• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 269 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 29 2015 16:47 GMT
#2381
On December 30 2015 01:42 Koshi wrote:
Palmar is actually who I will lynch tomorrow.

100% certain.

literally only post I will make from now on till D3.


Here's a riddle for you:

If that's what you are going to repeat, then when are you going to lynch Palmar?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 16:56 GMT
#2382
I really don't like it when people call people bad. It's unproductive and mean.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 29 2015 17:07 GMT
#2383
On December 30 2015 01:56 nooniansoong wrote:
I really don't like it when people call people bad. It's unproductive and mean.

not to mention accurate
Computer says mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 29 2015 17:08 GMT
#2384
Town v town

heard it here first :-)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:20 GMT
#2385
Scum is in the lurkers and maybe holyflare. Vivax not scum imho.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 29 2015 17:25 GMT
#2386
On December 30 2015 02:08 rsoultin wrote:
Town v town

heard it here first :-)


I prefer Hunter x Hunter

Who are you talking about?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 29 2015 17:26 GMT
#2387
Palmar how do you read HF?
I'm adorable.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 29 2015 17:29 GMT
#2388
palmar and artanis
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:30 GMT
#2389
On December 30 2015 02:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Palmar how do you read HF?


Are you fucking serious?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:31 GMT
#2390
On December 29 2015 23:22 Palmar wrote:
Status report thing:

Town:

Coag (mason)
Rsoultin (mason)

Maybe Town:

rayn: he's annoyingly suspicious of me but most of the other things he has done this game look like town rayn. He's agitated but involved. He doesn't take bullshit and he does the thing which he always does as town. When he called me out based on the switch to Vivax thing earlier today it was a super red text/green text rayn moment, even if it was based on him misunderstanding
Exo: I'm less sure because he hasn't done jack shit today and I feel like he was not much involved yesterday. However I think the point I made yesterday about his paranoid scenario regarding the masons is still much more likely to come from town.
Koshi: He lead the shennies which isn't scummy at all. He's also been spiteful and tonally "correct" this game. He isn't timid and doesn't ask shitty questions. It's mostly a tone read but still, I think it's ok.

Maaaaaaaaybe town:

HF: He hasn't said anything particularly annoying that I've noticed, and I also feel like he isn't actively looking for a fight which he does a ton as mafia. He off-handedly called GB mafia yesterday in such a casual way. He's perfectly capable of playing like this as mafia, but if I try to not be too paranoid I'd probably bet on town.

Trfel: He said something at some point that I liked. I can't really remember what or why, but I'm trusting my earlier read until I have a reason not to

Other people I know something about but don't really have an opinion on:

Vivax: Should be shot. Can't be allowed to live until lylo, but I have no idea if he's scum or just a moron.
Ritoky: He made a case that I didn't read, but at least he made a case so... idk?
Damdred: I don't remember him saying anything particularly intelligent which is a good way to townread him, and I feel like he's been background-y and meh. But I also know that usually when I think Damdred is mafia he isn't.

People I haven't read/don't remember/decided to ignore

Onegu
sicklucker
OO
Moosey
boxerfred
ness
Slam
Obiwan
Shining
Ticktock

There's probably quite a few mafia in this list. if I'm wrong about 1-2 of my scummy people there's 2-4 mafia in the peopel that I've ignored because that's the way it always is. I'll try to work on this list tonight and tomorrow if I'm alive.

Maybe scum:

Kush: Bad vote on me, called out Exo for things he didn't understand. He's been pretty shit all over
Artanis: he's being super reasonable and willing to listen to people. I know he isn't rayn or some other tunnel god, but still, it's a bit over the top how much he's trying to let other people form their own opinions and barely prodding it. Just like yesterday I didn't read his ows case I haven't read hf today and he doesn't really seem to care.

Probably scum:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.




Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:32 GMT
#2391
Can someone give me a gun please?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 17:33 GMT
#2392
On December 30 2015 02:32 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone give me a gun please?


Sorry i haven't been following your latest shitfest. Who would you shoot?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:33 GMT
#2393
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:33 GMT
#2394
Myself
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:33 GMT
#2395
On December 30 2015 02:33 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:32 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone give me a gun please?


Sorry i haven't been following your latest shitfest. Who would you shoot?

he'd shoot GB given the context
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 29 2015 17:33 GMT
#2396
On December 30 2015 02:32 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone give me a gun please?


if it's gb i sanction it ^^

especially if he flips scum because then i can stop being paranoid of you ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 17:34 GMT
#2397
hmm for some reason I thought HF wasn't scumreading GB anymore.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:34 GMT
#2398
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 17:36 GMT
#2399
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 29 2015 17:36 GMT
#2400
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


>> i agree with you, kinda. not like insta!lynch HF but my paranoia would still be there
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 524
GuemChi 446
Leta 359
sSak 37
Bale 33
sorry 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 11
910 8
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss433
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8386
ceh9456
Happy447
olofmeister412
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick498
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 36m
Patches Events
8h 36m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.