• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7908 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 170 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 11:27 GMT
#2201
On September 18 2015 20:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 20:21 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:17 marvellosity wrote:
we can lynch jat instead if you like

*braces self*

meh, if someone is mafia then someone is mafia.

that game we mislynched you d2 as town while you were hard-defending the other LHF (Onegu)... LHF is often just LHF because they are scum


to be fair, I was miller with a cop red check on me. i was fucked beyond belief, but yeah my reads were dumpster that game.

you weren't checked that game if i remember?

anyway my point wasn't about the quality of your reads or anything, more the nature of LHF.


pretty sure koshi was the cop who red checked me n1? might not be remembering it right.

eh, we'll see i guess. guy has like 72 hours or more to actually post relevant shit to get a read from since this day is basically autopilot and then me or koshi is probably dying in the night. for now i am just gonna stick to my read until i go look at a past mafia game of his and see if there's reason not to.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 11:28 GMT
#2202
On September 18 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 20:18 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:17 Palmar wrote:
if cephiro is mafia he is either being bussed or the only one remaining.

who else wants to lynch ceph first?

Idk, it seems like everyone is sort of fine with lynching him.

weak reasoning, given the nature of confirmeds and unconfirmeds and stuff here.

in addition there's 10 players alive, and at MOST 1 who can bus/defend cephiro, based on wile flipping mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 18 2015 11:29 GMT
#2203
On September 18 2015 20:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 20:21 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:17 marvellosity wrote:
we can lynch jat instead if you like

*braces self*

meh, if someone is mafia then someone is mafia.

that game we mislynched you d2 as town while you were hard-defending the other LHF (Onegu)... LHF is often just LHF because they are scum


to be fair, I was miller with a cop red check on me. i was fucked beyond belief, but yeah my reads were dumpster that game.

Your most important task is to figure out damdred because I am not able to lynch his scummy ass without you.


yeah, i'll do it later today if my baby is capable of sleeping for an hour without coughing and whatnot. but will 100% do it before EoN.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 11:37 GMT
#2204
On September 18 2015 20:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 20:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:21 ritoky wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:17 marvellosity wrote:
we can lynch jat instead if you like

*braces self*

meh, if someone is mafia then someone is mafia.

that game we mislynched you d2 as town while you were hard-defending the other LHF (Onegu)... LHF is often just LHF because they are scum


to be fair, I was miller with a cop red check on me. i was fucked beyond belief, but yeah my reads were dumpster that game.

Your most important task is to figure out damdred because I am not able to lynch his scummy ass without you.


yeah, i'll do it later today if my baby is capable of sleeping for an hour without coughing and whatnot. but will 100% do it before EoN.

Good.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 11:39 GMT
#2205
On September 18 2015 20:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:18 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:17 Palmar wrote:
if cephiro is mafia he is either being bussed or the only one remaining.

who else wants to lynch ceph first?

Idk, it seems like everyone is sort of fine with lynching him.

weak reasoning, given the nature of confirmeds and unconfirmeds and stuff here.

in addition there's 10 players alive, and at MOST 1 who can bus/defend cephiro, based on wile flipping mafia.

There is also nothing anyone could base a defense on really.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 11:43 GMT
#2206
On September 18 2015 20:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:18 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:17 Palmar wrote:
if cephiro is mafia he is either being bussed or the only one remaining.

who else wants to lynch ceph first?

Idk, it seems like everyone is sort of fine with lynching him.

weak reasoning, given the nature of confirmeds and unconfirmeds and stuff here.

in addition there's 10 players alive, and at MOST 1 who can bus/defend cephiro, based on wile flipping mafia.

I'm not saying I'm gonna defend him based on that.

It's just an observation.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 11:52 GMT
#2207
On September 18 2015 20:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 20:28 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:18 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:17 Palmar wrote:
if cephiro is mafia he is either being bussed or the only one remaining.

who else wants to lynch ceph first?

Idk, it seems like everyone is sort of fine with lynching him.

weak reasoning, given the nature of confirmeds and unconfirmeds and stuff here.

in addition there's 10 players alive, and at MOST 1 who can bus/defend cephiro, based on wile flipping mafia.

