• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8812 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 170 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:27 GMT
#1061
On September 16 2015 18:26 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:24 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid

Rayns stuff on moosy has NOTHING to do with meta. Literally nothing.


its about another game...

You do not need to know the other game to evaluate his argument which should be obvious since rayn didn't even play in that game.

What is this shit?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:28 GMT
#1062
On September 16 2015 18:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:24 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid

Rayns stuff on moosy has NOTHING to do with meta. Literally nothing.

It actually has alot to do with meta.

Ok, but you did not say anything about meta so far and I guess since you haven't you "can't" for some inexplicable reason. So regarding Wiles crap this is irrelevant.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 16 2015 09:28 GMT
#1063
##Unvote

##Vote: Ceph


Think he is actually best lynch today.

Marv please wow me. I am really easy to wow too.
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 09:30 GMT
#1064
On September 16 2015 02:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 01:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On September 16 2015 01:15 MoosyDoosy wrote:
- Claiming a trap is an easy way to open up and pretend you're doing work. He also seems eager to point out it was a test almost as if people should know that he was trying to do work. I also don't know what he was expecting because he could clearly see we were going to just answer sarcastically because we were all just bantering.
- huE thinks I'm scum because of A. VT claim B. filler
- Sheeps your post immediately on geript when it was already brought up earlier.
- Doesn't answer marv's questioning and instead claims he knows what he's doing and says marv is being overblown
- His 3rd page of filter has almost no relevance when you look at thread context. He was just talking about things that no one else was talking about.
- Biggest part is tone. Damdred will probably read this as well, but if you look at context he seems opportunistic and willing to jump at things as well as a bit desperate in trying to appear townie.

This is a list on Coyote

Bolded is the only thing that might make him mafia. And I should have to believe you because I don't see it myself.

all the other things are simply not making him mafia. They are just random events that town or mafia could do. Seriously, traps are townie, rarely a mafia does it. And most "traps" are shit, and almost always the trapmaker feels like he needs to point out what a genius he was and that others "ruined" it. I can find examples. Like the one game rayn brought up, with Eden and geript and cephiro. It was dumb. cephiro claimed it was genius. geript wanted to lynch him for it. Dumb shit.


I don't even know why sheeping a post on geript is something mafia would do.

I also don't understand why a new player wouldn't or shouldn't antagonize this marv at the moment he did. Or a cocky town player couldn't do it.


No seriously. I don't get any point in this list.

bad post
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 09:31 GMT
#1065
i think what rayn is trying to say is that moosy was trying to use specific plays and characteristics of JAT in a specific game to give him a town read when he couldn't even remember the general information of the game (who was playing) especially considering it was recent. It makes the read feel like bullshit cuz he is trying to make a meta argument when it is kinda clear he didn't do basic research on it or remember it fully accurately. makes the read in the very least hard to trust.

i kinda understand the thought behind moosy's read but not necessarily his justification or source. cuz there is a point for most players if you're mafia day 1 about to get lynched where you have to switch to pandering/defense/buying votes mode and out of obstinate antagonistic dick mode. jat didn't switch out of being obstinate when under legitimate lynch pressure which trends slightly toward town, but i doubt it is outside of his capabilities as mafia so it really isn't an indicator in the slightest.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:32 GMT
#1066
On September 16 2015 18:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:26 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:24 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid

Rayns stuff on moosy has NOTHING to do with meta. Literally nothing.


its about another game...

You do not need to know the other game to evaluate his argument which should be obvious since rayn didn't even play in that game.

What is this shit?


How do you argue about stupid shit like this and wonder why half the game thinks your mafia. Its still meta yes I could read into it more and I still may but I told you im ignoring meta.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:33 GMT
#1067
On September 16 2015 18:32 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:26 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:24 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid

Rayns stuff on moosy has NOTHING to do with meta. Literally nothing.


its about another game...

You do not need to know the other game to evaluate his argument which should be obvious since rayn didn't even play in that game.

What is this shit?


How do you argue about stupid shit like this and wonder why half the game thinks your mafia. Its still meta yes I could read into it more and I still may but I told you im ignoring meta.

It isn't meta. Rayn made an argument calling someone mafia for referencing another game. Rayn did NOT play in that game -> he has the same information you have. There is no meta involved.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 09:35 GMT
#1068
On September 16 2015 04:12 Palmar wrote:
Mental note that it's slightly concerning marv thinks geript's arguments are valid.

no, it isn't

explain yourself.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 09:37 GMT
#1069
On September 16 2015 18:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 04:12 Palmar wrote:
Mental note that it's slightly concerning marv thinks geript's arguments are valid.

no, it isn't

explain yourself.

Geript is arguing that I am mafia.

I am not mafia.

