• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 196 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 13:17 GMT
#2841
On October 28 2015 21:55 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 15:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 28 2015 14:07 Chromatically wrote:
Ehhhh I really don't agree with that. gumshoe and Xatalos were both of the mindset that yamato scum = GB town, which was pretty reasonable. So they'd want to see the yamato flip before killing GB. Even I thought it would be a mistake to double lynch without considering info from the flip.


This is bullshit. If you think I'm mafia like you show you think I am you vote me 100%.

Tell me how yamato flipping mafia would clear me. And I want YOU to tell me, not anyone else.

What? It doesn't matter what I say, I wasn't convinced yamato mafia would clear you. The point is that Xatalos and gumshoe clearly thought it would.


Agreed...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 28 2015 14:42 GMT
#2842
On October 28 2015 15:48 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 15:29 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 28 2015 15:28 gumshoe wrote:
On October 28 2015 15:26 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 28 2015 15:12 gumshoe wrote:
Basically theres no lynch I can propose that can clear your name like yams would, and theres no argument (that I havent already brought up) that would sway the people who want your head. I know it sucks to be the patzi but at this point your a liability to town ) :

If you can sway them to lynch onegu or hopeless or convince them why your town, by all means do that, but at this point I cant do that for you and I'm not going to be arguing with chrom and ritoky for the next 3 days when it is still possible that you could be mafia and im just blind.


So how do you read Onegu and Hopeless?


scum, what else? Scummier than you by far in my op.


You'll also be discussing them in the next 3 days, so I don't understand why are you complying with lynching me now at this point.


Cause people I know are townies want you dead / : sure your way townier than hopeless and onegu, but nowhere near as townie as chrom or ritoky or bh or xat. So yeah, I dont paticularly care if you die cause I'm not lynching them / : and were going to have to lynch you eventually anyways. So unless theres some paticular reason why you need to live through the next 2 days when your probally gonna die on the third, I dont really care. Town wont be able to seriusly consider someone outside you three till you three are dead. so dems the braks.


No no no, what I'm saying is that your three townies are also scum reading Onegu and hopeless and your three townies will still have to discuss them in later days, so your excuse to vote me is bullshit.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 28 2015 14:46 GMT
#2843
On October 28 2015 21:55 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 15:08 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 28 2015 14:07 Chromatically wrote:
Ehhhh I really don't agree with that. gumshoe and Xatalos were both of the mindset that yamato scum = GB town, which was pretty reasonable. So they'd want to see the yamato flip before killing GB. Even I thought it would be a mistake to double lynch without considering info from the flip.


This is bullshit. If you think I'm mafia like you show you think I am you vote me 100%.

Tell me how yamato flipping mafia would clear me. And I want YOU to tell me, not anyone else.

What? It doesn't matter what I say, I wasn't convinced yamato mafia would clear you. The point is that Xatalos and gumshoe clearly thought it would.


NEVERMIND, I thought you were voting yamato in day2 final count. I've just confirmed you weren't
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 28 2015 15:11 GMT
#2844
On October 28 2015 18:10 Vivax wrote:
who are the mediocre players u speak of gb?


You know I'm talking about Rayn, Viv. Let's just not keep talking about this, please.

I've been spilling thoughts in the thread constantly so you can't compare me to yamato here.

I don't have problems looking townie as mafia when I decide to play a straight forward game. If you doubt it, check the game I played as FreezingFoot.

All you guys have against me is meta. :/
I'm adorable.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:21 GMT
#2845
You're adorable.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:24 GMT
#2846
Seriously though.. Hm.. I guess it's not a *bad* option to lynch GB. I still think Onegu is more likely scum, though, so maybe you should reconsider gumshoe? Like I see GB actually thinking about the game, but Onegu is just using his votes in ways that contradict his stances, and generally not being coherent with what he posts.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:27 GMT
#2847
From Onegu :D

Also dont worry people, I will still figure this game out in lylo, I am the best lylo player ever as you all should know by now.

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:33 GMT
#2848
On October 24 2015 04:32 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 04:23 Xatalos wrote:
Onegu... Are you really sure about your rayn read? Because you said that town rayn "wants you to do more". But here his reactions to you have been basically like "I don't want to talk with you", "shut up and sheep". Is that him wanting you to do more? Well, it's not exactly buddying either, but...



