• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9839 users

OUTLAW MINI MAFIA - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 269 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 17:45 GMT
#2421
On December 30 2015 02:44 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
It's night bb

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2015 08:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Night 1






Rels the VT has been lynched!

Night will end in which is Tuesday, Dec 29 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

please submit all night actions to all three hosts.



Effective immediately Waylanner has been replaced by ObviousOne



this is what I meant it doesn't have a votecount

Have you considered checking the last page of the vote thread?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:45 GMT
#2422
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.


Because it's probably town/town and bf is posturing for next plays.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 17:46 GMT
#2423
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%


You said HF is scum if GB flips town. That would imply that town/town is unlikely right?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:46 GMT
#2424
On December 30 2015 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.


Because it's probably town/town and bf is posturing for next plays.

I call bullshit on you since you obviously missed this:

On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:46 GMT
#2425
PSA: if you're going to play this game without actually reading it at least put the effort in to read filters instead and fact check please??
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:47 GMT
#2426
On December 30 2015 02:46 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%


You said HF is scum if GB flips town. That would imply that town/town is unlikely right?

Yep, however when I said that, I didn't even consider town/town possibility, so I mentioned it in my follow up.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:48 GMT
#2427
On December 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
PSA: if you're going to play this game without actually reading it at least put the effort in to read filters instead and fact check please??

Could you please not dodge this:

On December 30 2015 02:42 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.

Well that's what I quoted from your huge list post. why do you scumread him then and why isn't it a soft push? lemme know I'm dumb

nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
December 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#2428
On December 30 2015 02:47 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:46 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%


You said HF is scum if GB flips town. That would imply that town/town is unlikely right?

Yep, however when I said that, I didn't even consider town/town possibility, so I mentioned it in my follow up.


So you changed your mind about wanting to lynch HF if GB flips town?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:49 GMT
#2429
On December 30 2015 02:46 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.


Because it's probably town/town and bf is posturing for next plays.

I call bullshit on you since you obviously missed this:

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%



Not only is the whole premise of your post wrong because that was palmar's list post but you don't have a grasp on the game to see that GB is basically the only person in the game I've made a real case on but you say I've only soft pushed him because for some reason you're pretending to fit in like you've read the game.

If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move.


You can't also call bullshit and say it's 33% when you say this sentence beforehand. It's posturing.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 29 2015 17:50 GMT
#2430
On December 30 2015 02:47 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:46 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%


You said HF is scum if GB flips town. That would imply that town/town is unlikely right?

Yep, however when I said that, I didn't even consider town/town possibility, so I mentioned it in my follow up.

I would be really entertained if BF is scum and this spewed that one of them is scum btw.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:51 GMT
#2431
On December 30 2015 02:49 nooniansoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:47 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:46 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%


You said HF is scum if GB flips town. That would imply that town/town is unlikely right?

Yep, however when I said that, I didn't even consider town/town possibility, so I mentioned it in my follow up.


So you changed your mind about wanting to lynch HF if GB flips town?

Hm, hard to answer. I'd at least moderately consider a HF lynch as a consequence of a green GB flip.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:52 GMT
#2432
On December 30 2015 02:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:46 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.


Because it's probably town/town and bf is posturing for next plays.

I call bullshit on you since you obviously missed this:

On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%



Not only is the whole premise of your post wrong because that was palmar's list post but you don't have a grasp on the game to see that GB is basically the only person in the game I've made a real case on but you say I've only soft pushed him because for some reason you're pretending to fit in like you've read the game.

Show nested quote +
If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move.


You can't also call bullshit and say it's 33% when you say this sentence beforehand. It's posturing.

Damn you got me. I just go back into my lurky shadows and plan the night kill, okay?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:52 GMT
#2433
On December 30 2015 02:48 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
PSA: if you're going to play this game without actually reading it at least put the effort in to read filters instead and fact check please??

Could you please not dodge this:

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:42 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.

Well that's what I quoted from your huge list post. why do you scumread him then and why isn't it a soft push? lemme know I'm dumb



I didn't dodge it it's not my list post.
On December 30 2015 02:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:42 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.

Well that's what I quoted from your huge list post. why do you scumread him then and why isn't it a soft push? lemme know I'm dumb


Holy fucking shit that is Palmar's list.


Like holy fucksicles batman. Come back when you've read this game because you will be lynched soon enough.


ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 29 2015 17:52 GMT
#2434
On December 30 2015 02:33 Holyflare wrote:
Myself


Rofl.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 29 2015 17:53 GMT
#2435
This game is hilarious.
Retired.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:54 GMT
#2436
Shhhh

HF 100% scum
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:56 GMT
#2437
On December 30 2015 02:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:48 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
PSA: if you're going to play this game without actually reading it at least put the effort in to read filters instead and fact check please??

Could you please not dodge this:

On December 30 2015 02:42 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.

Well that's what I quoted from your huge list post. why do you scumread him then and why isn't it a soft push? lemme know I'm dumb



I didn't dodge it it's not my list post.
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:43 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:42 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


This isn't why I scum read him and it sure as shit isn't a soft push.

Well that's what I quoted from your huge list post. why do you scumread him then and why isn't it a soft push? lemme know I'm dumb


Holy fucking shit that is Palmar's list.


Like holy fucksicles batman. Come back when you've read this game because you will be lynched soon enough.




Oh oh still no answer (((((

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]


GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 29 2015 17:56 GMT
#2438
On December 30 2015 02:51 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2015 02:49 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:47 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:46 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:45 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:44 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:40 boxerfred wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:36 nooniansoong wrote:
On December 30 2015 02:34 boxerfred wrote:
from HF:

GlowingBear: called me out in a really awkward way yesterday and then got into a argument I think. The main thing is that he was reading a conversation about a thing, and then asked about the very thing the conversation was about. It's 100% clear he wasn't actually reading the part of the thread he asked about, he just saw something and ran with it.


On December 30 2015 02:33 boxerfred wrote:
GB confirmed not reading but that's NAI for GB


if GB flips town we should lynch HF


sorry I don't follow. Why;s that?

HF scumreads GB with the reason I quoted first ("from HF"), follows up on him just now as GB does not read the thread and asks for HF's read on Palmar. However HF already provided a huge list, containing his read on Palmar. So HF asks for a gun to shoot GB, implying GB is dumb. When asked who he'd shoot, he even says he'd shoot himself, raising irony to sarcarsm.

So we have HF pushing GB (soft pushing imho). Good thing for scum. So if HF is right, cool, nice shot, one scum down. If HF is wrong and GB is town, then HF is probably doing a good scum move. So yeah, GB/HF is either town/scum, scum/town or town/town but not scum/scum imho.

can we have a vote count?


why is town/town unlikely?
Couldn't HF just have a bad read?? Every time someone gets a read wrong it doesn't mean they are scum.

hm? I'm not saying it's unlikely I bolded it for you. If you read it that way, sorry, I'm not thinking it's unlikely. it's prettymuch 33%


You said HF is scum if GB flips town. That would imply that town/town is unlikely right?

Yep, however when I said that, I didn't even consider town/town possibility, so I mentioned it in my follow up.


So you changed your mind about wanting to lynch HF if GB flips town?

Hm, hard to answer. I'd at least moderately consider a HF lynch as a consequence of a green GB flip.


So you think HF is Mafia and I'm town, but would rather make me flip before you lynch HF??
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 29 2015 17:56 GMT
#2439
Loool gb
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 29 2015 17:57 GMT
#2440
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

HF is scum yoyoyoyoyo
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1884
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 32m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.