• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7364 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 115 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:30 GMT
#1261
On October 23 2015 03:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like this game isn't about who has the best reads, this game is about winning. People who have obviously put more effort into this game deserve to have their shit sheeped if it sounds good. I'm not going to vote my scumread if nobody else will.


But you have to show us you have being convinced by something reasonable. Because we need to see your thought process behind it.

What convinced you Vonthin could be mafia?

Rels' team


Why does that UNFLIPPED ASSOCIATION is so strong to make you disregard the meta you trusted? What in that team makes you think "sure! That's it!"?
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:30 GMT
#1262
Rels posting that team and me reading it made me think vonthin could be mafia because I liked that team
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:30 GMT
#1263
On October 23 2015 03:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like this game isn't about who has the best reads, this game is about winning. People who have obviously put more effort into this game deserve to have their shit sheeped if it sounds good. I'm not going to vote my scumread if nobody else will.


But you have to show us you have being convinced by something reasonable. Because we need to see your thought process behind it.

What convinced you Vonthin could be mafia?

Rels' team


Why does that UNFLIPPED ASSOCIATION is so strong to make you disregard the meta you trusted? What in that team makes you think "sure! That's it!"?

Someone who has been paying more attention to this game posted it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 18:31 GMT
#1264
I'm here. Almost caught up. Sorry I'm late, still moving in with my girlfriend, lots of work over the day. Actually I don't think Moosy should be the lynch here although I voted him. The reason is that in my previous game with him where he was scum, once he was under pressure, he totally exploded. He exploded so much that up until this point, I hold him for a spammy, rather bad player.

I cannot read sicklucker at all, so he's not my top lynch. But I strongly recommend lynching him before a possible LYLO situation. I think that the claim he did is not really alignment indicative but if I was to interpret something into it, I'd have to say that for scum, this would be a really bad move. I don't think sicklucker is a guy who does such bad moves. So I'd actually town lean him if you guys want to nail me on that.

Thing is that MoosyDoosy even says he wants to get lynched so it's really a cheap mislynch target for scum. That would mean that this..
GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin

..contains at least one, if not two, or even three scum members. If I consider that I think Rels is town, and I am town, I have GB/FF/VT/ES in those votes.

Now look at this:
On October 21 2015 19:52 boxerfred wrote:
The lynch should happen in between FF/GB/ES/Shining. I think those guys have the highest chance to flip scum. Second tier lynches are MD/SL(though GB scumreads him which actually makes me rethink that)/VonThin. Don't lynch: Farah. Never lynch: Rels, boxerfred.

I liked Vonthin's answers to my questions, I already said this. That brings me down to GB/FF/ES. So let's get the hammer rolling. Since Fecalfeast tends to be active whenever under pressure and tends to do shit when disregarded, I strongly suggest to lynch him. It really feels like he's lurking a lot, posting only when necessary. And that is scum behaviour and nothing else.

##unvote ##vote FecalFeast


GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:31 GMT
#1265
Why does that team makes sense to you?
I'm adorable.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 22 2015 18:32 GMT
#1266
On October 23 2015 03:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:27 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I want to know why you think my filter is scummy, pretend you didn't read my old game I played

I don't. I'm sheeping baaa


Sheeping Rel's team? You have thought my filter has been scummy day 1 when no one else has commented and voted for me twice. You also said my filter was still scummy looking even after the meta read and this was before you said Rels scum team looked nice
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:33 GMT
#1267
On October 23 2015 03:31 boxerfred wrote:
I'm here. Almost caught up. Sorry I'm late, still moving in with my girlfriend, lots of work over the day. Actually I don't think Moosy should be the lynch here although I voted him. The reason is that in my previous game with him where he was scum, once he was under pressure, he totally exploded. He exploded so much that up until this point, I hold him for a spammy, rather bad player.

