• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:50
CEST 05:50
KST 12:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10161 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 196 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 15:00 GMT
#2041
On October 26 2015 23:58 Vivax wrote:
Wait Onegu you just said you can't do activity reads on yammo but knowing he has free time you say he's null??? Why not mafia?



Because his day 1 was really townie
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 15:00 GMT
#2042
And you're not even my top scumread atm. Even if you were, you can only blame yourself for your unacceptable play as compared to the usual town rayn.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:00 GMT
#2043
On October 26 2015 23:59 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:57 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:54 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu i want a straight answer.
What does the bolded & underlined part refer to?



It refers to I was playing Dota with him last night.

I dont get what you are looking for here rayn.

You cant do activity reads on Yamato because he works alot. But this game I know he has free time. That effects my read on him here.

but you call him mafia for it?


No I am not calling him mafia rayn. I am null on him. I am null on GB. They are the 2 current wagons. I gave my thoughts on the wagons. I said if I had to choose from the wagons I would vote Yamato.

well who is scum?



Hopeless. BH. Ritoky.

I also dont like xata.

I thought gumshoe was mafia for a while but he looks much better now.

then vote for ritoky
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:01 GMT
#2044
On October 27 2015 00:00 Xatalos wrote:
And you're not even my top scumread atm. Even if you were, you can only blame yourself for your unacceptable play as compared to the usual town rayn.

no man, i really can't blame myself for that.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
October 26 2015 15:02 GMT
#2045
On October 27 2015 00:00 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:58 Vivax wrote:
Wait Onegu you just said you can't do activity reads on yammo but knowing he has free time you say he's null??? Why not mafia?



Because his day 1 was really townie


No it wasn't really townie, it just looked like he was active enough to not be scum, and that's the best tell for him. If you say that his D1 was really townie you will have to show what besides his activity made it look that way, when you don't wanna scumread him but townread him for it (which is what it looks like).
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 15:02 GMT
#2046
I guess next time I have Slam in a game with me or someone pressures me, I'll just stop playing too and start trolling.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:03 GMT
#2047
On October 27 2015 00:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 00:00 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:58 Vivax wrote:
Wait Onegu you just said you can't do activity reads on yammo but knowing he has free time you say he's null??? Why not mafia?



Because his day 1 was really townie


No it wasn't really townie, it just looked like he was active enough to not be scum, and that's the best tell for him. If you say that his D1 was really townie you will have to show what besides his activity made it look that way, when you don't wanna scumread him but townread him for it (which is what it looks like).

actually i think yamato is town because GB is mafia.
if i am wrong you can crucify me and all that shit but i am quite sure i am right here.
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 15:04 GMT
#2048
On October 27 2015 00:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 00:00 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:58 Vivax wrote:
Wait Onegu you just said you can't do activity reads on yammo but knowing he has free time you say he's null??? Why not mafia?



Because his day 1 was really townie


No it wasn't really townie, it just looked like he was active enough to not be scum, and that's the best tell for him. If you say that his D1 was really townie you will have to show what besides his activity made it look that way, when you don't wanna scumread him but townread him for it (which is what it looks like).



I dont understand what you are saying...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
October 26 2015 15:04 GMT
#2049
Can you leave behind this ridiculous drama ? There's a game to solve and if you're good at that, you're a good townplayer. If you're good at being boo-fucking-hoo you're a terrible townplayer.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:04 GMT
#2050
On October 27 2015 00:02 Xatalos wrote:
I guess next time I have Slam in a game with me or someone pressures me, I'll just stop playing too and start trolling.

me too... wait...
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 26 2015 15:05 GMT
#2051
On October 27 2015 00:04 Vivax wrote:
Can you leave behind this ridiculous drama ? There's a game to solve and if you're good at that, you're a good townplayer. If you're good at being boo-fucking-hoo you're a terrible townplayer.


I was considering just starting to counter-troll but I guess you're right...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
October 26 2015 15:05 GMT
#2052
rayn please please vote GB with me your vote is needed here
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
October 26 2015 15:07 GMT
#2053
Also I think Onegu literally doesn't have an answer to the question I posted 20 times, that's cool.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:08 GMT
#2054
On October 27 2015 00:05 Chromatically wrote:
rayn please please vote GB with me your vote is needed here

i am sorry no, i have to get the troll to some point, especially when someone infiltrated the thread.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:09 GMT
#2055
I might post useless videos though... if that helps?
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 26 2015 15:09 GMT
#2056
On October 27 2015 00:07 Chromatically wrote:
Also I think Onegu literally doesn't have an answer to the question I posted 20 times, that's cool.



I answered you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
October 26 2015 15:10 GMT
#2057
On October 27 2015 00:04 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2015 00:02 Vivax wrote:
On October 27 2015 00:00 Onegu wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:58 Vivax wrote:
Wait Onegu you just said you can't do activity reads on yammo but knowing he has free time you say he's null??? Why not mafia?



Because his day 1 was really townie


No it wasn't really townie, it just looked like he was active enough to not be scum, and that's the best tell for him. If you say that his D1 was really townie you will have to show what besides his activity made it look that way, when you don't wanna scumread him but townread him for it (which is what it looks like).



I dont understand what you are saying...


I'm saying that at best his D1 performance was good enough to give him a D1 pass, more for activity than for the rather mediocre content (like his post where his reads are really ambiguous).

And that means that unless you can show what of his D1 was so townie, you're judging him townie by activity.
But today you say that activity is a bad way of reading him.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:11 GMT
#2058
On October 26 2015 23:54 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2015 23:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2015 23:03 Onegu wrote:
So BH says I am scum because I come into the thread before I sleep to make a post. A post about something I have been thinking about. Then he brings something up. I say ok yeah maybe you are right we can discuss it before I vote him. Then I go to sleep because it is 2am local time.

And BH know that I just peace out as both alignments. Moreso as town so that should be NAI to him. Would lynch BH.

Out of the 2 wagons right now I could lynch either of them. Would lean more to Yamato as he looked really townie day one but then did nothing n1 and d2. This matches up to his scum meta as just fucking off and doing nothing. And I know he wasnt working because I was playing Dota with him.

Onegu i want a straight answer.
What does the bolded & underlined part refer to?



It refers to I was playing Dota with him last night.

I dont get what you are looking for here rayn.


Why do you post the bolded shit if you think it has to do with his alignment?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 26 2015 15:14 GMT
#2059
i might just want to lynch all the people who think easy questions are hard...
table for two on a tv tray
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
October 26 2015 15:15 GMT
#2060
On October 25 2015 09:41 Onegu wrote:
Nope Rayn hasnt left yet. He is still town.

Xata is making zero sense here.

##Vote: Xata

I'm talking about in this post specifically. What were you referring to in that conversation that made "zero sense here" and made you want to vote him?
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 189
PiLiPiLi 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3645
ViBE138
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
taco 555
Other Games
summit1g7231
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft459
C9.Mang0290
febbydoto3
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• davetesta28
• practicex 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• Shiphtur415
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.