• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 269 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 14:59 GMT
#2301
Did you intend to follow up on that GB?
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 14:59 GMT
#2302
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.


No it simply means hes assuming a bus?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:01 GMT
#2303
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 29 2015 15:02 GMT
#2304
On December 29 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.


No it simply means hes assuming a bus?


Assuming a bus for no good reason is nothing more than an excuse.
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:03 GMT
#2305
On December 30 2015 00:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.


No it simply means hes assuming a bus?


Assuming a bus for no good reason is nothing more than an excuse.


If two scumreads of yours scumread each other the good reason for assuming it''s a bus would be that they're you're scumreads?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:05 GMT
#2306
your scumreads.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 15:06 GMT
#2307
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 29 2015 15:09 GMT
#2308
On December 30 2015 00:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On December 29 2015 23:59 Vivax wrote:
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.


No it simply means hes assuming a bus?


Assuming a bus for no good reason is nothing more than an excuse.


If two scumreads of yours scumread each other the good reason for assuming it''s a bus would be that they're you're scumreads?


How is this "good" reasoning, might I ask?
This sounds like the type of excuse logic I was just talking about.
Retired.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:13 GMT
#2309
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 15:15 GMT
#2310
On December 30 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP

Well will I?

I haven't hidden the fact I have a read on barely half the players in the game. What I know about you is that you claimed like a retard and then retracted it. I also know that you've argued and antagonized people. On it's own this is justification enough to shoot you, but of course it's entirely possible you're just town and a dick/baddie.

So help me out here, what should be my read on you and why?
Computer says mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 29 2015 15:17 GMT
#2311
On December 29 2015 23:59 Palmar wrote:
Did you intend to follow up on that GB?


Actually, after I saw your response, it could be possible that you ignored that last part and it makes no sense to pursue anything out of that.

I still can't understand how you can find me Mafia while not reading the game
I'm adorable.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 15:27 GMT
#2312
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.



But he had that pretty excel reads list. It's a ashit reason but also a true reason I think.
As to your point about two scumeads voting for each other. 1. there is bussing 2 he wasn't certain about either scumread

For me , at this point in the game, two scumreads voting each other would probably be a nonfactor.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:36 GMT
#2313
On December 30 2015 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP

Well will I?

I haven't hidden the fact I have a read on barely half the players in the game. What I know about you is that you claimed like a retard and then retracted it. I also know that you've argued and antagonized people. On it's own this is justification enough to shoot you, but of course it's entirely possible you're just town and a dick/baddie.

So help me out here, what should be my read on you and why?


Yes I argued and antagonized people and now you're going to explain how it's my mafia meta when half the forum knows its exactly the opposite
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
December 29 2015 15:36 GMT
#2314
Okay so I need the following things from people.

1. What people think of me. (This is my self conscious mafia ploy attempting to figure out how many people want to kill me)

2. What people think of ExO_. Legit this man is actually scum. Whole time talking about roles, soft pushing onto people, but never really contributing anything. Gave a bad list of reads. Look through his filter please.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 15:36 GMT
#2315
And btw I only antagonized the war hounds
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 15:40 GMT
#2316
Palmar, you should probably tell your scumteam to shoot me because if I'm alive tomorrow, I shall bring down the thunder upon you and get you lynched as you are most likely mafia.

On December 30 2015 00:27 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 23:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh btw, I think Artanis is mafia as well.
Normally I just ignore people tunneling me for terrible reasons but the point I raised earlier still stands:

On December 29 2015 16:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
At what point does someone go "my top scumreads are trying to kill each other so they're both scum?"
It makes no sense. It didn't make sense before and it doesn't make sense now.


I still think this is totally irrational and scummy.



But he had that pretty excel reads list. It's a ashit reason but also a true reason I think.
As to your point about two scumeads voting for each other. 1. there is bussing 2 he wasn't certain about either scumread

For me , at this point in the game, two scumreads voting each other would probably be a nonfactor.

This. If you think I'm mafia for having two scumreads where one voted the other on D1 with 25 players when I wasn't certain on either of you, you're being pretty bad.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 15:40 GMT
#2317
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 15:45 GMT
#2318
I might just yell lynch Palmar all day kinda like he did to Toad in Hammertime. Wonder if it'd work.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 15:54 GMT
#2319
Wait did I just manage to hit the "Artanis starts caring" button?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 15:54 GMT
#2320
On December 30 2015 00:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 00:15 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:06 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:01 Vivax wrote:
but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.


Just when I started to feel good about Palmar I read this and realize he probably has no real read on me and just spends time bitching about my claim?

I actively avoid reading your posts.

Maybe you can just tell me yourself, have you contributed anything to finding mafia this game? If I were to open your filter, would I find a case? some reads with reasons? Or just you arguing with people?


So thats your excuse for not having a read. WP

Well will I?

I haven't hidden the fact I have a read on barely half the players in the game. What I know about you is that you claimed like a retard and then retracted it. I also know that you've argued and antagonized people. On it's own this is justification enough to shoot you, but of course it's entirely possible you're just town and a dick/baddie.

So help me out here, what should be my read on you and why?


Yes I argued and antagonized people and now you're going to explain how it's my mafia meta when half the forum knows its exactly the opposite


Why would I do that when I don't believe that myself? If I believed that was your mafia meta I'd be calling you mafia wouldn't I? You literally make no sense.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 34m
INu's Battles
12h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 34m
OSC
23h 49m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.