• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7562 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 19:34 GMT
#2341
I hope I am alive tomorrow. Lynching JAT or marv. I am trembling with anticipation.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 19:36 GMT
#2342
On September 19 2015 04:34 Koshi wrote:
I hope I am alive tomorrow. Lynching JAT or marv. I am trembling with anticipation.

I will eat my hat if you die night2. You are mafias best asset.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 19:38 GMT
#2343
On September 19 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 04:34 Koshi wrote:
I hope I am alive tomorrow. Lynching JAT or marv. I am trembling with anticipation.

I will eat my hat if you die night2. You are mafias best asset.

Towns best asset.
Mafia best asset.

1 word

Koshi
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 20:16 GMT
#2344
On September 19 2015 03:56 Cephiro wrote:
Not planning on getting modkilled, nor do I plan on getting lynched or NK'ed. In the unfortunate case that happens, I won't be flipping red anyway.

##vote Wile E. Coyote

Still do think marv is a good lynch, but not in a hurry to do anything about it since we have "confirmed" scum to kill. I guess I'll post my thoughts on it during the night or later in the daycycle, depending on when I feel like it. (Or unless you people have a specific reason you'd want it any earlier, given that it's not currently very relevant.)

Doubt mafia wants to kill me with my current level of activity, would make sense for them to keep me around to try and push a mislynch on me later.

Someone was also asking about my scum play, whoever that was: I can do pretty much anything as scum (and town too). Bussing is more like a rule, with not bussing being the exception for me. At least when it comes to games where there are at least 3 mafia members. So while I won't mind if you read me favourably based on my voting and actions at the end of D1, you shouldn't think it has to make me town.


On September 17 2015 06:03 Cephiro wrote:
I have better things to do than explaining why I'm leaning town on Onegu at this point. I'd prefer him not lynched today, it doesn't look like it's going to happen that easily either. Instead of focusing on why I think onegu is town, you should be focusing on figuring out who you want to consolidate the lynch on.

I didn't give reasoning for saying I think one of Koshi/you are town either, same with Moosy, but you don't seem to be care about that at all. Just forget nitpicking for now and focus on the relevant stuff.

If you want reasons for my townreads, I'll give them later when they're relevant as I said I'd do with my opinion on marv (unless you all actually end up lynching me, which would be quite sad.)


can you stop stalling and promising shit, but not delivering and just post your reads?

there's only 10 people alive, 3 are confirmed town, 1 is confirmed mafia, and you don't have to read yourself. 6 isn't a monumental task worthy of stalling as much as you are.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 20:17 GMT
#2345
wait 5. i can math.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 18 2015 20:33 GMT
#2346
We lynch Wile, simple as that. Also I'd prefer to stay as a mislynch target for now, so I'm going to stay that way.

You know I want to get marv lynched (tomorrow), that's more than enough for now. You'll get the reasoning in due time. I don't see why I should be around talking about irrelevant stuff meanwhile. First we deal with the matter at hand, and then we move onto the next thing on schedule. I've seen flailing about instead of going for the obvious thing that should be done more than I care to remember.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 20:37 GMT
#2347
On September 19 2015 05:33 Cephiro wrote:
We lynch Wile, simple as that. Also I'd prefer to stay as a mislynch target for now, so I'm going to stay that way.

You know I want to get marv lynched (tomorrow), that's more than enough for now. You'll get the reasoning in due time. I don't see why I should be around talking about irrelevant stuff meanwhile. First we deal with the matter at hand, and then we move onto the next thing on schedule. I've seen flailing about instead of going for the obvious thing that should be done more than I care to remember.


because i have a high likelihood of dying in the night and won't be here when it is convenient for you. plus people who promise shit and don't deliver tend to be mafia. there's 0 way wile doesn't get lynched today so dunno what you're on about. the guy literally claimed mafia. just fucking post reads i can't read your mind.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 20:46 GMT
#2348
On September 19 2015 05:33 Cephiro wrote:
We lynch Wile, simple as that. Also I'd prefer to stay as a mislynch target for now, so I'm going to stay that way.

You know I want to get marv lynched (tomorrow), that's more than enough for now. You'll get the reasoning in due time. I don't see why I should be around talking about irrelevant stuff meanwhile. First we deal with the matter at hand, and then we move onto the next thing on schedule. I've seen flailing about instead of going for the obvious thing that should be done more than I care to remember.

~Cephiro please just post your case.... So we have more time to evaluate it and pressure that scumbag marv with it.

Holding out on the goodies is a bitchmove.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 22:11 GMT
#2349
I genuinely thought the deadline was tonight.

