• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10546 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 196 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 15:58 GMT
#981
On October 24 2015 00:57 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.

On October 24 2015 00:30 Rels wrote:

Xatalos (1): Chromatically




Tell me more about the "shitty scum" reading you. You obviously have more people in mind, who are your detractors?


I meant "shitty scumreads", not shitty scum reading me.

I think I buy this. Am I crazy?


Well that's basically how I saw his post to begin with?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 15:58 GMT
#982
On October 24 2015 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:51 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:48 Xatalos wrote:
I mean.... Your merits this game are defending rayn (who's played exactly according to his scumgame so far, and made many unfathomable logical jumps) based on something that never really happened at the start, and some vague "nice posts" he's made. And attacking Slam for posts that I actually really liked about ritoky/rayn.

okay, you are welcome to think this

but when i end up being right about rayn, i reserve the right to never listen to your opinions in any game ever again.


Well, even if that happened, your reasoning would still suck (especially the part about you having the same reads at the start when you actually argued about your different reads on ritoky and the gumshoe read too... and it's not like it would have been hard for scum rayn to give decent initial townreads either).

it's irrelevant what my reasoning is when the result is always correct

it's not for nothing rayn made a post a couple pages ago "there is only one person on the planet who can read me"

he means me.

go away.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 23 2015 15:58 GMT
#983
On October 24 2015 00:57 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.

On October 24 2015 00:30 Rels wrote:

Xatalos (1): Chromatically




Tell me more about the "shitty scum" reading you. You obviously have more people in mind, who are your detractors?


I meant "shitty scumreads", not shitty scum reading me.

I think I buy this. Am I crazy?


No you display basic human intelligence.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 23 2015 15:59 GMT
#984
I'm gonna sheep marv/rayn. Hoping yamato/onegu show up because they said they would eventually.

##vote: Alakaslam
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 23 2015 15:59 GMT
#985
GB if you're town and genuinely pissed off try to walk away from the game for a moment, forget that your shitty push on me only got you into trouble, accept that you were wrong and start looking in other places as well. Nobody's mad at you.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 15:59 GMT
#986
On October 24 2015 00:59 Hopeless1der wrote:
I'm gonna sheep marv/rayn. Hoping yamato/onegu show up because they said they would eventually.

##vote: Alakaslam

^ competent townie
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 23 2015 15:59 GMT
#987
On October 24 2015 00:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:57 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:50 Hopeless1der wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.

On October 24 2015 00:30 Rels wrote:

Xatalos (1): Chromatically




Tell me more about the "shitty scum" reading you. You obviously have more people in mind, who are your detractors?


I meant "shitty scumreads", not shitty scum reading me.

I think I buy this. Am I crazy?


No you display basic human intelligence.

yay I did it!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:00 GMT
#988
On October 24 2015 00:56 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.

Then start playing as town, vote for slam, and stop asking questions about what you should already know instead of telling us you have read the thread.


I
HAVE
READ
THE
THREAD

I KNOW YOU "YOLO'ED" AND CALLED ONEGU TOWN FOR NO REASON
I KNOW YOU META'ED HOPELESS AND CALLED HIM TOWN
I KNOW MARV AND YOU HAD TWO INITIAL TOWNREADS - XATALOS AND VIVAX
I KNOW YOU FUCKING HAD GUMSHOE AS MAFIA THEN FLIPPED YOUR READ

WHY CAN'T I BRING WHAT I THINK ABOUT PLAYERS AND ASK YOU TO COMMENT ABOUT WHAT I'VE BROUGHT INSTEAD OF SAYING "OH OKAY RAYN SAID THESE GUYS ARE TOWN SO THEY ARE"????!?!??

JESUS CHRIST

Because if you fail to realize your read on Vivax is actually really terrible then there is nothing to talk about that one. If you can't understand, when four players, me, marv, yamato, and Vivax (and to some extent other players -- well basically all of them) call your read bad, you should probably at least think your read can be bad, as we can't all be mafia, right? Instead of doing this, you come back and say "but i would never do this as mafia". Your read is bad, regardless of Vivax alignment, that's a fact. Yet you are just sitting there on that read doing nothing.