I'm not saying I'm gonna defend him based on that.

It's just an observation.

ya, and i'm pointing out the observation is dumb :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 11:55 GMT
#2208
On September 18 2015 20:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 20:43 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:28 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:25 Palmar wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:18 marvellosity wrote:
On September 18 2015 20:17 Palmar wrote:
if cephiro is mafia he is either being bussed or the only one remaining.

who else wants to lynch ceph first?

Idk, it seems like everyone is sort of fine with lynching him.

weak reasoning, given the nature of confirmeds and unconfirmeds and stuff here.

in addition there's 10 players alive, and at MOST 1 who can bus/defend cephiro, based on wile flipping mafia.

I'm not saying I'm gonna defend him based on that.

It's just an observation.

ya, and i'm pointing out the observation is dumb :p

you're dumb.
Computer says mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 12:01 GMT
#2209
Ok So I sort of went through JAT filter to just look for read information on JAT vs Wile to see if hes right that hes been pushing wile all day.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 15 2015 17:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 16:13 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad that someone else saw a problem in wil post I was paranoid I was going a bit off my rocker with my long hours tonight.

I'm about to sleep but... I'm still not sure that geript is mafia like I'm in the spot where I think he's still probably town.

I just think he can be this inconsistent as town but idk....meh I'm sleeping on it

Yep, Wiles post was bad and he might be mafia.
For geript I also share your concerns. For most people I would call rayns case a pretty damn strong case for day1. But geript is extremely calculated and careful as mafia with very thought out posts while his towngame is nonsensical at times.


On September 15 2015 20:00 justanothertownie wrote:
He is in the geript/Wile/Onegu/(Palmar) pile of people who did not seem towny so far.


On September 17 2015 00:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
can't agree at all on Wile i'm afraid.

Me neither.


On September 17 2015 02:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I started reading Wiles filter fully expecting to convince myself that he is the best lynch today but I just can't seem to. I still disagree strongly with a lot of the stuff he said but I am not sure it actually makes him mafia. I can see some sort of train of thought reading his filter.
This is annoying.



End of D1
Start N1
On September 17 2015 17:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Disclaimer: I did not really read what happened since I left yesterday yet. Only took a glance over the result and some posts that caught my eye so far.

So background stuff:

I said this at the beginning of the game:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:55 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:45 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
so no one answered my question. I didnt care that much but it was a free town read and kind of a test

Why would you townread someone for giving you information (I assume that's what you are talking about?)?

Why are you smurfing if you are new here or do people in this game in fact know you?


I never said I was smurfing but I sapose I am. I just have not played here or forum mafia in along time. I even forgot my tl login.

People who want to solve the game will include me and try to interact with me, and help me. Mafia who just want my easy mislynch will ignore me as an outsider

I just think it is weird to ask slam for his smurf instead of making your own account even if you lost your old one. It also means you knew slam had a smurf in the first place which is weird if you really haven't played here for a long time.

And I still very much think so. SL played video mafia and knows a lot about it so this kind of backstory makes sense for him to invent. He also knows this particular smurf of slam and that other people can use it since I did so when I carried his useless ass as scum in void mafia. His condescending attitude and weird opinion on certain things (mentioning mathematics etc.) also fits perfectly.

Now to the juicy part:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 11:30 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I think koshi is a villager hes just doing wild things that I feel like a person would not do if there a wolf/mafia. I feel most people have comfort lines they wont cross when they get that mafia pm and him going after no posters a couple hours into the game is one of those stupid lines a person would not cross.

This is a typical SL mistake and it happens multiple times in his filter. I already wondered when I saw it but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt because he isn't the only one I ever saw doing this.
This one however I only ever saw Sicklucker make and nobody else:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 06:29 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Yes if this is are last chance to talk gerpit and onegu probably best veg shots

Absolutely characteristic of him. He did a decent job at hiding for a while but yesterday he slipped up.

I am confident this is Sicklucker.


