• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9332 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 15:54 GMT
#2321
On September 19 2015 00:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 00:50 Koshi wrote:
Oh did I mention that in above scumgame of mine there was no RB on mafia, a cop and an AWARE miller on town?


Truly balanced. gg Artanis.


Compare that to this game. lolololol

Yeah, that game was awful. And I still almost won it despite having you on my team. Pretty impressive.

Lucky you had me on your team. Or I would have catched you again!
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 16:01 GMT
#2322
On September 18 2015 21:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 21:29 Damdred wrote:
Gotta explain why his filter didn't seem as scummy as mine and cephs.

Or how not pushing d1 and pushing ok n1 makes you town.

And to the comment you don't really treat scum partners this way void says you do. You bussed Hts I believe while hard bussing SL at the same time.

No, void day1 I did bus SL because people (marv and HF) were on his ass hardcore and he was more or less confirmed mafia. I did not bus HTS at all and I basically outed myself because of it.
Then Koshi and HF came and HTS was the confirmed mafia so I had to vote her. And Koshi for some inexplicable Koshi reason declared SL 100 % town after the lynch and people believed him for further inexplicable reasons. We weren't even fighting each other add that point. That came later and I did not bus him then. I ignored him and carried his lazy ass to victory by mislynching people.

I said why yours and Cephiros filter felt scummier then. I can quote the posts for you if you can't read. I do not bus people if I don't need to. Never have, probably never will. And I did not have to bus Wile here since people bought your bad point about him.


Lol it still grillz you to this day that I tricked town that game. I made a big play on day 1 if I remember that took balls
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 16:04 GMT
#2323
Get a room you 2 jeez.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 16:06 GMT
#2324
On September 19 2015 01:01 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 21:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 21:29 Damdred wrote:
Gotta explain why his filter didn't seem as scummy as mine and cephs.

Or how not pushing d1 and pushing ok n1 makes you town.

And to the comment you don't really treat scum partners this way void says you do. You bussed Hts I believe while hard bussing SL at the same time.

No, void day1 I did bus SL because people (marv and HF) were on his ass hardcore and he was more or less confirmed mafia. I did not bus HTS at all and I basically outed myself because of it.
Then Koshi and HF came and HTS was the confirmed mafia so I had to vote her. And Koshi for some inexplicable Koshi reason declared SL 100 % town after the lynch and people believed him for further inexplicable reasons. We weren't even fighting each other add that point. That came later and I did not bus him then. I ignored him and carried his lazy ass to victory by mislynching people.

I said why yours and Cephiros filter felt scummier then. I can quote the posts for you if you can't read. I do not bus people if I don't need to. Never have, probably never will. And I did not have to bus Wile here since people bought your bad point about him.


Lol it still grillz you to this day that I tricked town that game. I made a big play on day 1 if I remember that took balls

Why would it? Town being idiots made me win that game.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 16:11 GMT
#2325
except you were on the block and no one wanted to lynch me
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 16:13 GMT
#2326
Well have fun playing mafia in your moms basements while I enjoy a nice weekend of music.
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 16:15 GMT
#2327
On September 19 2015 01:13 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Well have fun playing mafia in your moms basements while I enjoy a nice weekend of music.

I actually think I may visit my parents over the weekend, good idea.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 16:20 GMT
#2328
On September 19 2015 00:34 Koshi wrote:
Mafia Win Percentage (Minimum 6 games)

GlowingBear 5/6 = 83.3333%
marvellosity 12/15 = 80.0000%
kitaman27 8/11 = 72.7273%
Holyflare 10/14 = 71.4286%
Koshi 5/7 = 71.4286% + Show Spoiler +
(Lost 1 cuz hosts decide that 2 shot vigi on town + 3 ml is completely balanced, also JAT was a bad partner)