No not really but def dont think he is the lynch today. I wouldnt lynch him today for sure I am that comfortable.



On October 24 2015 04:59 Onegu wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: raynpelikoneet



Couldn't help but laugh
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:35 GMT
#2849
On October 25 2015 09:41 Onegu wrote:
Nope Rayn hasnt left yet. He is still town.

Xata is making zero sense here.

##Vote: Xata


Maybe I'm biased but this post really felt weird... There wasn't really either anything before this or any follow-up..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:38 GMT
#2850
On October 26 2015 02:19 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 02:18 Xatalos wrote:
On October 26 2015 02:16 Onegu wrote:
##Unvote

Still dont like xata and his pushes that make no sense. But he really is the only one talking... I need to think about this more after football.

Football


You also didn't explain what makes no sense... Except your own posts I guess....



Your push on Marv. Your posts with rayn. They make no sense.

Football


There was this... But.... I guess I was ultimately wrong on rayn there, but still... Am I really sure scum just because my read is disagreeable?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:44 GMT
#2851
Dunno... It just feels like he throws scum/townreads around too casually. This Xatalos/hopeless thing now too... Ignoring rayn's scumreads on GB/ritoky.... And instead pushing us two.. Why?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 28 2015 15:50 GMT
#2852
Yeah, I'm voting Onegu.

You've just reminded me of him saying he wouldn't vote Rayn on day1 then proceeds to vote Rayn. Lol
I'm adorable.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:51 GMT
#2853
On October 23 2015 23:34 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
1. marvellosity
2. Vivax
8. Xatalos
13. yamato77

3. Blazinghand
4. gumshoe
6. Hopeless1der
7. raynpelikoneet

9. Onegu
12. ritoky

5. GlowingBear
10. Chromatically
11. Alakaslam

groups are in no particular order (e.g. rayn would be higher)


Could you explain the scum read on me other than my read on Vivax?

Also, how come hopeless and onegu looks better than chrom?


Btw ritoky, where did marv townread Onegu? I think he was in marv's lynchable group here?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
October 28 2015 15:53 GMT
#2854
Day 3 Vote Count


GlowingBear (3): Vivax, Chromatically, gumshoe
Onegu (2): gumshoe, Xatalos, Blazinghand

Not Voting (4): GlowingBear, Hopeless1der, Onegu, ritoky

Looks like it's time to sack GlowingBear for being a traitor!
Day 3 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).

The quality control list is here.
The automated list counter is here.
Only votes on this list will be counted.

Please mind the deadline as failure to vote will result in a modkill.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:55 GMT
#2855
Seems like both marv and rayn thought of hopeless as rather highly town... Prolly not the best lynch..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 15:57 GMT
#2856
On October 25 2015 17:32 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2015 12:17 Onegu wrote:
On October 25 2015 10:43 GlowingBear wrote:
I hardly believe any scum would put so much effort in a case like that on me.

But I'm not scum.



But does his case hold water? Like the meta?

I havent fully read it yet. I am getting some sleep now.


I don't know, I haven't read the case since I'm town, so that automatically makes his case completely wrong


Eh... These responses aren't really good though...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 16:03 GMT
#2857
Can't really come to a conclusion on GB. He's a mystery.

Onegu is still probably scum though.

Even more so since his senseless push for me/hopeless today (when actually marv/rayn townread hopeless and I kind of agree to an extent).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 28 2015 16:08 GMT
#2858
Chrom, I'm reading you as town.

What do you think of it?
I'm adorable.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
October 28 2015 16:20 GMT
#2859
On October 29 2015 01:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Chrom, I'm reading you as town.

What do you think of it?

I don't think it matters very much with regards to your alignment.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 28 2015 16:26 GMT
#2860
Actually rayn did call hopeless scum at the end, but that was just an inactivity thing basically... dunno
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech172
ViBE149
Nina 140
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13852
Artosis 619
PianO 36
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift3813
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1714
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe116
Other Games
summit1g6986
shahzam603
Day[9].tv568
C9.Mang0391
Maynarde104
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv568
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 32m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.