tunnelrayn.

Very well, carry on. Still think he can be green though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:03 GMT
#2278
On December 29 2015 20:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And i would never ever shoot rsoultin in this game on N1 because her play tbh here has been quite abysmal... I'd personally shoot the gunsmith. I guess i can say this because VayneAuthority is not in the game and scum seem to not be reading the thread anyways.

Eh, she can always step it up later and she's confirmed town. I def would. Not like there's many better choices anyway since most clear townies aren't clear townies because they're playing well.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 12:03 GMT
#2279
NOW LET ME WORK
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2015 12:05 GMT
#2280
On December 29 2015 21:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 20:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 29 2015 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't care. If he lives he is scum. If he lives and is not scum then the scumteam is retarded.

If I was scum here I rb him shoot me/rso/damdred and let you tunnel him alll day.

Okay work now.

Yeah you know like....
When D2 starts people will vote for Vivax.
Then he claims jailkeeper again.
Then when noone counter-claims him he becomes confirmed town.
Or mafia can counter-claim him and trade 1-1 which is in your opinion better than just get rid of the fucking blue town role who is going to be confirmed town on D2?!?!?

Right Artanis? srsly?

I presumed that the very fact of him still being alive would be enough for you to push him even without a CC. Thought we were dealing with the true tunnelrayn.

Very well, carry on. Still think he can be green though.

I might wanna lynch stupid even when it's not sure it hits scum, but i am not completely retarded....
Vivax is not green, never. Never ever.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
UpATreeSC 114
ProTech50
MindelVK 23
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33759
Calm 3357
Shuttle 1116
actioN 220
firebathero 181
Hyuk 113
Barracks 105
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 61
Hyun 29
[ Show more ]
Free 24
Aegong 23
Bale 23
HiyA 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8697
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 104
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1342
fl0m1134
x6flipin845
Other Games
singsing2121
FrodaN1331
Beastyqt663
ceh9354
B2W.Neo348
mouzStarbuck305
Livibee186
byalli183
C9.Mang0155
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King64
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie567
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 32m
Replay Cast
5h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.