WaveofShadow 5/7 = 71.4286%
Damdred 6/9 = 66.6667%
OriginalName 4/6 = 66.6667%
Caller 4/6 = 66.6667%
iamperfection 4/6 = 66.6667%
Mattchew 4/6 = 66.6667%
austinmcc 4/6 = 66.6667%
Acrofales 4/6 = 66.6667%
HiroPro 4/6 = 66.6667%


that gb stat shocked me. I remember catching him twice in 1 week
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 16:22 GMT
#2329
I didn't realize I even had such a good stat. But wow the gb stat
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 16:24 GMT
#2330
ya i remember one of the two games he was easily caught you did carry him to victory. Mafias completely random anyway
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 16:24 GMT
#2331
The reason why jat is not on that mafia win % list is because I always catch him
I had a good night of sleep.
Wile E. Coyote
Profile Joined January 2014
Mexico790 Posts
September 18 2015 16:25 GMT
#2332
lol that koshi spoiler
I am a smurf for TL Mafia! ¡Comé el roadrunner!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
September 18 2015 16:50 GMT
#2333
Day2 Votecount


Wile E. Coyote (8): geript, scott31337, Koshi, ritoky. Damdred, justanothertownie, Palmar, marvellosity

Not Voting (2): Cephiro, Wile E. Coyote

Voting ends in at 21:30 GMT (+00:00).
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 17:20 GMT
#2334
Would be nice tbh if ceph was last mafia and just got mod killed for not voting
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 17:21 GMT
#2335
I'm like 90% sure that I've only lost 1 mafia game ever. And that game I played out of my mind good and was like 95% due to Rayn getting modkilled.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 17:54 GMT
#2336
On September 19 2015 02:20 Damdred wrote:
Would be nice tbh if ceph was last mafia and just got mod killed for not voting

He might aswell concede then anyways. There is no way he isn't getting lynched at some point.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 18:51 GMT
#2337
I'm pretty sure there's like at least 1 mafia who voted for Wile today
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 18 2015 18:56 GMT
#2338
Not planning on getting modkilled, nor do I plan on getting lynched or NK'ed. In the unfortunate case that happens, I won't be flipping red anyway.

##vote Wile E. Coyote

Still do think marv is a good lynch, but not in a hurry to do anything about it since we have "confirmed" scum to kill. I guess I'll post my thoughts on it during the night or later in the daycycle, depending on when I feel like it. (Or unless you people have a specific reason you'd want it any earlier, given that it's not currently very relevant.)

Doubt mafia wants to kill me with my current level of activity, would make sense for them to keep me around to try and push a mislynch on me later.

Someone was also asking about my scum play, whoever that was: I can do pretty much anything as scum (and town too). Bussing is more like a rule, with not bussing being the exception for me. At least when it comes to games where there are at least 3 mafia members. So while I won't mind if you read me favourably based on my voting and actions at the end of D1, you shouldn't think it has to make me town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 19:05 GMT
#2339
On September 19 2015 03:56 Cephiro wrote:
Not planning on getting modkilled, nor do I plan on getting lynched or NK'ed. In the unfortunate case that happens, I won't be flipping red anyway.

##vote Wile E. Coyote

Still do think marv is a good lynch, but not in a hurry to do anything about it since we have "confirmed" scum to kill. I guess I'll post my thoughts on it during the night or later in the daycycle, depending on when I feel like it. (Or unless you people have a specific reason you'd want it any earlier, given that it's not currently very relevant.)

Doubt mafia wants to kill me with my current level of activity, would make sense for them to keep me around to try and push a mislynch on me later.

Someone was also asking about my scum play, whoever that was: I can do pretty much anything as scum (and town too). Bussing is more like a rule, with not bussing being the exception for me. At least when it comes to games where there are at least 3 mafia members. So while I won't mind if you read me favourably based on my voting and actions at the end of D1, you shouldn't think it has to make me town.

Oh, don't worry about that. You voted a townie anyways.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 18 2015 19:15 GMT
#2340
Only from your perspective though. Which you'd claim regardless of your alignment. If you want to convince me you're town, you can help me get marv lynched tomorrow.
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5026
Bisu 1945
Soulkey 1609
EffOrt 828
Mini 596
Horang2 388
Larva 357
ZerO 327
ggaemo 255
actioN 251
[ Show more ]
Yoon 116
Dewaltoss 112
Mind 92
sorry 84
hero 76
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
Barracks 65
Pusan 57
Snow 48
Hyun 43
Bale 33
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 18
Rock 17
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2516
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m3122
x6flipin1212
Fnx 673
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1039
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE98
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade587
Other Games
• Shiphtur474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 58m
Patches Events
23h 58m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.