• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:07
CEST 03:07
KST 10:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6395 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 196 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 23 2015 15:35 GMT
#941
I will literally self-vote if you say yes.
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 15:36 GMT
#942
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.
I'm adorable.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
October 23 2015 15:37 GMT
#943
On October 24 2015 00:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:30 gumshoe wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:19 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:16 gumshoe wrote:
My risque lynch would be yamato. I didn't like this part of his gb post

marv fell off this for basically no reason, I would have pushed him more


this post isnt calling marv scummy, its saying that he was doing the right thing, then stopped doing it. Feels like hes trying to direct marv back onto JB, which feels quite bad to me.

also this

I disagree on your assessment of GB. I think he ass-pulled his explanation of his scumread of Vivax. I think mafia GB randomly decided to scumread someone and fabricated the reason over multiple posts.


This just feels REALLY confident, like he knows for a fact jb is full of shit, while I and several others are fairly on the fence about him.

hey I think yamato is very likely to be town. I like all his reads and the way he is making them.

the first bit of this post - no actually yamato was bang on, and it should make you townread him for it, not mafiaread him. The fact, when he mentioned it and I responded, that I conceded he was right should also bring you to that conclusion.

why doesn't it?

essentially (as i already explained somewhere) i had a bit of a brain fart and i wasn't evaluating vivax's town/mafia play properly in my head, so what yamato said about dropping off it too easily was bang on, because if i was using full/correct information, i would have kept on it more. It makes yamato look good because he's suggesting the direction that play should have taken, and he was actually right about it. And i can say that because it was my thought process.


Because it feels too Bang on. like his assessment about Gbs shitposting feels definitive. The way he phrases it is actually
perfect and makes total sense. That said, Gb making shit up as he goes along doesnt and bieng totes wrong doesnt make him mafia( I know this for a fact). Yamato is just right and succint, which is something mafia are very good at cause they know everything / :

Also, his redirecting you onto Jb is scummy to me because hes not actually investigating you, the tone of his posts suggests he knows your town and were doing the "right" thing and just stopped for some reason. Problem is, I think he doesnt seem to really care what that reason is, only that you stopped going onto Gb.The only point in him calling you out was to regain momentum onto jb. Which feels like an agenda as opposed to honest scum hunting.

Basically, between the guy who feels too right and is trying to redirect the most townie player, and the dude whose stumbling drunkley, my own bias compels me to suspect the former / :

he's right and succinct AND has insight into my thought process.


which is quite easy for an effective scum player to do no? Honestly I know Tl players are amazing after what must be at least half a decade of constant play. But the only thing really seperating our two factions is knowledge, a player appearing too effective (as is the case with yamato in my eyes atm) in such a short space of time and posting is something that should always concern us.

But after the gb martyr I'm down to kill him as I doubt a yamato lynch could even happen unless gb flips green.
but please elaborate on hopeless, I dont got your history or your meta, he just seems totes worthless something I will never again take for granted after one particular game.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 23 2015 15:37 GMT
#944
On October 24 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.

Then start playing as town, vote for slam, and stop asking questions about what you should already know instead of telling us you have read the thread.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 15:38 GMT
#945
On October 24 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.

why should anyone be reading you town?

if you can explain to me clearly how your play has obvious townie characteristics, i'll unvote you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 15:38 GMT
#946
On October 24 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.


Maybe it means the player in question isn't town then? Or you should reconsider / fortify the read in question? In any case no reason to beg for votes..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 15:39 GMT
#947
On October 24 2015 00:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:34 Xatalos wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:33 marvellosity wrote:
it's not heading towards anything vs rayn.


It is if I have anything to say about it.

you don't.


I asked for that
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 15:39 GMT
#948
On October 24 2015 00:37 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:31 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:30 gumshoe wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:19 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:16 gumshoe wrote:
My risque lynch would be yamato. I didn't like this part of his gb post

marv fell off this for basically no reason, I would have pushed him more


this post isnt calling marv scummy, its saying that he was doing the right thing, then stopped doing it. Feels like hes trying to direct marv back onto JB, which feels quite bad to me.

also this

I disagree on your assessment of GB. I think he ass-pulled his explanation of his scumread of Vivax. I think mafia GB randomly decided to scumread someone and fabricated the reason over multiple posts.


