• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:35
CEST 04:35
KST 11:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8880 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 170 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 14:24 GMT
#2241
On September 18 2015 23:16 Damdred wrote:
Geript can you please look at what me and jat are saying and five opinions and some kind of read on me.


Sure but first... What size is your penis?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:24 GMT
#2242
On September 18 2015 23:12 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, rayn did not hard scumread damdred night1 but he called him mafia day1 and continued to say this:
On September 17 2015 18:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 18:35 marvellosity wrote:
can you explain why you think it's more likely? i kinda subscribed to the Palmar train of thought on him, for as much as i thought about him

I think i wrote a post about him on d1.
You should read it.

The only post that even closely resembles a townread is this but he is talking about the early game here:
On September 17 2015 18:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think i am pretty good at reading damdred and i thought he was town early on.

And it is easily overwritten by this:
On September 17 2015 18:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 17 2015 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, why does he think he "needs protection" against me if I am obvious mafia like he claims?

Hmmm okat that makes sense rofl.



Jat you said rayn called me scum d1 and continued to say it when he never did.

You can read into that post all you want but he didn't call me scum and he said town just that your post is logical...


He never townread you again after calling you mafia and posts like the last one I quoted do not indicate any change of opinion.

So, we will obviously not agree on this. I asked you for the "pairings" you supposedly thought about.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:25 GMT
#2243
The reason I say that is jat keeps painting a picture where something that is arguable/marginal is much more than it is. For example this stuff with damdred now. Also the stuff I posted during the night:

On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.


It's another example of sort of the same thing.

I cba going back to check now, but I posted about jat being background-y and he argued that one as well.

It's the whole "slight misinterpretation" -> "blatant lie". "waffly read" - > "hard scumread"
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:27 GMT
#2244
Come to think of it.

I remember jat calling out marv on day 1. I can't quite remember why that died down.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:28 GMT
#2245
Is the dream team real? Are marv and jat mafia together?
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:29 GMT
#2246
On September 18 2015 23:25 Palmar wrote:
The reason I say that is jat keeps painting a picture where something that is arguable/marginal is much more than it is. For example this stuff with damdred now. Also the stuff I posted during the night:

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.


It's another example of sort of the same thing.

I cba going back to check now, but I posted about jat being background-y and he argued that one as well.

It's the whole "slight misinterpretation" -> "blatant lie". "waffly read" - > "hard scumread"

I did not argue being backgroundy for most of day1. I argued that it makes me mafia which it evidently doesn't. And the blatant lie was a blatant lie.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 14:29 GMT
#2247
damn, you got us.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 14:30 GMT
#2248
I have a few things to do for the NEW JOB I just got offered!!!!!! YAY! But Damdred texted me a pic. I can say, his wife is a lucky woman. It pretty much is a horse cock. He's not mafia.

Anyone else interested in proving their towniness? I'll be accepting photos all game long.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 14:31 GMT
#2249
you told me you didn't want any more photos
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 18 2015 14:33 GMT
#2250
On September 18 2015 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:25 Palmar wrote:
The reason I say that is jat keeps painting a picture where something that is arguable/marginal is much more than it is. For example this stuff with damdred now. Also the stuff I posted during the night:

On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.


It's another example of sort of the same thing.

I cba going back to check now, but I posted about jat being background-y and he argued that one as well.

It's the whole "slight misinterpretation" -> "blatant lie". "waffly read" - > "hard scumread"

I did not argue being backgroundy for most of day1. I argued that it makes me mafia which it evidently doesn't. And the blatant lie was a blatant lie.

a blatant lie to you but apparently to noone else in the whole game

must be everyone else in the whole game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:34 GMT
#2251
On September 18 2015 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:25 Palmar wrote:
The reason I say that is jat keeps painting a picture where something that is arguable/marginal is much more than it is. For example this stuff with damdred now. Also the stuff I posted during the night:

On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.


It's another example of sort of the same thing.

I cba going back to check now, but I posted about jat being background-y and he argued that one as well.

It's the whole "slight misinterpretation" -> "blatant lie". "waffly read" - > "hard scumread"

I did not argue being backgroundy for most of day1. I argued that it makes me mafia which it evidently doesn't. And the blatant lie was a blatant lie.


On September 16 2015 19:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.

You can say I was in the background yesterday. But not today - that's just plain untrue. Not that it would make me mafia anyways.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:34 GMT
#2252
plain untrue!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:35 GMT
#2253
On September 18 2015 23:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 23:25 Palmar wrote:
The reason I say that is jat keeps painting a picture where something that is arguable/marginal is much more than it is. For example this stuff with damdred now. Also the stuff I posted during the night:

On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.


It's another example of sort of the same thing.

I cba going back to check now, but I posted about jat being background-y and he argued that one as well.