On September 17 2015 19:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 19:51 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
You guys say alot of things that dont make sense. Im going to be gone this weekend too I kind of forgot about it. Gone from friday to monday afternoon with limited access.

This guy will have to die sooner rather than later.


On September 17 2015 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 20:01 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Thats not a very nice thing to say to someone that helped keep you in the game. Like do you guys listen to yourselves. You both town read me and now i am apparently mafia because im a different person. Your taking meta to a whole new level

I never ever townread you broski.


On September 18 2015 00:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.

You even admit it yourself. I HAD done stuff at the point damdred made that post. Therefore it IS a lie. And notice how damdred never ever talks about anything I said all game. He simply does not care, he just wants to lynch me.

And to the Wile thing:

Moosy was Wiles top mafiaread almost all game right? The thing we are talking about is the main reason why people scumread Moosy before rayn went full retard. And it wasn't a throwaway comment someone made at some point. It was actually said by multiple people and was a big point of discussion. So you are telling me Wile does not know why his top mafiaread is being scumread.
The conclusion is that he is either totally disinterested in his top mafiaread or that he is acting. Both heavily point towards him being mafia.



Ok context sake the no jat doesn't agree on wile was when Rayn hard town read him, and jat also put him in a lynch list as well.

The D1 push on wile isn't much of a push at all, and he ends up sorta town reading him deciding the lynch is between me and ceph d1.

N1 he does have a more concerted push on Wile, but just for context he does decide that I am a better lynch on several occasions and pushes for me over wile during the night. But his push does look better during the night.

Overall it doesn't quite clear JAT, and if wile is SL its nai because obviously jat hates him and always busses him as scum meh. But n1 does look slightly better than jat, but I don't think he can say that he was pushing wile super hard all game either meh. Especially with the bolded which I want an explanation on.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 12:10 GMT
#2210
On September 18 2015 21:01 Damdred wrote:
Ok So I sort of went through JAT filter to just look for read information on JAT vs Wile to see if hes right that hes been pushing wile all day.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 15 2015 17:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 16:13 Damdred wrote:
I'm glad that someone else saw a problem in wil post I was paranoid I was going a bit off my rocker with my long hours tonight.

I'm about to sleep but... I'm still not sure that geript is mafia like I'm in the spot where I think he's still probably town.

I just think he can be this inconsistent as town but idk....meh I'm sleeping on it

Yep, Wiles post was bad and he might be mafia.
For geript I also share your concerns. For most people I would call rayns case a pretty damn strong case for day1. But geript is extremely calculated and careful as mafia with very thought out posts while his towngame is nonsensical at times.


On September 15 2015 20:00 justanothertownie wrote:
He is in the geript/Wile/Onegu/(Palmar) pile of people who did not seem towny so far.


On September 17 2015 00:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 00:50 marvellosity wrote:
can't agree at all on Wile i'm afraid.

Me neither.


On September 17 2015 02:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I started reading Wiles filter fully expecting to convince myself that he is the best lynch today but I just can't seem to. I still disagree strongly with a lot of the stuff he said but I am not sure it actually makes him mafia. I can see some sort of train of thought reading his filter.
This is annoying.



End of D1
Start N1
On September 17 2015 17:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Disclaimer: I did not really read what happened since I left yesterday yet. Only took a glance over the result and some posts that caught my eye so far.

So background stuff:

I said this at the beginning of the game:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:55 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:45 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
so no one answered my question. I didnt care that much but it was a free town read and kind of a test

Why would you townread someone for giving you information (I assume that's what you are talking about?)?

Why are you smurfing if you are new here or do people in this game in fact know you?


I never said I was smurfing but I sapose I am. I just have not played here or forum mafia in along time. I even forgot my tl login.

People who want to solve the game will include me and try to interact with me, and help me. Mafia who just want my easy mislynch will ignore me as an outsider

I just think it is weird to ask slam for his smurf instead of making your own account even if you lost your old one. It also means you knew slam had a smurf in the first place which is weird if you really haven't played here for a long time.

