• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:24
CEST 22:24
KST 05:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9177 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 170 Next
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:05 GMT
#1041
Its hard not to sheep rayn here. I think he flips way more then 3/13 and if hes town hes vt anyway so im pretty sure hes a great mathematical day 1 lynch, oh and he jumped on my wagon when it was the cool thing to do. ALtho rayn you really gotta work on explaining things
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:07 GMT
#1042
On September 16 2015 18:05 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Its hard not to sheep rayn here. I think he flips way more then 3/13 and if hes town hes vt anyway so im pretty sure hes a great mathematical day 1 lynch, oh and he jumped on my wagon when it was the cool thing to do. ALtho rayn you really gotta work on explaining things

How about you explain why you think Moosy is likely mafia instead. If you think it is hard not to sheep rayn you have to understand his argument so the bolded makes 0 sense. Go ahead and explain.
There is nothing mathematical about it.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:12 GMT
#1043
Me thinking moosy is scummy is nothing new its in the thread. My top town also agreed at about the same time as me.

And yes math is very important on day 1 lynches. You hit mafia way less on day 1. So voting someone whos probably not a power role and the most likely to me to flip mafia is the easiest vote of my life
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:14 GMT
#1044
On September 16 2015 17:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 17:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 16:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Rayn, can you at least try to explain why that one post makes moosy 100% mafia to you? I don't see it at all. I think regardless of his alignment he just made a mistake saying that you played in gaiden 2.

Because townies do not go into a game, read it, and then tell players who didn't play were in it -> AND make a read out of it.
Last time the dude tried to tell me i was mafia with someone i had never been mafia with...

Why does mafia do it though? His point was clearly that he saw me playing like this as town which is true with people of this game also in the game. I don't know why he thought you were also in the game (the only explanation I see here is that you actually signed up but got booted right before the start - I was also really surprised that you weren't in the game once it started because I was sure you had signed up) but that just seems like a dumb mistake and not alignment indicative to me.

I don't know. It's like super bad. But he does it.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:16 GMT
#1045
On September 16 2015 18:12 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Me thinking moosy is scummy is nothing new its in the thread. My top town also agreed at about the same time as me.

And yes math is very important on day 1 lynches. You hit mafia way less on day 1. So voting someone whos probably not a power role and the most likely to me to flip mafia is the easiest vote of my life

THERE IS NO MATH HERE.

What is rayns argument and why do you think it is sheepworthy? Answer the question instead of sidestepping.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:17 GMT
#1046
On September 16 2015 17:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 17:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean.. fuck.. it's hard to explain.
It's like he is prompting a read out of certain people based on stuff that is not there.
It's like "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" when that is not the point at all, not to even mention it's bullshit in the first place because he cannot possibly think so if he doesn't even remember who were in the game and who weren't.

I don't know how this is bullshit at all. I just played a game playing exactly the same way where I was also town. A "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" is absolutely reasonable if people call me mafia for meta reasons.

It is not the read on you in itself, it's how he does it.
Like instead of lookign at your actions in this game he is trying to prove you are town via another game which doesn't make any sense. Like he is making a read based on something that should have not anything to do with the read in the first place.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:19 GMT
#1047
On September 16 2015 18:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 17:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 17:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean.. fuck.. it's hard to explain.
It's like he is prompting a read out of certain people based on stuff that is not there.
It's like "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" when that is not the point at all, not to even mention it's bullshit in the first place because he cannot possibly think so if he doesn't even remember who were in the game and who weren't.

I don't know how this is bullshit at all. I just played a game playing exactly the same way where I was also town. A "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" is absolutely reasonable if people call me mafia for meta reasons.

It is not the read on you in itself, it's how he does it.
Like instead of lookign at your actions in this game he is trying to prove you are town via another game which doesn't make any sense. Like he is making a read based on something that should have not anything to do with the read in the first place.

How is this true?

He is saying I am playing like I did last game. That is looking at my actions this game if you ask me (otherwise he couldn't say this) and it is also highly relevant.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:20 GMT
#1048
On September 16 2015 18:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:12 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Me thinking moosy is scummy is nothing new its in the thread. My top town also agreed at about the same time as me.

And yes math is very important on day 1 lynches. You hit mafia way less on day 1. So voting someone whos probably not a power role and the most likely to me to flip mafia is the easiest vote of my life

THERE IS NO MATH HERE.