It's the whole "slight misinterpretation" -> "blatant lie". "waffly read" - > "hard scumread"

I did not argue being backgroundy for most of day1. I argued that it makes me mafia which it evidently doesn't. And the blatant lie was a blatant lie.

a blatant lie to you but apparently to noone else in the whole game

must be everyone else in the whole game


yes yes! fight each other.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:35 GMT
#2254
On September 18 2015 23:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 23:25 Palmar wrote:
The reason I say that is jat keeps painting a picture where something that is arguable/marginal is much more than it is. For example this stuff with damdred now. Also the stuff I posted during the night:

On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.


It's another example of sort of the same thing.

I cba going back to check now, but I posted about jat being background-y and he argued that one as well.

It's the whole "slight misinterpretation" -> "blatant lie". "waffly read" - > "hard scumread"

I did not argue being backgroundy for most of day1. I argued that it makes me mafia which it evidently doesn't. And the blatant lie was a blatant lie.

a blatant lie to you but apparently to noone else in the whole game

must be everyone else in the whole game

No, Palmar even aknowledged that what damdred said wasn't true. But apparently that does not make it a lie.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:35 GMT
#2255
by day 1 I mean day 1 mafia time. I guess that could be a misunderstanding.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:36 GMT
#2256
On September 18 2015 23:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2015 23:25 Palmar wrote:
The reason I say that is jat keeps painting a picture where something that is arguable/marginal is much more than it is. For example this stuff with damdred now. Also the stuff I posted during the night:

On September 17 2015 23:10 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:26 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Wile is never going to be mafia ffs.


Yo add onto this there's this moment that just happened. He was obviously catching up in thread and he had this ah ha moment when he thought he caught moosey.

It just seemed so legitimate and honest and such a town reaction. Pretty sure rayns right on him.

But I think we lynch jat

Why the fuck did people sheep this retarded argument? Wile/SL wasn't even the first one pointing it out. A big chunk of this game was about that shit.


Because it is not a retarded argument. Yes, people had already discussed that, but that doesn't make the argument invalid.

The argument goes like this

wile is reading thread
wile reads something and goes "hey, fuck yeah I got this guy"
wile reads on realizes that "oh wait, people already talked about it and it's been explained why it's not relevant"

The idea is, wile is less likely to be mafia because he was

1) actually reading the thread
2) trying to find things that look off
3) excited when he thought he found something

It's not really a complicated concept. It doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be town, but it means he's more likely to be town.

On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:02 Damdred wrote:
Jats the best lynch probably he doesn't care it seems pushed nothing all day.

See point 3). Blatant lie.

Painting this as blatant lie is at best dumb and at worst scummy. He's not even stating a fact, he's stating an opinion. And I agree (although this post comes after you admittedly had started contributing more). I even said as much at least twice in the thread.

On September 15 2015 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I feel like JAT has basically been a non-entity this game. Maybe I should tunnel him to see what happens.


On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.



On September 17 2015 22:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2015 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Also his "I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life" post was gold.

What was good about that? He clearly missed the point of the post entirely.

That was more about the humor value of the post.


It's another example of sort of the same thing.

I cba going back to check now, but I posted about jat being background-y and he argued that one as well.

It's the whole "slight misinterpretation" -> "blatant lie". "waffly read" - > "hard scumread"

I did not argue being backgroundy for most of day1. I argued that it makes me mafia which it evidently doesn't. And the blatant lie was a blatant lie.


Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 19:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2015 19:40 Palmar wrote:
JAT could also be mafia. I am actually serious that he could be. There's a lot of argumentative loud people in this game and there is plenty to stuff I talk about. I just get this overall feeling that he's always sort of in the background. Maybe I'm just ignoring his posts but whenever people are talking in the thread (for example this morning) it feels like he is offering way less to the discussion than everyone else who is talking.

You can say I was in the background yesterday. But not today - that's just plain untrue. Not that it would make me mafia anyways.


There is 0 contradiction in those posts?????
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:37 GMT
#2257
On September 18 2015 23:27 Palmar wrote:
Come to think of it.

I remember jat calling out marv on day 1. I can't quite remember why that died down.

Oh, I wonder... MAYBE it died down because everyone decided that marv cannot be mafia and I could not push it anyways since I knew I would not be around for the lynch.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 18 2015 14:38 GMT
#2258
On September 18 2015 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
you told me you didn't want any more photos

Yes but this is for research not recreation. So it's probably worthwhile to send them. By probably, I mean send them.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 18 2015 14:39 GMT
#2259
On September 18 2015 23:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 23:27 Palmar wrote:
Come to think of it.

I remember jat calling out marv on day 1. I can't quite remember why that died down.

Oh, I wonder... MAYBE it died down because everyone decided that marv cannot be mafia and I could not push it anyways since I knew I would not be around for the lynch.

Such humble, bending to the will of the people.

Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 18 2015 14:39 GMT
#2260
But sure I am obviously mafia together with everyone I attacked or called mafia. Because that is how I play mafia.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
RuFF_SC2 104
FoxeR 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1407
Shuttle 1365
Artosis 527
Dewaltoss 48
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3751
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Other Games
summit1g8051
WinterStarcraft331
C9.Mang0292
ViBE126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur225
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.