• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10134 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 115 Next
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 19:05 GMT
#1341
Grammar is beyond me -sigh-
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 19:06 GMT
#1342
So the only one not ok with a moose lynch is BF and I'm ok with that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:07 GMT
#1343
On October 23 2015 04:05 FarahBlackwing wrote:
And why is ever being town read now?


im sure you can read the thread for that try my filter
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:08 GMT
#1344
KSC's scumread were Eversince Moosy scott and Vonthin.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:09 GMT
#1345
I remember he listed 3 as everisnce moosy and scott. and this was my main reason to agree with a moosy lynch because the other 2 are town
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 19:09 GMT
#1346
On October 23 2015 04:05 FarahBlackwing wrote:
And why is ever being town read now?


Your eternal tunnel on me is cute. I hope you are way more active on D3 than D2. I didn't want to hang you today because, while misguided, I understood where you were coming from D1. You really did nothing this day. Going into tomorrow, I am not going to roll over and let you hurl bologna at me for no reason.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 19:10 GMT
#1347
On October 23 2015 04:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
So the only one not ok with a moose lynch is BF and I'm ok with that

If MD flips town, GB looks bad for pushing him all day and he's in my potential scum list. If he flips scum, I guess I look bad then for voting outside the wagon but that's okay.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 19:10 GMT
#1348
If Moosy flips mafia game is solved.
I'm adorable.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:11 GMT
#1349
On October 23 2015 04:10 GlowingBear wrote:
If Moosy flips mafia game is solved.


how so?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 19:14 GMT
#1350
On October 23 2015 04:11 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:10 GlowingBear wrote:
If Moosy flips mafia game is solved.


how so?


Because of how the voting patterns were done today,
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 19:15 GMT
#1351
On October 23 2015 04:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:11 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:10 GlowingBear wrote:
If Moosy flips mafia game is solved.


how so?


Because of how the voting patterns were done today,

Well, unless you think shenanigans are imminent, give us a sample of what's to come.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:15 GMT
#1352
Yeah I'm not going to be super active tommorow or the weekend. So if you want to lynch me todays the day.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 19:18 GMT
#1353
On October 23 2015 04:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:14 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:11 sicklucker wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:10 GlowingBear wrote:
If Moosy flips mafia game is solved.


how so?


Because of how the voting patterns were done today,

Well, unless you think shenanigans are imminent, give us a sample of what's to come.


No. I will wait for the flip then I'll explain
I'm adorable.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2015 19:21 GMT
#1354
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (5): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin
Eversince (2): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (1): The Shining

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#1355
I hope moos is scum.

##unvote
##vote moos


Anyway I don't feel much like reading the game so I'll just go play some other games and come back when I'm motivated.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2015 19:26 GMT
#1356
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (6): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin, FarahBlackwing
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (1): The Shining

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 19:27 GMT
#1357
gnahhhhh this is shit

I say "lets lynch moosy" then I say "ok he might not be scum but lets lynch him because he's spammy" he stops being spammy, completely plays against his scum meta, I say "dont lynch the guy" and you lynch the guy. This is way too fucking easy to not be a town wagon there's literally no scum member that is not fine with that lynch. guys. seriously.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 19:31 GMT
#1358
On October 23 2015 04:27 boxerfred wrote:
gnahhhhh this is shit

I say "lets lynch moosy" then I say "ok he might not be scum but lets lynch him because he's spammy" he stops being spammy, completely plays against his scum meta, I say "dont lynch the guy" and you lynch the guy. This is way too fucking easy to not be a town wagon there's literally no scum member that is not fine with that lynch. guys. seriously.


There isn't a thing called "meta" for a guy that rolled scum only once
I'm adorable.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:32 GMT
#1359
Basically what you are saying is either every scum member is bussing in your opinion or its a town wagon?

Well are you sold on ff being the scum?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:33 GMT
#1360
On October 23 2015 03:57 Rels wrote:
OK Shining is probably town then. Don't see why he would ask for a replacement when in the last mafia game we were together he didn't do anything and waited the last moment to post / vote.


Lol nice trap. Now posting and voting as soon as I get to work, which is where I usually play, is going to be considered scummy lmao oh well. I got home and got into a fight with my roommate over rent so I didn't really feel like coming back into thread last night.

GB is probably town tbh, I missed his initial response to me but it made sense and his push on FF has more of the firey town GB I'm used to.

Moosy is doing fuck all while he's the leading lynch and its possible his team is bussing him. Like as town, you're supposed to fight your mislynch tooth and nail and I did think him towning me was weird. And Vonthin explained his town case pretty in depth, whereas Moosy just compared to tunneled Shining from past games and that was it.

##Vote: MoosyDoosy

Also note even with my RL stuff and low activity, I've never asked for a replacement and probably never will. IMO they throw off the game and all the talk I've seen about replacements since Rels posted BH request process that. Spending time talking about replacements instead of scum is a waste of time
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox679
Other Games
summit1g7878
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 2m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.