• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:16
CEST 23:16
KST 06:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8338 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 115 Next
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 17:50 GMT
#1221
I already made a Moosy case. Did you miss it?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 17:51 GMT
#1222
On October 23 2015 02:50 Eversince wrote:
I already made a Moosy case. Did you miss it?

Obviously
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 17:53 GMT
#1223
On October 22 2015 05:38 Eversince wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 19 2015 01:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Again, boxerfred is really weird.

In his opening post he crammed a VT claim, a complaint, and a scum read.

In his next post, he tries to place blame on me for posting gif's when I didn't. He even tries to scum read me for it which is lol-worthy.

Just scum reading me here is also super surface level because he's not looking into how I operate and more about my outwards appearance.

His attempt to say he knows my meta is terrible because he was only in the game where I was Mafia and he's not making any effort to check my others game where I literally do the same thing as I did in that game.

I mean...What is there to like?

- Awkward first opening
- Says I started gif wars when I didn't even participate
- Scum reads me for gif's which I didn't even post
- Applies appearance reads
- Makes no attempt to support his supposed “meta” read

##unvote
##vote boxerfred


On October 20 2015 02:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 02:23 Rels wrote:
On October 20 2015 02:21 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On October 20 2015 02:18 Rels wrote:
On October 20 2015 02:13 Rels wrote:
On October 20 2015 02:12 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also, I already said what I think of Vonthin and that thought matches what you just asked. I already said his reads are surface level but that's NAI at best for a newbie game. tbh I'd like to lynch someone else than Vonthin for D1 but if you guys start a wagon on him then I'm happy to consolidate if necessary.

What do you think of "newbie scum maybe wouldn't have 3 scumread in his first serious post" ? Is this a bad reasonning ?

??

I mean, the game is to find 3 scum so why wouldn't he if he's either town or mafia emulating town?

Cause I remarked as scum he's super difficult to scumread town 'cause you're afraid they will scumread you back. So I was thinking maybe he's not scum because he did that. But now I'm thinking maybe that ain't a strong reasonning.

I guess? As I said, there's not enough to go on Vonthin right now.

I'm willing to not lynch boxerfred so long as he tries not to scumread me for made-up or ridiculous reasons in the future.


On October 20 2015 04:39 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 04:37 boxerfred wrote:
im here, gonna catch up. exhausted as fuck since I moved in today. I said that pregame, just to clear it up guys. anything urgent happening?

There are 2 major wagons. What are your thoughts on them?


On October 20 2015 05:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count


scott31337 (7): KelsierSC, Rels, boxerfred, MoosyDoosy, GlowingBear, Fecalfeast, Eversince, Lonemeow
Eversince (5): FarahBlackwing, The Shining, scott31337, Vonthin, GlowingBear
LoneMeow (1): sicklucker, boxerfred
KelsierSC (0): GlowingBear, LoneMeow, Eversince
Vonthin (0): Fecalfeast
sicklucker (0): GlowingBear
boxerfred (0): MoosyDoosy
GlowingBear (0): MoosyDoosy

Not voted (0):

Currently, scott31337 is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends at Monday, Oct 19 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.


On October 20 2015 21:52 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I like the bf tunnel. I'd like to volunteer for D2 lynch willingly.


On October 20 2015 22:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 21:53 boxerfred wrote:
Did you read what I wrote?

not really tbh. I assumed it had to do with killing me.


On October 22 2015 05:05 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 04:00 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 22 2015 03:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I think it's cute how boxerfred thinks that I care if I'm lynched or that his vote is supposed to pressure. lol.


No it's cute that you keep scumreading him even after you voted WITH him last day

scum reading boxer? where? I now have a town read on him.



Progression is you obviously are mafia reading him before lynch. Change votes but still are questioning him. Vote with him anyway, even as a mafia read. Can't be bothered to even read the thread. Then give him a town read. Right then.

Combine that on top of this:
Spamming a bunch, gets into a big fight with Kelsier over not fleshing out why he has a read that he had.
Didn't seem to care about the lynch.
Never ends up answering Kelsier.
Changes out spamming for one liners and never does follow up.
Drops his main scum read and can't even be bothered to properly read the thread. Ignoring is previous mafia post is just curious.
His vote on me is is a meta read.
Continuing to do nothing so far.

##Vote: MoosyDoosy
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 17:53 GMT
#1224
FF give me a reason why Moosy shouldn't be the lynch today.
I'm adorable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 17:54 GMT
#1225
On October 23 2015 02:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Rels, listen. I'm not dismissing ANYTHING you have said here. Since you're confirmed town I am totally prone to listen to you.

Let's bounce some ideas.

Who are you townreading at the moment or at least you have seen town traits?

You are probably town.
ES is probably town. Don't really know why, she just seems to be always thinking about who could be scum.
I had Fara as confirmed town for pushing his case like that as a newbie, something I have a veeeery hard time seeing a newbie scum doing. But Shining said something like "she knows how I play", implying she is not a newbie. I wanted to ask Shining, but the guy said he would be there in one hour; it's been 15.
Shining is town for now because KSC townread him and he died. Plus he showed up and talked about his scumreads as the third person, which is something he didn't do as scum and got him scumread by Trfel.
BF might be town, I had the impression that he was looking for scum in each of his posts. Maybe I'm underestimating him.

