• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6382 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 115 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:33 GMT
#181
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.


I think this is your first, or one of, your first games here, right? Unfortunately that's how TL works sometimes. People like to start the game off silly and carefree until a good majority of the players show up and get down and dirty
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:34 GMT
#182
On October 18 2015 05:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:30 The Shining wrote:
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls

I am such a shiny town.


K i might want to lynch you. I am the shiny town here, good sir, why do you want to be like me? Because you are scum!
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:36 GMT
#183
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:36 GMT
#184
On October 18 2015 05:34 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:30 The Shining wrote:
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls

I am such a shiny town.


K i might want to lynch you. I am the shiny town here, good sir, why do you want to be like me? Because you are scum!


Hey man there are a lot of shiny stars in the sky, u can't be the only one out there.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2015 20:37 GMT
#185
On October 18 2015 05:28 FarahBlackwing wrote:
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.



Why does that makes us both mafia?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#186
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


This makes me want to actually lynch you
I'm adorable.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#187
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


why not just use both styles at the same time and be a super scum hunter
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#188
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


Well your looking back on inconsistencies and hard questioning last game ended up with you tunneling a townie whoooooooooppsssss

You should probably give all the fucks, tho. If you're town we need you
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#189
On October 18 2015 05:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


This makes me want to actually lynch you

ilyt. But I seriously want to decide on a meta. I did the rayn meta when rayn was my coach. I've been trying to do the rsoul meta but I'm not good enough and I always get hit or miss. Or I might just do idgaf like Crossfire which was mildly entertaining to do and I actually guessed some of the 3p/Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:39 GMT
#190
On October 18 2015 05:36 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:34 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:30 The Shining wrote:
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls

I am such a shiny town.


K i might want to lynch you. I am the shiny town here, good sir, why do you want to be like me? Because you are scum!


Hey man there are a lot of shiny stars in the sky, u can't be the only one out there.


But I'm the shiniest
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:40 GMT
#191
On October 18 2015 05:38 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


why not just use both styles at the same time and be a super scum hunter

Very true, very true. Unfortunately, I'm still practicing both styles and I want to decide on one to use. It's also how my tone reads interfere with inconsistencies and vice versa in different situations which drives me crazy.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:42 GMT
#192
On October 18 2015 05:39 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


Well your looking back on inconsistencies and hard questioning last game ended up with you tunneling a townie whoooooooooppsssss

You should probably give all the fucks, tho. If you're town we need you

BRUH let's not get into this. You have to admit your play was strange that game. You said marv was the better lynch but didn't vote for him and you did lie a few times. -.-
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 17 2015 20:44 GMT
#193
hey guys I'm here.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:44 GMT
#194
On October 18 2015 05:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:39 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


Well your looking back on inconsistencies and hard questioning last game ended up with you tunneling a townie whoooooooooppsssss

You should probably give all the fucks, tho. If you're town we need you

BRUH let's not get into this. You have to admit your play was strange that game. You said marv was the better lynch but didn't vote for him and you did lie a few times. -.-


My carelessness and freedom to say whatever should be a town tell xP but I admit I wasn't particularly stellar up until the late shenanny.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:44 GMT
#195
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.

I plan to spam so hard you won't be able to read me.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#196
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.


Hi! Are you happy to be here?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#197
On October 18 2015 05:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.

I plan to spam so hard you won't be able to read me.


Don't you want to be read as a townie though?
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#198
On October 18 2015 05:44 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:39 The Shining wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I am bored. And i am trying to decide on a meta for this game. Should I go for the rayn townie that catches scum by looking back in the thread for inconsistencies and through hard questioning? Should I go for the rsoul townie that catches scum through relentless posts and tone reads? Or should I just go my idgaf mode and not care the whole game.

mmm...choices choices choices


Well your looking back on inconsistencies and hard questioning last game ended up with you tunneling a townie whoooooooooppsssss

You should probably give all the fucks, tho. If you're town we need you

BRUH let's not get into this. You have to admit your play was strange that game. You said marv was the better lynch but didn't vote for him and you did lie a few times. -.-


My carelessness and freedom to say whatever should be a town tell xP but I admit I wasn't particularly stellar up until the late shenanny.

That last shenanny was lit. Me telling everyone to consolidate on OO/Stoicism_/me, sicklucker yelling at everyone to switch onto Stoicism_, you coming up with points on him, town voting for him en masse. Ah, beauty at its finest.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:45 GMT
#199
On October 18 2015 05:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.

I plan to spam so hard you won't be able to read me.


Town Moosy was very self-conscious of spam last game. Why the change?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:47 GMT
#200
On October 18 2015 05:45 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:44 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:44 boxerfred wrote:
hey guys I'm here.

I plan to spam so hard you won't be able to read me.


Don't you want to be read as a townie though?

I don't particularly care tbh.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 6m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.