• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:11
CEST 16:11
KST 23:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8743 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 170 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2015 11:07 GMT
#2361
On September 19 2015 11:56 geript wrote:
In looking back at it, I don't think Marv is mafia either. I don't think he talks about his Rayn read how he does if he's mafia. I think he entertains it at least a little. In the least, he can do so to like try and super hang me with it or at least spread a question in regards to Rayn's alignment if sentiment moves that way. So I don't think Marv's mafia either.

I kinda just htink Onegu might have been janitor.

TBH I'mnot quite sure if I'm sour about still not getting Vigi. Obviously, I probably would've shot wrong, but it means I still didn't get to shoot anyone.

Can you show what exactly you are talking about with the rayn read? In my opinion it being too confident too early is not a point in marvs favor. He made mistakes like that before when he was mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2015 11:32 GMT
#2362
On September 19 2015 11:53 geript wrote:
Shooting Rayn is kinda an interesting choice. They're choosing not to medic dodge as I think he's a bit more likely (considering most people's reads) than Marv or Palmar.

The funny thing is that it feels like more of a Palmar kill than a Marv kill, but IDK if either of them would actually make that kill. So I can still live in a world where both Palmar and Marv are town.

Why wouldn't they make that kill? I don't follow your logic at all.

If marv is mafia he absolutely needs to get rid of rayn because he can never change his mind about him and has to support him. Imagine he shot someone that isn't palmar or rayn - then there would still be 2 good players (ok, let's say 1,5 considering one of them is palmar) alive now who he could never attack and who would never be lynched before him. That rayn was universally townread and strongly townreading me is a bonus too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2015 12:06 GMT
#2363
Medic dodging is also not as good in a 13 player mini with 1 KP. If a shot gets blocked town does not gain a mislynch and mafia did not know there was a vigi in this game.
And now that I think about it - even if they suspected it the shot is good since if rayn gets saved the vigi is not confirmed regardless of who he shoots due to the janitor.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2015 12:59 GMT
#2364
I think trying to lynch marv day3 is the best play we can make. If he is town it will most likely become obvious and then the game is literally solved (3 suspects with damdred, cephiro and geript, 3 lynches) assuming scott is real which I see no reason to doubt. If he is mafia that's nice too.
I will try to put into words why I think he could be mafia in a minute.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
September 19 2015 15:01 GMT
#2365
Day2 Votecount


Wile E. Coyote (9): geript, scott31337, Koshi, ritoky. Damdred, justanothertownie, Palmar, marvellosity, Cephiro

Not Voting (1): Wile E. Coyote

Voting ends in at 21:30 GMT (+00:00).
Zerg for Life
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 15:43 GMT
#2366
Marv confirmed mafia due to all these pending cases.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 15:43 GMT
#2367
I got the sickest marv is mafia case incoming give me a couple seconds guys
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 19 2015 15:46 GMT
#2368
This is hilarious and possibly intentional.

Step 1: Jat and geript read OP

On September 18 2015 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 07:23 geript wrote:
Am I the only person that caught that Rayn wasn't confirmed to his partner and vice versa?

No, reading the OP isn't that hard.


Step 2: Jat and geript don't read the OP

On September 19 2015 11:53 geript wrote:
Shooting Rayn is kinda an interesting choice. They're choosing not to medic dodge as I think he's a bit more likely (considering most people's reads) than Marv or Palmar.

The funny thing is that it feels like more of a Palmar kill than a Marv kill, but IDK if either of them would actually make that kill. So I can still live in a world where both Palmar and Marv are town.


On September 19 2015 21:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Medic dodging is also not as good in a 13 player mini with 1 KP. If a shot gets blocked town does not gain a mislynch and mafia did not know there was a vigi in this game.
And now that I think about it - even if they suspected it the shot is good since if rayn gets saved the vigi is not confirmed regardless of who he shoots due to the janitor.


There is literally no medic/jailkeeper in the game.

Don't know what to do with this.

The reason is, two people made the same mistake. I (mis?)remembered it being JAT who had pointed the thing about the masons, then I saw him talk about medic dodging, so I charged right to my computer in order to post why JAT is 100% mafia for this.

The problem is, when I started looking into JAT's filter to see where he had said it I found it it was geript who had said the thing about the masons and JAT simply agreed with him. This means that unless those two are exactly the remaining mafia team (this is actually very possible, it just means Onegu is town), then at least one townie made the mistake.

It's a great wifom bomb to throw if you're scum. "Look, I wasn't aware of mechanics that affect night kills so I can't be mafia!!!", although it also requires one, or both of them to have forgotten about having already bragged about reading the OP. Or alternatively (and much more unlikely) knowing about it and simply gambling no one would notice.

So idk...

Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 19 2015 16:00 GMT
#2369
I'm obviously town, but I don't think that makes a difference.

I guess there being no medic is kinda weird though.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 19 2015 16:04 GMT
#2370
On a scale of 1 to LS after believing a joke, how much town am I for actually recalling that detail?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 19 2015 16:13 GMT
#2371
Anyway, it's weekend, I'm not going to be much around.

Damdred has been dropping off it feels like but still.

Ceph said something about wanting to be suspicious which doesn't sound suspicious at all. I also think JAT called him out on it which is mehh~~~~
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 19 2015 16:14 GMT
#2372
that "but still" means that I don't know if it means anything.

There's too many people who need to do more, the game feels sort of undecided now.

We kinda have to lynch correctly tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 16:22 GMT
#2373
Last sentence is the only important sentence.

And the people you talk about who need to do more are the spammiest motherfuckers ever.

JAT, marv, Palmar

So........


Vets suck
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 16:23 GMT
#2374
!!!Koshi rules!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 16:23 GMT
#2375
I am still working on this marv case guys.
Give me a couple secs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#2376
Ok. I actually read Palmar his post and it is hilarious.

haha.


Good thing I did that.

wow.

There is no medic? I also didn't know that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#2377
wow the wifom games are real.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 16:28 GMT
#2378
Anyway Palmar and JAT still mafia and Palmar made this post to point out JAT isn't mafia.


Still working on the marv case. Proofs marv is mafia. 2 secs please.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 19 2015 16:33 GMT
#2379
JAT is probably doing his scum meta pretending to be the same as others.

Thing with medic that Palmar pointed out. aka JAT pretending to be the same as geript.
The new "lets make a marv case meme" aka JAT pretending to be the same as cephiro.

Probably more in this game but I haven't read all the posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2015 16:36 GMT
#2380
On September 20 2015 00:46 Palmar wrote:
This is hilarious and possibly intentional.

Step 1: Jat and geript read OP

Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 07:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 07:23 geript wrote:
Am I the only person that caught that Rayn wasn't confirmed to his partner and vice versa?

No, reading the OP isn't that hard.


Step 2: Jat and geript don't read the OP

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 11:53 geript wrote:
Shooting Rayn is kinda an interesting choice. They're choosing not to medic dodge as I think he's a bit more likely (considering most people's reads) than Marv or Palmar.

The funny thing is that it feels like more of a Palmar kill than a Marv kill, but IDK if either of them would actually make that kill. So I can still live in a world where both Palmar and Marv are town.


Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 21:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Medic dodging is also not as good in a 13 player mini with 1 KP. If a shot gets blocked town does not gain a mislynch and mafia did not know there was a vigi in this game.
And now that I think about it - even if they suspected it the shot is good since if rayn gets saved the vigi is not confirmed regardless of who he shoots due to the janitor.


There is literally no medic/jailkeeper in the game.

Don't know what to do with this.

The reason is, two people made the same mistake. I (mis?)remembered it being JAT who had pointed the thing about the masons, then I saw him talk about medic dodging, so I charged right to my computer in order to post why JAT is 100% mafia for this.

The problem is, when I started looking into JAT's filter to see where he had said it I found it it was geript who had said the thing about the masons and JAT simply agreed with him. This means that unless those two are exactly the remaining mafia team (this is actually very possible, it just means Onegu is town), then at least one townie made the mistake.

It's a great wifom bomb to throw if you're scum. "Look, I wasn't aware of mechanics that affect night kills so I can't be mafia!!!", although it also requires one, or both of them to have forgotten about having already bragged about reading the OP. Or alternatively (and much more unlikely) knowing about it and simply gambling no one would notice.

So idk...


Talk about levels of mafia play. lol
On September 20 2015 01:13 Palmar wrote:
Anyway, it's weekend, I'm not going to be much around.

Damdred has been dropping off it feels like but still.

Ceph said something about wanting to be suspicious which doesn't sound suspicious at all. I also think JAT called him out on it which is mehh~~~~

I called it dumb. Do you disagree it is dumb? I hope you don't.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5535
Bisu 2940
Jaedong 1015
Soulkey 837
Horang2 591
EffOrt 543
Mini 393
actioN 348
Larva 305
ZerO 231
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 229
Yoon 127
Mind 93
Pusan 87
hero 80
Sea.KH 79
Shinee 71
Sharp 70
Snow 64
Dewaltoss 60
Hyun 60
Barracks 49
Bale 48
sorry 47
ToSsGirL 37
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
NaDa 14
Rock 13
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1025
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1380
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko337
crisheroes300
DeMusliM286
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .180
QueenE87
Mew2King53
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1254
WardiTV858
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade706
Other Games
• Shiphtur108
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 49m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.