I cannot read sicklucker at all, so he's not my top lynch. But I strongly recommend lynching him before a possible LYLO situation. I think that the claim he did is not really alignment indicative but if I was to interpret something into it, I'd have to say that for scum, this would be a really bad move. I don't think sicklucker is a guy who does such bad moves. So I'd actually town lean him if you guys want to nail me on that.

Thing is that MoosyDoosy even says he wants to get lynched so it's really a cheap mislynch target for scum. That would mean that this..
Show nested quote +
GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin

..contains at least one, if not two, or even three scum members. If I consider that I think Rels is town, and I am town, I have GB/FF/VT/ES in those votes.

Now look at this:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 19:52 boxerfred wrote:
The lynch should happen in between FF/GB/ES/Shining. I think those guys have the highest chance to flip scum. Second tier lynches are MD/SL(though GB scumreads him which actually makes me rethink that)/VonThin. Don't lynch: Farah. Never lynch: Rels, boxerfred.

I liked Vonthin's answers to my questions, I already said this. That brings me down to GB/FF/ES. So let's get the hammer rolling. Since Fecalfeast tends to be active whenever under pressure and tends to do shit when disregarded, I strongly suggest to lynch him. It really feels like he's lurking a lot, posting only when necessary. And that is scum behaviour and nothing else.

##unvote ##vote FecalFeast




Wow this is shit.
I'm adorable.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 18:33 GMT
#1268
On October 19 2015 17:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
##vote vonthin

His filter is the worst out of all the filters.

Runners up:
scotty
Lonemeow
Eversince

Show nested quote +
On October 18 2015 10:54 GlowingBear wrote:


(4)KelsierSC can't do this as town:

On October 18 2015 08:01 KelsierSC wrote:
moosy and then one of GB/shining are scum probably.

The mafia QT probably looks like "hi dude we both rolled mafia LOLOLOL let's shit up the thread"


Kelsier is a very logical player, saying something this bad as town isn't his fashion.


I'd like you to elaborate on what makes this post so bad that KDC is scum for it please


On October 23 2015 03:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:27 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I want to know why you think my filter is scummy, pretend you didn't read my old game I played

I don't. I'm sheeping baaa


Really now?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:34 GMT
#1269
On October 23 2015 03:33 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 17:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
##vote vonthin

His filter is the worst out of all the filters.

Runners up:
scotty
Lonemeow
Eversince

On October 18 2015 10:54 GlowingBear wrote:


(4)KelsierSC can't do this as town:

On October 18 2015 08:01 KelsierSC wrote:
moosy and then one of GB/shining are scum probably.

The mafia QT probably looks like "hi dude we both rolled mafia LOLOLOL let's shit up the thread"


Kelsier is a very logical player, saying something this bad as town isn't his fashion.


I'd like you to elaborate on what makes this post so bad that KDC is scum for it please


Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:27 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I want to know why you think my filter is scummy, pretend you didn't read my old game I played

I don't. I'm sheeping baaa


Really now?

lol Yeah, before I took a look at his meta and before he made more posts. Totally caught me there I never explained why he was towny
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:34 GMT
#1270
On October 23 2015 03:33 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:31 boxerfred wrote:
I'm here. Almost caught up. Sorry I'm late, still moving in with my girlfriend, lots of work over the day. Actually I don't think Moosy should be the lynch here although I voted him. The reason is that in my previous game with him where he was scum, once he was under pressure, he totally exploded. He exploded so much that up until this point, I hold him for a spammy, rather bad player.

I cannot read sicklucker at all, so he's not my top lynch. But I strongly recommend lynching him before a possible LYLO situation. I think that the claim he did is not really alignment indicative but if I was to interpret something into it, I'd have to say that for scum, this would be a really bad move. I don't think sicklucker is a guy who does such bad moves. So I'd actually town lean him if you guys want to nail me on that.

Thing is that MoosyDoosy even says he wants to get lynched so it's really a cheap mislynch target for scum. That would mean that this..
GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin

..contains at least one, if not two, or even three scum members. If I consider that I think Rels is town, and I am town, I have GB/FF/VT/ES in those votes.

