• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6116 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 170 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 12:46 GMT
#2221
I remember because normally Damdred always put himself in the "not confirmed" pile of people even if he is confirmed town to himself, and that game he didn't for the first time in his analysis, and this game he also left himself out. And he explained why he left himself out.


meta bois

it

is

real
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 12:47 GMT
#2222
Having only 1 ml left kinda sucks though. 2,5 ml isn't much. but it is fair. again, i applaud the host.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 12:48 GMT
#2223
Totally a changed man.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 12:58 GMT
#2224
On September 18 2015 21:44 Damdred wrote:
Ummm you do understand that nobody really town reads you? And most of the game town reads me or town leans on me right?

You aren't explaining your positions.

You say that you hard pushed wile all game when you soft pushed for some of d1 but then eliminated him for reasons you refuse to explain fully.

You say you don't bus when you obviously do.

And instead of playing mafia you are only personally attacking people which is nai for you.

So overall you look like a decent lynch

I explained my positions when I made them - you saying otherwise is just blatantly false. I never said I hardpushed Wile - how could I if I wasn't around for the lynch anyways? I said I called him mafia/bussed him all game and I did. That I waffled myself out of it before the lynch in favor of other likely mafia doesn't invalidate that in the slightest and it certainly does not invalidate my stronger push on him later.

I do not bus if I am not forced to. Show me one example where I ever did that. You can't.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 12:59 GMT
#2225
Damdred, assume for a minute (just a minute) that I am town.

Who is mafia?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 13:08 GMT
#2226
On September 18 2015 21:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 21:44 Damdred wrote:
Ummm you do understand that nobody really town reads you? And most of the game town reads me or town leans on me right?

You aren't explaining your positions.

You say that you hard pushed wile all game when you soft pushed for some of d1 but then eliminated him for reasons you refuse to explain fully.

You say you don't bus when you obviously do.

And instead of playing mafia you are only personally attacking people which is nai for you.

So overall you look like a decent lynch

I explained my positions when I made them - you saying otherwise is just blatantly false. I never said I hardpushed Wile - how could I if I wasn't around for the lynch anyways? I said I called him mafia/bussed him all game and I did. That I waffled myself out of it before the lynch in favor of other likely mafia doesn't invalidate that in the slightest and it certainly does not invalidate my stronger push on him later.

I do not bus if I am not forced to. Show me one example where I ever did that. You can't.

^
Not to mention that the confirmed townie who died in the night hard townread me and scumread damdred.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 13:13 GMT
#2227
If you had been reading the thread before you started attacking people you would know I was considering other pairings that did not include jat in it.

You weren't forced to bus in void and you did.

Also rayn town read me what are you on about
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 13:17 GMT
#2228
On September 18 2015 21:46 Koshi wrote:
I remember because normally Damdred always put himself in the "not confirmed" pile of people even if he is confirmed town to himself, and that game he didn't for the first time in his analysis, and this game he also left himself out. And he explained why he left himself out.


meta bois

it

is

real


XXX is one game I did the exact same thing, holy guardians I believe as well and guardians of the galaxy. So nah this isn't right sadly.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 13:26 GMT
#2229
On September 18 2015 22:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 21:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 21:44 Damdred wrote:
Ummm you do understand that nobody really town reads you? And most of the game town reads me or town leans on me right?

You aren't explaining your positions.

You say that you hard pushed wile all game when you soft pushed for some of d1 but then eliminated him for reasons you refuse to explain fully.

You say you don't bus when you obviously do.

And instead of playing mafia you are only personally attacking people which is nai for you.

So overall you look like a decent lynch

I explained my positions when I made them - you saying otherwise is just blatantly false. I never said I hardpushed Wile - how could I if I wasn't around for the lynch anyways? I said I called him mafia/bussed him all game and I did. That I waffled myself out of it before the lynch in favor of other likely mafia doesn't invalidate that in the slightest and it certainly does not invalidate my stronger push on him later.

I do not bus if I am not forced to. Show me one example where I ever did that. You can't.

^
Not to mention that the confirmed townie who died in the night hard townread me and scumread damdred.

lol he said you were mafia the entire game except 1 brief moment you were full decepticon mode
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 13:28 GMT
#2230
JAT is using way too many moments in this game to proof he is not mafia.

He remembers them all so vividely because he is mafia.

QED
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 13:39 GMT
#2231
On September 18 2015 22:13 Damdred wrote:
If you had been reading the thread before you started attacking people you would know I was considering other pairings that did not include jat in it.

You weren't forced to bus in void and you did.

