• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9502 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 196 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:47 GMT
#2021
On October 26 2015 23:45 Xatalos wrote:
Because your vote on me is just wasted..

dude i know that 100%. and i don't care.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 14:47 GMT
#2022
And you don't even think I'm scum apparently.... I really have no words anymore.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:47 GMT
#2023
Rayn is talking about BttB mafia where he did the same thing to mocsta, refusing to move his vote and it got him lynched.

Rayn is town this game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:49 GMT
#2024
On October 26 2015 23:47 Xatalos wrote:
And you don't even think I'm scum apparently.... I really have no words anymore.



This is my problem with you Xata. You pick something scummy out. Then it is shown to you the people doing it have done the same thing as town, and your response is they are more scum for it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 14:50 GMT
#2025
If he's town, he's a lot more shitty than what I read of BTTB. And he promised to never play as badly as town once that game ended.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:51 GMT
#2026
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu i want a straight answer.
What does the bolded & underlined part refer to?
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:51 GMT
#2027
On October 26 2015 23:50 Xatalos wrote:
If he's town, he's a lot more shitty than what I read of BTTB. And he promised to never play as badly as town once that game ended.



Lol this is Rayn we are talking about.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:52 GMT
#2028
On October 26 2015 23:50 Xatalos wrote:
If he's town, he's a lot more shitty than what I read of BTTB. And he promised to never play as badly as town once that game ended.

fuck you your reads are even more bad than mine.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 14:53 GMT
#2029
On October 26 2015 23:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:47 Xatalos wrote:
And you don't even think I'm scum apparently.... I really have no words anymore.



This is my problem with you Xata. You pick something scummy out. Then it is shown to you the people doing it have done the same thing as town, and your response is they are more scum for it.


Again: in your case I could somehow accept your meta defense, making it slightly less scummy how you handled the lynch, but it's still scummy as hell. In rayn's case your point went something like "scum rayn would just stop trying", which he did here. In BTTB he was seriously contributing until he died.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:53 GMT
#2030
On October 26 2015 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:50 Xatalos wrote:
If he's town, he's a lot more shitty than what I read of BTTB. And he promised to never play as badly as town once that game ended.

fuck you your reads are even more bad than mine.

you literally decided to call me and marv mafia on D1 and oh boy you are gonna feel bad after the game in case you are town. just see where you ended up with it with your 28103239164 page filter.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:54 GMT
#2031
On October 26 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu i want a straight answer.
What does the bolded & underlined part refer to?



It refers to I was playing Dota with him last night.

I dont get what you are looking for here rayn.

You cant do activity reads on Yamato because he works alot. But this game I know he has free time. That effects my read on him here.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:55 GMT
#2032
On October 26 2015 23:54 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu i want a straight answer.
What does the bolded & underlined part refer to?



It refers to I was playing Dota with him last night.

I dont get what you are looking for here rayn.

You cant do activity reads on Yamato because he works alot. But this game I know he has free time. That effects my read on him here.

but you call him mafia for it?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 14:57 GMT
#2033
On October 26 2015 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:50 Xatalos wrote:
If he's town, he's a lot more shitty than what I read of BTTB. And he promised to never play as badly as town once that game ended.

fuck you your reads are even more bad than mine.


Your top scumread is me, obvious town (though apparently it's out of spite rather than scumminess.. even worse if so). You townread Yamato and Onegu, useless lurkers who usually get at least something done with their posts as town (Yamato) or who contradict their own reads and make no sense with their posts (Onegu).

I doubt my reads can be any worse.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:57 GMT
#2034
On October 26 2015 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:54 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu i want a straight answer.
What does the bolded & underlined part refer to?



It refers to I was playing Dota with him last night.

I dont get what you are looking for here rayn.

You cant do activity reads on Yamato because he works alot. But this game I know he has free time. That effects my read on him here.

but you call him mafia for it?


No I am not calling him mafia rayn. I am null on him. I am null on GB. They are the 2 current wagons. I gave my thoughts on the wagons. I said if I had to choose from the wagons I would vote Yamato.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:58 GMT
#2035
On October 26 2015 23:57 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:54 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu i want a straight answer.
What does the bolded & underlined part refer to?



It refers to I was playing Dota with him last night.

I dont get what you are looking for here rayn.

You cant do activity reads on Yamato because he works alot. But this game I know he has free time. That effects my read on him here.

but you call him mafia for it?


No I am not calling him mafia rayn. I am null on him. I am null on GB. They are the 2 current wagons. I gave my thoughts on the wagons. I said if I had to choose from the wagons I would vote Yamato.

well who is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:58 GMT
#2036
On October 26 2015 23:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:50 Xatalos wrote:
If he's town, he's a lot more shitty than what I read of BTTB. And he promised to never play as badly as town once that game ended.

fuck you your reads are even more bad than mine.


Your top scumread is me, obvious town (though apparently it's out of spite rather than scumminess.. even worse if so). You townread Yamato and Onegu, useless lurkers who usually get at least something done with their posts as town (Yamato) or who contradict their own reads and make no sense with their posts (Onegu).

I doubt my reads can be any worse.



My posts make perfect sense.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
October 26 2015 14:58 GMT
#2037
Wait Onegu you just said you can't do activity reads on yammo but knowing he has free time you say he's null??? Why not mafia?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:59 GMT
#2038
On October 26 2015 23:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:50 Xatalos wrote:
If he's town, he's a lot more shitty than what I read of BTTB. And he promised to never play as badly as town once that game ended.

fuck you your reads are even more bad than mine.


Your top scumread is me, obvious town (though apparently it's out of spite rather than scumminess.. even worse if so). You townread Yamato and Onegu, useless lurkers who usually get at least something done with their posts as town (Yamato) or who contradict their own reads and make no sense with their posts (Onegu).

I doubt my reads can be any worse.

well your top scumread is me so
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 14:59 GMT
#2039
FYI I never scumread marv, only slightly suspected him and introduced him to a possible scumteam combination at one point in time.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:59 GMT
#2040
On October 26 2015 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:57 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:54 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu i want a straight answer.
What does the bolded & underlined part refer to?



It refers to I was playing Dota with him last night.

I dont get what you are looking for here rayn.

You cant do activity reads on Yamato because he works alot. But this game I know he has free time. That effects my read on him here.

but you call him mafia for it?


No I am not calling him mafia rayn. I am null on him. I am null on GB. They are the 2 current wagons. I gave my thoughts on the wagons. I said if I had to choose from the wagons I would vote Yamato.

well who is scum?



Hopeless. BH. Ritoky.

I also dont like xata.

I thought gumshoe was mafia for a while but he looks much better now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
PiLiPiLi 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2970
ViBE146
Bale 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7343
taco 589
Other Games
JimRising 588
WinterStarcraft361
C9.Mang0317
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1063
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP104
• Hupsaiya 94
• davetesta28
• practicex 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1114
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.