• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8594 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 170 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 03:01 GMT
#1021
waffle are you a new player (to mafia, not to these forums)? and have you ever rolled mafia before?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 16 2015 03:19 GMT
#1022
War has played 2 games I know this and hasn't played as mafia before.

I know things
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 03:30 GMT
#1023
On September 16 2015 12:19 Damdred wrote:
War has played 2 games I know this and hasn't played as mafia before.

I know things


you should really let him answer, but i guess that's asking too much since apparently 1 post per 24 hrs is his limit.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
TheWarWaffle
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada115 Posts
September 16 2015 03:38 GMT
#1024
waffle are you a new player (to mafia, not to these forums)? and have you ever rolled mafia befo

I am a new player having played in a newbie mafia and a student mafia game. I was lynched day 1 both times. I have never rolled mafia before.
Friends will help you move. Best friends will help you move the bodies.
TheWarWaffle
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada115 Posts
September 16 2015 03:41 GMT
#1025
My day 1 lynch pool consist of MoosyDoosy, geript, or Wile E, Coyote. I remain open to being convinced that these are bad choices/better d1 lynch targets.
Friends will help you move. Best friends will help you move the bodies.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 03:43 GMT
#1026
On September 16 2015 12:41 TheWarWaffle wrote:
My day 1 lynch pool consist of MoosyDoosy, geript, or Wile E, Coyote. I remain open to being convinced that these are bad choices/better d1 lynch targets.


I would like you to take those 3 players, go through their filters, and pick out 1 or 2 quotes for each that are the most scummy for them. If you want to provide explanations along with the quotes that is fine, but I would like to see what specifically about each of them you find scummy.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 03:44 GMT
#1027
also while what onegu said is pretty much true, that is also a super easy post to make as mafia against a new player, so he gets 0 town cred for it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 04:57 GMT
#1028
I would love to see that too since your reads are pretty much just a parrot of the entire thread
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 16 2015 05:20 GMT
#1029
Been busy w/ random shit. I'll be back tomorrow likely while waiting for my drug test, during lunch break and an hour prior to lynch.

Put my vote on palmar for now.
TheWarWaffle
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada115 Posts
September 16 2015 05:59 GMT
#1030
Re-evaluating my lynch targets. MoosyDoosy is still in there because everything he says irks me. I have a feeling that the other two mafia are hiding in plain sight, with rayn being a probably godfather if MoosyDoosy flips mafia. Maybe I'm reading too far into the whole obstinate vote thing. I don't like Wile E. Coyote for a lynch target anymore after re-reading his filter. geript is still suspicious but I'm starting to think it's just geript at this point.
Friends will help you move. Best friends will help you move the bodies.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 16 2015 06:24 GMT
#1031
O.o

Rayn GF if moosy mafia huh??? And you have Mossy as really your only scum read...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 06:26 GMT
#1032
On September 16 2015 14:59 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Re-evaluating my lynch targets. MoosyDoosy is still in there because everything he says irks me. I have a feeling that the other two mafia are hiding in plain sight, with rayn being a probably godfather if MoosyDoosy flips mafia. Maybe I'm reading too far into the whole obstinate vote thing. I don't like Wile E. Coyote for a lynch target anymore after re-reading his filter. geript is still suspicious but I'm starting to think it's just geript at this point.


you re-read their filters and didn't do the quotes thing?????????????
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 06:34 GMT
#1033
On September 16 2015 14:59 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Re-evaluating my lynch targets. MoosyDoosy is still in there because everything he says irks me. I have a feeling that the other two mafia are hiding in plain sight, with rayn being a probably godfather if MoosyDoosy flips mafia. Maybe I'm reading too far into the whole obstinate vote thing. I don't like Wile E. Coyote for a lynch target anymore after re-reading his filter. geript is still suspicious but I'm starting to think it's just geript at this point.


stepping outside of the game and trying to give you advice here since you've been lynched on d1 in the past....like this is a bunch of random conjecture that isn't going to compel anyone to believe what you're believing or understand your thought process if you're town.

Why is moosy mafia? What specific things irk you? Can you quote some of those things?

What makes you think if moosy, then rayn? Explain that thought process or connection? Did it come from the thread? Where did it come from? What is the obstinate vote thing?

What from Wile E. Coyote's filter made you re-evaluate on him?

What made you move geript up in your scum list?

Like, you gotta stop generalizing. I cannot read your mind and I have been doing my damndest to try and prompt you into giving specifics on your thought process here. Cuz I can see from past games you're quite apt to be ML'd. If you keep going with these generalized posts with 0 thought process, at best you're gonna be mafia that we default lynch or vigi shoot at some point and at worst you're going to be a lynch bait question mark for everyone all game.

I just have no idea how you expect any1 to read you town with what you're doing.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 06:37 GMT
#1034
also i find it weird that i called damdred mafia, he was in the thread, and didn't say anything about my meta read being wrong for the first time ever. maybe he isn't taking it seriously yet cuz it's not n1.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 07:45 GMT
#1035
Sure, it was certainly me who dragged out the geript thing, lol.

Rayn, can you at least try to explain why that one post makes moosy 100% mafia to you? I don't see it at all. I think regardless of his alignment he just made a mistake saying that you played in gaiden 2.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:49 GMT
#1036
mmm i think cephiro has a fair chance of being scum here.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:50 GMT
#1037
On September 16 2015 16:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Rayn, can you at least try to explain why that one post makes moosy 100% mafia to you? I don't see it at all. I think regardless of his alignment he just made a mistake saying that you played in gaiden 2.

Because townies do not go into a game, read it, and then tell players who didn't play were in it -> AND make a read out of it.
Last time the dude tried to tell me i was mafia with someone i had never been mafia with...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 08:53 GMT
#1038
I mean.. fuck.. it's hard to explain.
It's like he is prompting a read out of certain people based on stuff that is not there.
It's like "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" when that is not the point at all, not to even mention it's bullshit in the first place because he cannot possibly think so if he doesn't even remember who were in the game and who weren't.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 08:54 GMT
#1039
On September 16 2015 17:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 16:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Rayn, can you at least try to explain why that one post makes moosy 100% mafia to you? I don't see it at all. I think regardless of his alignment he just made a mistake saying that you played in gaiden 2.

Because townies do not go into a game, read it, and then tell players who didn't play were in it -> AND make a read out of it.
Last time the dude tried to tell me i was mafia with someone i had never been mafia with...

Why does mafia do it though? His point was clearly that he saw me playing like this as town which is true with people of this game also in the game. I don't know why he thought you were also in the game (the only explanation I see here is that you actually signed up but got booted right before the start - I was also really surprised that you weren't in the game once it started because I was sure you had signed up) but that just seems like a dumb mistake and not alignment indicative to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 08:58 GMT
#1040
On September 16 2015 17:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean.. fuck.. it's hard to explain.
It's like he is prompting a read out of certain people based on stuff that is not there.
It's like "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" when that is not the point at all, not to even mention it's bullshit in the first place because he cannot possibly think so if he doesn't even remember who were in the game and who weren't.

I don't know how this is bullshit at all. I just played a game playing exactly the same way where I was also town. A "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" is absolutely reasonable if people call me mafia for meta reasons.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
NeuroSwarm 148
FoxeR 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4274
Other Games
summit1g8616
JimRising 529
ViBE198
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 53m
Patches Events
12h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.