• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9217 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 115 Next
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2015 19:34 GMT
#1361
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (7): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2015 19:34 GMT
#1362
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (7): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (0):

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 19:35 GMT
#1363
On October 23 2015 04:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:27 boxerfred wrote:
gnahhhhh this is shit

I say "lets lynch moosy" then I say "ok he might not be scum but lets lynch him because he's spammy" he stops being spammy, completely plays against his scum meta, I say "dont lynch the guy" and you lynch the guy. This is way too fucking easy to not be a town wagon there's literally no scum member that is not fine with that lynch. guys. seriously.


There isn't a thing called "meta" for a guy that rolled scum only once

True but that doesn't convince me. I mean my vote is irrelevant right now so yeah fine just gonna wait here and see the flip. I still think it's a bad idea though.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:38 GMT
#1364
So Moosy asked for a replacement.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:38 GMT
#1365
On October 23 2015 04:38 Rels wrote:
So Moosy asked for a replacement.


you dont know this and if you do its def mod killable to say it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:38 GMT
#1366
On October 23 2015 04:38 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:38 Rels wrote:
So Moosy asked for a replacement.


you dont know this and if you do its def mod killable to say it

Deduction.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 19:39 GMT
#1367
On October 23 2015 04:38 Rels wrote:
So Moosy asked for a replacement.


I smell shenanigans?
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:39 GMT
#1368
well maybe not mod killable but hey were not saposed to speculate. (even tho everyone else posted)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:39 GMT
#1369
On October 23 2015 04:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:38 Rels wrote:
So Moosy asked for a replacement.


I smell shenanigans?

More like Shiningans
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:39 GMT
#1370
vonthin anyone?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:40 GMT
#1371
On October 23 2015 03:31 boxerfred wrote:
I'm here. Almost caught up. Sorry I'm late, still moving in with my girlfriend, lots of work over the day. Actually I don't think Moosy should be the lynch here although I voted him. The reason is that in my previous game with him where he was scum, once he was under pressure, he totally exploded. He exploded so much that up until this point, I hold him for a spammy, rather bad player.

I cannot read sicklucker at all, so he's not my top lynch. But I strongly recommend lynching him before a possible LYLO situation. I think that the claim he did is not really alignment indicative but if I was to interpret something into it, I'd have to say that for scum, this would be a really bad move. I don't think sicklucker is a guy who does such bad moves. So I'd actually town lean him if you guys want to nail me on that.

Thing is that MoosyDoosy even says he wants to get lynched so it's really a cheap mislynch target for scum. That would mean that this..
Show nested quote +
GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin

..contains at least one, if not two, or even three scum members. If I consider that I think Rels is town, and I am town, I have GB/FF/VT/ES in those votes.

Now look at this:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 19:52 boxerfred wrote:
The lynch should happen in between FF/GB/ES/Shining. I think those guys have the highest chance to flip scum. Second tier lynches are MD/SL(though GB scumreads him which actually makes me rethink that)/VonThin. Don't lynch: Farah. Never lynch: Rels, boxerfred.

I liked Vonthin's answers to my questions, I already said this. That brings me down to GB/FF/ES. So let's get the hammer rolling. Since Fecalfeast tends to be active whenever under pressure and tends to do shit when disregarded, I strongly suggest to lynch him. It really feels like he's lurking a lot, posting only when necessary. And that is scum behaviour and nothing else.

##unvote ##vote FecalFeast




So how did I end up off your lynch list yet again while including me in a potential scum list? You said lynch should happen between FF GB ES Shining. Then maybe MD or Vonthin. You addressed liking Vonthins answers to you so he made it off of your 2nd tier lynch list but you never explained why I made it off of your first tier lynch list.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:40 GMT
#1372
Vonthin is just here I dont know one of his reads
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:40 GMT
#1373
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
well maybe not mod killable but hey were not saposed to speculate. (even tho everyone else posted)


Moosy posted some BS about asking to be 3rd lurker out of the woods.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 22 2015 19:41 GMT
#1374
On October 23 2015 04:40 sicklucker wrote:
Vonthin is just here I dont know one of his reads


what read
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 19:41 GMT
#1375
On October 23 2015 04:40 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
well maybe not mod killable but hey were not saposed to speculate. (even tho everyone else posted)


Moosy posted some BS about asking to be 3rd lurker out of the woods.


Then proceeds to lurk some more.
I'm perfectly fine with where my vote is at.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 19:42 GMT
#1376
On October 23 2015 03:37 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Hi guys, can I be the third lurker coming out of the wood?

I don't see why he'd post if he's getting replaced tbh this lynch seems fine
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:42 GMT
#1377
On October 23 2015 04:40 sicklucker wrote:
Vonthin is just here I dont know one of his reads


He literally responded to my "his townread on me is weeird" with a town case on me. And he's got a few list posts in his filter of reads. I'm not sure on the list posts but does scum really make a drawn out towncase on someone when neither of us are a leading lynch?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:42 GMT
#1378
On October 23 2015 04:40 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
well maybe not mod killable but hey were not saposed to speculate. (even tho everyone else posted)


Moosy posted some BS about asking to be 3rd lurker out of the woods.

Loving how you poped 25 minutes before deadline yet you read the thread perfectly.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 19:42 GMT
#1379
Because you are not among the persons that are in the nested quote. That quote shows everyone voting MoosyDoosy. And I think all 3 scum members are voting MoosyDoosy. You are not voting and I thought you'd be the replacement.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:43 GMT
#1380
On October 23 2015 04:41 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:40 The Shining wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
well maybe not mod killable but hey were not saposed to speculate. (even tho everyone else posted)


Moosy posted some BS about asking to be 3rd lurker out of the woods.


Then proceeds to lurk some more.
I'm perfectly fine with where my vote is at.


Yes that's what I meant. SL said everyone else has posted, implying Moosy hadn't, but he did post
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.