Onegu is likely town for his approach towards me early on in the game. Same goes to Hopeless. Furthermore, last time i asked Hopeless to do shit when he was mafia he didn't do shit. I agree Hopeless isn't doing much but is trying to do something, and that is a towntell for him. I will never lynch Hopeless or Onegu here on D1. Never. And you should not either, especially with players like Slam in the game (or even Blazinghand who hasn't actually done jack shit this game). Or ritoky, or gumshoe. Never ever.

The last three of those have posted but all of theirs posts have nothing much to say. Now not all of them can be mafia, because Slam is definitely scum, and i can't even know which one of them is/isn't scum, but i am most certain of Onegu not being mafia. Basically Onegu just doesn't care, which is not what his scumplay looks like, and while i hate the way he plays, that's what he does as town.

So if you are town get your head out of your tunnel'y ass and start considering also what other people say, especially when almost everyone in the game shares the view OPPOSITE of yours on Vivax.


You fail to realise that I asked your opinion exactly because my townread were saying my scum read is town. But then, when you come to the thread, you scum read me. What am I supposed to do, listen to you and vote me????

Like, seriously, you and Marv could simply answer my question. But instead you decided I'm scum. I AM considering what other people say. Unfortunately, they are saying I'm scum, and that's wrong. I really don't know what I'm supposed to do.


Well I think this post is more likely from town.... Hm. It's not so easy to fake this confusion/paranoia as town IMO.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 16:00 GMT
#989
I think it's too early to lynch slam
I'm adorable.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 23 2015 16:01 GMT
#990
On October 23 2015 19:37 Vivax wrote:
I suppose he might have changed his style over time cause everyone found out that he's not actually a blithering nutso but a very articulate man who blasts chicks with warm air for a living.

This is the most amusing accuracy I have read all game.

Can't answer you Marv, I have played a good bit with Rayn and he is throwing suspicion everywhere too fast. Yes, he has fluid reads but read the couple of pages I own. Does it not seem that Rayn can't hold an opinion for long?

That is how one finds that Rayn is scum. Does he wait at all to scunread, or at least tunnel a while before changing his mind based on actual play.

This game, thread sentiment is leading him by te nose.

As for me, I am detached which can look the same. Vote me if you like but it'll be wasted. I am nearly impossible to lynch day 1 as either alignment.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:02 GMT
#991
On October 24 2015 00:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:51 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:48 Xatalos wrote:
I mean.... Your merits this game are defending rayn (who's played exactly according to his scumgame so far, and made many unfathomable logical jumps) based on something that never really happened at the start, and some vague "nice posts" he's made. And attacking Slam for posts that I actually really liked about ritoky/rayn.

okay, you are welcome to think this

but when i end up being right about rayn, i reserve the right to never listen to your opinions in any game ever again.


Well, even if that happened, your reasoning would still suck (especially the part about you having the same reads at the start when you actually argued about your different reads on ritoky and the gumshoe read too... and it's not like it would have been hard for scum rayn to give decent initial townreads either).

it's irrelevant what my reasoning is when the result is always correct

it's not for nothing rayn made a post a couple pages ago "there is only one person on the planet who can read me"

he means me.

go away.


Well if the reasoning sucks, then it's just luck / TMI / lying... Nothing to brag about. In any case, I'm fairly sure I'm right, so I guess we'll see how things go.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 16:02 GMT
#992
On October 24 2015 01:01 Alakaslam wrote:
As for me, I am detached which can look the same. Vote me if you like but it'll be wasted. I am nearly impossible to lynch day 1 as either alignment.

i'll give it a go
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
October 23 2015 16:03 GMT
#993
On October 23 2015 21:50 marvellosity wrote:
i came to my conclusions by being awesome and not-xatalos

Although this is usual Marv, I still think it is what Rayn partner would do, so if Rayn is in fact lunches his alignment will give me leanings on Marc now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 16:03 GMT
#994
On October 24 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:58 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:51 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:48 Xatalos wrote:
I mean.... Your merits this game are defending rayn (who's played exactly according to his scumgame so far, and made many unfathomable logical jumps) based on something that never really happened at the start, and some vague "nice posts" he's made. And attacking Slam for posts that I actually really liked about ritoky/rayn.

okay, you are welcome to think this

but when i end up being right about rayn, i reserve the right to never listen to your opinions in any game ever again.


