• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7393 users

[T][M] Resistance V - Section 31 - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 170 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 16:59 GMT
#3041
On November 15 2015 01:57 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:53 Xatalos wrote:
Hm, so I assume you've dropped the earlier arguments by now then? It's just hard to tell because it's a continuous push where you switch arguments whenever you can, and kind of leave the earlier arguments hanging in there.

I think you said you haven't seen my towngame, so I'd say you're unqualified to talk about my towngame in any case. I usually stick to my reads as town, unless there's heavy reason to reconsider. Your vote record and push on me have kept being awful, so...

That latter argument "I took attention off my teammates" is just unflipped association. You just assume someone is scum and I'm scum when I'm not scumreading them (at least as much as you are). Not very convincing.


The point I tried to make and I did in my earlier post is that you failed to answer any question or take a stance on Kita or Rels prior to the team going up. "It's not the best and it's not the worst" simply means it's easier for you to evade accountability regardless of anyone's alignment. The answer you simply gave to rayn was poor irrespective of their alignments.


Well, since I thought they were mediocre choices, should I have said they were good or bad? No.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 14 2015 17:01 GMT
#3042
On November 15 2015 01:35 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 23:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Riddle me this, if there were two spies on the second mission where did me and Rels coordinate how to avoid the double sabotage?

We chose to pass it, so there had to be some secret communication to avoid essentially loosing the game automatically, yet there was only one sabotage.

It's very rare for a scum team to upvote a double spy mission because of this reason.


No coordination is needed. If I recall correctly, it was also discussed prior to the game that the spy at/closer to the top of the list would be the one to pull it off. It was hashed out by Artanis and rayn. Posts #67 and #69 of the thread.


I was under the impression that the host decided the rules, not some random comment from rayn.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 17:03 GMT
#3043
On November 15 2015 02:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 14 2015 23:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Riddle me this, if there were two spies on the second mission where did me and Rels coordinate how to avoid the double sabotage?

We chose to pass it, so there had to be some secret communication to avoid essentially loosing the game automatically, yet there was only one sabotage.

It's very rare for a scum team to upvote a double spy mission because of this reason.


No coordination is needed. If I recall correctly, it was also discussed prior to the game that the spy at/closer to the top of the list would be the one to pull it off. It was hashed out by Artanis and rayn. Posts #67 and #69 of the thread.


I was under the impression that the host decided the rules, not some random comment from rayn.


Well, we did talk about it extensively in the pre-game. I don't think we'll ever see 2 sabotages per mission in this game.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 17:08 GMT
#3044
.......

You basically said Kita had more credibility based off an associative read.

On November 10 2015 23:39 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2015 22:49 Rels wrote:
Xata, why are you suspicious of me ?
Why are you suspicious of kita ?


The NO votes look good for you two, it's just not on the level of a confident townread. Kita for being so vague and non-committal throughout the game, and you because your recent scumgames looked pretty similar to this game too (very active and engaged..).

Now that I think about it, though, scum HTS would have had no good reason to put scum Kita into the first team.... So that gives kita a bit more credibility at least.


(post 2232)

You even said that Kita was vague and noncomittal. Irrespective of your read on me you should have voted this team down.

I was negligent with Kita and I openly admitted that. I fucked that one up. Rels when I re-evaluated him, I was wrong in my evaluation. But with (now knowing) two on the team it was moot. Even if I HAD tinfoiled Kita, I would have fucked up on Rels still.

In any case, if you had reasonable doubt, you should have proposed an alternative to those two players or searched for one. Not fade out (yes I read from there to page 115 which was end of phase) and pass the team.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 17:09 GMT
#3045
On November 15 2015 02:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 14 2015 23:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Riddle me this, if there were two spies on the second mission where did me and Rels coordinate how to avoid the double sabotage?

We chose to pass it, so there had to be some secret communication to avoid essentially loosing the game automatically, yet there was only one sabotage.

It's very rare for a scum team to upvote a double spy mission because of this reason.


No coordination is needed. If I recall correctly, it was also discussed prior to the game that the spy at/closer to the top of the list would be the one to pull it off. It was hashed out by Artanis and rayn. Posts #67 and #69 of the thread.


I was under the impression that the host decided the rules, not some random comment from rayn.


Coagulation said the same thing I did. Are you trolling me now Kita?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
November 14 2015 17:12 GMT
#3046
Sidenote - Rels if I could hug you right now, I would. <3

I'm going out again. Will be in and out.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 17:21 GMT
#3047
I guess I should have, in hindsight. But I really doubted SL's auto-nomination would have worked any better (and that's where it looked like things were going with the team being so harshly rejected in the most recent vote). At least rayn's team had a chance.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 14 2015 17:29 GMT
#3048
On November 15 2015 02:09 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 02:01 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 14 2015 23:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Riddle me this, if there were two spies on the second mission where did me and Rels coordinate how to avoid the double sabotage?

We chose to pass it, so there had to be some secret communication to avoid essentially loosing the game automatically, yet there was only one sabotage.

It's very rare for a scum team to upvote a double spy mission because of this reason.