I think that's it sadlY.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 17:56 GMT
#1226
On October 23 2015 02:53 GlowingBear wrote:
FF give me a reason why Moosy shouldn't be the lynch today.

If iihave to, because you want to kill him. Though it seems I'm the only one convinced you're scum.

##unvote
##vote moosy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 17:56 GMT
#1227
FF what happened to BF being scum ?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 17:58 GMT
#1228
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:00 GMT
#1229
Rels is there any player thsr Moosy CAN'T be mafia outside the townreads you just gave?
I'm adorable.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2015 18:00 GMT
#1230
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (5): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast
Eversince (2): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
Fecalfeast (0): Vonthin
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (0): The Shining, Vonthin

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:00 GMT
#1231
On October 23 2015 02:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.

No. Townies do not forget their scumreads. He was one of your two scumreads. He answered directly to you, saying he would answer your question later and didn't.
Find me a town game where you forgot about a scumread please. Quotes would be appreciated.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:01 GMT
#1232
On October 23 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 02:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.

No. Townies do not forget their scumreads. He was one of your two scumreads. He answered directly to you, saying he would answer your question later and didn't.
Find me a town game where you forgot about a scumread please. Quotes would be appreciated.


I 100% agree with this.
I'm adorable.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 18:01 GMT
#1233
On October 23 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 02:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.

No. Townies do not forget their scumreads. He was one of your two scumreads. He answered directly to you, saying he would answer your question later and didn't.
Find me a town game where you forgot about a scumread please. Quotes would be appreciated.


This is very true. I still don't much care for Sick but took a Moosy vote because Fecal was voting for him.

I would happily vote between all 3 of them.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:02 GMT
#1234
On October 23 2015 03:00 GlowingBear wrote:
Rels is there any player thsr Moosy CAN'T be mafia outside the townreads you just gave?

No the guy doubled bus in his first game. No assumption should be made about his interactions with anyone.
I really disliked how he went about SL though.
Him: "Rels / SL's situation is so bizarre and NAI, I'll just don't care about the two of them being scum for the moment and look for someone else."
Me: "Well if it's NAI, what is your read on SL withtout the claim shit ?"
Him: "He makes me think about a game where he was scum and I found him. I don't know though".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:04 GMT
#1235
On October 23 2015 03:02 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:00 GlowingBear wrote:
Rels is there any player thsr Moosy CAN'T be mafia outside the townreads you just gave?

No the guy doubled bus in his first game. No assumption should be made about his interactions with anyone.
I really disliked how he went about SL though.
Him: "Rels / SL's situation is so bizarre and NAI, I'll just don't care about the two of them being scum for the moment and look for someone else."
Me: "Well if it's NAI, what is your read on SL withtout the claim shit ?"
Him: "He makes me think about a game where he was scum and I found him. I don't know though".

What I'm trying to say is that he has a supposedly scumlean on SL, but eliminate him from the lynch pool because he did something NAI afterwards.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:04 GMT
#1236
On October 23 2015 03:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:02 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:00 GlowingBear wrote:
Rels is there any player thsr Moosy CAN'T be mafia outside the townreads you just gave?

No the guy doubled bus in his first game. No assumption should be made about his interactions with anyone.
I really disliked how he went about SL though.
Him: "Rels / SL's situation is so bizarre and NAI, I'll just don't care about the two of them being scum for the moment and look for someone else."
Me: "Well if it's NAI, what is your read on SL withtout the claim shit ?"
Him: "He makes me think about a game where he was scum and I found him. I don't know though".

What I'm trying to say is that he has a supposedly scumlean on SL, but eliminate him from the lynch pool because he did something NAI afterwards.

What I'm trying to say is that if he's scum, SL is a likely candidate.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:08 GMT
#1237
On October 23 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 02:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.

No. Townies do not forget their scumreads. He was one of your two scumreads. He answered directly to you, saying he would answer your question later and didn't.
Find me a town game where you forgot about a scumread please. Quotes would be appreciated.

I'm confused as to exactly what you want me to look for. A time when I left someone off my scumlist because I forgot about them? That sounds easy enough
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:08 GMT
#1238
Let's get a wagon going on me so I have something to come back to also
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:09 GMT
#1239
On October 23 2015 03:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.

No. Townies do not forget their scumreads. He was one of your two scumreads. He answered directly to you, saying he would answer your question later and didn't.
Find me a town game where you forgot about a scumread please. Quotes would be appreciated.

I'm confused as to exactly what you want me to look for. A time when I left someone off my scumlist because I forgot about them? That sounds easy enough

Yes.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:13 GMT
#1240
On October 23 2015 03:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.

No. Townies do not forget their scumreads. He was one of your two scumreads. He answered directly to you, saying he would answer your question later and didn't.
Find me a town game where you forgot about a scumread please. Quotes would be appreciated.

I'm confused as to exactly what you want me to look for. A time when I left someone off my scumlist because I forgot about them? That sounds easy enough

Yes.

Is that a joke? You want me to go through 20 games of me being town and scour my own filter to prove that I lack consistency? Fuck off
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 158
NeuroSwarm 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14583
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 16
NaDa 1
Dota 2
febbydoto15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King43
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3955
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1963
summit1g708
shahzam509
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0283
ToD261
Dewaltoss60
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie987
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 45m
INu's Battles
13h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 45m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.