• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 21:20 GMT
#961
I am out. Palmar/JAT are still my only 2 suspects.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 21:20 GMT
#962
On September 16 2015 06:19 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 06:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:09 ritoky wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:05 ritoky wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 05:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 05:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 05:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Not really, jat on the other hand is still not doing shit and apparently is not doing shit for the rest of the phase...

Which does not make me mafia :p

well then it would make you bad and i don't think you are bad... so i don't pretty much have a choice here.

Yes, you absolutely have a choice. You can choose not to be terrible and lynch someone who you don't have any reason to scumread and who will become easy to read as the game progresses. But if you decide to be retarded I won't stop you from doing it because I am really sick of this shit happening again after gaiden 2.


i mean, you could just tell me who the mafia is and why in a concise manner.....then i could read you off that and if i am wrong you can call me an idiot. that's like....how the game werx brah

to me your play has been this:
- complaining
- tearing down others' arguments
- slightly defending yourself
- complaining
- calling koshi dumb
- asking questions and not drawing conclusions

that's not town read material, that's not even give him a free pass for a day material. that's consider lynching material. so, do something if you're town rather than let your ego get in the way.

That's what you will get for now though. I couldn't care less if you like it or not.


Then sub out of the game if you don't want to play.

Oh, I will play. I will make clear who I think is the best lynch before deadline/will sheep who I think has a good case on someone. But I will not put in extra effort because people randomly decide I have to be mafia.


You shouldn't take my advice to you so lightly.

I will though.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 15 2015 21:22 GMT
#963
The last time I saw JAT act like this was in a game where he was townie. rayn, marv, and Palmar were in it as well. I'd like to know exactly what they think of JAT currently. :/
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:25 GMT
#964
On September 16 2015 06:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
The last time I saw JAT act like this was in a game where he was townie. rayn, marv, and Palmar were in it as well. I'd like to know exactly what they think of JAT currently. :/

which game would that be?
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 21:28 GMT
#965
On September 16 2015 06:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 06:22 MoosyDoosy wrote:
The last time I saw JAT act like this was in a game where he was townie. rayn, marv, and Palmar were in it as well. I'd like to know exactly what they think of JAT currently. :/

which game would that be?

He is probably talking about gaiden 2. Don't know why he thinks you played though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:28 GMT
#966
If he fucks this up i am gonna vote for him and never switch my vote i promise.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:34 GMT
#967
run like a wind, go find a game.....
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 21:38 GMT
#968
On September 16 2015 06:17 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 06:13 geript wrote:
I'm a nurse. I'm just not sure to be excited about temporary work, frustrated with the insane process or mad about being interviewed twice about a job that isn't even open.


I'm a murse too, is there low job demand around you? I am from Seattle and there's huge nurse demand here. Glad you got at least something.

No one wants to hire recent grads. That combined with the fact I interview poorly (always have) has made things tough.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 21:39 GMT
#969
On September 16 2015 06:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 06:17 ritoky wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:13 geript wrote:
I'm a nurse. I'm just not sure to be excited about temporary work, frustrated with the insane process or mad about being interviewed twice about a job that isn't even open.


I'm a murse too, is there low job demand around you? I am from Seattle and there's huge nurse demand here. Glad you got at least something.

No one wants to hire recent grads. That combined with the fact I interview poorly (always have) has made things tough.

You might get the job you wanted if that person really doesn't work out.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:40 GMT
#970
can he do it?
http://i.imgur.com/MHuW96t.webm
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 21:42 GMT
#971
He probably wait if the marv hammer comes. Who is also pretty meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 21:43 GMT
#972
Somewhere I hope we lynch Palmar D1 but dnu. Some people think he is town. Tbh there are more reasons in Palmar his filter to think he is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2015 21:43 GMT
#973
Not more, but maybe more real.
I had a good night of sleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 21:45 GMT
#974
On September 16 2015 06:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 06:38 geript wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:17 ritoky wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:13 geript wrote:
I'm a nurse. I'm just not sure to be excited about temporary work, frustrated with the insane process or mad about being interviewed twice about a job that isn't even open.


I'm a murse too, is there low job demand around you? I am from Seattle and there's huge nurse demand here. Glad you got at least something.

No one wants to hire recent grads. That combined with the fact I interview poorly (always have) has made things tough.

You might get the job you wanted if that person really doesn't work out.

Yah but it's really not the job I want. I really want to be in OR. It's just that job is the best stepping stone currently. Just frustrating
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 15 2015 21:45 GMT
#975
On September 16 2015 06:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 06:17 ritoky wrote:
On September 16 2015 06:13 geript wrote:
I'm a nurse. I'm just not sure to be excited about temporary work, frustrated with the insane process or mad about being interviewed twice about a job that isn't even open.


I'm a murse too, is there low job demand around you? I am from Seattle and there's huge nurse demand here. Glad you got at least something.

No one wants to hire recent grads. That combined with the fact I interview poorly (always have) has made things tough.


I was lucky enough to go from where I was interning straight into the job I was basically already doing. But then again I enjoy working in the ER, which most people don't.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:47 GMT
#976
Apparently it takes a long time to find a game you already know you are talking about.....
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 21:48 GMT
#977
Well I'm going to get some pizza and beer or something.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 21:48 GMT
#978
There actually is an explanation for this but I won't tell before Moosy tries to do so.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2015 21:49 GMT
#979
On September 16 2015 06:48 geript wrote:
Well I'm going to get some pizza and beer or something.

Solid choice. Had the same a few hours ago.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2015 21:49 GMT
#980
On September 16 2015 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
There actually is an explanation for this but I won't tell before Moosy tries to do so.

I am not 100% sure but i am 90% sure he will not find a game like he says.
Which makes him 100% mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
NeuroSwarm 148
FoxeR 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4274
Other Games
summit1g8616
JimRising 529
ViBE198
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 53m
Patches Events
12h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.