This just feels REALLY confident, like he knows for a fact jb is full of shit, while I and several others are fairly on the fence about him.

hey I think yamato is very likely to be town. I like all his reads and the way he is making them.

the first bit of this post - no actually yamato was bang on, and it should make you townread him for it, not mafiaread him. The fact, when he mentioned it and I responded, that I conceded he was right should also bring you to that conclusion.

why doesn't it?

essentially (as i already explained somewhere) i had a bit of a brain fart and i wasn't evaluating vivax's town/mafia play properly in my head, so what yamato said about dropping off it too easily was bang on, because if i was using full/correct information, i would have kept on it more. It makes yamato look good because he's suggesting the direction that play should have taken, and he was actually right about it. And i can say that because it was my thought process.


Because it feels too Bang on. like his assessment about Gbs shitposting feels definitive. The way he phrases it is actually
perfect and makes total sense. That said, Gb making shit up as he goes along doesnt and bieng totes wrong doesnt make him mafia( I know this for a fact). Yamato is just right and succint, which is something mafia are very good at cause they know everything / :

Also, his redirecting you onto Jb is scummy to me because hes not actually investigating you, the tone of his posts suggests he knows your town and were doing the "right" thing and just stopped for some reason. Problem is, I think he doesnt seem to really care what that reason is, only that you stopped going onto Gb.The only point in him calling you out was to regain momentum onto jb. Which feels like an agenda as opposed to honest scum hunting.

Basically, between the guy who feels too right and is trying to redirect the most townie player, and the dude whose stumbling drunkley, my own bias compels me to suspect the former / :

he's right and succinct AND has insight into my thought process.


which is quite easy for an effective scum player to do no? Honestly I know Tl players are amazing after what must be at least half a decade of constant play. But the only thing really seperating our two factions is knowledge, a player appearing too effective (as is the case with yamato in my eyes atm) in such a short space of time and posting is something that should always concern us.

But after the gb martyr I'm down to kill him as I doubt a yamato lynch could even happen unless gb flips green.
but please elaborate on hopeless, I dont got your history or your meta, he just seems totes worthless something I will never again take for granted after one particular game.

i've no interest in talking about hopeless.

it's doubtful he's getting lynched.

is he lock clear? no. but unless you're planning on getting 5-6 votes on him today i don't really want to bother when there are more important things.

yamato is not an effective scumplayer.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 23 2015 15:40 GMT
#949
Why does this D1 feel like it's full of little Vivaxes trying to go against the grain way too hard
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 15:40 GMT
#950
On October 24 2015 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos can we lynch you on D2 if i flip town?


Not really, since you're not 100% scum. But I think we should lynch the highest probability scum, that being you. Self-vote if you wish.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 23 2015 15:40 GMT
#951
There is literally no way yamato is scum in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 23 2015 15:40 GMT
#952
Marv already has a bug spray on his desk
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 15:40 GMT
#953
On October 24 2015 00:40 Vivax wrote:
Why does this D1 feel like it's full of little Vivaxes trying to go against the grain way too hard

yes

that's why i need yamato

i have no thread control and it's infuriating
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 15:41 GMT
#954
On October 24 2015 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
GB, if you're town, seriously don't just commit suicide here. Looks like it's heading towards you vs rayn and it'd be sad if you caused your own death there, like a certain player in my newbie game....


I'm not commiting suicide, I'm getting angry that such shitty scum read on me based on a read that I find very reasonable and I'm having a hard time believing good players can't possibly see I'm town.

Then start playing as town, vote for slam, and stop asking questions about what you should already know instead of telling us you have read the thread.


I
HAVE
READ
THE
THREAD

I KNOW YOU "YOLO'ED" AND CALLED ONEGU TOWN FOR NO REASON
I KNOW YOU META'ED HOPELESS AND CALLED HIM TOWN
I KNOW MARV AND YOU HAD TWO INITIAL TOWNREADS - XATALOS AND VIVAX
I KNOW YOU FUCKING HAD GUMSHOE AS MAFIA THEN FLIPPED YOUR READ

WHY CAN'T I BRING WHAT I THINK ABOUT PLAYERS AND ASK YOU TO COMMENT ABOUT WHAT I'VE BROUGHT INSTEAD OF SAYING "OH OKAY RAYN SAID THESE GUYS ARE TOWN SO THEY ARE"????!?!??