And I still very much think so. SL played video mafia and knows a lot about it so this kind of backstory makes sense for him to invent. He also knows this particular smurf of slam and that other people can use it since I did so when I carried his useless ass as scum in void mafia. His condescending attitude and weird opinion on certain things (mentioning mathematics etc.) also fits perfectly.

Now to the juicy part:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 11:30 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
I think koshi is a villager hes just doing wild things that I feel like a person would not do if there a wolf/mafia. I feel most people have comfort lines they wont cross when they get that mafia pm and him going after no posters a couple hours into the game is one of those stupid lines a person would not cross.

This is a typical SL mistake and it happens multiple times in his filter. I already wondered when I saw it but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt because he isn't the only one I ever saw doing this.
This one however I only ever saw Sicklucker make and nobody else:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 06:29 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Yes if this is are last chance to talk gerpit and onegu probably best veg shots

Absolutely characteristic of him. He did a decent job at hiding for a while but yesterday he slipped up.

I am confident this is Sicklucker.


On September 17 2015 19:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 19:51 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
You guys say alot of things that dont make sense. Im going to be gone this weekend too I kind of forgot about it. Gone from friday to monday afternoon with limited access.

This guy will have to die sooner rather than later.


On September 17 2015 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 20:01 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Thats not a very nice thing to say to someone that helped keep you in the game. Like do you guys listen to yourselves. You both town read me and now i am apparently mafia because im a different person. Your taking meta to a whole new level

I never ever townread you broski.


On September 18 2015 00:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.

You even admit it yourself. I HAD done stuff at the point damdred made that post. Therefore it IS a lie. And notice how damdred never ever talks about anything I said all game. He simply does not care, he just wants to lynch me.

And to the Wile thing:

Moosy was Wiles top mafiaread almost all game right? The thing we are talking about is the main reason why people scumread Moosy before rayn went full retard. And it wasn't a throwaway comment someone made at some point. It was actually said by multiple people and was a big point of discussion. So you are telling me Wile does not know why his top mafiaread is being scumread.
The conclusion is that he is either totally disinterested in his top mafiaread or that he is acting. Both heavily point towards him being mafia.



Ok context sake the no jat doesn't agree on wile was when Rayn hard town read him, and jat also put him in a lynch list as well.

The D1 push on wile isn't much of a push at all, and he ends up sorta town reading him deciding the lynch is between me and ceph d1.

N1 he does have a more concerted push on Wile, but just for context he does decide that I am a better lynch on several occasions and pushes for me over wile during the night. But his push does look better during the night.

Overall it doesn't quite clear JAT, and if wile is SL its nai because obviously jat hates him and always busses him as scum meh. But n1 does look slightly better than jat, but I don't think he can say that he was pushing wile super hard all game either meh. Especially with the bolded which I want an explanation on.

I am not bussing someone because I do not like him. I like to win games and I did not even bus SL when we were fighting all game in the void scum qt. This is retarded. I also cannot push someone over someone els during the night since there is no lynch. I can just say who I think is mafia and to me you both were and still are.

What bolded btw.?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 12:13 GMT
#2211
It didn't bold meh. But I am pretty sure I was your prefered lynch todya over wile and you spent more posts disparaging me then pushing wile.

mber 17 2015 02:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I started reading Wiles filter fully expecting to convince myself that he is the best lynch today but I just can't seem to. I still disagree strongly with a lot of the stuff he said but I am not sure it actually makes him mafia. I can see some sort of train of thought reading his filter.
This is annoying.


This post is the exact opposite of hard pushing him why did you decide this specifically.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 12:18 GMT
#2212
On September 18 2015 21:13 Damdred wrote:
It didn't bold meh. But I am pretty sure I was your prefered lynch todya over wile and you spent more posts disparaging me then pushing wile.

Show nested quote +
mber 17 2015 02:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I started reading Wiles filter fully expecting to convince myself that he is the best lynch today but I just can't seem to. I still disagree strongly with a lot of the stuff he said but I am not sure it actually makes him mafia. I can see some sort of train of thought reading his filter.
This is annoying.