You seem to think it's a possibility I am mafia, which is very uncharacteristic for you.
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 09:38 GMT
#1070
On September 16 2015 18:32 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:26 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:24 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I explained that. I dont know the meta I have to trust me non meta on a player to decide if their meta reads are valid

Rayns stuff on moosy has NOTHING to do with meta. Literally nothing.


its about another game...

You do not need to know the other game to evaluate his argument which should be obvious since rayn didn't even play in that game.

What is this shit?


How do you argue about stupid shit like this and wonder why half the game thinks your mafia. Its still meta yes I could read into it more and I still may but I told you im ignoring meta.


when are you gonna do these pro town things you said you were gonna do?

like you've pretty much been shit fighting over semantics for a good while now and you wanna sheep someone. still waiting for you to deliver on that promise.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 09:40 GMT
#1071
On September 16 2015 18:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 18:35 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2015 04:12 Palmar wrote:
Mental note that it's slightly concerning marv thinks geript's arguments are valid.

no, it isn't

explain yourself.

Geript is arguing that I am mafia.

I am not mafia.

You seem to think it's a possibility I am mafia, which is very uncharacteristic for you.

no, it isn't? I've had my vote on you many times in the past when you were town, it just never sticks

further, i very clearly stated i could understand why he was writing what he was writing, although i didn't agree with the conclusion (i said this more than once)

why no ready?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 16 2015 09:41 GMT
#1072
ready was supposed to be like, read-y
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:41 GMT
#1073
I never acualy said I would do pro town things. I said me shutting up about a subject was pro town. Ill do what I wanna do on my own scedule
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 16 2015 09:43 GMT
#1074
I have you as a town read tho . im not even gonna tell you why right now suck on that!

+ Show Spoiler +
you explaining rayns train of thought
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2015 09:44 GMT
#1075
On September 16 2015 10:29 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Palmar: Appears to be town. Sheeps raynpelikoneet and assures us that he is for sure town based on the way he is playing. Is suspicious of MoosyDoosy but doesn't want to lynch him for reasons unknown. Wants to lynch marvellosity instead.
[/b]

I think the bit I wrote on rayn is possibly the single most valuable and insightful read present in the thread, yes it's just one townread but it is a great point.

The rest of your bit is just an incorrect summary. I do not want to lynch marv, or well, I don't want to lynch him because I think he's mafia. There are some alarms in his play but I am not going to do anything about them today. If he is mafia he's doing the Imperial version (where he is not obvious) as opposed to the shit version that you can lynch on day 1.

So why did you get the idea I want to lynch marv?

The other part is about Moosy, someone I gave a townread based on the way he talked about himself. Apparently rayn wants me to just ignore that based on fairies and rainbows.

Like I get it, reading is hard, but 2 out of 3 points you made on me are just completely false.
Computer says mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 09:44 GMT
#1076
On September 16 2015 18:41 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I never acualy said I would do pro town things. I said me shutting up about a subject was pro town. Ill do what I wanna do on my own scedule


So you're saying you're not doing pro-town things? Then maybe you should be lynched. (Look I can shitfight over semantics too! And it is equally as worthless as you have been thus far)

Keep telling yourself that though, it won't get you very far.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:46 GMT
#1077
On September 16 2015 18:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 10:29 TheWarWaffle wrote:
Palmar: Appears to be town. Sheeps raynpelikoneet and assures us that he is for sure town based on the way he is playing. Is suspicious of MoosyDoosy but doesn't want to lynch him for reasons unknown. Wants to lynch marvellosity instead.

There are some alarms in his play but I am not going to do anything about them today. If he is mafia he's doing the Imperial version (where he is not obvious) as opposed to the shit version that you can lynch on day 1.
[/b]
This is where I am at too.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 16 2015 09:47 GMT
#1078
This WarWaffle guy is hilarious and probably town.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2015 09:48 GMT
#1079
On September 16 2015 18:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This WarWaffle guy is hilarious and probably town.

Why? His big post was basically a summary of what happened and it wasn't even correct. He didn't say much in it.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 16 2015 09:48 GMT
#1080
On September 16 2015 18:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This WarWaffle guy is hilarious and probably town.


?????????????????????????????????????????
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 208
ProTech155
BRAT_OK 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16157
Leta 1045
Shuttle 531
Horang2 227
Trap 124
firebathero 120
Zeus 83
Hyun 56
Bale 48
soO 48
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 15
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
qojqva1894
Dendi1572
420jenkins463
Counter-Strike
fl0m4463
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu382
Other Games
Grubby2019
FrodaN715
Beastyqt699
KnowMe211
Livibee138
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft 2
angryscii 11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 55
• printf 46
• Adnapsc2 19
• Hinosc 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach108
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 10
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1574
Other Games
• Shiphtur635
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 27m
Patches Events
21h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.