What is rayns argument and why do you think it is sheepworthy? Answer the question instead of sidestepping.


theres math in everything you do in life lol? A flow chart is math man. Go read my read list from yesterday. I posted rayn as my top town and moosy as top mafia. Im pretty sure this was before rayn was going after him but I might be wrong. Then rayn calls him out for lying about being mafia. Moosy denies it. I believe my town read over my scum read. Like you im not really following rayns current train of thought but I believe he believes it and thats what matters.

you coulda got all that from reading me
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 09:20 GMT
#1049
hey boys

i'll get started on my long catchup.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:21 GMT
#1050
by flow chart i ment one of those pro/con charts. flow charts are super complicated ;p
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:22 GMT
#1051
On September 16 2015 18:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 17:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 17:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean.. fuck.. it's hard to explain.
It's like he is prompting a read out of certain people based on stuff that is not there.
It's like "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" when that is not the point at all, not to even mention it's bullshit in the first place because he cannot possibly think so if he doesn't even remember who were in the game and who weren't.

I don't know how this is bullshit at all. I just played a game playing exactly the same way where I was also town. A "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" is absolutely reasonable if people call me mafia for meta reasons.

It is not the read on you in itself, it's how he does it.
Like instead of lookign at your actions in this game he is trying to prove you are town via another game which doesn't make any sense. Like he is making a read based on something that should have not anything to do with the read in the first place.

How is this true?

He is saying I am playing like I did last game. That is looking at my actions this game if you ask me (otherwise he couldn't say this) and it is also highly relevant.

No it isn't. Your posting style is really similar regardless of your affiliation. He is not looking the motivation behind your posting and making a read out of it, he is using some bullshit reasoning to say you are town. It 0% matters how you posted in another game because you always post alike when you are town or when you are mafia. It matters WHY you post what you do.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:22 GMT
#1052
On September 16 2015 18:20 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:12 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Me thinking moosy is scummy is nothing new its in the thread. My top town also agreed at about the same time as me.

And yes math is very important on day 1 lynches. You hit mafia way less on day 1. So voting someone whos probably not a power role and the most likely to me to flip mafia is the easiest vote of my life

THERE IS NO MATH HERE.

What is rayns argument and why do you think it is sheepworthy? Answer the question instead of sidestepping.


theres math in everything you do in life lol? A flow chart is math man. Go read my read list from yesterday. I posted rayn as my top town and moosy as top mafia. Im pretty sure this was before rayn was going after him but I might be wrong. Then rayn calls him out for lying about being mafia. Moosy denies it. I believe my town read over my scum read. Like you im not really following rayns current train of thought but I believe he believes it and thats what matters.

you coulda got all that from reading me

If you are town you should be interested in rayns thought process instead of blindly sheeping him though. Being town doesn't make him right. Your disinterest in this is at best retarded and at worst really scummy.

How on earth does "it is hard not to sheep rayn here" make any fucking sense if you don't even understand what he is saying?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:23 GMT
#1053
On September 16 2015 18:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2015 17:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 17:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean.. fuck.. it's hard to explain.
It's like he is prompting a read out of certain people based on stuff that is not there.
It's like "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" when that is not the point at all, not to even mention it's bullshit in the first place because he cannot possibly think so if he doesn't even remember who were in the game and who weren't.

I don't know how this is bullshit at all. I just played a game playing exactly the same way where I was also town. A "here i challenge you to tell me what's different here regarding this" is absolutely reasonable if people call me mafia for meta reasons.

It is not the read on you in itself, it's how he does it.
Like instead of lookign at your actions in this game he is trying to prove you are town via another game which doesn't make any sense. Like he is making a read based on something that should have not anything to do with the read in the first place.

How is this true?

He is saying I am playing like I did last game. That is looking at my actions this game if you ask me (otherwise he couldn't say this) and it is also highly relevant.

No it isn't. Your posting style is really similar regardless of your affiliation. He is not looking the motivation behind your posting and making a read out of it, he is using some bullshit reasoning to say you are town. It 0% matters how you posted in another game because you always post alike when you are town or when you are mafia. It matters WHY you post what you do.

You are assuming Moosy knows this. I don't think he ever played in a game where I was mafia.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:24 GMT
#1054
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:25 GMT
#1055
On September 16 2015 18:24 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid

Rayns stuff on moosy has NOTHING to do with meta. Literally nothing.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 09:25 GMT
#1056
only 11 pages? result.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:26 GMT
#1057
On September 16 2015 18:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:24 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid

Rayns stuff on moosy has NOTHING to do with meta. Literally nothing.


its about another game...
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:26 GMT
#1058
On September 16 2015 18:25 marvellosity wrote:
only 11 pages? result.

Stop complaining and start reading please. It would be nice if you left your mafia range today.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 09:26 GMT
#1059
how was that complaining?

...

silly boy
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:27 GMT
#1060
On September 16 2015 18:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:24 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid

Rayns stuff on moosy has NOTHING to do with meta. Literally nothing.

It actually has alot to do with meta.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota47
League of Legends
Doublelift1145
Counter-Strike
fl0m4903
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
summit1g4888
FrodaN1163
KnowMe314
ToD221
Pyrionflax211
Livibee166
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 36m
Patches Events
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.