• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:38
CEST 17:38
KST 00:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9503 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 170 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 21:49 GMT
#3061
On November 15 2015 06:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


This goes so far against Rel's reads all game long that it seems like he wants a re-do on the previous team or something.


well if rels is mafia (he probably ) then hes not gonna go. well you got me guys! hes gonna try to position himself to get on the 5th mission
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 21:50 GMT
#3062
On mobile, bear with me please.

On November 15 2015 05:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


im pretty sure im vivax's strongest townread now and its very logical. Do you live in paris?


The answer to that question is yes, we've chatted out of game

Aside, overall I feel this is a WIFOM attempt to (perhaps?) eventually get on someone's team and eventually fail a mission.

I will explain why in his world, this proposal does not make sense from town side.
(All references at bottom of post so you can see context and judge for yourselves.)

From town side.

Rels was hard scumreading Artanis and in his world one of Artanis or myself has to be mafia. He is proposing a team with both of us on it.

He was asking me multiple times (well at least once I know I recall) why I was townreading Artanis. He concluded that one of us has to be scum. Now? He places both of us on the team.

Second he hard townreads rayn. Now? He leaves him off. Not as sharp as the first point, but quite curious given prior reads.

Furthermore he pushes the line that it's not possible that two scums voted no, and then Artanis and I having both voted yes, he puts us both up. (I don't believe I misunderstood this.)

What changed? (of course, when you can answer, I understand obv not right away)

Overall, ironically the team he's put up is a clean team, but seeing as town have to get three missions passed to win and scum only need to fail one more, I have a strong sense of WIFOM/disassociation/tinfoil/whatever you want to call it about so another scummer (or him?) can slip through on a later mission (Kita's or someone else slipping up).

Follow the read progression folks.

References:
1 Scumreading Artanis v myself
Rels' filter page 20/thread page 127-128 (posts 2540/2552)
Rels' filter page 21/thread pages 129 on and off through 138 (posts 2572, 2638, 2639, 2640, 2654, 2667, 2758)
Rels' filter page 22/thread page 139 (posts 2766)
- trying to convince Artanis he's scum)

2 Townread of rayn
Rels' filter page 22/thread page 139-140 (post 2769/2773/2775/2777/2779/2782/2783)
- Artanis' post on familiarity is valid as Rels has played 3 games with rayn (SOTW, Newbie 13, Drams) at least 2 he was abrasive, warned in Drams (which rayn admitted to).

3 Rels pushing the two scums voting no line
Rels' filter page 23/thread page 143 (post 2844)
- he was pushing that well before that page before but that was the latest he was pushing that idea
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 21:52 GMT
#3063
Apologies if this format is shit - the links won't copy on evernote (wtf???), but hopefully those post references will be enough to see what I'm talking about. If it's still not clear what I'm talking about, then let me know. I'm not going to be on a PC again though until well after this deadline.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 21:54 GMT
#3064
Yeah, for once we can agree........... It makes little sense. Could be some WIFOM / reaction test type of thing I guess.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 22:26 GMT
#3065
we should all vote no to this and see who votes yes. ill put up pretty much the same team next anyway. more info the better and artanis can still be scum. Dont say you agree if you agree ill vote no
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 22:26 GMT
#3066
On November 15 2015 06:49 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 06:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


This goes so far against Rel's reads all game long that it seems like he wants a re-do on the previous team or something.


well if rels is mafia (he probably ) then hes not gonna go. well you got me guys! hes gonna try to position himself to get on the 5th mission


Are you scared of Artanis/myself because of tinfoil/voting record or something else?

If it's voting record, read my explanations right after the voting passed for the mission 2 team plus my last explanation to Xatalos (post 3032/3044) and let me know if you still have a problem with me at least.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 22:28 GMT
#3067
On November 15 2015 07:26 sicklucker wrote:
we should all vote no to this and see who votes yes. ill put up pretty much the same team next anyway. more info the better and artanis can still be scum. Dont say you agree if you agree ill vote no


I will be very honest, I really feel this team is clean.

But if you want me to downvote this team, I can. I definitely trust you and Vivax and that will put the 5th mission in my hands (assuming we all downvote whatever Kita puts up) so I can go either way on this.

