• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7799 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 115 Next
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 22 2015 18:14 GMT
#1241
Moosy has not posted anything that makes me believe he is town so I am jumping on the bandwagon
##vote MoosyDoosy


Rels besides my inactivity is there any reasons why you think I am scum this game?
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:15 GMT
#1242
On October 23 2015 03:14 Vonthin wrote:
Moosy has not posted anything that makes me believe he is town so I am jumping on the bandwagon
##vote MoosyDoosy


Rels besides my inactivity is there any reasons why you think I am scum this game?

No.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:17 GMT
#1243
On October 23 2015 03:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:09 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.

No. Townies do not forget their scumreads. He was one of your two scumreads. He answered directly to you, saying he would answer your question later and didn't.
Find me a town game where you forgot about a scumread please. Quotes would be appreciated.

I'm confused as to exactly what you want me to look for. A time when I left someone off my scumlist because I forgot about them? That sounds easy enough

Yes.

Is that a joke? You want me to go through 20 games of me being town and scour my own filter to prove that I lack consistency? Fuck off

Yes I would like that.
And there is more than just forget a scumread. You had a meta town read on Vonthin. You asked BF to read about Vonthin to see that he is town. You challenged SL on a Vonthin's scumread, saying "hey prove that my meta read is false".
Then you say "nice team" to a team with Vonthin.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:19 GMT
#1244
On October 23 2015 03:17 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:09 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:00 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:56 Rels wrote:
FF what happened to BF being scum ?

Sadly, the honest answer is i forgot about him. This is a common phenomenon among those who partake.

No. Townies do not forget their scumreads. He was one of your two scumreads. He answered directly to you, saying he would answer your question later and didn't.
Find me a town game where you forgot about a scumread please. Quotes would be appreciated.

I'm confused as to exactly what you want me to look for. A time when I left someone off my scumlist because I forgot about them? That sounds easy enough

Yes.

Is that a joke? You want me to go through 20 games of me being town and scour my own filter to prove that I lack consistency? Fuck off

Yes I would like that.
And there is more than just forget a scumread. You had a meta town read on Vonthin. You asked BF to read about Vonthin to see that he is town. You challenged SL on a Vonthin's scumread, saying "hey prove that my meta read is false".
Then you say "nice team" to a team with Vonthin.

True stuff, still not going toi self meta myself to prove nothing
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:20 GMT
#1245
FF, what Rels is trying to say, and I agree with him, is that if you have suspicions enough to make quotations and shit, you don't forget about your reads.

And that's what you did here. Twice. Against me and against boxerfred. You made "cases" against both d us, then proceeded to vote other people. Especially today, you voted SL, who you had a town read.

You don't follow your own reads dude.
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:20 GMT
#1246
Like am I supposed to pretend I'm incapable of being wrong as town? You're confirmed town and have reason behind your reads
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:21 GMT
#1247
On October 23 2015 03:20 GlowingBear wrote:
FF, what Rels is trying to say, and I agree with him, is that if you have suspicions enough to make quotations and shit, you don't forget about your reads.

And that's what you did here. Twice. Against me and against boxerfred. You made "cases" against both d us, then proceeded to vote other people. Especially today, you voted SL, who you had a town read.

You don't follow your own reads dude.

I. Am. Aware. That. I. May. Be. Wrong.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2015 18:21 GMT
#1248
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (6): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin
Eversince (2): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
Fecalfeast (0): Vonthin
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Not voted (1): The Shining

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 18:23 GMT
#1249
On October 21 2015 11:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 02:28 Vonthin wrote:
Day 1 reads has always been the hardest for me, my first newbie game I got lynched Day 1 as town for posting like this, the other game I completed my Day 1 posting was also weak. You can go and look.

As for liking Meow I don't see any scum motivation behind the posts. I understand the logic behind them and what he was trying to accomplish by trying to get reads on people and to trap BF that one time, I just don't see mafia doing that D1.

