• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8902 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 170 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 15 2015 23:53 GMT
#1001
On September 16 2015 08:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 06:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
The last time I saw JAT act like this was in a game where he was townie. rayn, marv, and Palmar were in it as well. I'd like to know exactly what they think of JAT currently. :/

You never ever ever ever ever make this post as town.
You just do not do it.
No. no. no. NO!

why not? i recall JAT acting like a dick in another game similar to how he’s acting here, and want thoughts from players that I recall were in that same game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 23:55 GMT
#1002
On September 16 2015 08:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 08:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
The last time I saw JAT act like this was in a game where he was townie. rayn, marv, and Palmar were in it as well. I'd like to know exactly what they think of JAT currently. :/

You never ever ever ever ever make this post as town.
You just do not do it.
No. no. no. NO!

why not? i recall JAT acting like a dick in another game similar to how he’s acting here, and want thoughts from players that I recall were in that same game.

yeah like i was mafia in that game with some other person. no fucking no.
get lynched scum.
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 15 2015 23:57 GMT
#1003
On September 16 2015 08:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 08:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 16 2015 08:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
The last time I saw JAT act like this was in a game where he was townie. rayn, marv, and Palmar were in it as well. I'd like to know exactly what they think of JAT currently. :/

You never ever ever ever ever make this post as town.
You just do not do it.
No. no. no. NO!

why not? i recall JAT acting like a dick in another game similar to how he’s acting here, and want thoughts from players that I recall were in that same game.

yeah like i was mafia in that game with some other person. no fucking no.
get lynched scum.

if i recall, you weren’t even in Gaiden 2? so how could you be scum in it lol.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 23:59 GMT
#1004
The reason you are mafia is that you are more interested with fucking with people because you think you are so good instead of finding mafia.

Yes, that's real. If you are not mafia here you are just fucking dumb, and as i have said the exact same thing before, i do not think you are dumb.
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 00:00 GMT
#1005
rayn, like how is this hard to understand.

I was in a game with Palmar and marv who were both town. People think justanothertownie is Mafia. justanothertownie is behaving like how he was in that game with Palmar, me, and marv. I want to know their thoughts on the matter. At the same time, I’m asking them to participate and it gives me a chance to get reads on the two of them.

ok.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 00:01 GMT
#1006
On September 16 2015 08:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The reason you are mafia is that you are more interested with fucking with people because you think you are so good instead of finding mafia.

Yes, that's real. If you are not mafia here you are just fucking dumb, and as i have said the exact same thing before, i do not think you are dumb.

I am not “fucking with people”.

First of all, I would rather not have intercourse with individuals I have not met in real life.
Second of all, I’m asking questions to get reads like you often do.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 00:03 GMT
#1007
no, you are mafia.
discussion closed.
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 00:04 GMT
#1008
ok. if you think that asking for reads from people as a chance to evaluate to them is a sign of mafia, then i’m glad that you offered to lynch urself because you literally do the same thing.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 00:04 GMT
#1009
i probably can't prove it but you are mafia.
i hope marvellosity will believe me.
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 00:05 GMT
#1010
and if you look at the very same Gaiden 2 game, i actually frequently ask others to share their reads. this is not an uncommon thing for me to do rayn. i’m just glad to see that you’re clearly putting in the leg work in trying to lynch me. good town action buddy.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 00:17 GMT
#1011
Also, this statement is just absolutely false. As I already explained, I ask people for their reads to force them to participate and be able to evaluate them. I also provided who I think is possible scum: Coyote/Cephiro/geript. Also, me thinking I’m good isn’t even a scum tell and is NAI.

You’re also implying I’m not good but in the same post you say I’m not dumb?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 00:18 GMT
#1012
On September 16 2015 08:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The reason you are mafia is that you are more interested with fucking with people because you think you are so good instead of finding mafia.

Yes, that's real. If you are not mafia here you are just fucking dumb, and as i have said the exact same thing before, i do not think you are dumb.

Also, this statement is just absolutely false. As I already explained, I ask people for their reads to force them to participate and be able to evaluate them. I also provided who I think is possible scum: Coyote/Cephiro/geript. Also, me thinking I’m good isn’t even a scum tell and is NAI.

You’re also implying I’m not good but in the same post you say I’m not dumb?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 00:26 GMT
#1013
I literally do not care what you post in this game any more.
table for two on a tv tray
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 00:29 GMT
#1014
On September 16 2015 09:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I literally do not care what you post in this game any more.

cool. tell me when you'd like to stop being obstinate because i can wait.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 16 2015 00:32 GMT
#1015
I kinda think you are wrong on this rayn, And the fact that your reads arent really meshing with mine is giving me real concern.

Usually when we are both town our reads really match. All the way back years ago it was like that...

And that they dont this game is really bothering me right now.

