• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9235 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 170 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 15:16 GMT
#2301
On September 18 2015 23:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:45 geript wrote:
On September 18 2015 23:39 Palmar wrote:
also if geript is mafia and wins this game by talking about penises I am quitting mafia.

Why are you so angry? I'm not mafia? Also, that job that they told me that wasn't open and offered me PRN instead I JUST GOT!!! What's to be mad about?

Good question.

wanna talk about your blow-up on... cephiro I think it was?

Put yourself in my position. For the past 1-2 years you've been surviving off of random work, generally from friends, where you can often scrape together pay bills and food but barely more than that. Interviews you've had never seem to progress for a variety of reasons from experience to not interviewing well. You're on your second interview for a specific shift that you get told isn't open but get offered PRN work. You're already frustrated, disappointed, angry, depressed over that and someone you know well who you thought thinks at least reasonably of you (Damdred) basically calls you a complete shitter and another player who has a decent reputation in effect calls you a shitter too. Btw, you're playing 2 games when you usually only play 1, your last couple games have been less than good. So on top of all the interview crap, you're getting shit on by people you respect.

How would you respond?

Granted I didn't realize it was Wile that said it (not Damddred) until later. But that's the thought process.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 15:20 GMT
#2302
On September 19 2015 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
this lynch was actually best case scenario given my weekend plans. only just thought of that. nice

It absolutely is. Palmar has no weekend excuse for the next lynch. You don't have an excuse. The tinfoil world where scott/Koshi is mafia should be solved by then. It is perfect.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 15:20 GMT
#2303
Fwiw, nurses from what I've seen have a base pay of twice what administrative assistants get that scales up with experience, area, degrees, etc. So generally $50-150K give or take. Plus cost of living alterations.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 15:21 GMT
#2304
On September 19 2015 00:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 00:07 Palmar wrote:
rayn wrote poems in xxx and he was mafia.

marv is mafia

#meta

Still better meta usage than Koshis :/

Koshi uses silly balance thingies ---> marv copies him
Koshi uses awesome meta points ---> Palmar copies him


The respect it real.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 15:24 GMT
#2305
don't pat yourself too much on the back, you called me mafia for most of day 1.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 15:26 GMT
#2306
btw did we already discuss how I tricked mafia into thinking I was an important blue? I mean... Obv Koshi gets the RB. That sexy bastard.

The respect is real.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 15:26 GMT
#2307
On September 19 2015 00:24 Palmar wrote:
don't pat yourself too much on the back, you called me mafia for most of day 1.

Let's just say his play has been award worthy so far.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 15:27 GMT
#2308
On September 19 2015 00:24 Palmar wrote:
don't pat yourself too much on the back, you called me mafia for most of day 1.

I haven't stopped yet.

JAT/Palmar mafia team
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 15:27 GMT
#2309
On September 19 2015 00:26 Koshi wrote:
btw did we already discuss how I tricked mafia into thinking I was an important blue? I mean... Obv Koshi gets the RB. That sexy bastard.

The respect is real.

Or maybe mafia just aren't idiots and since you are basically an innocent child but not nk worthy you are the obvious rb target.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 15:29 GMT
#2310
On September 19 2015 00:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 00:26 Koshi wrote:
btw did we already discuss how I tricked mafia into thinking I was an important blue? I mean... Obv Koshi gets the RB. That sexy bastard.

The respect is real.

Or maybe mafia just aren't idiots and since you are basically an innocent child but not nk worthy you are the obvious rb target.

jat defends his decision
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 15:31 GMT
#2311
On September 19 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 00:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2015 00:26 Koshi wrote:
btw did we already discuss how I tricked mafia into thinking I was an important blue? I mean... Obv Koshi gets the RB. That sexy bastard.

The respect is real.

Or maybe mafia just aren't idiots and since you are basically an innocent child but not nk worthy you are the obvious rb target.

jat defends his decision

Sure, I obviously can't let him get away with my godtier mafia decisions.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 15:31 GMT
#2312
On September 19 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 00:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2015 00:26 Koshi wrote:
btw did we already discuss how I tricked mafia into thinking I was an important blue? I mean... Obv Koshi gets the RB. That sexy bastard.