As for Scott I don't think he was trying to scum up the thread at all in his posts, I don't think being lynched for inactivity day 1(unless they didn't post at all or vote but they would get mod killed anyways) isn't worth it because if they get lynched it doesn't give us much info to go on depending on the result since he has given us so little information which would give the scum an advantage and it would be like playing day 1 all over again unless we get lucky and he is actually scum. Day 2 he does the same thing then you can go for him.

Anyways I'm off for class, not sure I will be back before deadline so my vote will be for Ever

##Vote: Eversince

The game where you got lynched day 1 your posts were nothing like in this game. You didn't mkae a single list post in http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/430766-newbie-mini-mafia-xlix?user=Vonthin

which honestly if I compare to this game you have been doing a lot better.

but in this game http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/433102-newbie-mini-mafia-l?user=Vonthin&view=all

you do.

OK by meta reasons I change my read on vonthin

On October 21 2015 11:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
boxer: Look at vonthin's other games linked in this post and tell me what you think afterward.

On October 21 2015 13:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
because based on just this game you look scummy to me vonthin, when I put it with you past games you look much better.

On October 22 2015 12:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
vontins most likely scum imo he didnt care about the lynch and I know eversince is town

Are you going for the 'too scummy to be scum' angle here? Can you atleast tell me why my meta read is wrong or is it just based off his lack of enthusiasm?

On October 22 2015 16:53 Rels wrote:
SL / Moosy / Vonthin ? It seems so easy though.

On October 22 2015 18:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
That's not a bad team tbh

Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:23 GMT
#1250
Like this game isn't about who has the best reads, this game is about winning. People who have obviously put more effort into this game deserve to have their shit sheeped if it sounds good. I'm not going to vote my scumread if nobody else will.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:23 GMT
#1251
On October 23 2015 03:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:20 GlowingBear wrote:
FF, what Rels is trying to say, and I agree with him, is that if you have suspicions enough to make quotations and shit, you don't forget about your reads.

And that's what you did here. Twice. Against me and against boxerfred. You made "cases" against both d us, then proceeded to vote other people. Especially today, you voted SL, who you had a town read.

You don't follow your own reads dude.

I. Am. Aware. That. I. May. Be. Wrong.


It's not about being aware of being wrong, FF. Being aware of being wrong is to see new information in thread and react to it. It isn't forgetting people.

Even if you are aware you could be wrong, if you're town you have to take a stance on where you stand. If you have a meta case on someone being town, you can't instantly be ok with this person in a scum team.
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:24 GMT
#1252
On October 23 2015 03:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 11:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 20 2015 02:28 Vonthin wrote:
Day 1 reads has always been the hardest for me, my first newbie game I got lynched Day 1 as town for posting like this, the other game I completed my Day 1 posting was also weak. You can go and look.

As for liking Meow I don't see any scum motivation behind the posts. I understand the logic behind them and what he was trying to accomplish by trying to get reads on people and to trap BF that one time, I just don't see mafia doing that D1.

As for Scott I don't think he was trying to scum up the thread at all in his posts, I don't think being lynched for inactivity day 1(unless they didn't post at all or vote but they would get mod killed anyways) isn't worth it because if they get lynched it doesn't give us much info to go on depending on the result since he has given us so little information which would give the scum an advantage and it would be like playing day 1 all over again unless we get lucky and he is actually scum. Day 2 he does the same thing then you can go for him.

Anyways I'm off for class, not sure I will be back before deadline so my vote will be for Ever

##Vote: Eversince

The game where you got lynched day 1 your posts were nothing like in this game. You didn't mkae a single list post in http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/430766-newbie-mini-mafia-xlix?user=Vonthin

which honestly if I compare to this game you have been doing a lot better.

but in this game http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/433102-newbie-mini-mafia-l?user=Vonthin&view=all

you do.

OK by meta reasons I change my read on vonthin

Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 11:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
boxer: Look at vonthin's other games linked in this post and tell me what you think afterward.

Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 13:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
because based on just this game you look scummy to me vonthin, when I put it with you past games you look much better.

Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 12:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 22 2015 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
vontins most likely scum imo he didnt care about the lynch and I know eversince is town

Are you going for the 'too scummy to be scum' angle here? Can you atleast tell me why my meta read is wrong or is it just based off his lack of enthusiasm?

Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 16:53 Rels wrote:
SL / Moosy / Vonthin ? It seems so easy though.

Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 18:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
That's not a bad team tbh


Town fecalfeast was inconsistent? WOWOW WEIRD
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:24 GMT
#1253
On October 23 2015 03:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:20 GlowingBear wrote:
FF, what Rels is trying to say, and I agree with him, is that if you have suspicions enough to make quotations and shit, you don't forget about your reads.

And that's what you did here. Twice. Against me and against boxerfred. You made "cases" against both d us, then proceeded to vote other people. Especially today, you voted SL, who you had a town read.

You don't follow your own reads dude.

I. Am. Aware. That. I. May. Be. Wrong.


It's not about being aware of being wrong, FF. Being aware of being wrong is to see new information in thread and react to it. It isn't forgetting people.

Even if you are aware you could be wrong, if you're town you have to take a stance on where you stand. If you have a meta case on someone being town, you can't instantly be ok with this person in a scum team.

Except I just was and am town so your 'can't' is false
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:25 GMT
#1254
On October 23 2015 03:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like this game isn't about who has the best reads, this game is about winning. People who have obviously put more effort into this game deserve to have their shit sheeped if it sounds good. I'm not going to vote my scumread if nobody else will.


But you have to show us you have being convinced by something reasonable. Because we need to see your thought process behind it.

What convinced you Vonthin could be mafia?
I'm adorable.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 18:26 GMT
#1255
On October 23 2015 03:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like this game isn't about who has the best reads, this game is about winning. People who have obviously put more effort into this game deserve to have their shit sheeped if it sounds good. I'm not going to vote my scumread if nobody else will.


But you have to show us you have being convinced by something reasonable. Because we need to see your thought process behind it.

What convinced you Vonthin could be mafia?


Oh the bells! I like you Glowing. I said this same thing last night.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:27 GMT
#1256
On October 23 2015 03:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like this game isn't about who has the best reads, this game is about winning. People who have obviously put more effort into this game deserve to have their shit sheeped if it sounds good. I'm not going to vote my scumread if nobody else will.


But you have to show us you have being convinced by something reasonable. Because we need to see your thought process behind it.

What convinced you Vonthin could be mafia?

Rels' team
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 22 2015 18:27 GMT
#1257
Yeah I want to know why you think my filter is scummy, pretend you didn't read my old game I played
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 22 2015 18:28 GMT
#1258
On October 23 2015 03:26 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like this game isn't about who has the best reads, this game is about winning. People who have obviously put more effort into this game deserve to have their shit sheeped if it sounds good. I'm not going to vote my scumread if nobody else will.


But you have to show us you have being convinced by something reasonable. Because we need to see your thought process behind it.

What convinced you Vonthin could be mafia?


Oh the bells! I like you Glowing. I said this same thing last night.


I know. I'm adorable
I'm adorable.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 18:28 GMT
#1259
On October 23 2015 03:27 Vonthin wrote:
Yeah I want to know why you think my filter is scummy, pretend you didn't read my old game I played

I don't. I'm sheeping baaa
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 18:28 GMT
#1260
On October 23 2015 03:27 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 03:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 03:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like this game isn't about who has the best reads, this game is about winning. People who have obviously put more effort into this game deserve to have their shit sheeped if it sounds good. I'm not going to vote my scumread if nobody else will.


But you have to show us you have being convinced by something reasonable. Because we need to see your thought process behind it.

What convinced you Vonthin could be mafia?

Rels' team


Huh?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex132
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
The PondCast
19h 40m
INu's Battles
20h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.