I guess it's another 24 hours of calling everyone bad boys!
Computer says mafia
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
September 18 2015 22:25 GMT
#2350
On September 18 2015 23:30 geript wrote:
I have a few things to do for the NEW JOB I just got offered!!!!!! YAY! But Damdred texted me a pic. I can say, his wife is a lucky woman. It pretty much is a horse cock. He's not mafia.

Anyone else interested in proving their towniness? I'll be accepting photos all game long.


Grats! I know you've been trying a while now bud.

On September 18 2015 21:42 Koshi wrote:
lol @ vets pretending/discussing they are any good.

When there is a guy with 5 posts, who entered the game late D1, who nailed mafia, confirmed 2 townies and basically has the golden filter of awesomeness. I am just going to sheep him for the rest of the game.

If only he changed his read a bit on JAT, mafia scumlord.


Look at the sick pocket here.

On September 18 2015 23:48 Koshi wrote:
I cannot believe I didn't lynch JAT d1. Now I need to wait D3.....................................


Talk to me between JAT and Marv. I think Marv looks worse and isn't trying to find mafia.

I think geript and Palmar are town.

Cephiro is useless space.

Damdred would be in between the two - I liked his thoughts after my claim - they seemed genuine.

I'll get some more time later tonight/weekend.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 22:35 GMT
#2351
Praise jeebus. I died in the other game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 23:06 GMT
#2352
Seriously. Choosing a lynch between JAT or marv is like choosing between sex with Katy Perry or Taylor Swift.

Can't I do both of both. Like seriously.

Sex with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift while lynching JAT and marv.

seriously.

pls?

Tomorrow?

can I?

pretty pls

Whould be a pretty good Sunday evening.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 19 2015 00:35 GMT
#2353
On September 19 2015 05:33 Cephiro wrote:
We lynch Wile, simple as that. Also I'd prefer to stay as a mislynch target for now, so I'm going to stay that way.

You know I want to get marv lynched (tomorrow), that's more than enough for now. You'll get the reasoning in due time. I don't see why I should be around talking about irrelevant stuff meanwhile. First we deal with the matter at hand, and then we move onto the next thing on schedule. I've seen flailing about instead of going for the obvious thing that should be done more than I care to remember.

If you spent half your words making a case on me rather than talking about it life would be much better

Ps I'm not really here
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 19 2015 00:35 GMT
#2354
On September 19 2015 08:06 Koshi wrote:
Seriously. Choosing a lynch between JAT or marv is like choosing between sex with Katy Perry or Taylor Swift.

Can't I do both of both. Like seriously.

Sex with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift while lynching JAT and marv.

seriously.

pls?

Tomorrow?

can I?

pretty pls

Whould be a pretty good Sunday evening.

You may not.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 19 2015 00:37 GMT
#2355
On September 19 2015 03:51 geript wrote:
I'm pretty sure there's like at least 1 mafia who voted for Wile today

Lol genius!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 19 2015 01:56 GMT
#2356
Pretty fucked but was hoping for some posts to read
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 19 2015 02:50 GMT
#2357
You can talk to me if you want. I'm kinda around.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 19 2015 02:53 GMT
#2358
Shooting Rayn is kinda an interesting choice. They're choosing not to medic dodge as I think he's a bit more likely (considering most people's reads) than Marv or Palmar.

The funny thing is that it feels like more of a Palmar kill than a Marv kill, but IDK if either of them would actually make that kill. So I can still live in a world where both Palmar and Marv are town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 19 2015 02:56 GMT
#2359
In looking back at it, I don't think Marv is mafia either. I don't think he talks about his Rayn read how he does if he's mafia. I think he entertains it at least a little. In the least, he can do so to like try and super hang me with it or at least spread a question in regards to Rayn's alignment if sentiment moves that way. So I don't think Marv's mafia either.

I kinda just htink Onegu might have been janitor.

TBH I'mnot quite sure if I'm sour about still not getting Vigi. Obviously, I probably would've shot wrong, but it means I still didn't get to shoot anyone.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2015 11:03 GMT
#2360
On September 19 2015 05:33 Cephiro wrote:
We lynch Wile, simple as that. Also I'd prefer to stay as a mislynch target for now, so I'm going to stay that way.

This has to be one if the dumbest things I had to read all game. And Koshi is in it so that really means something.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 453
Larva 172
Hyun 50
Killer 44
scan(afreeca) 36
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Sharp 27
Hm[arnc] 16
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister806
edward246
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7669
Coldzera 697
ceh9627
Happy272
Sick152
crisheroes149
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Jankos1062
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 8m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.