##Unvote

##Vote: marv
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 16 2015 00:33 GMT
#1016
Because he is forgettable also^
Try TL Mafia!!!
TheWarWaffle
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada115 Posts
September 16 2015 01:29 GMT
#1017
Sorry about the lack of posts but your massive circle jerk (that I wasn't invited to btw) made me want to sit back and wait for some substance before making any reads. The fact that I've only played with geript and Damdred before have also contributed to this. I looked at all the filters individually since I don't know the meta of any players here (besides a vague outline I've drawn through observation of this game). This is my current standing on each of you:

MoosyDoosy: Very poor posting quality. Many one liners that distract or lead into other topics. Nothing of substance or insight to be gleaned from his whole filter. Probable mafia.

Damdred: Damdred is Damdred. Pretty sure he's town, filter doesn't have anything against him. A couple of people have targeted him based off meta reads, though.

geript: In Student Mafia V he singlehandedly got me lynched. No hard feelings. He was town in that game (and he even had an excuse to post infrequently too); his actions in this game have in no way, shape, or form followed this supposed typical gerpit behaviour. Highly suspicious.

justanothertownie: Has a bunch of posts but most of it is filler. Dragged the "did I/did I not townread geript" conversation string on for longer than it should have. This post
I have done stuff. Not much but I have. And I am not saying you should absolutely townread me. I am saying there is 0 reason to mafia read me.
feels like he's saying "I may not be town, but I'm definitely not mafia."

Koshi: Spams a lot but apparently it is always this way with him. Is aggressively (and confidently) pushing justanothertownie for mafia. Pretty sure he's town.

raynpelikoneet: Pretty up front with his willingness to vote for pressure. Is heavily leaning towards MoosyDoosy and justanothertownie. Strangely hard townread MoosyDoosy up until the point where he was afk for a while then switched his vote to Moosy, promised to not move it, and was so sure of it that he said "If MoosyDoosy flips town in this game i am mafia and you should lynch me, that's how sure i am." This feels like a bus to me. If all other suspicious leads go awry, rayn should be looked at. Currently reading town, however.

Wile E. Coyote: Weak posts. Nothing seems to jump out whatsoever. Feels like somebody trying to slide by under the radar. Null/suspicious.

Cephiro: Well constructed posts... if he's ever around. Raised suspicion on Damdred, told Moosy to stop talking about Crime and Punishment, and then disappeared. Odd. He mentioned returning midway through the cycle but has yet to make a reappearance. Null.

Onegu: Possesses a strange knack for seeming like he's around when he's not. Really nothing to go by in his filter. Null/suspicious.

ritoky: Calls out the suspicious people for acting suspicious. Appears to have reasonable reads. Town most likely.

Palmar
: Appears to be town. Sheeps raynpelikoneet and assures us that he is for sure town based on the way he is playing. Is suspicious of MoosyDoosy but doesn't want to lynch him for reasons unknown. Wants to lynch marvellosity instead.

marvellosity: idk. Could be either alignment. He is a good player; that puts a target on his head regardless.
Friends will help you move. Best friends will help you move the bodies.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 01:36 GMT
#1018
WarWaffle, rayn is town. I am town. I am messy as town but I get twerk done. I'm willing to die if you guys push my lynch though just to show that rayn is town. ho hum. Let's see. I like your thoughts on Coyote and Cephiro which match mine. Not that my filter had anything about them in it, of course. Not much else to look at. I’m curious as to who you’re looking more into as for the D1 lynch.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 16 2015 02:19 GMT
#1019
On September 16 2015 10:29 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Sorry about the lack of posts but your massive circle jerk (that I wasn't invited to btw) made me want to sit back and wait for some substance before making any reads. The fact that I've only played with geript and Damdred before have also contributed to this. I looked at all the filters individually since I don't know the meta of any players here (besides a vague outline I've drawn through observation of this game). This is my current standing on each of you:

MoosyDoosy: Very poor posting quality. Many one liners that distract or lead into other topics. Nothing of substance or insight to be gleaned from his whole filter. Probable mafia.

Damdred: Damdred is Damdred. Pretty sure he's town, filter doesn't have anything against him. A couple of people have targeted him based off meta reads, though.

geript: In Student Mafia V he singlehandedly got me lynched. No hard feelings. He was town in that game (and he even had an excuse to post infrequently too); his actions in this game have in no way, shape, or form followed this supposed typical gerpit behaviour. Highly suspicious.

justanothertownie: Has a bunch of posts but most of it is filler. Dragged the "did I/did I not townread geript" conversation string on for longer than it should have. This post
Show nested quote +
I have done stuff. Not much but I have. And I am not saying you should absolutely townread me. I am saying there is 0 reason to mafia read me.
feels like he's saying "I may not be town, but I'm definitely not mafia."