This post is the exact opposite of hard pushing him why did you decide this specifically.

The reasoning is in the post. I didn't know it was SL yet and he had not done some of the stuff I later grilled him for yet. His filter didn't seem as scummy as yours and Cephiros.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 12:29 GMT
#2213
Gotta explain why his filter didn't seem as scummy as mine and cephs.

Or how not pushing d1 and pushing ok n1 makes you town.

And to the comment you don't really treat scum partners this way void says you do. You bussed Hts I believe while hard bussing SL at the same time.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 12:30 GMT
#2214
On September 18 2015 19:40 Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Well rayn was so wrong on me not sure why his reads should have any credit tbh

hahaha
random Wile enters the game to defend JAT. wow, the next level wifom is real.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 12:37 GMT
#2215
On September 18 2015 21:29 Damdred wrote:
Gotta explain why his filter didn't seem as scummy as mine and cephs.

Or how not pushing d1 and pushing ok n1 makes you town.

And to the comment you don't really treat scum partners this way void says you do. You bussed Hts I believe while hard bussing SL at the same time.

No, void day1 I did bus SL because people (marv and HF) were on his ass hardcore and he was more or less confirmed mafia. I did not bus HTS at all and I basically outed myself because of it.
Then Koshi and HF came and HTS was the confirmed mafia so I had to vote her. And Koshi for some inexplicable Koshi reason declared SL 100 % town after the lynch and people believed him for further inexplicable reasons. We weren't even fighting each other add that point. That came later and I did not bus him then. I ignored him and carried his lazy ass to victory by mislynching people.

I said why yours and Cephiros filter felt scummier then. I can quote the posts for you if you can't read. I do not bus people if I don't need to. Never have, probably never will. And I did not have to bus Wile here since people bought your bad point about him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 12:39 GMT
#2216
Tbh I'm not super sold on it being jat but its possible. If its two mafia jat probably has to be in it. If one ehhh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 12:40 GMT
#2217
On September 18 2015 21:39 Damdred wrote:
Tbh I'm not super sold on it being jat but its possible. If its two mafia jat probably has to be in it. If one ehhh

No, it is neither possible nor do I have to be in it. You on the other hand probably are. You just begin to understand that you will not be able to mislynch me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 12:42 GMT
#2218
lol @ vets pretending/discussing they are any good.

When there is a guy with 5 posts, who entered the game late D1, who nailed mafia, confirmed 2 townies and basically has the golden filter of awesomeness. I am just going to sheep him for the rest of the game.

If only he changed his read a bit on JAT, mafia scumlord.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 18 2015 12:44 GMT
#2219
Ummm you do understand that nobody really town reads you? And most of the game town reads me or town leans on me right?

You aren't explaining your positions.

You say that you hard pushed wile all game when you soft pushed for some of d1 but then eliminated him for reasons you refuse to explain fully.

You say you don't bus when you obviously do.

And instead of playing mafia you are only personally attacking people which is nai for you.

So overall you look like a decent lynch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 18 2015 12:45 GMT
#2220
Just to trow this in here. Damdred played the sickest mafia game one time, he made like big ass vote count analysis and stuff..........
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko36
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1173
actioN 1169
Shuttle 746
Jaedong 509
Mong 370
Hyuk 348
BeSt 338
Hyun 258
Soma 209
Horang2 204
[ Show more ]
Stork 141
Larva 106
PianO 92
Sexy 86
Bisu 69
Rush 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
910 55
Shinee 34
ZerO 30
Bale 27
sSak 25
ZergMaN 24
Hm[arnc] 23
hero 21
Sharp 21
HiyA 17
sorry 17
Yoon 15
Noble 12
Pusan 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe86
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1172
shoxiejesuss985
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King306
Other Games
gofns38367
summit1g7507
singsing999
ceh9593
KnowMe139
Pyrionflax133
Livibee57
DeMusliM55
Trikslyr27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1054
• Stunt339
Other Games
• Shiphtur385
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 17m
Patches Events
6h 17m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.