JESUS CHRIST
I'm adorable.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
October 23 2015 15:42 GMT
#955
Basically the people I would want to see lynched

Onegu-hopeless (both are interchangeably useless to me)

yamato-gb (these two are a matching pair, yamatos read on him was felt so accurate he is ether just right and awesome, or mafia taking advantage of gb being wrong about vivax)

probably wouldn't vote for anyone else outside these 4.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 15:43 GMT
#956
On October 24 2015 00:40 Vivax wrote:
Marv already has a bug spray on his desk

literally true
[image loading]
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 23 2015 15:43 GMT
#957
LOL
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 15:44 GMT
#958
On October 24 2015 00:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:40 Vivax wrote:
Why does this D1 feel like it's full of little Vivaxes trying to go against the grain way too hard

yes

that's why i need yamato

i have no thread control and it's infuriating


You have to take the leadership with merit in this game, not just assume it because of past merits.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 15:44 GMT
#959
lol
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
October 23 2015 15:45 GMT
#960
On October 24 2015 00:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:37 gumshoe wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:31 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:30 gumshoe wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:19 marvellosity wrote:
On October 24 2015 00:16 gumshoe wrote:
My risque lynch would be yamato. I didn't like this part of his gb post

marv fell off this for basically no reason, I would have pushed him more


this post isnt calling marv scummy, its saying that he was doing the right thing, then stopped doing it. Feels like hes trying to direct marv back onto JB, which feels quite bad to me.

also this

I disagree on your assessment of GB. I think he ass-pulled his explanation of his scumread of Vivax. I think mafia GB randomly decided to scumread someone and fabricated the reason over multiple posts.


This just feels REALLY confident, like he knows for a fact jb is full of shit, while I and several others are fairly on the fence about him.

hey I think yamato is very likely to be town. I like all his reads and the way he is making them.

the first bit of this post - no actually yamato was bang on, and it should make you townread him for it, not mafiaread him. The fact, when he mentioned it and I responded, that I conceded he was right should also bring you to that conclusion.

why doesn't it?

essentially (as i already explained somewhere) i had a bit of a brain fart and i wasn't evaluating vivax's town/mafia play properly in my head, so what yamato said about dropping off it too easily was bang on, because if i was using full/correct information, i would have kept on it more. It makes yamato look good because he's suggesting the direction that play should have taken, and he was actually right about it. And i can say that because it was my thought process.


Because it feels too Bang on. like his assessment about Gbs shitposting feels definitive. The way he phrases it is actually
perfect and makes total sense. That said, Gb making shit up as he goes along doesnt and bieng totes wrong doesnt make him mafia( I know this for a fact). Yamato is just right and succint, which is something mafia are very good at cause they know everything / :

Also, his redirecting you onto Jb is scummy to me because hes not actually investigating you, the tone of his posts suggests he knows your town and were doing the "right" thing and just stopped for some reason. Problem is, I think he doesnt seem to really care what that reason is, only that you stopped going onto Gb.The only point in him calling you out was to regain momentum onto jb. Which feels like an agenda as opposed to honest scum hunting.

Basically, between the guy who feels too right and is trying to redirect the most townie player, and the dude whose stumbling drunkley, my own bias compels me to suspect the former / :

he's right and succinct AND has insight into my thought process.


which is quite easy for an effective scum player to do no? Honestly I know Tl players are amazing after what must be at least half a decade of constant play. But the only thing really seperating our two factions is knowledge, a player appearing too effective (as is the case with yamato in my eyes atm) in such a short space of time and posting is something that should always concern us.

But after the gb martyr I'm down to kill him as I doubt a yamato lynch could even happen unless gb flips green.
but please elaborate on hopeless, I dont got your history or your meta, he just seems totes worthless something I will never again take for granted after one particular game.

i've no interest in talking about hopeless.

it's doubtful he's getting lynched.

is he lock clear? no. but unless you're planning on getting 5-6 votes on him today i don't really want to bother when there are more important things.

yamato is not an effective scumplayer.


fine, shortening the list to onegu and gb, but make no mistake, my little vivax WILL rise once again, with a vengeance.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 53m
INu's Battles
9h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 53m
OSC
21h 8m
Replay Cast
21h 53m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.