Also rayn town read me what are you on about

Rayn did not townread you. rofl

And yes Koshi, rayn hard townread me and never changed his mind night1.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 13:48 GMT
#2232
Ok, rayn did not hard scumread damdred night1 but he called him mafia day1 and continued to say this:
On September 17 2015 18:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:35 marvellosity wrote:
can you explain why you think it's more likely? i kinda subscribed to the Palmar train of thought on him, for as much as i thought about him

I think i wrote a post about him on d1.
You should read it.

The only post that even closely resembles a townread is this but he is talking about the early game here:
On September 17 2015 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think i am pretty good at reading damdred and i thought he was town early on.

And it is easily overwritten by this:
On September 17 2015 18:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, why does he think he "needs protection" against me if I am obvious mafia like he claims?

Hmmm okat that makes sense rofl.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 13:50 GMT
#2233
On September 18 2015 22:28 Koshi wrote:
JAT is using way too many moments in this game to proof he is not mafia.

If I prove that I am not mafia we probably win this game. It is the best thing I can do for town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 13:53 GMT
#2234
On September 18 2015 22:13 Damdred wrote:
If you had been reading the thread before you started attacking people you would know I was considering other pairings that did not include jat in it.

You weren't forced to bus in void and you did.

Also rayn town read me what are you on about

I was absolutely forced to bus in void.

What are those other pairings? Because the world we are living in is that I am town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 13:53 GMT
#2235
On September 15 2015 07:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But Damdred is town why would you want to lynch him?


On September 15 2015 08:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
townpile:
Cephiro
Palmar
Damdred
Koshi
ritoky

maybe town pile:
marvellosity

idk pile:
Onegu
Wile E. Coyote
justanothertownie
TheWarWaffle

scumpile:
MoosyDoosy
geript


On September 15 2015 10:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
who cares? Damdred is town.


On September 17 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wile E. Coyote
Palmar
marvellosity
TheWarWaffle
Damdred
ritoky
Koshi

i am really really really sure these people are town.
Onto Wile and Waffle, i am really good at reading people from other places because i actually do play in other places aswell, and i can play quite well there aswell;

Wile's play makes no sense as mafia and it doesn't look like he has a team behind him, like he is not pushing any agenda. Regardless of if his reads are good or not or if he makes sense or not.

Waffle is almost definitely town because he had this really ridiculous "if Moosy flips mafia then rayn is godfather" thought process. It doesn't make any sense for him to make the post as mafia because he would have to explain the logic behind it (there literally is no logic lol) and he would know he is fucked. Basically the most likely answer is he actually has some bad reason to think so and it makes him town.


On September 17 2015 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:07 geript wrote:
You can blame this on me and my business I'm sure isn't helping, but I really think at least 1 of the vet circle is mafia. I'm not mafia, and I don't think Palmer makes that read as mafia. I'm pretty sure Marv is town.

You can blame me afterwards if I'm wrong. Idc. But I'm really struggling to townread the people I usually have an easy time reading (Rayn/Damdred). IDc about JAT or Koshi as idk how to read them and cba to think about it currently.

But I'm really sure moosy/Tww are both town. I hopefully will be home ~1.5 hr prior to lynch but no promises as if we go long I'll be stck on phone. But please take a look at your reads on each other (I will too when I get back) because I think this lynch is spinning wrong and I can't figure out why I think that.

can you splain? or tell me you already did so i can go search for it.

like you/rayn have said so but i just don't get it. like i understand there are reasons that he *could* be town, i mentioned one myself, but i don't understand the certainty about it floating around

One of the vets is mafia.
Doesn't have a clear read on me/Damdred (both are obviously town).
Doesn't CARE to figure out if it is Koshi/JAT.

conclusion; rayn is most likely mafia from the vet circle.



On September 17 2015 02:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hmm is Damdred actually mafia?

(this one needs thread context but we had a disagreement over a geript read and he said fair enough later)

On September 17 2015 04:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
like i am waffling between jat/damdred/cephiro.
and i don't think cephiro is the scummiest of those people. there is 3 mafia soo.......


(this one is during our disagreement)

On September 17 2015 18:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 18:29 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, if Wile is sl, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for the thing that Damdred pointed out.

Damdred has been spectacularly wrong or mafia (more likely) anyways.

But damdred is not mafia if wile + cephiro are.
Because geript is scum aswell.


On September 17 2015 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think i am pretty good at reading damdred and i thought he was town early on.


So yeah heres all rayns reads on me... Sooo where does he hard scum me?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 13:55 GMT
#2236
On September 18 2015 22:53 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But Damdred is town why would you want to lynch him?


Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 08:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
townpile:
Cephiro
Palmar
Damdred
Koshi
ritoky

maybe town pile:
marvellosity

idk pile:
Onegu
Wile E. Coyote
justanothertownie
TheWarWaffle

scumpile:
MoosyDoosy
geript


Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 10:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
who cares? Damdred is town.


Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wile E. Coyote
Palmar
marvellosity
TheWarWaffle
Damdred
ritoky
Koshi

i am really really really sure these people are town.
Onto Wile and Waffle, i am really good at reading people from other places because i actually do play in other places aswell, and i can play quite well there aswell;

Wile's play makes no sense as mafia and it doesn't look like he has a team behind him, like he is not pushing any agenda. Regardless of if his reads are good or not or if he makes sense or not.

Waffle is almost definitely town because he had this really ridiculous "if Moosy flips mafia then rayn is godfather" thought process. It doesn't make any sense for him to make the post as mafia because he would have to explain the logic behind it (there literally is no logic lol) and he would know he is fucked. Basically the most likely answer is he actually has some bad reason to think so and it makes him town.


Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 01:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2015 01:07 geript wrote:
You can blame this on me and my business I'm sure isn't helping, but I really think at least 1 of the vet circle is mafia. I'm not mafia, and I don't think Palmer makes that read as mafia. I'm pretty sure Marv is town.

You can blame me afterwards if I'm wrong. Idc. But I'm really struggling to townread the people I usually have an easy time reading (Rayn/Damdred). IDc about JAT or Koshi as idk how to read them and cba to think about it currently.

But I'm really sure moosy/Tww are both town. I hopefully will be home ~1.5 hr prior to lynch but no promises as if we go long I'll be stck on phone. But please take a look at your reads on each other (I will too when I get back) because I think this lynch is spinning wrong and I can't figure out why I think that.

can you splain? or tell me you already did so i can go search for it.

like you/rayn have said so but i just don't get it. like i understand there are reasons that he *could* be town, i mentioned one myself, but i don't understand the certainty about it floating around

One of the vets is mafia.
Doesn't have a clear read on me/Damdred (both are obviously town).
Doesn't CARE to figure out if it is Koshi/JAT.

conclusion; rayn is most likely mafia from the vet circle.



Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 02:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hmm is Damdred actually mafia?

(this one needs thread context but we had a disagreement over a geript read and he said fair enough later)

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 04:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
like i am waffling between jat/damdred/cephiro.
and i don't think cephiro is the scummiest of those people. there is 3 mafia soo.......


(this one is during our disagreement)

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 18:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 18:29 marvellosity wrote:
yeah, if Wile is sl, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for the thing that Damdred pointed out.

Damdred has been spectacularly wrong or mafia (more likely) anyways.

But damdred is not mafia if wile + cephiro are.
Because geript is scum aswell.


Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think i am pretty good at reading damdred and i thought he was town early on.


So yeah heres all rayns reads on me... Sooo where does he hard scum me?

The posts before your "disagreement" are irrelevant and the ones afterwards he is not calling you town. He said your are not mafia IF Wile and Cephiro are both mafia. That is no townread.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 14:12 GMT
#2237
On September 18 2015 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, rayn did not hard scumread damdred night1 but he called him mafia day1 and continued to say this:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 18:35 marvellosity wrote:
can you explain why you think it's more likely? i kinda subscribed to the Palmar train of thought on him, for as much as i thought about him

I think i wrote a post about him on d1.
You should read it.

The only post that even closely resembles a townread is this but he is talking about the early game here:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think i am pretty good at reading damdred and i thought he was town early on.

And it is easily overwritten by this:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 18:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, why does he think he "needs protection" against me if I am obvious mafia like he claims?

Hmmm okat that makes sense rofl.



Jat you said rayn called me scum d1 and continued to say it when he never did.

You can read into that post all you want but he didn't call me scum and he said town just that your post is logical...

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 14:13 GMT
#2238
On September 18 2015 19:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 19:51 ritoky wrote:
[image loading]



fair picture

Could you post the results in cm? There's a certain relevant study.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 14:16 GMT
#2239
Geript can you please look at what me and jat are saying and five opinions and some kind of read on me.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:20 GMT
#2240
I don't know if hyperbole is scummy but if it is jat is 100% mafia.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft533
RuFF_SC2 205
ViBE104
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4673
GuemChi 1247
Terrorterran 94
910 76
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Leta 22
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
Counter-Strike
taco 551
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1073
Other Games
summit1g6977
JimRising 597
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt309
Other Games
• Shiphtur548
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 22m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.