• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8029 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 269 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:23 GMT
#2341
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:23 GMT
#2342
On December 30 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.

Alright. What original thoughts have you brought to the thread?


Exo's tinfoil = town thing
GB's inconsistent questioning
HF's calling out of GB being sort of townie
Your attitude being distant/weird/uninterested
Koshi toneread

hell, just go throught the list I literally pasted a page back or so. Most of the things I think about the game are in that list.

Already mentioned by two people before you.
Already mentioned by HF.
Already agreed upon by Rayn and myself.
Extremely shitty.
Already made by me.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:24 GMT
#2343
On December 30 2015 01:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now

Artanis speculates his team will not shoot him.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 16:24 GMT
#2344
On December 30 2015 01:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now


I got a cozy room in my basement
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:25 GMT
#2345
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:25 GMT
#2346
On December 30 2015 01:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.

Alright. What original thoughts have you brought to the thread?


Exo's tinfoil = town thing
GB's inconsistent questioning
HF's calling out of GB being sort of townie
Your attitude being distant/weird/uninterested
Koshi toneread

hell, just go throught the list I literally pasted a page back or so. Most of the things I think about the game are in that list.

Already mentioned by two people before you.
Already mentioned by HF.
Already agreed upon by Rayn and myself.
Extremely shitty.
Already made by me.


The fact other people have the same thoughts as me does not invalidate mine. And I doubt anyone explained the exo thing with the reason I did, although I don't quite know.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:25 GMT
#2347
That sounds.. awfully convenient.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 16:25 GMT
#2348
wow I am on page 108 and the longer I read the less mafia I am to rayn. Going to stop reading I guess.
I probably skipped all these pages before because at work I am on dota account while at home I can use sc2 account.
I had a good night of sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:26 GMT
#2349
On December 30 2015 01:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:22 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:18 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:10 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:05 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 00:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also if I'm right on Palmar I don't think OWS is scum because I don't think two scum are going to be the only ones to attack me when everyone else is townreading me.

But you definitely think the one guy who does is scum.

Especially the one that both lead the suspicion and the one that actually provided reasoning.

If you are somehow town, you should dismiss my suspicions as just that and actually consider me more favorably for actually exploring things that others aren't exploring.

OWS is barely attacking you, he said like one sentence about you. Even I am not really attacking you, I just pointed out a tonal thing that looks a bit off and could make you mafia, and you decided to make a u-turn on everything because of those two little things.

There is no way that you genuinely 100% believe that my suspicion of you can ONLY come from mafia perspective.

No, you have no focus. You haven't had focus all game. You're just spewing out what you think gets you townread. Your effort has not been in finding scum.

I don't need to convince you that you're scum though.

At what point did you discover I had no focus and thus I must be killed with a vengeance? Because I don't recall you mentioning anything of the sort before right now?

What do you even mean by focus?

You're prodding everywhere but you're not actually doing anything. Everything you do and read seems convenient and focused more on just posting things than anything else.


No I'm not. The only thing that is barely true is that yes, I am mostly interacting with the things that are in the thread when I am in the thread. Other than that, this is just bullshit.

Alright. What original thoughts have you brought to the thread?


Exo's tinfoil = town thing
GB's inconsistent questioning
HF's calling out of GB being sort of townie
Your attitude being distant/weird/uninterested
Koshi toneread

hell, just go throught the list I literally pasted a page back or so. Most of the things I think about the game are in that list.

Already mentioned by two people before you.
Already mentioned by HF.
Already agreed upon by Rayn and myself.
Extremely shitty.
Already made by me.


The fact other people have the same thoughts as me does not invalidate mine. And I doubt anyone explained the exo thing with the reason I did, although I don't quite know.

I said original thoughts. You provided none other than a read on me which is inaccurate. The exo thing was explained pretty much that way by me already.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 16:26 GMT
#2350
I also think it is more likely HF and Palmar are mafia than Artanis/Damdred/rayn/ritoky/sicklucker
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 16:26 GMT
#2351
On December 30 2015 01:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now


I got a cozy room in my basement


I'm just reposting this so scum don't miss it.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 16:27 GMT
#2352
On December 30 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.


Literally not what I said.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 16:27 GMT
#2353
Umm wtf artanis you said I'm mafia because I'm not aggressive then you say I'm mafia for being aggressive at the wrong places but now you're saying me pointing out gb shit is towny.......?

So wtf mafia things have I done and how on earth am I in a lynch list of 4 people????
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:27 GMT
#2354
On December 30 2015 01:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm actually quite bummed out scum's going to probably let me live now


I got a cozy room in my basement


I'm just reposting this so scum don't miss it.

You shouldn't JK me because there's a good chance they'll let me live now. If I get shot just lynch Palmar, ezpz.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 16:28 GMT
#2355
Oh. and the JK should target mafia. I think it is easier to prevent kp and it will confirm mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 16:28 GMT
#2356
On December 30 2015 01:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:23 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 30 2015 01:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You weren't like this in Hammertime. You weren't like this in Noir. You weren't like this in Tropical Storm. Funny thing is, in LXX you actually townread me for being fairly casual in interacting with you, yet you scumread me for it this game.

On March 20 2015 23:35 Palmar wrote:
I don't think Artanis is mafia. Like obviously this only works for me, but if he is mafia he knows I'm town and he's been fairly casual in trying to interact with me, which he wasn't at all in imperial (I know, shitty meta, but still...).

The same thing you're scumreading me for this game.

Lol.


I was mafia in that game...

jesus

So you're saying that you didn't believe in that read?

Whenever I'm mafia, I usually make reads that I'd actually believe in/follow the reasoning of if I were town presuming they're not completely inconvenient. I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else, especially when you're townreading someone.

Whenever I'm mafia I make reads that are convenient. And I have no idea if I genuinely believed that read because I already knew you were town that game, so I just made it up on the spot because it sounded right.

Even then, there is a massive difference between casual and indifferent.

So you have no idea if you believed whether you can meta read me for being relaxed when you've used it to call me scum this game.
Yeah, okay.


Literally not what I said.

So what HAVE you said?
On December 30 2015 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
Umm wtf artanis you said I'm mafia because I'm not aggressive then you say I'm mafia for being aggressive at the wrong places but now you're saying me pointing out gb shit is towny.......?

So wtf mafia things have I done and how on earth am I in a lynch list of 4 people????

TONE
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 16:29 GMT
#2357
On December 30 2015 01:26 Koshi wrote:
I also think it is more likely HF and Palmar are mafia than Artanis/Damdred/rayn/ritoky/sicklucker

This is such a good post btw.

Because the people on the right are confirmed town. And the people on the left are attacking some if them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 16:31 GMT
#2358
Onegu,

I read your filter. Are you again trying this game? Because everybody you claim is mafia is town. Well.. you only said something about sicklucker and rsoultin.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 16:32 GMT
#2359
On December 30 2015 01:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 01:26 Koshi wrote:
I also think it is more likely HF and Palmar are mafia than Artanis/Damdred/rayn/ritoky/sicklucker

This is such a good post btw.

Because the people on the right are confirmed town. And the people on the left are attacking some if them.


What happened to kill the vivax cancer your suspects have been promoting along with you
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2015 16:32 GMT
#2360
I don't expect to die. But when I do. Poke Onegu. Shoot him or slam next night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1783
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee188
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH177
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 9m
The PondCast
20h 9m
INu's Battles
21h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.