• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:45
CEST 04:45
KST 11:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7398 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 115 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:45 GMT
#1301
SL, Vonthin isn't getting lynxhed today.

Who are you going to vote now?
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:46 GMT
#1302
On October 23 2015 03:44 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:38 boxerfred wrote:
Nice! I say MD is not scum since he's not here, call FF out for being inactive, and boom MD is here and FF is active. What is this even.

fuck off I've been posting whenever I get the chance and lots

What a decent reaction.

So you're trying to goad me to get angry. Good mafia plan but I'm good. Your posts after your case have been poking at me for reactions and then you comment on the reaction. How is this helping you develop a scumread on me?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 18:46 GMT
#1303
On October 23 2015 01:00 NocturneMage wrote:
Day 2 Vote Count


Eversince (2): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
MoosyDoosy (2): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker
sicklucker (2): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (2): Eversince, The Shining

Currently, Eversince is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.


ya here it is like wtf ff this looks so bad. your def trying to get the lynch on me who you town reada few pages back
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:47 GMT
#1304
On October 23 2015 03:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 01:00 NocturneMage wrote:
Day 2 Vote Count


Eversince (2): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
MoosyDoosy (2): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker
sicklucker (2): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (2): Eversince, The Shining

Currently, Eversince is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.


ya here it is like wtf ff this looks so bad. your def trying to get the lynch on me who you town reada few pages back

rels posted the case and your eod did look bad but I'm trying to get the lynch on you?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 18:48 GMT
#1305
On October 23 2015 03:44 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 23:45 Rels wrote:
On October 22 2015 23:40 GlowingBear wrote:
I think your case is a little flawed because yes, he did the same thing last game as mafia, but a "meta" case must prove not only that he does that stuff as mafia, but that he CAN'T or NEVER do that stuff as town.

The thing is, it's not a meta case to begin with. How he played EOD1 was scummy. Thinking the two main wagons were not likely to be mafia, having a scumread; but not pushing it.

The townie way to play that wuold be to defend your townreads and push your scumread.

It only starts to be meta after that, because he was in kinda the same situation the last two games he played:
- as mafia he did the same thing
- as town he did not do the same thing; in fact, he reacted the town way described above


you cant say I didnt push my scum read.. I was lobbying for shennanies but no one was biting and I even still voted him in protest ( and because my vote didnt matter)


Bolonga! You had the softest "Guys? Maby we lynch this guy? I mean, only if you feel like it?"

That's like saying you tried to cut down a tree with a pillow.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 18:49 GMT
#1306
On October 23 2015 03:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:44 boxerfred wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:38 boxerfred wrote:
Nice! I say MD is not scum since he's not here, call FF out for being inactive, and boom MD is here and FF is active. What is this even.

fuck off I've been posting whenever I get the chance and lots

What a decent reaction.

So you're trying to goad me to get angry. Good mafia plan but I'm good. Your posts after your case have been poking at me for reactions and then you comment on the reaction. How is this helping you develop a scumread on me?

This is simply a lie. I made two posts related to you out of three. One says "I'm partially wrong", the other one says "oh I could be completely wrong." Nothing that is supposed to poke you.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 18:49 GMT
#1307
i think if ff is scum hes probably with moosy anyway he was looking for alternative lynches
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:50 GMT
#1308
On October 22 2015 11:40 The Shining wrote:
Ohhhhh goodie I'm getting out of work a little early tonight. I'll be back in about an hr and a half, commute home from work and all. Bbs

I really really really want to lynch that
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:51 GMT
#1309
On October 23 2015 03:35 boxerfred wrote:
Lol I vote Fecal for being inactive and now he's active as shit. Should catch up completely instead of writing new posts.

On October 23 2015 03:38 boxerfred wrote:
Nice! I say MD is not scum since he's not here, call FF out for being inactive, and boom MD is here and FF is active. What is this even.

To my baked mind these read like: 'lol I call fecal out on being inactive and he shows up right after' as in you were calling me scum. Upon rereading I se that you were, infact, calling yourself wrong.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:52 GMT
#1310
On October 23 2015 03:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:40 The Shining wrote:
Ohhhhh goodie I'm getting out of work a little early tonight. I'll be back in about an hr and a half, commute home from work and all. Bbs

I really really really want to lynch that

Unless he's getting replaced. It's him or Fara
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:52 GMT
#1311
On October 23 2015 03:49 sicklucker wrote:
i think if ff is scum hes probably with moosy anyway he was looking for alternative lynches

ok and if I'm not scum what does that make moosy? Because I'm not.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 18:52 GMT
#1312
My point with MD not playing up to his scum meta that I know still stands by the way people
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 18:52 GMT
#1313
On October 23 2015 03:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 11:40 The Shining wrote:
Ohhhhh goodie I'm getting out of work a little early tonight. I'll be back in about an hr and a half, commute home from work and all. Bbs

I really really really want to lynch that


I really haven't liked much of anything Shining's done this entire game.
I did like the way he responded to me last night though so I'm also worried I'm just realllly tunneled on him.

I admit, I was rather annoyed at staying up to continue of talk and him never showing back up. That's really suspicious. More so considering "I get off early" implying he'd have free time when he got home.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 18:53 GMT
#1314
there probably wont be a replacement its more likely a mod kill. so who do you think it is I dont want to lynch that person
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:53 GMT
#1315
On October 23 2015 03:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:50 Rels wrote:
On October 22 2015 11:40 The Shining wrote:
Ohhhhh goodie I'm getting out of work a little early tonight. I'll be back in about an hr and a half, commute home from work and all. Bbs

I really really really want to lynch that

Unless he's getting replaced. It's him or Fara


Failure to vote usually means you get modkilled. Wait for it

And kill Moosy anyway. He is a nuisance.
I'm adorable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:54 GMT
#1316
Moosy. Can you play ?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 18:55 GMT
#1317
Lets have a backup lynch not named ff ready
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 18:55 GMT
#1318
Ok so I'm behind and I'll try to catch up anything I should look at specifically.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:55 GMT
#1319
On October 23 2015 03:55 sicklucker wrote:
Lets have a backup lynch not named ff ready

<3
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:55 GMT
#1320
On October 23 2015 03:53 sicklucker wrote:
there probably wont be a replacement its more likely a mod kill. so who do you think it is I dont want to lynch that person


Who will you vote for?
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft404
ByuN 275
RuFF_SC2 159
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2326
GuemChi 1284
MaD[AoV]175
Sharp 154
910 65
Bale 21
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever385
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 600
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• EnkiAlexander 66
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur509
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 15m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.