No coordination is needed. If I recall correctly, it was also discussed prior to the game that the spy at/closer to the top of the list would be the one to pull it off. It was hashed out by Artanis and rayn. Posts #67 and #69 of the thread.


I was under the impression that the host decided the rules, not some random comment from rayn.


Coagulation said the same thing I did. Are you trolling me now Kita?


You're so far gone that anything I say is going to be ignored or come out as scummy. Whatever.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 17:58 GMT
#3049
On November 15 2015 02:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 02:09 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 15 2015 02:01 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 15 2015 01:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On November 14 2015 23:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Riddle me this, if there were two spies on the second mission where did me and Rels coordinate how to avoid the double sabotage?

We chose to pass it, so there had to be some secret communication to avoid essentially loosing the game automatically, yet there was only one sabotage.

It's very rare for a scum team to upvote a double spy mission because of this reason.


No coordination is needed. If I recall correctly, it was also discussed prior to the game that the spy at/closer to the top of the list would be the one to pull it off. It was hashed out by Artanis and rayn. Posts #67 and #69 of the thread.


I was under the impression that the host decided the rules, not some random comment from rayn.


Coagulation said the same thing I did. Are you trolling me now Kita?


You're so far gone that anything I say is going to be ignored or come out as scummy. Whatever.


Pretty much my reaction to HTS in recent days Although she's been surprisingly reasonable in the pages just now. Oh well. Looks like I'm still scum regardless, not a surprise.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 14 2015 19:04 GMT
#3050
On November 15 2015 02:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Sidenote - Rels if I could hug you right now, I would. <3

I'm going out again. Will be in and out.

<3
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 14 2015 19:08 GMT
#3051
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 14 2015 19:23 GMT
#3052
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


Hmm, so now you're saying me or rayn failed the second mission? o.O
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 20:25 GMT
#3053
xat in those quotes oyu brought up hts is acualy calling me town something like oculums razor says sl is town. So like your mistaked i think
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 20:27 GMT
#3054
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


hum this is terrible why not me? im still worried about worlds with hts and artanis especially and I didnt think I would have to make a decision so soon. Cant you just do me and we have 3 more days to decide? im going ot be on the mission 4/5 if this passes anyway so you may as well put me in now...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 20:32 GMT
#3055
On November 15 2015 01:52 Rels wrote:
Yo folks. Sry I don't have time to play due to this fucking attack. My take on the vote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2015 09:11 Tictock wrote:
Day 3
ShoCkeyy's Nomination (Shockey, Vivax, Half the Sky, sicklucker)

Vote Result

Half the Sky - YES
Xatalos - NO
Artanis[Xp] - YES
Coagulation - NO
ShoCkeyy - YES
Rels - NO
sicklucker - YES
kitaman27 - NO
Vivax - NO


MISSION IS REJECTED

Day 3
Rels's Nomination Phase

Phase will end in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00) on 14 November 2015.

This was a bit rushed as I'm posting via mobile, will fix it up later. Not all votes were sent to me so if there was a mistake please PM myself or Fidei and we will get it fixed asap.

Apologies for the delay

Vivax could have voted YES to a team containing himself. Hell, he said he would vote YES but didn't for some reason. I think that makes him confirmed town.
Vivax, name a team and I'll probably nominate it when I come back tonight.
I didn't read anything from today so this might be stupid but whatever.
Anyway I'm with my family so see you later.


vivax can you just tell him to put up the same team? explain to him how vote logic makes it town like 99% of the time
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#3056
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


im pretty sure im vivax's strongest townread now and its very logical. Do you live in paris?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 14 2015 21:18 GMT
#3057
On November 15 2015 04:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2015 01:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Well it should be obvious to everyone else, but just in case, purposely leaving myself off, I would propose the following teams if I was leader.

Team of 4: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey (Shockey is switchable for Coag depending on how people feel)
Team of 5: Artanis/Vivax/sicklucker/Shockey/Coagulation

I strongly feel that rayn was town, but if people have had doubts on him respective of his voting record, I am confident in the other four.

I have nothing to hide.

Vivax is not here and this is the last time I'm here before getting insanely drunk so let's go with that. No SL though.
##Nominate Artanis/Vivax/HTS/Shockey


This goes so far against Rel's reads all game long that it seems like he wants a re-do on the previous team or something.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
November 14 2015 21:37 GMT
#3058
I'm back home.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 21:42 GMT
#3059
That's a weird nomination >.> How did you come up with that lineup?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
November 14 2015 21:42 GMT
#3060
You even said that there's 99% scum guaranteed between HTS/Artanis.....?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 177
ProTech147
JuggernautJason59
CosmosSc2 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 94
Hyuk 82
firebathero 65
Trap 46
Sacsri 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9203
qojqva1369
Counter-Strike
fl0m1654
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3852
Khaldor1231
crisheroes1113
Liquid`Hasu534
Other Games
summit1g6592
FrodaN2831
XBOCT252
C9.Mang0188
shahzam156
ArmadaUGS134
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 12m
Online Event
15h 12m
FEL
20h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.