• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10067 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 115 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:15 GMT
#161
rsoultin should make another game for me to roll Mafia in tbh.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:17 GMT
#162
have yet to be scum in any of my newbie games so don't know how fun it is being a cop in my last game was really fun tho
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2015 20:20 GMT
#163
On October 18 2015 05:13 Vonthin wrote:
glhf everyone. Just a reminder this is a game to have fun and not to get stressed out and emotional which I saw happen to some people(myself included) in the past newbie games I've played in.

I'm town and ready to hunt some scum. Just a reminder our goal isn't to live, its to hunt scum even if it costs us our lives in the process.


How many games have you played before?
I'm adorable.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:20 GMT
#164
Not a lot of people here it seems, normally start of the guy we have lots of action and then it dies down after an hour or two
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:20 GMT
#165
On October 18 2015 05:20 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:13 Vonthin wrote:
glhf everyone. Just a reminder this is a game to have fun and not to get stressed out and emotional which I saw happen to some people(myself included) in the past newbie games I've played in.

I'm town and ready to hunt some scum. Just a reminder our goal isn't to live, its to hunt scum even if it costs us our lives in the process.


How many games have you played before?


This is like my 3rd I think, First game I got lynched on day 1 as VT, second game I was cop and checked positive 2p eople and won it for us, 3rd I had to drop out of after half a day
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:21 GMT
#166
GB can i bus you again?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 17 2015 20:23 GMT
#167
What is a bus?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2015 20:23 GMT
#168
On October 18 2015 05:20 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:20 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:13 Vonthin wrote:
glhf everyone. Just a reminder this is a game to have fun and not to get stressed out and emotional which I saw happen to some people(myself included) in the past newbie games I've played in.

I'm town and ready to hunt some scum. Just a reminder our goal isn't to live, its to hunt scum even if it costs us our lives in the process.


How many games have you played before?


This is like my 3rd I think, First game I got lynched on day 1 as VT, second game I was cop and checked positive 2p eople and won it for us, 3rd I had to drop out of after half a day


Alright
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2015 20:24 GMT
#169
On October 18 2015 05:23 FarahBlackwing wrote:
What is a bus?


BABY DON'T HURT ME
DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE

It's when a mafia tries to get his scum lynched
I'm adorable.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:25 GMT
#170
On October 18 2015 05:23 FarahBlackwing wrote:
What is a bus?

Where you kill your Mafia teammate to get town credit.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 17 2015 20:25 GMT
#171
On October 18 2015 05:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB can i bus you again?


And there is a QT to discuss this Moosy, you shouldn't be telling that to everyone else
I'm adorable.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:26 GMT
#172
On October 18 2015 05:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
GB can i bus you again?


And there is a QT to discuss this Moosy, you shouldn't be telling that to everyone else

welp too late.

##Vote: GlowingBear
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:26 GMT
#173
I'm gonna look so much like town from this I'll carry the team for us GB.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#174
On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm gonna look so much like town from this I'll carry the team for us GB.


wow your early game strategy is great, i dont see how it will fail
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#175
So moosydoosy claimed mafia unprompted and then glowing bear tries to cover foe it.

That doesn't make any sense I think both of you are mafia now. It makes no sense logically for that to happen.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#176
On October 18 2015 05:28 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm gonna look so much like town from this I'll carry the team for us GB.


wow your early game strategy is great, i dont see how it will fail

I'm going to bus you D2 so just wait bb.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 17 2015 20:29 GMT
#177
On October 18 2015 05:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:28 Vonthin wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm gonna look so much like town from this I'll carry the team for us GB.


wow your early game strategy is great, i dont see how it will fail

I'm going to bus you D2 so just wait bb.


I love public transportation, can we subway it instead? They are faster.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 17 2015 20:30 GMT
#178
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:31 GMT
#179
On October 18 2015 05:29 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 05:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:28 Vonthin wrote:
On October 18 2015 05:26 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I'm gonna look so much like town from this I'll carry the team for us GB.


wow your early game strategy is great, i dont see how it will fail

I'm going to bus you D2 so just wait bb.


I love public transportation, can we subway it instead? They are faster.

I will subway you so hard D2 bb.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 17 2015 20:31 GMT
#180
On October 18 2015 05:30 The Shining wrote:
Ohaithere guys. This is probably one of the first games that im not starting halfway into the day phase. This is weird.

Yeah I'm at like a 90-95% town roll rate and it apparently hasn't changed. It's amusing, but boring.

Someone be obvscum for D1 red flip pls

I am such a shiny town.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 125
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3221
Bisu 2122
Soulkey 1062
EffOrt 521
Larva 392
Mini 379
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 187
hero 97
Mind 77
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Shinee 48
Barracks 37
Bale 27
Trap 25
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins377
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m4321
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN662
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 125
C9.Mang0120
QueenE87
RotterdaM41
Mew2King33
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade662
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 18m
Patches Events
22h 18m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.