• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:00
CEST 19:00
KST 02:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10147 users

Student Mafia XVI - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 115 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:52 GMT
#1401
p:
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2015 19:52 GMT
#1402
Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (7): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:52 GMT
#1403
On October 23 2015 04:46 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:44 The Shining wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:42 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:40 The Shining wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:39 sicklucker wrote:
well maybe not mod killable but hey were not saposed to speculate. (even tho everyone else posted)


Moosy posted some BS about asking to be 3rd lurker out of the woods.

Loving how you poped 25 minutes before deadline yet you read the thread perfectly.


Because I got to work 45 minutes ago and actually read before posting anything because I'm not boxerfred who comment on things without bring caught up.

Since you care about me, what do you think about me thinking MD is town here?


Really damn strange because he was initially in your lynch list, as well, but a weak meta argument from one game coupled with Moosy doing actually nothing led you to thinking he is town. But I'm not sure what would make you look more scummy, being one of the only ones off the wagon if he flips scum, or being the only one thinking he's town if he flips town. Like both of those are almost too bad to be scum, which would leave me with you being bad town or scum with TMI if he is town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 22 2015 19:53 GMT
#1404
I'm not sure if we should or not. Moosy has a good chance at mafia here. His play doesn't add up at all. Screw it. Yeh, I'm staying parked. Like I just said. This replacement talk is making me second guess myself all over the place. Because of that, I'm done thinking about it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:53 GMT
#1405
On October 23 2015 04:52 Eversince wrote:
I could go Sick too. Vonthin maby except for I think Shining has a decent chance at mafia. No one cares so much to care so little. His top mafia read right now seems to be Vonthin, so I don't want to vote that direction.


ya your really gonna get one of the 3 people whos willing to change his vote lynched
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:53 GMT
#1406
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:53 GMT
#1407
On October 23 2015 04:50 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:49 Rels wrote:
On October 23 2015 04:48 FarahBlackwing wrote:
I actually don't know about the lynch, if MD was town he would care more. But the scum game of his I read awhile ago seems he cares more as scum so there's that to.

Maybe we should look elsewhere idk

I kinda think that too.


Who?

I like Fecal vote. I don't like Shining either. Like his re-entry here seems so opportunistic. Why is it he comes back in the lick of time and just vanishes again?


Where the fuck did I vanish to? I'm right fucking here
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:54 GMT
#1408
Ya i just dont think moosys every scum here. im back and forth but too many easy votes too inactive
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:55 GMT
#1409
On October 23 2015 04:53 Rels wrote:
Shining I forgot to ask
Hope you're still there: Is it Fara's first game ? IRL / forum ?


AFAIK yes but her husband plays with me and I'm sure he's taught her to not be a completely clueless newbie, as well as she's gone out of her way to look up Mafia terminology, which she linked here
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:56 GMT
#1410
That makes me feel better about Fara / Moosy then
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:56 GMT
#1411
On October 23 2015 04:52 Eversince wrote:
I could go Sick too. Vonthin maby except for I think Shining has a decent chance at mafia. No one cares so much to care so little. His top mafia read right now seems to be Vonthin, so I don't want to vote that direction.


Except I just townread Vonthin for making a full blown town case on me, which I don't think scum would go out of their way to do. So you're not even reading the thread. Yeah you're back on my trash list
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 19:57 GMT
#1412
I'm here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 22 2015 19:57 GMT
#1413
I think the MD has the highest chance of being scum but Boxer has a pretty high chance too imo so I will switch to him if we can get enough votes. Strong possibility of ES/FF/SL being scum but not as high as those 2
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 19:57 GMT
#1414
On October 23 2015 04:51 sicklucker wrote:
ya i think we can kill shining


Probably scum. No reasoning. Pretty sure he TRd me at some point.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 22 2015 19:58 GMT
#1415
little late I guess for shenanies
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
October 22 2015 19:58 GMT
#1416
your all weinnies I tried
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 22 2015 19:59 GMT
#1417
On October 23 2015 04:58 sicklucker wrote:
your all weinnies I tried

LOL I wanna lynch you
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
October 22 2015 19:59 GMT
#1418
Final Day 2 Vote Count


MoosyDoosy (7): GlowingBear, boxerfred, Eversince, sicklucker, Eversince, Rels, Fecalfeast, Vonthin, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Eversince (1): MoosyDoosy, FarahBlackwing, The Shining
Vonthin (1): boxerfred, Fecalfeast, sicklucker
Fecalfeast (1): Vonthin, boxerfred
sicklucker (0): Rels, GlowingBear, Eversince, Fecalfeast
GlowingBear (0): Fecalfeast
The Shining (0): Eversince
Rels (0): GlowingBear

Currently, MoosyDoosy is set to be lynched. Day 2 ends at Thursday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .

Voting is mandatory! Voting is done here in this thread. PM the hosts if the vote count is not correct.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
FarahBlackwing
Profile Joined October 2015
270 Posts
October 22 2015 19:59 GMT
#1419
Still not sure what the case on me or why people think I'm scum oh well.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
October 22 2015 20:00 GMT
#1420
On October 23 2015 04:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 04:58 sicklucker wrote:
your all weinnies I tried

LOL I wanna lynch you


Same
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 212
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3718
Bisu 1817
Soulkey 1222
EffOrt 750
Mini 552
Larva 345
ZerO 262
Horang2 249
actioN 167
ggaemo 158
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 79
hero 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 55
sorry 52
Snow 42
Hyun 40
Barracks 37
Bale 32
Trap 31
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5741
Dendi1404
420jenkins359
XaKoH 358
League of Legends
Reynor63
Counter-Strike
fl0m3595
x6flipin818
pashabiceps717
Fnx 663
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes415
Liquid`Hasu155
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1474
hiko844
FrodaN657
Grubby260
XBOCT241
Livibee180
TKL 115
QueenE95
C9.Mang085
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV673
League of Legends
• Nemesis3816
• TFBlade823
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h
Patches Events
23h
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.