Koshi: Spams a lot but apparently it is always this way with him. Is aggressively (and confidently) pushing justanothertownie for mafia. Pretty sure he's town.

raynpelikoneet: Pretty up front with his willingness to vote for pressure. Is heavily leaning towards MoosyDoosy and justanothertownie. Strangely hard townread MoosyDoosy up until the point where he was afk for a while then switched his vote to Moosy, promised to not move it, and was so sure of it that he said "If MoosyDoosy flips town in this game i am mafia and you should lynch me, that's how sure i am." This feels like a bus to me. If all other suspicious leads go awry, rayn should be looked at. Currently reading town, however.

Wile E. Coyote: Weak posts. Nothing seems to jump out whatsoever. Feels like somebody trying to slide by under the radar. Null/suspicious.

Cephiro: Well constructed posts... if he's ever around. Raised suspicion on Damdred, told Moosy to stop talking about Crime and Punishment, and then disappeared. Odd. He mentioned returning midway through the cycle but has yet to make a reappearance. Null.

Onegu: Possesses a strange knack for seeming like he's around when he's not. Really nothing to go by in his filter. Null/suspicious.

ritoky: Calls out the suspicious people for acting suspicious. Appears to have reasonable reads. Town most likely.

Palmar
: Appears to be town. Sheeps raynpelikoneet and assures us that he is for sure town based on the way he is playing. Is suspicious of MoosyDoosy but doesn't want to lynch him for reasons unknown. Wants to lynch marvellosity instead.

marvellosity: idk. Could be either alignment. He is a good player; that puts a target on his head regardless.



Really bad post, admits to being around but not doing anything because he wasnt invited. Has like no reads. Like this post says almost nothing. Could lynch this guy also.
Try TL Mafia!!!
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 02:26 GMT
#1020
On September 16 2015 11:19 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 10:29 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Sorry about the lack of posts but your massive circle jerk (that I wasn't invited to btw) made me want to sit back and wait for some substance before making any reads. The fact that I've only played with geript and Damdred before have also contributed to this. I looked at all the filters individually since I don't know the meta of any players here (besides a vague outline I've drawn through observation of this game). This is my current standing on each of you:

MoosyDoosy: Very poor posting quality. Many one liners that distract or lead into other topics. Nothing of substance or insight to be gleaned from his whole filter. Probable mafia.

Damdred: Damdred is Damdred. Pretty sure he's town, filter doesn't have anything against him. A couple of people have targeted him based off meta reads, though.

geript: In Student Mafia V he singlehandedly got me lynched. No hard feelings. He was town in that game (and he even had an excuse to post infrequently too); his actions in this game have in no way, shape, or form followed this supposed typical gerpit behaviour. Highly suspicious.

justanothertownie: Has a bunch of posts but most of it is filler. Dragged the "did I/did I not townread geript" conversation string on for longer than it should have. This post
I have done stuff. Not much but I have. And I am not saying you should absolutely townread me. I am saying there is 0 reason to mafia read me.
feels like he's saying "I may not be town, but I'm definitely not mafia."

Koshi: Spams a lot but apparently it is always this way with him. Is aggressively (and confidently) pushing justanothertownie for mafia. Pretty sure he's town.

raynpelikoneet: Pretty up front with his willingness to vote for pressure. Is heavily leaning towards MoosyDoosy and justanothertownie. Strangely hard townread MoosyDoosy up until the point where he was afk for a while then switched his vote to Moosy, promised to not move it, and was so sure of it that he said "If MoosyDoosy flips town in this game i am mafia and you should lynch me, that's how sure i am." This feels like a bus to me. If all other suspicious leads go awry, rayn should be looked at. Currently reading town, however.

Wile E. Coyote: Weak posts. Nothing seems to jump out whatsoever. Feels like somebody trying to slide by under the radar. Null/suspicious.

Cephiro: Well constructed posts... if he's ever around. Raised suspicion on Damdred, told Moosy to stop talking about Crime and Punishment, and then disappeared. Odd. He mentioned returning midway through the cycle but has yet to make a reappearance. Null.

Onegu: Possesses a strange knack for seeming like he's around when he's not. Really nothing to go by in his filter. Null/suspicious.

ritoky: Calls out the suspicious people for acting suspicious. Appears to have reasonable reads. Town most likely.

Palmar
: Appears to be town. Sheeps raynpelikoneet and assures us that he is for sure town based on the way he is playing. Is suspicious of MoosyDoosy but doesn't want to lynch him for reasons unknown. Wants to lynch marvellosity instead.

marvellosity: idk. Could be either alignment. He is a good player; that puts a target on his head regardless.



Really bad post, admits to being around but not doing anything because he wasnt invited. Has like no reads. Like this post says almost nothing. Could lynch this guy also.

I want to hear him speak some more. If he doesn't, then feel free to lynch him. I just want to know where WarWaffle wants people to look into for D1 specifically.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
Patches Events
16h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.