• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9645 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 196 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:03 GMT
#1981
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:04 GMT
#1982
Onegu why would you publicly say you are going to send a PM to Slam instead of just... do it?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:06 GMT
#1983
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

can you tell me exactly when this happened?
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 26 2015 14:08 GMT
#1984
Sorry for dying over the weekend, I got a new job and everyone insisted on my coming out to celebrate. Getting started on catching up.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
October 26 2015 14:09 GMT
#1985
Alakaslam's posts post-death were against the rule and should be disregarded. Starting now, any talking about Slam's posts or attitude post-death will be met by modkill. Save your opinion for post-game. You've been warned.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:09 GMT
#1986
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu this is a really shitty post btw...
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:11 GMT
#1987
On October 26 2015 23:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

can you tell me exactly when this happened?



Last night we played 2 games of dota 2 together. And the day before he was playing CS all day.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:11 GMT
#1988
On October 26 2015 23:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu this is a really shitty post btw...



Why?
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:13 GMT
#1989
On October 26 2015 23:11 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu this is a really shitty post btw...



Why?

because you are claiming you know 100% yamato is lying about his irl-stuff (which most likely makes him mafia) but your post suggests you want to lynch BH over him.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:13 GMT
#1990
Also now that hopeless is back.

##Vote: Hopeless
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:16 GMT
#1991
On October 26 2015 23:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:11 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu this is a really shitty post btw...



Why?

because you are claiming you know 100% yamato is lying about his irl-stuff (which most likely makes him mafia) but your post suggests you want to lynch BH over him.



Where does yamato say anything about his irl stuff in this game. I dont think he said he was working and I know for sure he said he was playing CSGO. And I would lynch BH and Hopeless over yamato because yamatos day 1 did look really townie. I was talking about the 2 current wagons GB and Yamato and my thoughts on that wagon.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:16 GMT
#1992
cut that crap if you are town Onegu. I am now playing, for you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:17 GMT
#1993
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.


On October 26 2015 23:16 Onegu wrote:
Where does yamato say anything about his irl stuff in this game. I dont think he said he was working and I know for sure he said he was playing CSGO.

explain.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:19 GMT
#1994
Yamato gets a pass if he is working for activity. If he isnt working and just playing games I am less likely to give him a pass.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:19 GMT
#1995
On October 26 2015 23:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
cut that crap if you are town Onegu. I am now playing, for you.


<3
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:20 GMT
#1996
Then lets figure this shit out Rayn!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 14:21 GMT
#1997
Feeding my son be back in a half hour or so.
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:22 GMT
#1998
No, explain.
You literally said "yamato is lying because i know he was not working and instead playing DOTA with me."

If this has to do with this mafia game he is mafia for you.
If not, why point that out?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 14:22 GMT
#1999
If Onegu's senseless posts encouraged you to return to the game, then go ahead... Play!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 14:25 GMT
#2000
On October 26 2015 23:22 Xatalos wrote:
If Onegu's senseless posts encouraged you to return to the game, then go ahead... Play!

It is good that you can't see anything wrong with anything that does not involve me.
Which is why my vote will never move.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 321
Sharp 54
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE138
ToD81
kaitlyn11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 37
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1422
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.