Now look at this:
On October 21 2015 19:52 boxerfred wrote:
The lynch should happen in between FF/GB/ES/Shining. I think those guys have the highest chance to flip scum. Second tier lynches are MD/SL(though GB scumreads him which actually makes me rethink that)/VonThin. Don't lynch: Farah. Never lynch: Rels, boxerfred.

I liked Vonthin's answers to my questions, I already said this. That brings me down to GB/FF/ES. So let's get the hammer rolling. Since Fecalfeast tends to be active whenever under pressure and tends to do shit when disregarded, I strongly suggest to lynch him. It really feels like he's lurking a lot, posting only when necessary. And that is scum behaviour and nothing else.

##unvote ##vote FecalFeast




Wow this is shit.

Well we agree on one thing
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 22 2015 18:35 GMT
#1271
Lol I vote Fecal for being inactive and now he's active as shit. Should catch up completely instead of writing new posts.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:35 GMT
#1272
On October 23 2015 03:33 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2015 17:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
##vote vonthin

His filter is the worst out of all the filters.

Runners up:
scotty
Lonemeow
Eversince

On October 18 2015 10:54 GlowingBear wrote:


(4)KelsierSC can't do this as town:

On October 18 2015 08:01 KelsierSC wrote:
moosy and then one of GB/shining are scum probably.

The mafia QT probably looks like "hi dude we both rolled mafia LOLOLOL let's shit up the thread"


Kelsier is a very logical player, saying something this bad as town isn't his fashion.


I'd like you to elaborate on what makes this post so bad that KDC is scum for it please


Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:27 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I want to know why you think my filter is scummy, pretend you didn't read my old game I played

I don't. I'm sheeping baaa


Really now?

I mean really are you saying that because I thought vonthin was scummy in my first set of reads I have to say he's scummy all game wtf I just talked about this
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:35 GMT
#1273
Man nothing happens for 48h.
The moment we're pushing for FF two lurkers comes out of the wood.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:36 GMT
#1274
On October 23 2015 03:35 Rels wrote:
Man nothing happens for 48h.
The moment we're pushing for FF two lurkers comes out of the wood.

))))))))))))))))))))))))
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 18:36 GMT
#1275
Yeh your reads lack any sort of natural progress friend lol.
Since the start of the game, how strange!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 18:36 GMT
#1276
Yeh, Boxer's post looks all sorts of strange to me too right now.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:37 GMT
#1277
On October 23 2015 03:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:35 Rels wrote:
Man nothing happens for 48h.
The moment we're pushing for FF two lurkers comes out of the wood.

))))))))))))))))))))))))

Doesn't explain your disappearing scumreads. Still thinking GB is scum BTW ? Why ?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
October 22 2015 18:37 GMT
#1278
Hi guys, can I be the third lurker coming out of the wood?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2015 18:37 GMT
#1279
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (5): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin
Eversince (2): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (1): The Shining

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:37 GMT
#1280
Man I thought you were the one being replaced.
Now I know my vote is in the right place (= (=
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM210
TKL 97
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 207
ByuN 106
TKL 90
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19603
Shuttle 1456
Bisu 828
Jaedong 557
Soulkey 534
Horang2 419
Mong 391
BeSt 373
actioN 263
Stork 228
[ Show more ]
firebathero 227
Soma 217
Mini 184
Larva 161
Zeus 123
Rush 121
Last 116
Hyun 91
PianO 82
Pusan 73
Snow 72
sorry 70
910 69
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 63
Shine 56
EffOrt 56
Yoon 47
hero 40
Shinee 35
Sharp 35
Sexy 26
Bale 25
sSak 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
ZergMaN 20
JYJ 19
scan(afreeca) 12
Hm[arnc] 10
yabsab 9
Aegong 7
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe325
canceldota40
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes299
Other Games
gofns39292
singsing2043
B2W.Neo258
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee134
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1270
Other Games
• Shiphtur727
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 29m
The PondCast
22h 29m
INu's Battles
23h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.