The respect is real.

Or maybe mafia just aren't idiots and since you are basically an innocent child but not nk worthy you are the obvious rb target.

jat defends his decision

"But I wouldn't do that as mafia" line inc.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 15:31 GMT
#2313
*with criticizing
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 15:32 GMT
#2314
On September 19 2015 00:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
On September 19 2015 00:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2015 00:26 Koshi wrote:
btw did we already discuss how I tricked mafia into thinking I was an important blue? I mean... Obv Koshi gets the RB. That sexy bastard.

The respect is real.

Or maybe mafia just aren't idiots and since you are basically an innocent child but not nk worthy you are the obvious rb target.

jat defends his decision

"But I wouldn't do that as mafia" line inc.

Nah, let's be honest I absolutely would.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 15:34 GMT
#2315
Mafia Win Percentage (Minimum 6 games)

GlowingBear 5/6 = 83.3333%
marvellosity 12/15 = 80.0000%
kitaman27 8/11 = 72.7273%
Holyflare 10/14 = 71.4286%
Koshi 5/7 = 71.4286% + Show Spoiler +
(Lost 1 cuz hosts decide that 2 shot vigi on town + 3 ml is completely balanced, also JAT was a bad partner)

WaveofShadow 5/7 = 71.4286%
Damdred 6/9 = 66.6667%
OriginalName 4/6 = 66.6667%
Caller 4/6 = 66.6667%
iamperfection 4/6 = 66.6667%
Mattchew 4/6 = 66.6667%
austinmcc 4/6 = 66.6667%
Acrofales 4/6 = 66.6667%
HiroPro 4/6 = 66.6667%
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 15:34 GMT
#2316
On September 19 2015 00:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 00:31 Koshi wrote:
On September 19 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
On September 19 2015 00:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2015 00:26 Koshi wrote:
btw did we already discuss how I tricked mafia into thinking I was an important blue? I mean... Obv Koshi gets the RB. That sexy bastard.

The respect is real.

Or maybe mafia just aren't idiots and since you are basically an innocent child but not nk worthy you are the obvious rb target.

jat defends his decision

"But I wouldn't do that as mafia" line inc.

Nah, let's be honest I absolutely would.

Level 3 scum
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 15:34 GMT
#2317
Just pointing out how awesome I am
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 15:39 GMT
#2318
On September 19 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2015 00:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2015 00:26 Koshi wrote:
btw did we already discuss how I tricked mafia into thinking I was an important blue? I mean... Obv Koshi gets the RB. That sexy bastard.

The respect is real.

Or maybe mafia just aren't idiots and since you are basically an innocent child but not nk worthy you are the obvious rb target.

jat defends his decision

hahahaha
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 15:50 GMT
#2319
Oh did I mention that in above scumgame of mine there was no RB on mafia, a cop and an AWARE miller on town?


Truly balanced. gg Artanis.


Compare that to this game. lolololol
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 15:52 GMT
#2320
On September 19 2015 00:50 Koshi wrote:
Oh did I mention that in above scumgame of mine there was no RB on mafia, a cop and an AWARE miller on town?


Truly balanced. gg Artanis.


Compare that to this game. lolololol

Yeah, that game was awful. And I still almost won it despite having you on my team. Pretty impressive.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5161
Bisu 1995
Soulkey 1567
EffOrt 769
Mini 574
Horang2 379
Larva 344
ZerO 300
actioN 245
ggaemo 244
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 97
Mind 96
sorry 85
hero 77
Shinee 67
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 60
Barracks 58
Pusan 57
Snow 52
Hyun 42
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
Terrorterran 18
NaDa 17
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Noble 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2463
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor77
Counter-Strike
fl0m3074
x6flipin1212
Fnx 687
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1024
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE103
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade612
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 59m
Patches Events
23h 59m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.