• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:25
CEST 05:25
KST 12:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9842 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 115 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 16 2015 20:27 GMT
#141
/confirm

Happy Bday BH is it the 16th then? Mine was yesterday, the 15th XD woohoo Libra, if you believe in that
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-16 20:50:59
October 16 2015 20:46 GMT
#142
On October 16 2015 02:17 Eversince wrote:
Aww, I'm sad now, I was hoping to get placed with you again as coach. Your advice last game put the spurs in me to actually spend a good bit of time into iterating my reads. That advice led me to changin' thoughts on at least three people intstantly. I'm going through the analysis post stickyd now though, and I have to blush, I'm really bad at it. I'll try to get better, thanks for the pointers before, and have a safe trip though.


I just saw this....

<3

I really do enjoy coaching, I enjoy getting to know the newer players to TL in general, really, but this game is just horrible timing for me. I'm glad you got something from my advice, I felt you did mostly alright for a first-timer, just IMO I think you need to work on your presentation of your ideas a bit. As for your roleplaying I was completely unaware, I honestly just assumed it was some southern US dialect (particularly with the number of times you said "y'all") and just ignored it. You might needed to have a bit more cooperative at times with some of the players, but you also knew when to step back too.

Meta/player behaviour is something that comes with time, so don't worry if your reads are different from others based on that.

gl hf this game.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 16 2015 20:48 GMT
#143
I worry that when Eversince rolls Mafia, it'll be a bit too easy to know. I just can't see her replicating her town style. o.O
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 16 2015 21:04 GMT
#144
On October 17 2015 05:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I worry that when Eversince rolls Mafia, it'll be a bit too easy to know. I just can't see her replicating her town style. o.O


I've rolled mafia in offsite games twice. I was instantly lynched day 1 in the first game, shot by a town vig the second...
I'll just cross my fingers and really hope to not role it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 16 2015 21:06 GMT
#145
On October 17 2015 06:04 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2015 05:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I worry that when Eversince rolls Mafia, it'll be a bit too easy to know. I just can't see her replicating her town style. o.O


I've rolled mafia in offsite games twice. I was instantly lynched day 1 in the first game, shot by a town vig the second...
I'll just cross my fingers and really hope to not role it.

oh? So I was right in that you played Mafia elsewhere. :3
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 16 2015 21:09 GMT
#146
I said I had played offsite a few times before I think? I might have to go back and check... I remember someone askin' about it early on and I asked them why my previous experience mattered because it was irrelevant to that game.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 16 2015 21:27 GMT
#147
/confirm
I'm adorable.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 16 2015 23:20 GMT
#148
On October 13 2015 22:00 Cephiro wrote:
I should probably add that I'll only be able to coach if the game does not start until next week. (Promoting @ an event for the whole weekend and won't really have time off for anything else.) After that I'm good to go though.


^ Friendly reminder. Chances of me being around to help at all during the weekend are close enough to be equal to zero.
Would hate to have an eager new player get disappointed just because I'm not able to coach at the start of the game...
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-16 23:24:33
October 16 2015 23:23 GMT
#149
NVM, I'm stupid
I'm adorable.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 16 2015 23:32 GMT
#150
Drinking already?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2015 00:47 GMT
#151
On October 17 2015 08:32 scott31337 wrote:
Drinking already?


Nah, just meth + Show Spoiler +
O HAI THIS IS A JOKE I DON'T USE METH, nor math


I'm gonna drink in a couple of hours. If I was already playing I would hammer the scum team + Show Spoiler +
this is not a joke.
I'm adorable.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 17 2015 17:18 GMT
#152
I fucking cut my right hand deep during moving/building up the kitchen. It's so hard to type (((
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 18:22 GMT
#153
Are we waiting on BlazingHand or someone else to confirm?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 17 2015 18:59 GMT
#154
The game starts at the deadline in one hour. All players have confirmed.

Role PMs and coaching QTs are going out now. DO NOT post in thread. The thread is closed until the Day 1 post.

Do not post in the thread. The thread is closed until the Day 1 post.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 17 2015 19:09 GMT
#155
Role PMs are now all out. If you did not receive one, PM me. Coaching QTs are out. If you did not receive one and think you should, PM me. Do not post in the thread. Game starts in 50 minutes.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 17 2015 20:00 GMT
#156

Student Mafia XVI


[image loading]


Day 1





This day ends in 48 hours at 20:00 GMT (+00:00). Whoever has the most votes on them at that time gets lynched. Vote and discuss the game in this thread-- remember, no talking about the game outside of the thread!

Countdown:

If you didn't get a role PM, PM me. If you're a newbie and didn't get access to a Coaching QT, PM me. If anything is confusing or you think something is missing or don't understand something, PM me. Don't mention Coaching in this thread.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2015 20:06 GMT
#157
O hai
I'm town
I'm adorable.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:13 GMT
#158
glhf everyone. Just a reminder this is a game to have fun and not to get stressed out and emotional which I saw happen to some people(myself included) in the past newbie games I've played in.

I'm town and ready to hunt some scum. Just a reminder our goal isn't to live, its to hunt scum even if it costs us our lives in the process.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:15 GMT
#159
ofc I have to prod BlazingHand to start the game lol
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:15 GMT
#160
Also I kind of regret signing up for BH games in the first place. I always roll town in them which is getting super super boring.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g8254
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 35m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.