Well, even if that happened, your reasoning would still suck (especially the part about you having the same reads at the start when you actually argued about your different reads on ritoky and the gumshoe read too... and it's not like it would have been hard for scum rayn to give decent initial townreads either).

it's irrelevant what my reasoning is when the result is always correct

it's not for nothing rayn made a post a couple pages ago "there is only one person on the planet who can read me"

he means me.

go away.


Well if the reasoning sucks, then it's just luck / TMI / lying... Nothing to brag about. In any case, I'm fairly sure I'm right, so I guess we'll see how things go.

yes it's just lucky that i'm the best person at reading rayn that ever lived

*rolls eyes*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 23 2015 16:04 GMT
#995
Surefire ways to get lynched:

1) Tell marv he cant do it.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 16:04 GMT
#996
On October 24 2015 01:04 Hopeless1der wrote:
Surefire ways to get lynched:

1) Tell marv he cant do it.

Hopeless #1 player this game.

this is so true it hurts.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:05 GMT
#997
On October 24 2015 01:04 Hopeless1der wrote:
Surefire ways to get lynched:

1) Tell marv he cant do it.


lolz
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 16:06 GMT
#998
On October 24 2015 01:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 01:02 Xatalos wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:58 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:56 Xatalos wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:51 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:48 Xatalos wrote:
I mean.... Your merits this game are defending rayn (who's played exactly according to his scumgame so far, and made many unfathomable logical jumps) based on something that never really happened at the start, and some vague "nice posts" he's made. And attacking Slam for posts that I actually really liked about ritoky/rayn.

okay, you are welcome to think this

but when i end up being right about rayn, i reserve the right to never listen to your opinions in any game ever again.


Well, even if that happened, your reasoning would still suck (especially the part about you having the same reads at the start when you actually argued about your different reads on ritoky and the gumshoe read too... and it's not like it would have been hard for scum rayn to give decent initial townreads either).

it's irrelevant what my reasoning is when the result is always correct

it's not for nothing rayn made a post a couple pages ago "there is only one person on the planet who can read me"

he means me.

go away.


Well if the reasoning sucks, then it's just luck / TMI / lying... Nothing to brag about. In any case, I'm fairly sure I'm right, so I guess we'll see how things go.

yes it's just lucky that i'm the best person at reading rayn that ever lived

*rolls eyes*


Well every gambler has winning streaks
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 23 2015 16:06 GMT
#999
Slam, your filter is really focused on rayn. What else you got cooking?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
October 23 2015 16:07 GMT
#1000
On October 24 2015 01:00 GlowingBear wrote:
I think it's too early to lynch slam


This should probally tell you that Gb is totes town. The lynch momentum is falling off him, and what does he do? "Hey that guy whose supposed to die instead of me? Maybs lets him live."

Even if there scum buddies it makes no sense.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23741
Calm 5957
Rain 2132
Bisu 1221
FanTaSy 838
Jaedong 454
Horang2 442
Rush 366
Soma 340
BeSt 251
[ Show more ]
Stork 228
Zeus 219
Mini 156
Light 119
Larva 110
Mong 90
Hyun 85
Barracks 84
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 67
ZerO 66
910 66
Free 48
ToSsGirL 36
Killer 35
Yoon 32
Sea.KH 30
NaDa 28
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 14
Terrorterran 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1435
olofmeister1077
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns56026
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh372
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.