• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10144 users

Newbie Student Mafia XIV: Firefly - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 179 Next
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:12 GMT
#2941
On September 16 2015 18:36 Fidei86 wrote:
The weird thing is that scott, MD, NM and me all seem to have reached exactly the same conclusion, and only one of us, if any, can be mafia. That makes me think that if you guys *is* mafia, you're a lot lot lot better than I'm currently giving you credit for.

This post doesn't make sense. NM is going to die. He's the only confirmed town here.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 13:14 GMT
#2942
Yeah regarding MoosyDoosy, it is severely suboptimal for mafia MD to be bussing the roleblocker the entirety of the game. Now maybe he realised no one would listen to him or he could openly get away with it, but that also requires him to know other players in this game well enough where he knows no one will take him seriously. Per database, he's had four games, 3 of them newbies. Player lists don't indicate most of those same players in this current game.

It's just way the hell out there.

Also MD has never played as mafia, so we don't know if he pulls crazy shit as mafia as he would town. That's the only other problem.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 13:16 GMT
#2943
On September 16 2015 22:12 Superbia wrote:
I'll probably try tomorrow and see if I can get you guys on the right path again. We'll probably end up lynching me though. Meh. We'll see.


We all agree to some extent it is Slam. But why are you so damned sure it's Fidei?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:17 GMT
#2944
On September 16 2015 22:16 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 22:12 Superbia wrote:
I'll probably try tomorrow and see if I can get you guys on the right path again. We'll probably end up lynching me though. Meh. We'll see.


We all agree to some extent it is Slam. But why are you so damned sure it's Fidei?

This. I don't know how you're scum reading scott and Fidei. hm...I'd really like to know because they both just made really weird posts which is kind of freaking me out.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:17 GMT
#2945
@Fidei, why are you assuming we're going to lylo.

@scott, how do you know the mafia coach is geript?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 13:17 GMT
#2946
The only thing I recall being weird about MD is when I tried to research Copcake in the database and he talked about a game with rayn and Copcake about them both being mafia, and I couldn't find Copcake in the database.

And rayn grilled him on where that game was - it didn't exist. It was weird.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 13:18 GMT
#2947
On September 16 2015 22:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 22:16 NocturneMage wrote:
On September 16 2015 22:12 Superbia wrote:
I'll probably try tomorrow and see if I can get you guys on the right path again. We'll probably end up lynching me though. Meh. We'll see.


We all agree to some extent it is Slam. But why are you so damned sure it's Fidei?

This. I don't know how you're scum reading scott and Fidei. hm...I'd really like to know because they both just made really weird posts which is kind of freaking me out.


eh, Superbia sort of explained it before, but it's not really making sense besides the argument that Fidei voted off wagon d1.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2015 13:19 GMT
#2948
What? I think at this point it is likely slam, I'm just very afraid of the world where he flips town. I'll evaluate the game again tomorrow with copcake's flip.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2015 13:19 GMT
#2949
Also don't talk about coaches. It is against the rules.
Minimal effort.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 13:19 GMT
#2950
On September 16 2015 22:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
scott, how do you know geript is the Mafia coach?


That would be a pretty hilarious scum slip if this was true and he was final mafia.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:20 GMT
#2951
On September 16 2015 22:19 NocturneMage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 22:11 MoosyDoosy wrote:
scott, how do you know geript is the Mafia coach?


That would be a pretty hilarious scum slip if this was true and he was final mafia.

Yeah, I don't know why he said that or how he knows the information though.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:20 GMT
#2952
On September 16 2015 22:19 Superbia wrote:
Also don't talk about coaches. It is against the rules.

oh...
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:20 GMT
#2953
lol, I was about to ask all of us to name our coaches but I guess I can't.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2015 13:22 GMT
#2954
Nope. Coaches is super meta. Not allowed. That line of play is the same as asking for role PM times (also not allowed). Also not everyone has coaches.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2015 13:22 GMT
#2955
Anyway I'll be back tomorrow since today is superbusy for me.
Minimal effort.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 13:23 GMT
#2956
On August 25 2015 20:53 rsoultin wrote:
Q: I want to talk about coaching, or have a question about coaching. Where should I ask this?
A: PM me. Do not post in the thread about coaching.


OP is pretty straightforward. Whoops.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:26 GMT
#2957
Okay quick rundown.
NocturneMage - town savior ;-; don't leave me
scott31337 - weird post about saying geript is mafia coach
Fidei86 - is assuming we're going to lylo like he know's superbia's flip
Superbia - objectively scummy but promising to do things
Alakaslam - excuse for being busy

Like what am I supposed to do right now?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:29 GMT
#2958
mmm...I want to hear what Superbia says tomorrow.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
September 16 2015 13:31 GMT
#2959
I came up with a possible town explanation for Fidei's assumption that we are going to lylo.

When you are mafia (I know from newbie 13) you get rid of the more stubborn people or the people that are willing to re-evaluate. You need to pick the nightkills that favour your survival.

Fidei as town could be knowing he'll be in lylo when presumably mafia superbia is pushing his lynch and is relatively persuasive in pushing Fidei's lynch in a world where Slam gets mislynched.

This should be obvious as town only have two mislynches remaining.

What Fidei said there, that is not exclusive mafia behaviour.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
September 16 2015 13:32 GMT
#2960
On September 16 2015 22:31 NocturneMage wrote:
I came up with a possible town explanation for Fidei's assumption that we are going to lylo.

When you are mafia (I know from newbie 13) you get rid of the more stubborn people or the people that are willing to re-evaluate. You need to pick the nightkills that favour your survival.

Fidei as town could be knowing he'll be in lylo when presumably mafia superbia is pushing his lynch and is relatively persuasive in pushing Fidei's lynch in a world where Slam gets mislynched.

This should be obvious as town only have two mislynches remaining.

What Fidei said there, that is not exclusive mafia behaviour.

Yeah, but see, he's been saying Superbia is the right lynch and we all basically said that Superbia is scum. Why is he assuming that we're going to lylo based off of it?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 116
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 717
Artosis 593
GuemChi 323
910 38
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox572
Other Games
summit1g8650
Day[9].tv474
shahzam460
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie834
• Shiphtur515
• Day9tv474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
16m
Patches Events
16h 16m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.