• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10107 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 170 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:39 GMT
#2261
also if geript is mafia and wins this game by talking about penises I am quitting mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:40 GMT
#2262
On September 18 2015 23:39 justanothertownie wrote:
But sure I am obviously mafia together with everyone I attacked or called mafia. Because that is how I play mafia.

level 2 wolf
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:41 GMT
#2263
What the fuck was I thinking joining this game. I knew this would happen.
On September 14 2015 14:19 justanothertownie wrote:
With Koshi and Palmar there are already 2 people in the game who always think I am mafia regardless of my alignment anyways and there is no fucking way that I put this amount of effort into the game.

Maybe I should follow my own advice.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:42 GMT
#2264
On September 18 2015 23:39 Palmar wrote:
also if geript is mafia and wins this game by talking about penises I am quitting mafia.

Then say why he is mafia and push him.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:45 GMT
#2265
On September 18 2015 23:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:39 Palmar wrote:
also if geript is mafia and wins this game by talking about penises I am quitting mafia.

Then say why he is mafia and push him.

I don't know that he's mafia. There are reasons to think this is town.

Also, we can only lynch one person today.

I'm not going to do stuff I don't want to do until I have to do it.
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 14:45 GMT
#2266
On September 18 2015 23:39 Palmar wrote:
also if geript is mafia and wins this game by talking about penises I am quitting mafia.

Why are you so angry? I'm not mafia? Also, that job that they told me that wasn't open and offered me PRN instead I JUST GOT!!! What's to be mad about?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:45 GMT
#2267
the reason mostly being too scummy to be scum.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 14:46 GMT
#2268
On September 18 2015 23:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
you told me you didn't want any more photos

Yes but this is for research not recreation. So it's probably worthwhile to send them. By probably, I mean send them.

encouraging us to break the rules of the game. tut.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:46 GMT
#2269
On September 18 2015 23:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:39 Palmar wrote:
also if geript is mafia and wins this game by talking about penises I am quitting mafia.

Why are you so angry? I'm not mafia? Also, that job that they told me that wasn't open and offered me PRN instead I JUST GOT!!! What's to be mad about?

Good question.

wanna talk about your blow-up on... cephiro I think it was?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:47 GMT
#2270
On September 18 2015 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:38 geript wrote:
On September 18 2015 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
you told me you didn't want any more photos

Yes but this is for research not recreation. So it's probably worthwhile to send them. By probably, I mean send them.

encouraging us to break the rules of the game. tut.

yeah let's get a modkill on a bitch in here.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:47 GMT
#2271
On September 18 2015 23:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 23:39 Palmar wrote:
also if geript is mafia and wins this game by talking about penises I am quitting mafia.

Then say why he is mafia and push him.

I don't know that he's mafia. There are reasons to think this is town.

Also, we can only lynch one person today.

I'm not going to do stuff I don't want to do until I have to do it.

Fine, then I will just not do anything either. I have 0 way of convincing people like you and Koshi anyways since you just insist on always being wrong on me without fail.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:48 GMT
#2272
On September 18 2015 23:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:39 Palmar wrote:
also if geript is mafia and wins this game by talking about penises I am quitting mafia.

Why are you so angry? I'm not mafia? Also, that job that they told me that wasn't open and offered me PRN instead I JUST GOT!!! What's to be mad about?

Congrats man.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:48 GMT
#2273
On September 18 2015 23:41 justanothertownie wrote:
What the fuck was I thinking joining this game. I knew this would happen.
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2015 14:19 justanothertownie wrote:
With Koshi and Palmar there are already 2 people in the game who always think I am mafia regardless of my alignment anyways and there is no fucking way that I put this amount of effort into the game.

Maybe I should follow my own advice.

You know you're just encouraging me.

But no I don't always think you're mafia. I think you're mafia when you do things that are mafia like. I backed off you last game because you started doing things that were town like. I don't think you have done things that are town like this game. Or well, I have no definite moment of "aha, that makes him town.", like I found in the last game.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 14:48 GMT
#2274
I cannot believe I didn't lynch JAT d1. Now I need to wait D3.....................................
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:49 GMT
#2275
like you can call me wrong all you want, but I tunneled you for half a day and you're butthurt about it. Then when I gave the detailed mafia team at the opening of day 3, you nagged me to explain it instead of just bowing down for your lord and savior.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:49 GMT
#2276
and yes geript, gz.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:49 GMT
#2277
On September 18 2015 23:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:41 justanothertownie wrote:
What the fuck was I thinking joining this game. I knew this would happen.
On September 14 2015 14:19 justanothertownie wrote:
With Koshi and Palmar there are already 2 people in the game who always think I am mafia regardless of my alignment anyways and there is no fucking way that I put this amount of effort into the game.

Maybe I should follow my own advice.

You know you're just encouraging me.

But no I don't always think you're mafia. I think you're mafia when you do things that are mafia like. I backed off you last game because you started doing things that were town like. I don't think you have done things that are town like this game. Or well, I have no definite moment of "aha, that makes him town.", like I found in the last game.

Then that just makes you bad and you should probably take a look into my filter at some point. There are more than enpough aha moments to be found in there.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 14:49 GMT
#2278
The JAT tell is on 3/3. It is such a great tell. Really superstrange but it works. And it will work in the future.

The good news is that I will never have to call JAT mafia till it happens.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 14:49 GMT
#2279
On September 18 2015 23:49 Palmar wrote:
and yes geript, gz.

+2
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:50 GMT
#2280
how are nurses paid in the us btw? (you don't have to give up your personal salary, just the range most nurses work in)
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 21
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins412
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM41
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 20m
Patches Events
22h 20m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.