I can also do one final check on Artanis as well prior to upvoting.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 22:28 GMT
#3068
more of art/rels because rels was willing to include him even tho he was not in the original team yesterday. does that team make anysense?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 22:29 GMT
#3069
Like if rels is scum hes probably gonna try to put up his partner if he can get away with it. right?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 22:31 GMT
#3070
Like i just want more information. please dont prevote like me I just had to because if im the only no vote it will probably pass. If the info gained favors artanis ill probably put him up myself
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 22:31 GMT
#3071
I don't know what you mean by "don't say you'll agree/if you agree"

But if it is trust you need me to resolve and you're tinfoiling me, then I'll downvote it for you. I think that might be the issue here.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 22:32 GMT
#3072
On November 15 2015 07:31 sicklucker wrote:
Like i just want more information. please dont prevote like me I just had to because if im the only no vote it will probably pass. If the info gained favors artanis ill probably put him up myself


Alright, fair enough. I can accept this.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
November 14 2015 22:59 GMT
#3073
Rels has nominated:

##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey

24 hour vote.

Will pretty up post when I get a chance.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 14 2015 23:57 GMT
#3074
Just looks like a wifom suggestion to me. Basically a scumclaim, especially from someone who gave me shit for giving a fake/reaction test suggestion.

I can vote either way really. I still think the team's clean and he's just trying to wifom, but a good team will probably come up soon anyway.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 15 2015 05:26 GMT
#3075
im gonna vote no on this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 09:53 GMT
#3076
While reading some earlier parts of the game yesterday I started doubting my Shockey townread, but him being spy would be kinda incompatible with the no votes.

He has these brash parts of his filter where he does what the fuck he wants which is kinda townie, but then there are also parts, especially at the start of the game, where I feel like he's going after people for bad reasons.

It's so tough to read new players.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 11:43 GMT
#3077
Good news folks. I'm doing a palmaresque backwards reread of the game and currently think that rayn was probably the mafia messing with every mission.

Check this out, it's around the mission Xata issued.

Pre-mission-pass:

On November 05 2015 10:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fuck you are so town sl.


On November 05 2015 11:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 11:18 sicklucker wrote:
im gonna be so salty if sicklucker pockets me



Post-mission-pass:

On November 06 2015 09:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Haha^^

GJ town game is gg.


On November 07 2015 18:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I never pushed SL to be on the mission.


As you see, he actually believes the mission passes, then he comes back and realizes that everyone else has another opinion and immediately defends himself from the notion that he wanted SL on a mission. That doesn't add up

Paying more attention to the way he talks to Rels pre-mission, it looks to me like he gets angry to have an excuse to leave. Pushes scum on Shockey and Rels, but especially on Rels.

Will post more as I keep on reading.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 11:50 GMT
#3078
Maybe Shockey was the town hero nobody acknowledged. The rainman of mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 15 2015 12:08 GMT
#3079
Anyway Xatalos is town.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 15 2015 12:23 GMT
#3080
I might need a replacement. My time atmp is all used up :/
Life?
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 424
SteadfastSC397
Rex117
EnkiAlexander 52
CosmosSc2 48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 397
ProTech151
Rex 117
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42050
Jaedong 1116
Hyuk 1066
Soma 950
Mini 631
Horang2 579
EffOrt 536
BeSt 475
Larva 410
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 300
Stork 224
Snow 220
Last 219
ggaemo 215
Rush 214
hero 80
Mind 70
Sharp 41
Liquid`Ret 39
Shinee 36
Free 35
Killer 35
Shine 29
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 20
HiyA 19
Trap 18
Rock 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1684
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
Fnx 777
x6flipin753
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2387
Khaldor1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2943
singsing1944
B2W.Neo945
hiko884
byalli430
Liquid`VortiX187
KnowMe114
QueenE88
Mew2King70
Trikslyr33
Railgan14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• mYiSmile114
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2706
League of Legends
• Nemesis1956
• Jankos1102
• TFBlade730
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 22m
OSC
21h 22m
Stellar Fest
21h 22m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.